Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    There is zero chance any of the phony Muslims/Arabs on this board like Trance/Bigkahoona will respond to this post because it blows their BS propaganda out of the water. They simply don't care about life the way the rest of us do. To them two dead druze don't matter. It's pretty sickening.
    Ding ding!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    There is zero chance any of the phony Muslims/Arabs on this board like Trance/Bigkahoona will respond to this post because it blows their BS propaganda out of the water. They simply don't care about life the way the rest of us do. To them two dead druze don't matter. It's pretty sickening.
    Aren't you tired of making up stories about other people? Technically, you don't know anything about me or BigKahoona, yet you're always quick to make imbecilic comments. Sad!

Now, back to your imbecilic comment.

The action of those Palestinians indicates that it's not the Jews that they're fighting. They're fighting Israeli military and police. In a way, it deals a blow to the idiotic narrative that Palestinians/Muslims hate Jews. No! They hate the illegal occupiers, the immoral land-thieves, the debauched oppressors.

Anyways. Your lies and imbecilic comments about us, the garbage about how we "simply don't care about life the way the rest of us do," shows to me that you've gone to the deep end, like the rest of Zionist propagandists.

Unfortunately, this is where I choose to end my discussions with you, like how I stopped months ago to care for what other moronic Zionists post on this forum and have added most of them to my Ignore List.

As someone who's studied religion, I'm sure (hope) you believe that in the hereafter, we'll meet our fates. So, until then...
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    The action of those Palestinians indicates that it's not the Jews that they're fighting. They're fighting Israeli military and police..

Right... That's why 2 Palestinians broke into this Jewish family house at night and butchered them with knives at their sleep. They must have confused them with Israeli SWAT. You are pathetic, using your Muslim obligation to lie in the name of Islam (aka Tekkia) is sickening.

I don't want to get banned so I don't want to post pictures of Israeli victims of Palestinian terrorists, none of which soldiers or cops. You can search google for all the gore you can handle provided by the Palestinian terrorists.

Edit: for details on the above picture see - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_attack
    now cutting

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post
    Right... That's why 2 Palestinians broke into this Jewish family house at night and butchered them with knives at their sleep. They must have confused them with Israeli SWAT. You are pathetic, using your Muslim obligation to lie in the name of Islam (aka Tekkia) is sickening.

I don't want to get banned so I don't want to post pictures of Israeli victims of Palestinian terrorists, none of which soldiers or cops. You can search google for all the gore you can handle provided by the Palestinian terrorists.
    At this point, after approximately 60 years of illegal brutal military occupation and illegal expansions, only imbeciles would fall for such first-grade propaganda technique of yours and the rest of your crew.

I have no idea why you weren't on my Ignore List until now, since you're one of the low-quality Zionist propagandists on this forum. Anyways... see you, too, on the other side.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aren't you tired of making up stories about other people? Technically, you don't know anything about me or BigKahoona, yet you're always quick to make imbecilic comments. Sad!

The action of those Palestinians indicates that it's not the Jews that they're fighting. They're fighting Israeli military and police. In a way, it deals a blow to the idiotic narrative that Palestinians/Muslims hate Jews. No! They hate the illegal occupiers, the immoral land-thieves, the debauched oppressors.

Anyways. Your lies and imbecilic comments about us, the garbage about how we "simply don't care about life the way the rest of us do," shows to me that you've gone to the deep end, like the rest of Zionist propagandists.

Unfortunately, this is where I choose to end my discussions with you, like how I stopped months ago to care for what other moronic Zionists post on this forum and have added most of them to my Ignore List.

As someone who's studied religion, I'm sure (hope) you believe that in the hereafter, we'll meet our fates. So, until then...
    The fact that the best you can come up with are attacks against me and not condemn the attacks by Palestinians proves my point. Thanks
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No solution is favorable because one side will end up losing. Both sides want peace naturally since they no longer want violence and conflict.

One state would cause a demographic shift which can endanger Israel's status as a Jewish state. Gaza is too small to sustain the current population growth rate and it lacks proper resources which is why Israel supply trucks deliver goods every day. Arabs tend to reproduce more so in the long term it will be shown in future political elections if Islamist parties gain seats in the Knesset.

Two state solution would most likely end up with the deportation of 750,000 Israeli settlers in West Bank and the loss of millions of dollars in investments. Then the question of who keeps Jerusalem will pop up. Those who hate Israel (Hezbollah and Hamas) would now be persecuted less as they would have their own severeign territory to operate from (Gaza in particular).

It should be accepted that with Israel and Palestine, there can only be one winner. The loser will either end up sore or submissive (the latter is preferable for the victor).

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    You are incorrect. Modern Lebanese / Jordanians and Syrians have been recently proven to have connections to ancient people in the region such as Phoenicians and the caananites, and even the ancient egyptian regime.
    This is also stated in every scripture that these LEVANT lands belonged to these people making them indigenous.

I do not want to dwelve into the palestinian/ israeli conflict, because I don't give a **** about Palestine tbh, but when you say LEVANT, you mean countries like Lebanon Jordan Syria and Iraq.

But yes, undeniably, jews do have ancestry in Israel. That is a fact. It is a semitic land after all.

It's just you considering everyone in the region of gulf arab descendants which is, incorrect again and is a fabricated opinion.

Arabs arrived in the Levant around the year 632. They proclaim themselves to be Arabs and as such not indigenous to the Levant.

Now of course you and I know that to some extent the Levant also has indigenous people who were "Arabized" with the Arab conquest. That's fine, you're right. My argument exists to level the playing field. If this is a matter of Levantine people dividing up the land then let it be so.

Additionally recent discoveries suggest the Caananites were the proto-Israelites who likely adopted the "Shasu of Yahweh Peoples" religion. Which explains why the old testament reads almost as two different accounts in some area in addition to the many names of God.

Which outside of the topic ITT is pretty interesting.

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    In, hopefully, for insights from people in the region or otherwise know their ****.
    Let me try to weigh in with some personal thoughts and ideas then:

In a predictable manner, I think we are heading towards another conflict between Hamas and Israel. Over the past 10 years Israel has tried (a number of times, and unsuccessfully) to remove Hamas from its position of power by isolating Gaza, and uses those same restrictions to defend itself from Hamas. The strategy Israel uses is basically to threaten increased economic sanctions and/or military action - this is meant to put enough pressure on Hamas to keep it from initiating military hostilities.

But Israel's strategy has failed over and over again - what happens, at least in my understanding, is that pressure mounts on Gaza until Hamas opts to use force; the military conflicts are followed by a temporary cease in Israel's isolation policy. But, as time goes by, this eventually leads to additional rounds of conflict (e.g., this happened after the most recent war in 2014).

The point I'm getting at is the amount of pressure that has been placed on Gaza over the last few months is unprecedented - even the PA are trying to weaken Hamas, including through salary cuts for civil servants on the PA payroll in Gaza, or the reduction in the shipment of medications to Gaza, etc.

But the electrical situation is a disaster - I think in June Gaza could only meet half of its energy needs, largely dependent on Israel. And using electricity as a political tool is itself increasing the chance of violent confrontation between Hamas and Israel. Perversely, Gaza's power plant stopped working earlier this year because it could not afford fuel for the plant (the price of the fuel was increased through taxes imposed by the PA). Worse, with the PA's statement that it would not continue paying for Gaza's electricity, Egypt had to come in a the last minute to provide Gaza's power plant with fuel. I think it only operates for around 4 hours a day.

So to avoid another conflict between Hamas and Israel, what if Israel removes its electricity cuts - i.e., it refuses to honor the PA's request to withhold the supply of electricity (which actually runs against Israel's interests). And, if we are talking about Gaza's dire humanitarian situation, Israel, Hamas and the PA need to stop making access to basic goods (water, electricity) a political issue. And while I seem to be implying above that the PA has a part in the poor situation in Gaza, it is not this alone - it is the punishment policy (Israel's isolation technique) that is damning Gaza.

Serious policy thought is needed, and so is investment in Gaza's reconstruction - this would help address the dire humanitarian situation there.

Thoughts?

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    Let me try to weigh in with some personal thoughts and ideas then:

In a predictable manner, I think we are heading towards another conflict between Hamas and Israel. Over the past 10 years Israel has tried (a number of times, and unsuccessfully) to remove Hamas from its position of power by isolating Gaza, and uses those same restrictions to defend itself from Hamas. The strategy Israel uses is basically to threaten increased economic sanctions and/or military action - this is meant to put enough pressure on Hamas to keep it from initiating military hostilities.
    Israel could squash hamas like a bug in a few days. The reason they dont is:

1. The international community pressures Israel to stop operations, by way of brokering a cease fire with Hamas. Usually around the 2000 casuality level or so, with roughly about a 30-50% civilian kill rate. Check all the "wars" in Gaza, recent wars vs. Hez you'll see the trend...

Assad can kill 1000 Syrian civilians in a day nobody says a word, Israel kills 1000 Hamsniks in a month every body looses their fykin mind.

2. They arent going to take out Hamas, then leave a power vacuum for PIJ to gain power, since PIJ is mainly funded by Iran. Hamas is mainly funded by Qatar, US is allied with Qatar..you catch my drift. Unless the exit strategy includes Fatah taking over, Israel isnt gonna take out Hamas in Gaza.

So the strategy in Gaza is to mow the lawn every few years or so.

But Israel's strategy has failed over and over again - what happens, at least in my understanding, is that pressure mounts on Gaza until Hamas opts to use force; the military conflicts are followed by a temporary cease in Israel's isolation policy. But, as time goes by, this eventually leads to additional rounds of conflict (e.g., this happened after the most recent war in 2014).

The point I'm getting at is the amount of pressure that has been placed on Gaza over the last few months is unprecedented - even the PA are trying to weaken Hamas, including through salary cuts for civil servants on the PA payroll in Gaza, or the reduction in the shipment of medications to Gaza, etc.

But the electrical situation is a disaster - I think in June Gaza could only meet half of its energy needs, largely dependent on Israel. And using electricity as a political tool is itself increasing the chance of violent confrontation between Hamas and Israel. Perversely, Gaza's power plant stopped working earlier this year because it could not afford fuel for the plant (the price of the fuel was increased through taxes imposed by the PA). Worse, with the PA's statement that it would not continue paying for Gaza's electricity, Egypt had to come in a the last minute to provide Gaza's power plant with fuel. I think it only operates for around 4 hours a day.

So to avoid another conflict between Hamas and Israel, what if Israel removes its electricity cuts - i.e., it refuses to honor the PA's request to withhold the supply of electricity (which actually runs against Israel's interests). And, if we are talking about Gaza's dire humanitarian situation, Israel, Hamas and the PA need to stop making access to basic goods (water, electricity) a political issue. And while I seem to be implying above that the PA has a part in the poor situation in Gaza, it is not this alone - it is the punishment policy (Israel's isolation technique) that is damning Gaza.

Serious policy thought is needed, and so is investment in Gaza's reconstruction - this would help address the dire humanitarian situation there.

Thoughts?
    Youre coming from the perspective that Hamas has no control over this. They are bringing it upon themselves, and trust me they know exactly what they are doing.

You see - if Hamas puts down their weopons, they will lose power. The leaders will be executed. PIJ, Fatah, even ISIS will jump all over them. And in order for them to remain in power, they need sufferage, which gives them a purpose to exist. So they do what is necessary so the people suffer enough to look towards them for help; then Hamas can plead to Qatar for donations, rinse repeat.

Hamas is the wealthiest terror group in the world. The leaders are billionaires. The world is asleep, letting them run a terror racket disguised as a liberation front. Its complete insanity.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Your hypocrisy is disgusting. Phuckin land thief. Do you know how many Sioux died so you can make this post? You ignore because YOU are ignorant you pos.

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post

Your hypocrisy is disgusting. Phuckin land thief. Do you know how many Sioux died so you can make this post? You ignore because YOU are ignorant you pos.
    Says the one that refers to mass slaughter of Palestinian men, women, and children as 'mowing the lawn'.

You vile, barbaric savage.

The Israeli extremist/terrorist scum never amazes to surprise the civilized world.
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

Originally Posted by CXC3000 View Post
    Says the one that refers to mass slaughter of Palestinian men, women, and children as 'mowing the lawn'.

You vile, barbaric savage.

The Israeli extremist/terrorist scum never amazes to surprise the civilized world.
    Strong #pallywood rhetoric (or low intelligence).

Probably both.

Israel does not, and I repeat DOES NOT have a policy of intentionally targeting Palestinian civilians or enemy non-combatants.

The IDF goes above and beyond, any military in the history of warfare, to minimize civilian casualty. Which is the polar opposite strategy of the death cultists you support who intentionally target, and try to maximize civilian casualties, not just on Israels side. BUT ON THEIR OWN side.

Brb glorifying suicide and recruiting children to strap bombs on themselves to blow up on busses in Tel Aviv. <<<< Who the phuck!!! In their right mind. Would side with people that do that???>>>>

Only Islamic extremists, anti-semities, and fools defend this behavior. So no, "mowing the lawn" is referring to cutting the capacity to which Hamas, and like terrorist organizations, threaten the lives of Israeli civilians. Israel regrets, any loss of innocent life on the side of the Palestinians, as a result of Israeli operations against Hamas, but the blame is totally misplaced. If you and Trance truely, and sincerely cared about dead Palestinian children, you would condem each and every attack against Israeli civilians, since after 70 phucking years you should know the repercussions.

But no, you dont...you both may hide your support for Hamas because you are afraid of being arrested, but you justify their actions-which is the same phuckin thing. You and Trance are butthurt Muslims that want Muslims to regain control of Jerusalem. You will side with the death cultist child sacrificers as an Islamic Crusade against the Jews. By supporting these extremists, you are partially responsible for not only the deaths of civilians on both sides, but you are also responsible for the increase in antisemitism in the Muslim world.

Also Lol'd at "civilized world." Says the guy that believes gays and athiests should be executed...

dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100) dragonfisher is not very well liked. (-100)
    Zionist Jews control US foreign policy.

There are many Jewish extremists in the White house (Zionist Jews)

There are NO White extremists any longer.

Want to find out who rules over you, find out who you can't criticize.

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong #pallywood rhetoric (or low intelligence).

Probably both.

Israel does not, and I repeat DOES NOT have a policy of intentionally targeting Palestinian civilians or enemy non-combatants.

The IDF goes above and beyond, any military in the history of warfare, to minimize civilian casualty. Which is the polar opposite strategy of the death cultists you support who intentionally target, and try to maximize civilian casualties, not just on Israels side. BUT ON THEIR OWN side.

Brb glorifying suicide and recruiting children to strap bombs on themselves to blow up on busses in Tel Aviv. <<<< Who the phuck!!! In their right mind. Would side with people that do that???>>>>

Only Islamic extremists, anti-semities, and fools defend this behavior. So no, "mowing the lawn" is referring to cutting the capacity to which Hamas, and like terrorist organizations, threaten the lives of Israeli civilians. Israel regrets, any loss of innocent life on the side of the Palestinians, as a result of Israeli operations against Hamas, but the blame is totally misplaced. If you and Trance truely, and sincerely cared about dead Palestinian children, you would condem each and every attack against Israeli civilians, since after 70 phucking years you should know the repercussions.

But no, you dont...you both may hide your support for Hamas because you are afraid of being arrested, but you justify their actions-which is the same phuckin thing. You and Trance are butthurt Muslims that want Muslims to regain control of Jerusalem. You will side with the death cultist child sacrificers as an Islamic Crusade against the Jews. By supporting these extremists, you are partially responsible for not only the deaths of civilians on both sides, but you are also responsible for the increase in antisemitism in the Muslim world.

Also Lol'd at "civilized world." Says the guy that believes gays and athiests should be executed...
    lol lying hasbara scumbag

the IDF has no problem killing its own (hannibal doctrine), you really think they care about Palestinian civilians? Zionists are racist and fascist. They view arabs as less than them and worth less, sot hey do not care if they kill them.

Keep using the term "anti-semite". Its cute coming from a fascist neonazi.
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

Registered User austriasgoldgym's Avatar
    austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100) austriasgoldgym is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    I'll contribute,

CLIFFS

- Arabs are not indigenous to the Levant
    - Koran mentions Israel
    - More Jewish refugees from Arab countries than Arab refugees from Israel
    - Already 22 Arab countries.
    - Kurdistan and Aramea should also be liberated

Only time that Region was officially referred to as "Palestine" it was full of Jews (Israelites). Jews and other Israelites are the indigenous people of the land of Israel, the same way Arameans are the indigenous people of Aram (most of Syria and part of South West Turkey) and Assyrians, the indigenous people of Assyria (located in North West Iraq and part of South Turkey).
    Arabs by and large did not arrive in the Levant until roughly 632. Jordan currently sits on the majority of the Former British Mandate. If you want another Arab state then you can argue for that. So long as you understand that you are arguing for the 23rd Arab country and the 2nd Palestinian country at the expense of the one Jewish country. Additionally there were more Jewish refugees from Arab countries than Arab refugees from Israel and these communities make up the majority of the Israeli population.
    Israel forced thousands off of their land with weapons when they first arrived - did they not?

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by austriasgoldgym View Post
    Israel forced thousands off of their land with weapons when they first arrived - did they not?

lol at arabs not indigenous.

The "oldest jewish family in jerusalem" arrived a solid 1000 years AFTER my family.

And thats not even counting the indigenous blood im mixed with before that.
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AA43560 View Post
    The "oldest jewish family in jerusalem" arrived a solid 1000 years AFTER my family.
    Even if you weren't lying (which you are), and your family lived in Jerusalem for a 1000 years, it would only be since your Muslim family murdered the Jews who were in Jerusalem BEFORE them.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

the IDF has no problem killing its own (hannibal doctrine), you really think they care about Palestinian civilians? Zionists are racist and fascist. They view arabs as less than them and worth less, sot hey do not care if they kill them.

It's cute when people with no experience expound on things they don't understand.

Hannibal doctrine - it's not in effect anymore, but I served in the IDF when it was, in Lebanon. There's a very good reason for that doctrine, and I urged my fellow soldiers to do to me if the situation ever arose, I'll be damned if I'm going to be a hizb torture doll and eventual pawn. You're also overlooking the exact details of the doctrine, which is understandable, because you don't know ****. The doctrine was not to kill the soldier, it was to prevent his capture, up to and including taking chances that might result in his death. Cliffs: you're full of ****.

Something else you wouldn't know is 'tohar ha-neshek'. It lays out the ROE's, and requirements to look after the lives of all innocents. You should read it sometime.

There are indigenous arabs and jews, both of which go back thousands of years, and millennia before Islam trashed the region, see 'Muslim conquest of the Levant' for details.

Do you know what happens to Israeli soldiers when they get taken as POW's? They get tortured and then executed in the most grotesque ways that would make ISIS members smile and take notes. The hannibal doctrine was created to prevent Israeli soldiers from bearing the inevitable and brutally horrific torture and execution methods Israels enemies have implemented over the years. The hannibal doctrine only highlights the morbid reality Israel faces every day dealing with Islamic extremists and Arab national barbarians.

On the other hand...Palestinian prisoners receive 3 nutritious square meals a day (plus snacks), educational curriculum, routine red cross visitations, daily recreational activities like soccer, ping pong, etc...and they even enjoy satellite TV in their phucking prison cells so they can tune into the prime entertainment channels from Jordan and Egypt!!!

I knew a guy that was an IDF medic stationed at a Palestinian prison near Ramallah during the 2nd antifadah. He once got sick and had to go to an army medical care center for soldiers. HE SAID THE PALESTINIAN PRISONERS HE TREATED RECEIVED BETTER MEDICAL CARE THAN IDF SOLDIERS did. (and better food too)...

And how ignorant you are!!! Prior to the Arab states expulsion of and pograms against the Jews when the State of Israel was born...and prior to the Arab States violent ambition to drive the Jews living in the Jewish State into the sea led to war...Jews from Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, etc... identified as Arab Jews!!! It is no coincidence that Jews from Iran, (one of the only Muslim majority countries that did not persecute the Jews after 1947, or wage war against Israel in the years to follow), identify as Persian Jews to this very day!!!

So stop your crying. Take responsibility for your peoples decision to persecute and expel their Jewish neighbors. Take responsibility for "Arab Jews" no longer identifying with people that wanted to drive them into tge sea.Take responsibility for the cycle of violence and hate that has compounded and spiraled out of control and has evolved into dark ages European anti-semetism, that is being taught in Universities across the Arab world, and propagandized all over Arab media today.

Or continue to pay the consequence of foolishly thinking Israelis are as weak and defenceless as the Jews in middle aged Europe who you compare them to.

The choice is yours.

Brb "Arab" = from Arabia
    Brb "Jew" = from Judea.

Urine ideeyot.

Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Even if you weren't lying (which you are), and your family lived in Jerusalem for a 1000 years, it would only be since your Muslim family murdered the Jews who were in Jerusalem BEFORE them.
    Its actually SUPER satisfying to me that you have to convince yourself that I'm lying in order to feel better about your fascist views.

Spoiler alert: I'm not lying.

Also, there would have to be jews for my muslim family to murder for that to be possible

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    It's cute when people with no experience expound on things they don't understand.

Hannibal doctrine - it's not in effect anymore, but I served in the IDF when it was, in Lebanon. There's a very good reason for that doctrine, and I urged my fellow soldiers to do to me if the situation ever arose, I'll be damned if I'm going to be a hizb torture doll and eventual pawn. You're also overlooking the exact details of the doctrine, which is understandable, because you don't know ****. The doctrine was not to kill the soldier, it was to prevent his capture, up to and including taking chances that might result in his death. Cliffs: you're full of ****.

Something else you wouldn't know is 'tohar ha-neshek'. It lays out the ROE's, and requirements to look after the lives of all innocents. You should read it sometime.
    lol at this hasbara garbage.

No one cares what the israeli "official stance" on anything is. "Officially", israel doesnt have nukes. Thats why they are inhumanely torturing and imprisoning vanunu, a heroic whistleblower who leaked that information out. They censor EVERYTHING, especially things like military tactics and losses. There was clear evidence of hannibal doctrine being used just as recently as 2014 LOL.
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

Its actually SUPER satisfying to me that you have to convince yourself that I'm lying in order to feel better about your fascist views.

Spoiler alert: I'm not lying.

Also, there would have to be jews for my muslim family to murder for that to be possible

lol at this hasbara garbage.

No one cares what the israeli "official stance" on anything is. "Officially", israel doesnt have nukes. Thats why they are inhumanely torturing and imprisoning vanunu, a heroic whistleblower who leaked that information out. They censor EVERYTHING, especially things like military tactics and losses. There was clear evidence of hannibal doctrine being used just as recently as 2014 LOL.
    And I just explained exactly what it is, and why someone who actually served would cheer his brothers on even as they pulled the trigger.

But hey, you're the expert. /supremesarcasm

Like there were no Jews in Safed in 1537 when Muslims evicted them from their homes, robbed and killed them?

The Safed attacks were an incident that took place in Safed soon after the Turkish Ottomans had ousted the Mamluks and taken Levant during the Ottoman–Mamluk War in 1517. At the time the town had roughly 300 Jewish households....

...Historians link the event to the general conflict taking place in the country between the incoming Ottoman regime and its opponents and note that the Jews suffered maltreatment during the war.[citation needed] Accounts of the attack against the Jews in Safed were recorded by historian Rabbi Elijah Capsali[2] of Candia, (Crete) and Rabbi Joseph Garson, who was living in Damascus at the time. According to these reports, many Jews were killed and left injured. They were compelled to flee the city and their property was plundered. Scholars debate whether or not the event led to a decline in the Jewish population of Safed, but all agree that a few years later, Jews had re-established a significant presence in the city....

...Many Jews were reportedly killed while others were wounded or had their property pillaged. According to Garson, the Jews were "evicted from their homes, robbed and plundered, and they fled naked to the villages without any provisions."[11]
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1517_Safed_attacks

Or maybe like there were no Jews in Hebron in 1929 when Muslims raped then executed Jewish daughters in front of their fathers?

Gershon Ben-Zion, for example, the Beit Hadassah Clinic pharmacist, a cripple who had served both Jews and Arabs for 4 decades, was killed together with his family: his daughter was raped and then murdered, and his wife's hands were cut off...

After the massacre, Cafferata testified:

"On hearing screams in a room, I went up a sort of tunnel passage and saw an Arab in the act of cutting off a child's head with a sword."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

Perhaps you meant there were no Jews in Jerusalem when the Muslims expelled all the Jews from the Old City, desecrated Jewish holy sites, and then gave the Jewish homes to other Muslims so they could "Islamify" Jerusalem?

While Christian holy sites were protected, and Muslim holy sites were maintained and renovated, Jewish holy sites were damaged and sometimes destroyed.[4] According to Raphael Israeli, 58 synagogues were desecrated or demolished in the Old City, resulting in the de-Judaization of Jerusalem.[5][6][7] The Western Wall was transformed into an exclusively Muslim holy site associated with al-Buraq.[8] 38,000 Jewish graves in the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives were systematically destroyed, and Jews were not allowed to be buried there.[5][6] Following the Arab Legions expulsion of the Jewish residents of the Old City in the 1948 War, [b][/u]Jordan allowed Arab Muslim refugees to settle in the vacated Jewish Quarter.[9][b][/u]
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla...ish_holy_sites
    The great irony of your failed attempts to demonize and de-legitimize the State of Israel by ignoring, and then aborting irrevocable historical facts and truth from this discussion is that YOU, yourself, are living on stolen land that you have no connection to!!! You aren't Native American. Your family didn't have a presence in Colombus, pre-Colombus, did they? You arent related to the Iroquois that lived on Lake Erie until the European colonizers drove them out? Your family didnt turn towards Ohio for 2000 years praying to the Great Spirit, did they? Do you even have a Shawnee name? 

Do you even speak Algonquian bro?

No? Then GTFO.

arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post

Edit: for details on the above picture see - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_attack
    Taqiyya has nothing to do with the aqidah of Ahlus Sunnah lol, you guys really need to stop using that word. The only time you should use that word is if you are talking to a Shi'a, because this is their aqidah, not ours. So don't try to present Taqiyya as a "Muslim obligation" lol - you guys really need to study the faith before you try to criticize it lmao.

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by arabianvenom View Post
    Taqiyya has nothing to do with the aqidah of Ahlus Sunnah lol, you guys really need to stop using that word. The only time you should use that word is if you are talking to a Shi'a, because this is their aqidah, not ours. So don't try to present Taqiyya as a "Muslim obligation" lol - you guys really need to study the faith before you try to criticize it lmao.
    Ah your vested interest in putting Shi'as down rises again. You never answered my question btw... Why are virtually all terrorist attacks done on civilians in the West done by Sunnis?

As for Iran's role in the conflict, I do wish they would withdraw aid to any Islamic group in that region. It's been established that Iran has paid billions in support to Palestinians many of which were rooting for Saddam to level Iran in the 1980s. I'd rather that money be spent domestically, not given to those Arabs that are at their core very poor fighters.. and frankly that are ungrateful to begin with.

As for Israeli clashes with the Arabs in the region, I am happy that Iran did not help them in the 60's and 70's and continued trade with Israel. You don't need to see eye to eye with a country or its policies against others, but their help in the 1980s against Saddam was 1000x more useful to Iran than what any Arab country has done for Iran in 1000 years esp when the world had pinned Iran into a corner.

Originally Posted by Thelonebadwolf View Post
    Ah your vested interest in putting Shi'as down rises again. You never answered my question btw... Why are virtually all terrorist attacks done on civilians in the West done by Sunnis?
    You know you and I see eye to eye on alot of things, but the answer is because Sunnis far outweigh Shias... However in terms of global network, fire power, and financial backing Hezbullah is far more capable and potentially more dangerous to the west than ISIS or AQ.

As for Iran's role in the conflict, I do wish they would withdraw aid to any Islamic group in that region. It's been established that Iran has paid billions in support to Palestinians many of which were rooting for Saddam to level Iran in the 1980s. I'd rather that money be spent domestically, not given to those Arabs that are at their core very poor fighters.. and frankly that are ungrateful to begin with.
    The Mullahs dont care that everyday Pallys supported Saddam. They only care about their terror agents carrying out the regional strategy for the regime.

As for Israeli clashes with the Arabs in the region, I am happy that Iran did not help them in the 60's and 70's and continued trade with Israel. You don't need to see eye to eye with a country or its policies against others, but their help in the 1980s against Saddam was 1000x more useful to Iran than what any Arab country has done for Iran in 1000 years esp when the world had pinned Iran into a corner.
    True. Will be interesting to see what happens to Israels relationship with the arabs if Israel and Iran ever come to terms like they had before the revolution. Israel could be the broker of a lasting regional calm.

The stone that the builder refuses will be the head cornerstone.

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know you and I see eye to eye on alot of things, but the answer is because Sunnis far outweigh Shias... However in terms of global network, fire power, and financial backing Hezbullah is far more capable and potentially more dangerous to the west than ISIS or AQ.

The Mullahs dont care that everyday Pallys supported Saddam. They only care about their terror agents carrying out the regional strategy for the regime.

True. Will be interesting to see what happens to Israels relationship with the arabs if Israel and Iran ever come to terms like they had before the revolution. Israel could be the broker of a lasting regional calm.

The stone that the builder refuses will be the head cornerstone.
    To the US/Europe ISIS/AlQaeda have been the more costly. Potential doesn't mean anything. For example, they say Hezbollah can ransack all of Lebanon meanwhile ISIS was the one who did almost take all of Iraq/Syria. One could argue the US is the most dangerous entity on earth to world peace because we have the potential to use the most nukes at once on people even though we have used 2. But we know North Korea is a bigger threat to the world than we are.

Of course Mullahs don't care but people in Iran certainly do and they've even gone about saying "Marg bar Philistine"--death to Palestine--- in some 2009 protests etc. Being said, a nationalist Iranian government would probably follow this IR one sometime in the future where its all about Iranian sovereignty in an areligious manner. Iran is probably going to pull out of Palestine at that point but keep pressure on Saudi because Saudi's #1 priority is Iranian weakness. Attendance is down in a lot of religious events and scholkids have to be bused in and free refreshments/food offered. Problem is the internet access in Iran lets people have exposure to new ideas.

Makes having an Islamic Republic near impossible once your muscle ages.

As for Iran/Israeli relations, distrust is expected. I can tell you the average Iranian has a seething hate for Netanyahu because he's said some bad things/threatened Iran and softer stuff esp in regard to how people in Iran live. He is quoted to say people in Iran don't have the freedom to wear jeans for example, which he was corrected by 1000s of tweets/hashtags of images.

They don't have an issue with Israeli citizens though, I know several of my family members there have pen pals in Israel they have for English/Farsi speaking exchanges.

Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Funj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like there were no Jews in Safed in 1537 when Muslims evicted them from their homes, robbed and killed them?

Or maybe like there were no Jews in Hebron in 1929 when Muslims raped then executed Jewish daughters in front of their fathers?

Perhaps you meant there were no Jews in Jerusalem when the Muslims expelled all the Jews from the Old City, desecrated Jewish holy sites, and then gave the Jewish homes to other Muslims so they could "Islamify" Jerusalem?

The great irony of your failed attempts to demonize and de-legitimize the State of Israel by ignoring, and then aborting irrevocable historical facts and truth from this discussion is that YOU, yourself, are living on stolen land that you have no connection to!!! You aren't Native American. Your family didn't have a presence in Colombus, pre-Colombus, did they? You arent related to the Iroquois that lived on Lake Erie until the European colonizers drove them out? Your family didnt turn towards Ohio for 2000 years praying to the Great Spirit, did they? Do you even have a Shawnee name? 

Do you even speak Algonquian bro?

No? Then GTFO.
    bar kohba revolt brother, jews werent in jerusalem in significant number till we liberated the place for em

Originally Posted by Thelonebadwolf View Post
    To the US/Europe ISIS/AlQaeda have been the more costly. Potential doesn't mean anything. For example, they say Hezbollah can ransack all of Lebanon meanwhile ISIS was the one who did almost take all of Iraq/Syria.
    LMAO potential doesn't mean anything my ass. Prior to 9/11 it was Iranian backed terrorist organizations that were responsible for the largest most deadly terrorist attack by Islamic extremists the West had ever seen.

On 25 October 2006, Argentine prosecutors Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.[16][5][17] According to the prosecution's claims in 2006, [u]Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[/b]
    But wait theres more...

In May 2013, Prosecutor Alberto Nisman published a 502-page indictment accusing Iran of establishing terrorist networks throughout Latin America – including in Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago and Suriname – dating back to the 1980s.
    Heres where the plot thickens...

In January 2015, the prosecutor in charge of the AMIA bombing investigation, Alberto Nisman, filed a 300-page complaint accusing President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman among other pro-government political figures of "covering up" Iranian citizens allegedly involved in the 1994 attack. Nisman said his accusations were based on phone taps on close political allies of Fernández, who he said conspired in a "sophisticated criminal plan" to negotiate with Rabbani himself, one of the main suspects of perpetrating the deadly bombing. According to the accusation, Iranian oil would be exchanged for Argentinian grain, while Argentina would cancel an international Interpol arrest warrant against Rabbani and other senior Iranian officials.
    Then...suddenly

On 18 January 2015, Nisman was found dead at his home in Buenos Aires, hours before he was due to explain his allegations at the Argentine parliament
    Talk about meddling in another countries political and legal systems. You have to be naive if you think that the US/West doesnt view Iran as a serious threat because of their capabilities, track record, and their current leaderships islamist ideology.

One could argue the US is the most dangerous entity on earth to world peace because we have the potential to use the most nukes at once on people even though we have used 2. But we know North Korea is a bigger threat to the world than we are.
    Our constitution doesn't support going to war for Christianity in Europe. Iran's constitution supports global jihad.

That's a big problem.

Of course Mullahs don't care but people in Iran certainly do and they've even gone about saying "Marg bar Philistine"--death to Palestine--- in some 2009 protests etc. Being said, a nationalist Iranian government would probably follow this IR one sometime in the future where its all about Iranian sovereignty in an areligious manner. Iran is probably going to pull out of Palestine at that point but keep pressure on Saudi because Saudi's #1 priority is Iranian weakness. Attendance is down in a lot of religious events and scholkids have to be bused in and free refreshments/food offered. Problem is the internet access in Iran lets people have exposure to new ideas.

Makes having an Islamic Republic near impossible once your muscle ages.

As for Iran/Israeli relations, distrust is expected. I can tell you the average Iranian has a seething hate for Netanyahu because he's said some bad things/threatened Iran and softer stuff esp in regard to how people in Iran live. He is quoted to say people in Iran don't have the freedom to wear jeans for example, which he was corrected by 1000s of tweets/hashtags of images.

They don't have an issue with Israeli citizens though, I know several of my family members there have pen pals in Israel they have for English/Farsi speaking exchanges.
    Bibis remarks are kinda light compared to Ahmadinejads about Israel. Most of what Bibi says about Iran is coming from a position of defense. Israel has been under attack by Iranian backed islamist groups for the past 20-30 years. Iran doesn't hide the fact they want Israel destroyed, so Israel should not sit by idly as they pursue nuclear capability. Im a Bibi supporter, although he does say stupid chit sometimes.

Also strict Islamic law rules in many rural parts of Iran, where stoning female rape victims for adultery is still practiced. So while Tehran is no Riydah its also no Beirut or Istanbul either. Brb illegal to play rock music.

There's a huge movement in Israel against beating the war drum with Iran. Lots of stories of Israelis and Iranians partying together in different countries while traveling the world

Weve discussed the historical ties between Persia and the Jewish people, the reasons why Iran has the largest Jewish community of any MENA country outside Israel, the cultural/secular similarities from Western influence in these two middle Eastern countries. Weve talked about Iran being the 1st Muslim majority country to acknowledge the State of Israel, Israel helping Iran in the Iran-Iraq war, Iran not joining in the Arab-Israeli wars of 48, 67, and 73, etc..

Thats quite a good case for Iran and Israel to be allies today.

But for the most part Israelis look at it as a black and white issue. Not necessarily "Iranians" but as long as Iran supports islamists that target Israeli citizens and call for the destruction of Israel, than Israel is not going to like Iran.

Remove the revolutionaries from power and Israel will probably help the Iranians get nuclear energy. Its really that phuckin simple.

A Israel-Iran alliance will bring peace in the middle east. Everybody should be pushing to make that happen.

Originally Posted by Funj View Post
    bar kohba revolt brother, jews werent in jerusalem in significant number till we liberated the place for em
    Yes after the destruction of the 2nd Temple by the Romans in 70AD most Jews left Israel (many by force) and they started communities in MENA and parts of the Roman Empire. But they always had a presence in Jerusalem and Israel, even if a minority. The first significant waves of Jewish repatriation came during the Ottoman rule.

And assuming you meant "liberated" when the British ended the Ottoman rule of Southern Syria following WW1. East Jerusalem (where the Western Wall is located) which was part of the British Mandate was again captured by the Muslims (Jordan) in 1948. Jews regained full control of Jerusalem in 1967 after the 6 day war, for the 1st time in 2000 years since the Romans destroyed the 2nd temple leaving the remains of the Western Wall.

But yes no doubt the State of Israel would not have been founded without European support and would not exist today without American support.There's actually some really cool stories about how Europe helped Israel early on, like the Israeli Navy originating in Italy several years prior to Israels founding.

Which is the irony of life. "Zionism" is an ideology that was created to answer European antisemitism, today many of Israels greatest allies are European and many of Israels biggest supporters are Christian.

LMAO potential doesn't mean anything my ass. Prior to 9/11 it was Iranian backed terrorist organizations that were responsible for the largest most deadly terrorist attack by Islamic extremists the West had ever seen.

But wait theres more...

Heres where the plot thickens...

Then...suddenly

Talk about meddling in another countries political and legal systems. You have to be naive if you think that the US/West doesnt view Iran as a serious threat because of their capabilities, track record, and their current leaderships islamist ideology.

Our constitution doesn't support going to war for Christianity in Europe. Iran's constitution supports global jihad.

That's a big problem.

Bibis remarks are kinda light compared to Ahmadinejads about Israel. Most of what Bibi says about Iran is coming from a position of defense. Israel has been under attack by Iranian backed islamist groups for the past 20-30 years. Iran doesn't hide the fact they want Israel destroyed, so Israel should not sit by idly as they pursue nuclear capability. Im a Bibi supporter, although he does say stupid chit sometimes.

Also strict Islamic law rules in many rural parts of Iran, where stoning female rape victims for adultery is still practiced. So while Tehran is no Riydah its also no Beirut or Istanbul either. Brb illegal to play rock music.

There's a huge movement in Israel against beating the war drum with Iran. Lots of stories of Israelis and Iranians partying together in different countries while traveling the world

Weve discussed the historical ties between Persia and the Jewish people, the reasons why Iran has the largest Jewish community of any MENA country outside Israel, the cultural/secular similarities from Western influence in these two middle Eastern countries. Weve talked about Iran being the 1st Muslim majority country to acknowledge the State of Israel, Israel helping Iran in the Iran-Iraq war, Iran not joining in the Arab-Israeli wars of 48, 67, and 73, etc..

Thats quite a good case for Iran and Israel to be allies today.

But for the most part Israelis look at it as a black and white issue. Not necessarily "Iranians" but as long as Iran supports islamists that target Israeli citizens and call for the destruction of Israel, than Israel is not going to like Iran.

Which is the irony of life. "Zionism" is an ideology that was created to answer European antisemitism, today many of Israels greatest allies are European and many of Israels biggest supporters are Christian.
    Secret operations are done by every country in the world. The Argentina bombings were a terrorist attack and those involved are confined to Iran at the moment by international law and close to dead(70s/80s).

The disingenious part about talking about human rights in Iran is that its pushed back at the government not for actual care for the Iranian people. Its getting harder for archaic lawz to be passed because of a devastating demographic issue Mullahs have. More than half the country is below 35 and have a distaste for strict Islam.

Look at how Iranian woman dress vs rest of Middle East. There are more women graduating from college than men in Iran(just like here).

https://www.pinterest.com/aziazade/iranian-people/

Why dont we press Saudi Arabia whose women wear giant black tarps and still can only drive with a permission slip.

As for Ahmadinejad the guy is a nobody now. Bibi still holds real power. I'm telling you Iran today is much better than Iran of 1980s 1990s 2000s of that order. In our lifetime there will be a secular reformation/revolution.

Mainstream Media spins it as though the country has always been as Islamist bad as Saudi when its a lie to paint an enemy.

Looking forward to peace.