Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thelonebadwolf View Post
    Secret operations are done by every country in the world. The Argentina bombings were a terrorist attack and those involved are confined to Iran at the moment by international law and close to dead(70s/80s).

The disingenious part about talking about human rights in Iran is that its pushed back at the government not for actual care for the Iranian people. Its getting harder for archaic lawz to be passed because of a devastating demographic issue Mullahs have. More than half the country is below 35 and have a distaste for strict Islam.

Look at how Iranian woman dress vs rest of Middle East. There are more women graduating from college than men in Iran(just like here).

https://www.pinterest.com/aziazade/iranian-people/

Why dont we press Saudi Arabia whose women wear giant black tarps and still can only drive with a permission slip.

As for Ahmadinejad the guy is a nobody now. Bibi still holds real power. I'm telling you Iran today is much better than Iran of 1980s 1990s 2000s of that order. In our lifetime there will be a secular reformation/revolution.

Mainstream Media spins it as though the country has always been as Islamist bad as Saudi when its a lie to paint an enemy.

Looking forward to peace.
    My point wasn't to say Iran does more phucked up chit then other Muslim countries, my point was to say Iran does phucked up chit because A) about half the country is religious and B) the revolution was founded on Islamic fundamentalism. No doubt Saudi, Sudan, Yemen etc...have a larger religious ratio and do more barbaric chit per capita. Im not excusing them.

What Im saying is Bibi was off about the blue jeans but the general point was accurate.

Look, I think you and I go in circles but understand each other and generally agree that:

1. The clerics and supreme leader need to be removed from power
    2. The best way for that to happen is by voting them out peacefully, second best a popular uprising
    3. Iran needs to stop meddling in other regional conflicts, especially by supporting Palestinian and Hezbollah terrorists that attack Israeli citizens
    4. Israel and Iran have more in common culturally, historically etc..than Israel and any Arab nation

Imagine a middle east right now if the Shah was in power. Sure the Shah and Saudis bickered on chit but they didn't fire missles at each other, launch national and regional proxy wars etc...in the 60's and 70's the regional conflicts were between the Israelis and Arab nations. Now Israel has basically made peace with the Arabs with the exception of the Palestinians who are being supported by Iran.

If the Shah was in power there would be peace in the Middle East.

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post

Look, I think you and I go in circles but understand each other and generally agree that:

1. The clerics and supreme leader need to be removed from power
    2. The best way for that to happen is by voting them out peacefully, second best a popular uprising
    3. Iran needs to stop meddling in other regional conflicts, especially by supporting Palestinian and Hezbollah terrorists that attack Israeli citizens
    4. Israel and Iran have more in common culturally, historically etc..than Israel and any Arab nation

If the Shah was in power there would be peace in the Middle East.
    I can agree. The Shah had US support so whenever he sanctioned a unilateral move like sending troops or airstrikes on targets there was no repercussion to keeping peace.

US/Israel are not backing a proper horse in this race though. Saudi is opposed to seeing a secular Iran as much as a Shia Iran.

As for improvement in Iranian government. Recent elections show this and the public is resigned to voting them out. They tried popular uprising for something like the 2009 vote and they were absolutely slaughtered without weapons. Thing is who exists to give such an uprising support? The US wont, Arabs absolutely wont, Israel(at least Netanyahu) gains conservative clout when Iran is radical not secular. Try convincing people on this board people in Iran are more western: Hint: They think its a ****lia/Yemen. Even if its only a google search away:

http://bfy.tw/F2Ij

P.S. US policy toward Iran has always been quite poor. Just saying that the Revolution was not Islamic at first. The prevailing parties against the Shah were many and the strongest one that got the ball rolling were the MKO a group that staged a fire in 79 killing hundreds to sway popular opinion against the Shah. A breakaway Communist Islamist group that meets with Rudy Giuliani and Trump people regularly. They are more evil than anyone possibly bar ISIS. We set ourselves up for future failures thats all we will get.

Good talk.

inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inachu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The goal is to export all muslims via the argument that muslims have no culture and get shipped all to europe and usa so the middle east will be empty and ISrael can then perform their Biblical land grab so they can rebuilt their third temple so that satan be the first to walk out of the temple and claim the title of messiah and he will rule for 7 years and after 7 years he will start killing his fellow jews then the real world war will start and then the real messiah will return after or during the war.

This is why neocons are pushing for this as the evangelicals are frothing at the mouth for this to happen ASAP!!! In order for this to happen ****philia has be made legal in all countries so muslims will remain happy that they clip off the clitorises of all their converted 8 year old non muslim females from the western world. As we have seen already in germany ANTIFA Bolshevik jews have videos on youtube chanting the following - your children will follow the Quaran! your children will follow the Quaran! your children will follow the Quaran!

clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50) clsmithj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Pepsi; Pay Every Penny (to) Save Isreal......
    Isreal is to be the capital of for the NWO once every country is occupied... we are all cogs in the western world to achieve this.

To put such events into one thread diminishes isreals importance specially when the US sends 1000 Ferrari Italia's worth of cars there every month.
    Theres about 800-900 in this picture.
    Hogan, Nash, and Hall setting their headquarters in the old promise land. That sounds pretty epic.

Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone on here used to be Pro Palestine, but then switched side to Israel once they matured into functioning adults?

DavieCrockett is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    At this point, after approximately 60 years of illegal brutal military occupation and illegal expansions, only imbeciles would fall for such first-grade propaganda technique of yours and the rest of your crew.

I have no idea why you weren't on my Ignore List until now, since you're one of the low-quality Zionist propagandists on this forum. Anyways... see you, too, on the other side.
    I look forward to the day when the Neo-Templar Order turns the Kaaba into a gay strip club.

Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sumgai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just reminiscing back in the days when I was in uni and "anti-Israel/Pro-Palestine", I don't think I've ever uttered "death to Israel", and when the opportunity have arisen to stomp on the American and Israeli flag one day, it actually felt wrong so I didn't do it. Now that I support Israel, I am glad I never done those horrible things back in the days.

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Originally Posted by Sumgai View Post
    Just reminiscing back in the days when I was in uni and "anti-Israel/Pro-Palestine", I don't think I've ever uttered "death to Israel", and when the opportunity have arisen to stomp on the American and Israeli flag one day, it actually felt wrong so I didn't do it. Now that I support Israel, I am glad I never done those horrible things back in the days.
    So you support a murderous and brutal Occupying power?
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CXC3000 View Post
    yea, feels good man
    Texas crew

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    yea, feels good man
    May I say what a cowardly savage?
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Strong unicorn heritage.

Haha, true story. Not a lot of Christian Palestinians floating around. The whole Israel/Palestine discussion is always tough for me. I have family that lives in Palestine and that lives in Israel. I've been to the region multiple times to visit, and it is really interesting every time. Honestly, the Christians and Muslims inside Palestine get along pretty well and don't have too many issues.

It took my family 4 hours to get through security with American passports because my dad is originally from Palestine. My cousins, however who are full-Palestinian made it through in 45 minutes? What gives? I thought America and Israel were supposed to be cool...

It's a chitty situation all around. My uncle lives in Jerusalem, and my cousin married a Palestinian woman. They can't all visit each other in the same place because she can't cross over. My cousin is regularly late to work because he gets detained crossing into Jerusalem in the morning, or they will stop an entire bus at once and keep them there for hours.

Watched a screening of "Sahbak (friend)" at a local film festival. 100% fantastic and couldn't recommend it more for anyone who is interested in hearing stories about Christians, Muslims, and Israelis on the "average-joe" level that have relationships, friendships, etc regardless of political affiliation, religion, boundaries, checkpoints. The people in the region, all of the regular non-extremists, just want to live their lives, have safety for their families, and be normal. It's sad that both sides have been demonized by the media and used as political chess pieces for so long...

MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

u mad?

Originally Posted by Sumgai View Post
    u mad?
    Mad?

Not really. Just sad that we've got vile, bigoted scum that support a murderous, Occupying power.

-----------

Look at the 'bravery' of Israel:

UN condemns Israel’s ‘shocking and wanton’ killing of Palestinian amputee

Ibrahim Abu Thurayeh, who was wheelchair-bound and had no legs, was shot by Israeli security forces last Friday as he protested against President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital

A senior UN official has criticised Israel’s killing of a wheelchair-bound Palestinian protester with no legs last Friday, saying he was “truly shocked” by the incident.

Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, said the shooting of Ibrahim Abu Thurayeh by Israeli security forces in the Gaza Strip was “incomprehensible” and that evidence gathered by his staff points to the use of “excessive” force.

"Given his severe disability, which must have been clearly visible to those who shot him, his killing is incomprehensible – a truly shocking and wanton act," Mr Al Hussein's statement said.

Mr Thurayeh, 29, was shot in the head by a sniper close to the border fence east of Gaza City as he protested against US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
    https://www.thenational.ae/world/men...putee-1.689315

----

Will the vile IDF scum who murdered the individual be brought to justice?

What are the chances of that?
    Last edited by CXC3000; 12-20-2017 at 08:45 AM.

-----------

'A shocking and wanton act': Israel accused over death of wheelchair user

UN official says there is no evidence man posed a threat when he was shot in the head by security forces at protest

A senior UN official has said Israel’s killing of a Palestinian wheelchair user protesting against Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital was “incomprehensible”, as Israel said the man had not been targeted.

A statement issued by Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein, the UN high commissioner for human rights, said Ibrahim Abu Thurayeh was shot in the head by Israeli security forces close to the Gaza border fence on Friday.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...usalem-protest

(Moments before Ibrahim Abu Thurayeh was killed by an Israeli sniper)

-----------

ANC resolves to downgrade SA embassy in Israel

The ANC’s national conference resolved on Wednesday to immediately downgrade the South African embassy in Israel to a liaison office.

The resolution follows a recent announcement by US President Donald Trump that the US will formally recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel‚ drawing widespread criticism.

The ANC said its decision showed "our practical expression of support to the oppressed people of Palestine".

The ANC in the North West said on Wednesday night that there had been "solidarity with the Palestinians and support for such forms of sanctions against Israel" at the conference.
    https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/na...ssy-in-israel/

-----------

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    Haha, true story. Not a lot of Christian Palestinians floating around. The whole Israel/Palestine discussion is always tough for me. I have family that lives in Palestine and that lives in Israel. I've been to the region multiple times to visit, and it is really interesting every time. Honestly, the Christians and Muslims inside Palestine get along pretty well and don't have too many issues.

It took my family 4 hours to get through security with American passports because my dad is originally from Palestine. My cousins, however who are full-Palestinian made it through in 45 minutes? What gives? I thought America and Israel were supposed to be cool...

It's a chitty situation all around. My uncle lives in Jerusalem, and my cousin married a Palestinian woman. They can't all visit each other in the same place because she can't cross over. My cousin is regularly late to work because he gets detained crossing into Jerusalem in the morning, or they will stop an entire bus at once and keep them there for hours.

Watched a screening of "Sahbak (friend)" at a local film festival. 100% fantastic and couldn't recommend it more for anyone who is interested in hearing stories about Christians, Muslims, and Israelis on the "average-joe" level that have relationships, friendships, etc regardless of political affiliation, religion, boundaries, checkpoints. The people in the region, all of the regular non-extremists, just want to live their lives, have safety for their families, and be normal. It's sad that both sides have been demonized by the media and used as political chess pieces for so long...

[youtube]f2ceQXzjcHg[youtube]
    Great post. I once dated an Israeli Arab girl that had family in Israel and the West Bank. Also in the West Bank Israeli settlers and Arabs get along too. The media will have us believe Arabs only stone cars and settlers only burn olive trees, but the fact is everyday Arabs and Jews get along.

Sucks about your family getting held up by security. One of the harsh realities of the situation. It use to be alot easier for green ID holders to travel, even inside Israel. From the 2nd antifada it became much harder.

Sometimes the checkpoints get backed up and Palestinians have to wait, which really sucks if they have to go to work, or have little kids etc... 99% of the time the soldiers are just doing their job, but theres cases where a soldier was having a bad day and one of the Palestinians wanting to cross pissed them off for some reason so the soldier had them wait longer than normal.

And just like the Palestinians dont want to be in that situation, the soldiers dont either. They'd much rather be at home banging their Gf's than wearing a helmet in 90* weather looking for bombs in the back of a truck transporting tomatoes.

Lorde considering cancelling Israel concert after backlash from fans

Singer responds to open letter asking her not to play in Tel Aviv as a protest against Israel’s occupation of Palestine

Pop star Lorde is considering cancelling a planned concert in Israel after facing intense pressure from fans, especially in her home country of New Zealand.

The 21-year-old singer has responded to criticism and an open letter asking her not to play in Tel Aviv as a sign of protest against Israel’s occupation of Palestine.

The singer responded to fans on Twitter on Thursday night, saying she was taking advice on the complexities of the political situation and was “considering all options”.

“Noted!,” Lorde wrote.

“Been speaking w many people about this and considering all options. Thank u for educating me i am learning all the time too”.
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...lash-from-fans

-----------

Skip to 3:27 for some vile Israeli racist scum:

----

This is what the ordinary Palestinian has to suffer on a daily basis.

-----------

yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    iran was a better friend to israel than america ever has been

iran has saved over 150,000 jews
    Cries about Mod negs-crew

Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yoked4women View Post
    iran was a better friend to israel than america ever has been

iran has saved over 150,000 jews
    Iran saved over 150,000 jews? Maybe, ,maybe not, but these days they openly state their burning desire and national goal to murder over 6 million Jews living in Israel, so...

Also, speaking about friendship, American bad arses are protecting Israel right now from Iran, and have been doing so for quite a while now.

And ofcourse by American bad arses I refer to these guys:

F 35's, F 15's, F 16's
    and so many many more, you're really sure you want to make that 'better friend' claim again?
    now cutting

Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post
    Iran saved over 150,000 jews? Maybe, ,maybe not, but these days they openly state their burning desire and national goal to murder over 6 million Jews living in Israel, so...
    Really? - Do you have any evidence of this or are you talking out of your backside (again)?

-----------

Really? - Do you have any evidence of this or are you talking out of your backside (again)?
    "Death to Israel" is a common battle cry of the Islamic Republic heard at every pro-regime event...(everybody knows that)

Thought this was funny.

[youtube]IZH9XEfh8Ms[youtube]

----

Traffic? Lmao.

The guys in the video are blaming the Jews for traffic. You can see the racism (against Jews) in the first 5 seconds.

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Traffic? Lmao.

The guys in the video are blaming the Jews for traffic. You can see the racism (against Jews) in the first 5 seconds.
    SL, what's your opinion on Israeli settlers and their settlements? - Do you think they should be dismantled?

-----------

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz

----

LMAO - an Australian complaining that Israelis have stolen Palestinian land.

Level of irony = 100000000000.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    LMAO - an Australian complaining that Israelis have stolen Palestinian land.

Level of irony = 100000000000.
    Why are you lumping every Australian as being one and the same?

-----------

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone know what happened to Blindead and Renegade? Do they still drop by?
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Two good news:
    1}
    The Likud Central Committee voted Sunday to unanimously accept a resolution that calls on the party's leaders to move to formally annex the West Bank.
    2)
    President Donald Trump admitted the Middle East peace process was in difficulty Tuesday and threatened to cut US aid to Palestinians, currently worth more than $300 million a year.
    President Trump is certainly shaking things. Well done!
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

SL, what's your opinion on Israeli settlers and their settlements? - Do you think they should be dismantled?
    Illegal Israeli settlements should be dismantled, and they are. These are the trailers that set up on a hill in the middle of no where. The vast majority of settlements are towns constructed legally, with infrastructure, and lots of people living in them. Im open to the discussion of exchanging land in Israel proper (where Arabs live) for land in the disputed territories (where Jews live). I wonder how Arabs living in Israel will feel if they wake up in a Palestinian state?

And settlers are just like anyone else. The majority are good people just trying to make ends meet and keep their chilren safe. The few bad apples you only report on aren't representative of +1M people.

Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    Two good news:
    1}

2)

President Trump is certainly shaking things. Well done!
    Butthurt Islamist detected.