Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Israel has had fingers in a number of those countries, providing military training and humanitarian aid for years. In addition, notice it's South Sudan (christian), Ethiopia (has huge ties to Israel, which has a large Ethiopian presence), etc. Egypt, Morocco, Libya, etc are still haters, SA too.

And lol, SA prefers to snub Israel, which has the solution for their water problem, at the expense of the population of Capetown. Hey, **** the poor blacks, we stand with Palestine!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

☦Русский ישראלי✡️ LubitelPelmen's Avatar
    LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when is part III coming?
    [Flora&FaunaLover**** crew]

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post

I was surprised to see that many African countries represented. Have the broader Muslim-Christian tensions in Africa have turned many of these countries towards Israel, or is there some other cause?
    It was a pic opp and networking event...but yeah it shows the countries that are aligning with Israel/US over Arab/European criticism of the embassy move. One of Bibis greatest achievements has been strengthening ties with Latin American, African, and Asian countries. The fact alone that Russia is allowing Israel to hit Iranian targets in Syria, and MBS acknowledged Israel's right to exist shows how Bibi is a serious phuckin chess player.

Also think Trump acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving the embassy shows American departure from Arab appeasement. It doesn't show the "Israel first" crap people think it does. The only reason the US hasn't moved the embassy in previous years was to prevent Arab outcry. The only country the US didn't have an embassy in its capital was Israel. That's because of the Arabs. So putting the US capital in Jerusalem is showing that the US isn't going to be held hostage and if you think about it that sends a message we aren't going to be as closely involved in the Izzy/Pally dispute either.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro delete the groce pics before a mod does.

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    American friends of mine just came back from a visit of Israel. One of the guys is an evangelical conservative, he said the conditions in East Jerusalem were heartbreaking. Apparently there's garbage everywhere, they're walled in, they have no facilities, and living conditions are awful. he said he'd never had any palestinian sympathies in his life but he's changing his view. That was an interesting perspective for me as well
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    American friends of mine just came back from a visit of Israel. One of the guys is an evangelical conservative, he said the conditions in East Jerusalem were heartbreaking. Apparently there's garbage everywhere, they're walled in, they have no facilities, and living conditions are awful. he said he'd never had any palestinian sympathies in his life but he's changing his view. That was an interesting perspective for me as well
    East Jerusalem is on the Israeli side of the wall, and there has been a long running dispute over garbage pickup:

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/On...rusalem-521486
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yo thats phucked up to even have in a movie. I've seen that movie as a kid how was I not traumatized by that
    Texas crew

Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    Meanwhile, the corrupt to the bone Palestinian leadership live in mansions, and travel the world in their private jets. Billions of dollars of donations to the Palestinian people by fools around the world are being stolen by the Palestinian leaders, who run the show.

I don't think your friends are fools, but they are being fooled and used by the Palestinians. There are what? 2-3 million Palestinians? Maybe 4? Many of them are poor? Ok, there are hundreds of millions of poor people in India alone, living in FAR worse conditions than the Palestinians, are your friends concerned about them? Did they pay them a visit or donated any money to help those poor Indians? When they are done helping the poor people of India, then ask your friends when's the last time they visited Africa, yeah, the entire continent, just pick a country, again, hundreds of millions of people living in unimaginable poverty, I can obviously go on, but those two example are enough to point out the hypocrisy.

I wonder what would your friends think of the FACT, that apart from the royal families of the UAE area, Muslims in Israel enjoy BY FAR the best living conditions out of the entire middle east Muslims. Those are facts.

Now you go ahead and try to convince me that anything you say against Israel isn't derived from pure antisemitism. By that, I by no means suggesting that Israel is perfect, far from it actually, but the truth is that it isn't any worse than any other western country, yet it gets an unproportional amount of hate. That's pure antisemitism, combined with some useful idiots I guess.
    now cutting

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post
    Meanwhile, the corrupt to the bone Palestinian leadership live in mansions, and travel the world in their private jets. Billions of dollars of donations to the Palestinian people by fools around the world are being stolen by the Palestinian leaders, who run the show.

I don't think your friends are fools, but they are being fooled and used by the Palestinians. There are what? 2-3 million Palestinians? Maybe 4? Many of them are poor? Ok, there are hundreds of millions of poor people in India alone, living in FAR worse conditions than the Palestinians, are your friends concerned about them? Did they pay them a visit or donated any money to help those poor Indians? When they are done helping the poor people of India, then ask your friends when's the last time they visited Africa, yeah, the entire continent, just pick a country, again, hundreds of millions of people living in unimaginable poverty, I can obviously go on, but those two example are enough to point out the hypocrisy.

I wonder what would your friends think of the FACT, that apart from the royal families of the UAE area, Muslims in Israel enjoy BY FAR the best living conditions out of the entire middle east Muslims. Those are facts.

Now you go ahead and try to convince me that anything you say against Israel isn't derived from pure antisemitism. By that, I by no means suggesting that Israel is perfect, far from it actually, but the truth is that it isn't any worse than any other western country, yet it gets an unproportional amount of hate. That's pure antisemitism, combined with some useful idiots I guess.

Lol @ you for quite a bit of that. I'd love to see the billionaire Palestinians in Palestine with their private jets and mansions. Pics and sources please.

But to the point of Evangelical Christians is pretty interesting. Evangelical Christians are the #1 private funding and lobbying group for Israel that comes from the USA, as well as the 2nd largest group that visits Israel. Greater than AIPAC and its affiliates together. Their core belief has Israel as their primary destination when Jesus returns. Also to say Israel not worse than any other western country is pretty hilarious.
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by habibtizz View Post
    I'd love to see the billionaire Palestinians in Palestine with their private jets and mansions.
    Then Google it. Come back for help when your search yields 0 results, though it would be hard for me to believe that even you are that stupid.

Also to say Israel not worse than any other western country is pretty hilarious.
    Yeah, reality is hilarious.

The fact that you're a Muslim and your only concern on this planet is to spread antisemitism however is alarming, your kind should be dealt with much more concern in the western nations where degenerate antisemite Muslims like you have invaded into.
    now cutting

LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ you for quite a bit of that. I'd love to see the billionaire Palestinians in Palestine with their private jets and mansions. Pics and sources please.
    the most hilarious part that there are more Palestinian millionaires than Palestinians with a high IQ

But to the point of Evangelical Christians is pretty interesting. Evangelical Christians are the #1 private funding and lobbying group for Israel that comes from the USA, as well as the 2nd largest group that visits Israel. Greater than AIPAC and its affiliates together. Their core belief has Israel as their primary destination when Jesus returns. Also to say Israel not worse than any other western country is pretty hilarious.
    Just google "mansions Palestine" brah. Not that hard to do. Lot of beautiful 20,000 square foot residences in Gaza, Nablus, Bethlehem etc.. 10x's the size of my house.

http://jcpa.org/article/luxury-along...ian-authority/

Also tons of very successful Palestinians. Worth millions at least and some worth hundreds of millions/1b+. Not talking about the Fatah/Hamas mafia either. Legitimate business men.

Palestinian territories are not that different lifestyle wise than any of the neighboring arab countries. There's poverty, crime, wealth, universities, tall office buildings, Mercedes dealerships, amusement parks, etc.

The story that the Palestinians are being oppressed/suffering isn't accurate. There is definitely hardships they endure because of the security situation but its not even remotely severe as every one tries to make it. Things get blown out of proportion. There's poverty in Egypt too. That Israels fault?

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LubitelPelmen View Post
    the most hilarious part that there are more Palestinian millionaires than Palestinians with a high IQ
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100) teddyrosevelt is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is all ultimately the League of Nations fault. You can also easily make the argument that it's really Germany's fault.

Originally Posted by teddyrosevelt View Post
    This is all ultimately the League of Nations fault. You can also easily make the argument that it's really Germany's fault.
    Huh? Pallys have rejected statehood 4x's.

Stop. Passing. Blame. And. Wake. The. Phuck. Up.

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lubitelpelmen View Post
    the most hilarious part that there are more palestinian millionaires than palestinians with a high iq
    lol 10/10
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew
    Seen the Eiffel Tower but haven't been to France Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hamas launched today almost 100 rockets to israel south towns.. aiming rockets to civilians cities, trying to kill as much israelis as they can. but the media doesnt care.
    israel attacking terrorists, and by mistake hurting civilians that the palestinians use as human shield? "OMG IDF MURDERS"
    im sure if iran would shoot rockets to new york everyone would go crazy...
    burn this world gay world.
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is this thread still stickied? lol

Most dead sticky in the history of R/P
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    Why is this thread still stickied? lol

Most dead sticky in the history of R/P
    The pro-pallys gave up. /thread

what a beautiful day this is fellas....
    got two weeks off from work a few days ago; which got me the time to visit my old home and family in the beautiful Israel.

things are changing here and im glad they do; because theyre changing the right way...

i went to do some shopping at the local mall around here and on my way to the grocery store i stopped by some clothing store… looking at some clothes...
    a arab store owner walks up to me and says “eti devenostopyat” with a funny accent (which means “these ninetyfive” in russian).
    i froze for a second and looked at him and asked huh what?
    he responds: i said these cost ninetyfive.
    so i tell him: yeah i know i speak hebrew as well dude
    he replies: yeah theres no sticker on it so i though maybe you were curious about the price and didnt.
    then i said: haha things are going well around here huh… u arabs learning russian too instead of the other way around
    he: yeah i like you people, you contribute alot to this country, make it better, even for us.
    me: thanks man i like you guys too. its nice being able to live together in peace bro.

but that was only one thing…
    now theyre even writing things in russian not only in important places like the city hall but on the most basic unimportant things in stores etc. at locations where there are almost no soviet migrants AT ALL!
    like this… check out this fuaking milk i got from the grocery store broskis its not only written in hebrew and arabic… but russian too!

afterwards went to the beach to do some calisthenics and enjoy the weather. had a great workout doing dips and pullups at the beach with my jew and arab brahs unowatimsayin
    everyones happy and getting along together like one big loving family!

lol at anti-zionists lol at israel haters lol at ****s saying theres apartheid in this country
    lol at all these kinda dumdums

now its up to some of these ****s

greeting from Haifa fellas!

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello.
    Is there a sober review of the history of the Israel and Palestine conflict?
    Im already coming into this with an unfavourable view on Palestine from the limited material i have watched and read.
    The post by Gail Ellis second contributor seems to corroborate other material i have read and watched but obviously want to look a tad more into this more. Not looking to go into this at a scholarly level. Thoughts or things to add?
    https://www.quora.com/Where-is-Pales...ry-fought-over

Looking for perspective from both sides.
    Reps.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Registered User Nick4LifeChange's Avatar
    Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    1) If truly God's chosen people... why commit all the evils in the world?

2) Israel has the most sanctions from the UN than most nations multiplied

3) Holohoax

4) White Genocide

5) Arabic Genocide

6) Palestinian Genocide

Israel needs to be eradicated

Hitler Told The Truth
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

dont call me shirley spatchcock's Avatar
    spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol what ^
    Sig line can't be a novel

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Just google "mansions Palestine" brah. Not that hard to do. Lot of beautiful 20,000 square foot residences in Gaza, Nablus, Bethlehem etc.. 10x's the size of my house.

http://jcpa.org/article/luxury-along...ian-authority/

Also tons of very successful Palestinians. Worth millions at least and some worth hundreds of millions/1b+. Not talking about the Fatah/Hamas mafia either. Legitimate business men.

Palestinian territories are not that different lifestyle wise than any of the neighboring arab countries. There's poverty, crime, wealth, universities, tall office buildings, Mercedes dealerships, amusement parks, etc.

The story that the Palestinians are being oppressed/suffering isn't accurate. There is definitely hardships they endure because of the security situation but its not even remotely severe as every one tries to make it. Things get blown out of proportion. There's poverty in Egypt too. That Israels fault?
    You are biased on the bold, and so am I, and that is okay. I disagree with you, but for the following I can only put any societal blame for Palestinians not thriving in Palestine/Israel due to persecution by the Israeli government, and/or piss poor governing by the Palestinian Authority/Hamas. Idk why bringing Egypt into this, what do they have to do with what you said? Brb there is poverty in America, Israels fault?

To your point of wealthy Palestinians, yes they do exist....... I don't want to get into that, we won't find a common ground and that is okay.

Look tbh from that post one large part of this is: "Now you go ahead and try to convince me that anything you say against Israel isn't derived from pure antisemitism." How is this right or objective? One cannot critique a hard line sectarian state, with a government that openly propagates an ethnic/religious hierarchy system for its nation? Come on brah. Lets be real, how are you all fine with this?
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

You are biased on the bold, and so am I, and that is okay. I disagree with you, but for the following I can only put any societal blame for Palestinians not thriving in Palestine/Israel due to persecution by the Israeli government, and/or piss poor governing by the Palestinian Authority/Hamas. Idk why bringing Egypt into this, what do they have to do with what you said? Brb there is poverty in America, Israels fault?

To your point of wealthy Palestinians, yes they do exist....... I don't want to get into that, we won't find a common ground and that is okay.

Look tbh from that post one large part of this is: "Now you go ahead and try to convince me that anything you say against Israel isn't derived from pure antisemitism." How is this right or objective? One cannot critique a hard line sectarian state, with a government that openly propagates an ethnic/religious hierarchy system for its nation? Come on brah. Lets be real, how are you all fine with this?
    I'm biased because I'm a Jew? Or because I'm American? Or because I have family in Israel? Because I can guarantee you there are people that fall in each one, and all of the groups you put me in to make that statement that see things different then me.

My views are based on extensive research on the subject for over two decades, logic, and common sense.

Like this... (which is really at the heart of why Israel is only getting more and more support from the Arab world, Africa, Asia and South America...)

Its just a simple question too...

...that you'd think during the course of the past 70+ years someone would have asked:

Why don't we ever see peaceful movements within the Palestinian society?

The answer is obvious for those who are willing to do the research and not base their views on 5 min bbc exerpts or social media propaganda.

Its because the Palestinian political machine is based on "resistance". What that means is...if there was nothing to resist, the leaders of the Palestinian political/terror organizations would not be in power.

So they perpetuate a cycle of violence, and destruction. More tears, more blood, more buildings being turned to ruble = more external "aid" money, and more internal support.

PA/Hamas are basically mafias preying on their own people. If you truely cared about the Palestinians you would see this is the root of the situation today. 1948 is long gone. Israelis are going to ***** today, right now as we speak, because smart Arabs know that Israel is a much better partner for trade, security, etc...than the Palestinians are, and they know Israel isn't going anywhere.

If you really cared about the Palestinians "suffering" then you would demand answers for:

Why do Hamas leaders live in multi-million dollar mansions? Why do Hamas leaders wear $5000 suits? Why does Abbas get a palace? Why did Arafat die with billions of dollars in swiss banks?

This is not "oppressed". This is mafia using their own people as pawns to aquire money and power for themselves.

You just got bought and sold. Palestinians should be resisting their own leadership. Plain and simple.

To your last point there is no religious hierarchy in Israel. Jews, Christians, Muslims, Druze, Bahai, etc...are equal in rights. Look at the Israeli guy that runs Apple in Israel. He's Arab for crying out loud. There are Druze/Arab generals in the IDF. Arab miss Israels. Etc.. Etc..Etc...Etc...Etc.. Etc..Etc...Etc...

Yet if a Palestinian sells land to a Jew... there is a law, under the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, that this is a crime punishable by death!

Get your phuckin priorities straight brah.

socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10) socialsketch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just to set a few things straight.

1) Most Jews are white (at least the ones in power). Their genetics are predominantly European. Much more so than most light-skinned latinos (I can barely tell the difference between many light-skinned latinos and Southern Europeans).

2) Israel doesn't need America's money. But it's free money. The USA gives Israel money with stipulations that most of it needs to be spent to buy USA weapons. So in effect, the USA government is just doing it as a way to make some people richer at the expense of tax dollars.

3) Israel is our most loyal ally in the Middle-East, and probably in the entire world. Israel has contributed so much technological development to the world considering how long they have been around and everything.

Palestine and most of the surrounding countries still beat each other with whips and belts for doing something they think is immoral. They don't help society at all. The only thing good about Islam are things like Sharia law. They keep moral degeneracy in check, just like we should be doing to the morally degenerate third-wave feminists/SJW.

ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ORGINALCHAD69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Totally right bro israel is our greatest ally in the middle east and needs our support, your not a true american if you don’t support israel against the arab countries

sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100) sallysallyfan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Can an impartial person give me the far left and far right reasoning for their Israel/Palestine support.

Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ButcherSir View Post
    hamas launched today almost 100 rockets to israel south towns.. aiming rockets to civilians cities, trying to kill as much israelis as they can. but the media doesnt care.
    israel attacking terrorists, and by mistake hurting civilians that the palestinians use as human shield? "OMG IDF MURDERS"
    im sure if iran would shoot rockets to new york everyone would go crazy...
    burn this world gay world.
    The media will never care. The US bombs the **** of Yemen and kills innocents all the time. Yet, Israel defends itself and are the bad guys? Its dumb.