WeakMan23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice to get better abs?

So im 14 almost 15 i weigh 123 and I've lost weight and gained muscle but only my 2 tops abs ate showing is it genetics high bodyfat little muscle or what ill post pictures im reasonably strong 65 crunches non stop can i improve them in a month

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No.

Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notorious175 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What i have been told by some more experienced bodybuilders, you have to eat to get them , but also workout a lot , you don't have to starve yourself. Also start to eat and remember: Abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat girl

joel997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat more, do weighted planks, squats, deadlifts, and get a really good base of muscle before you start worrying about abs. As said above, abs on a skinny guy just don't count nor look good

Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000) Cruceuz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let me give you a tip. In your age i was also concerned about abs. **** ABS. Eat a lot,lift heavy and get huge. Then when you've got a huge back,some nice arms,big legs and a big chest you can start worrying about abs.

But if you still want to focus on your abs,i can strongly recommend cable crunches, hanging leg raises and planks. Also most compounds work them pretty good in my opinion as stabilizers. Pullups,squats,deadlifts, Bent over rows, OHP etc.

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Add resistance when doing crunches with a dumbbell or cable machine and start doing hanging knee-to-elbows (progressing into more advanced forms as you gain strength). As with any exercise, focus on good form, contracting your muscles at the peak of every rep, and controlling the negatives.

HealthyRealist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Forget the crunches and machine work. If you want a shredded midsection you will be much better off targeting the entire thing and using your body as an integrated unit. Maybe you're top abs are only showing because you're doing exercises that isolate them too much.

And don't waste your time on fast-pace/high-rep exercises either. Your six-pack will stand out a lot more if you focus on making it STRONG rather than simply burning the fat around it.

Knee-tucks and leg-raises are extremely effective for this. Start by lying down on the ground and eventually work up to doing these movements from a hanging position.

Isometric exercises like planks and human flags will help out a lot too. Also, calisthenics movements like pushups require some serious core stability to perform as well.

Always move in a slow and controlled motion, and never use momentum except on your final "cheat reps" when you can't do them otherwise.
    www.thehealthrealist.com