Sylaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sylaa's Nutrition Log

I want to finally get ripped. It's been a goal of mine for years but I have never worked at it long enough.

I have lost 12kg so far. I went from 108 to 96kg in a few months. For the last few months I have put on a couple kilos but am roughly the same.

My goal is to get ripped. So I don't know what weight I want to get down to. The mirror is my final measuring device.

I hate the way my body looks at the moment but the reason it hurts is that it's my fault. I can make peace with my looks if I know I have done everything in my power to optimize them. But if it's my fault I look bad due to my own bad eating habits and lack of exercise then that is simply not something I cannot make peace with.

I want somewhere to log my nutrition so that I have a public record and maybe to inspire others on their journey. It's a long road. And I want to eat well and exercise, indefinitely, for the rest of my life, not just for a while.

I have hope that I can finally make it. That I can finally get lean, if I just stick with it long enough.

I'm 6'2, male, and aiming for a caloric intake of 1800 to 2000kcal a day.