Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I pledge allegiance to Israel and to God's chosen people. I will not only respect their right to the land of Israel, but I will defend their right to that land - as God himself has granted it to them - any way that I can. I will give my life to defend any Israeli who is persecuted whenever and wherever I am able, because I believe in liberty and justice for all.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sallysallyfan View Post
    Can an impartial person give me the far left and far right reasoning for their Israel/Palestine support.
    more of the same "hurr durr this country belonged to my ancestors X years ago"
    and "hurr durr we hate muslims so the jews are best and they're our ally"

Hell forbid, both the Jews and Muslims realizes that this territorial, religious, idiotic hatred & war will get them nowhere. Well, in Israel's case, it gets them more and more land. Guess it is easier to fight than put pride on the side & coexist.

Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    I pledge allegiance to Israel and to God's chosen people. I will not only respect their right to the land of Israel, but I will defend their right to that land - as God himself has granted it to them - any way that I can. I will give my life to defend any Israeli who is persecuted whenever and wherever I am able, because I believe in liberty and justice for all.
    lmfaooooo hello refugee-turned-nazi-turned-zionist. What at twist.
    Last edited by Xinroth; 07-31-2019 at 05:50 AM.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    lmfaooooo hello refugee-turned-nazi-turned-zionist. What at twist.
    This is absurd. You won't be able to find one single Nazi / anti-Semitic post of mine.

Yes I had some ultra liberal views and I did change significantly, the reasons I've explained a thousand times, but I never ever had Nazi views.

To clarify: even when I made liberal posts, while you may find posts with criticism of Israel's policies and sympathy toward Palestinians (which I now reject), you will never be able to find anti-Semitic posts from me. I have always been against Jew-haters, even before my change, and I made that clear.

Also, you're the refugee. Not me. But you know that already.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is absurd. You won't be able to find one single Nazi / anti-Semitic post of mine.

Yes I had some ultra liberal views and I did change significantly, the reasons I've explained a thousand times, but I never ever had Nazi views.

To clarify: even when I made liberal posts, while you may find posts with criticism of Israel's policies and sympathy toward Palestinians (which I now reject), you will never be able to find anti-Semitic posts from me. I have always been against Jew-haters, even before my change, and I made that clear.

Also, you're the refugee. Not me. But you know that already.
    Suddenly rejecting that- You sound fickle, or just a troll which isn't too far from the usual r/p typical poster. Either way, it's good that nobody on this forum takes you seriously. I'll wait a few months before you're touched by somebody from the NPD before you become center and suddenly start realizing the atrocities that Israel does.
    305 / 445 / 515

Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    Suddenly rejecting that- You sound fickle, or just a troll which isn't too far from the usual r/p typical poster. Either way, it's good that nobody on this forum takes you seriously. I'll wait a few months before you're touched by somebody from the NPD before you become center and suddenly start realizing the atrocities that Israel does.
    This is insanity.

This is insanity.
    Nah.

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    ...that you'd think during the course of the past 70+ years someone would have asked:

Why don't we ever see peaceful movements within the Palestinian society? Because of Pride, and because they do not care about the 'history' of land being owned by Jews, but their fathers and grandfathers living in spots that are now taken by Israel

The answer is obvious for those who are willing to do the research and not base their views on 5 min bbc exerpts or social media propaganda. You're right, media in the ME = Jews bad, Israel terrible. Nobody remembers that the arabs actually sold the land to the Jews.

Its because the Palestinian political machine is based on "resistance". What that means is...if there was nothing to resist, the leaders of the Palestinian political/terror organizations would not be in power.

So they perpetuate a cycle of violence, and destruction. More tears, more blood, more buildings being turned to ruble = more external "aid" money, and more internal support.

PA/Hamas are basically mafias preying on their own people. If you truely cared about the Palestinians you would see this is the root of the situation today. 1948 is long gone. Israelis are going to ***** today, right now as we speak, because smart Arabs know that Israel is a much better partner for trade, security, etc...than the Palestinians are, and they know Israel isn't going anywhere. What is Palestine going to trade? Olives? Israel took over everything and -intelligently- empowered themselves technologically to become a first world country, unlike Palestine and other countries nearby

If you really cared about the Palestinians "suffering" then you would demand answers for:

Why do Hamas leaders live in multi-million dollar mansions? Why do Hamas leaders wear $5000 suits? Why does Abbas get a palace? Why did Arafat die with billions of dollars in swiss banks? don't you dare diss Arafat, the leader of the resistance and the one that brilliantly stood up to the evil jews! /s

This is not "oppressed". This is mafia using their own people as pawns to aquire money and power for themselves.

You just got bought and sold. Palestinians should be resisting their own leadership. Plain and simple. That's hard to do when everyone tells you Israel is bad, Jews are bad, etc. Part of the problem is that Israelis don't understand the palestinian side of things. However, I probably wouldn't care understanding their side of things if they wanted me dead anyway.

To your last point there is no religious hierarchy in Israel. Jews, Christians, Muslims, Druze, Bahai, etc...are equal in rights. Look at the Israeli guy that runs Apple in Israel. He's Arab for crying out loud. There are Druze/Arab generals in the IDF. Arab miss Israels. Etc.. Etc..Etc...Etc...Etc.. Etc..Etc...Etc...

Yet if a Palestinian sells land to a Jew... there is a law, under the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, that this is a crime punishable by death!

Get your phuckin priorities straight brah.
    Some points in bold, but the human element of "crying and resisting" when your land is taken and your homes are overtaken/demolished by Israel fuels the Arab propaganda. Israel doesn't do a good job of trying to "look" good in front of its neighboring countries, and I find this sad because the Arabs could learn or 2 from Israel, and Jews in general.

Hard to get sympathy points for Arabs when they shun the Jews, Druz, Yazidis, and others. However, I'd rather not generalize that because it isn't necessarily fair.
    305 / 445 / 515

Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1 Ninwa1
    Lol they aren't God's "chosen people". Put down the Scofield Bible and actually do some research or stop pretending to be Christian.

Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000)
    How truly impressive every participant in this thread is.

Participant locations: Germany, US, Canada, UK.

Palestinians... 0

Israelis... 0

Carry on

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post
    Meanwhile, the corrupt to the bone Palestinian leadership live in mansions, and travel the world in their private jets. Billions of dollars of donations to the Palestinian people by fools around the world are being stolen by the Palestinian leaders, who run the show.

I don't think your friends are fools, but they are being fooled and used by the Palestinians. There are what? 2-3 million Palestinians? Maybe 4? Many of them are poor? Ok, there are hundreds of millions of poor people in India alone, living in FAR worse conditions than the Palestinians, are your friends concerned about them? Did they pay them a visit or donated any money to help those poor Indians? When they are done helping the poor people of India, then ask your friends when's the last time they visited Africa, yeah, the entire continent, just pick a country, again, hundreds of millions of people living in unimaginable poverty, I can obviously go on, but those two example are enough to point out the hypocrisy.

I wonder what would your friends think of the FACT, that apart from the royal families of the UAE area, Muslims in Israel enjoy BY FAR the best living conditions out of the entire middle east Muslims. Those are facts.

Now you go ahead and try to convince me that anything you say against Israel isn't derived from pure antisemitism. By that, I by no means suggesting that Israel is perfect, far from it actually, but the truth is that it isn't any worse than any other western country, yet it gets an unproportional amount of hate. That's pure antisemitism, combined with some useful idiots I guess.
    LOL yeah, the palestinians of east jerusalem are putting on a show just for his evangelical christian friend. They definetly fooled him! As soon as his friend left, they switched back to luxury life.

Definetly antisemitism btw. The solution to all of lifes problems is calling it antisemitism.
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

☦Русский ישראלי✡️ LubitelPelmen's Avatar
    LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Merretto View Post
    How truly impressive every participant in this thread is.

Participant locations: Germany, US, Canada, UK.

Palestinians... 0

Israelis... 0

Carry on
    israeli checking in. now fuk off kunt.
    [Flora&FaunaLover**** crew]

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What if I told you the largest sect of growing Christians today is in ..Iran.
    What if I told you Iranians are walking away by the hundreds from their Muslim faith into having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ..

Is that something you might be interested in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SAPOLKF59U&app=desktop

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ntary-film.amp

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How a Palestinian shoemaker started the West Bank’s only mask factory overnight

Two days after the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in Bethlehem, Amjad Zaghir, a shoe factory owner from the Palestinian city of Hebron, realized the West Bank will soon run out of face masks. Less than three weeks later, he is now the only mask manufacturer there.

Zaghir’s factory, which he started overnight, now produces thousands of masks a day, and has made him a national hero for helping Palestinians protect themselves from the virus.

972 Magazine
    No war but class war

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why don't they just ask israel to give them masks?

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tweet from American congresswoman

AIPAC is a convention for the Israeli lobby where they meet to discuss how to influence US policy. This is a good time to remind everyone that if the United States removes it's unilateral veto of the two-state settlement based on international law the conflict will in many respects be resolved.

No war but class war

BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Why don't they just ask israel to give them masks?
    Because Israel will not gine them masks!

BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500)
    [QUOTE=squanto;1600711211]AIPAC is a convention for the Israeli lobby where they meet to discuss how to influence US policy. This is a good time to remind everyone that if the United States removes it's unilateral veto of the two-state settlement based on international law the conflict will in many respects be resolved.
    I don`t think so, Israel became rather strong, so if the United States removes it's unilateral veto of the two-state settlement based, it wouldn`t help

Originally Posted by BadLee View Post
    I don`t think so, Israel became rather strong, so if the United States removes it's unilateral veto of the two-state settlement based, it wouldn`t help
    Israel is indeed a strong country. But in light of the fact that the entire world is for Israel leaving the Occupied Palestinian Territories and has been for 50 years, what you'd see is immediate sanctions and increased isolation, both diplomatic and economic. You would also see an immediate reduction of US "aid" to Israel (80% of which much be spent on weapons purchased from the US), and the entire occupation would become unsustainable in many ways. This is basically what happened with South African apartheid, once the US withdrew support it was over.
    No war but class war

There`re some powerful countries, which can support Israel if US stops it. Israel will find another partner, like Russia

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    Israel is indeed a strong country. But in light of the fact that the entire world is for Israel leaving the Occupied Palestinian Territories and has been for 50 years,
    You mean like that time when Israel accepted a two state solution / peace agreement, but the Palestinians tore it up, declined billions of dollars in aid money and called the POTUS a "son of a dog"?

O yeah I remember that time. It was just a few months ago.

And that's like what...the fifth or sixth time in history the Palestinians cut off their nose to spite their face, when a plan for Israels withdraw from the West bank and creation of a Palestinian state has been presented to them?

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad at how dumb they are.

what you'd see is immediate sanctions and increased isolation, both diplomatic and economic. You would also see an immediate reduction of US "aid" to Israel (80% of which much be spent on weapons purchased from the US), and the entire occupation would become unsustainable in many ways. This is basically what happened with South African apartheid, once the US withdrew support it was over.
    Strong misunderstanding of Israels military budget and strategic value to world powers. Israel doesn't need the US military aid. Red above nailed it.

Also there's zero similarities between a dispute over land and apartheid. Nice try doe.

Ah, hello old friend. Good to see you again.

You mean like that time when Israel accepted a two state solution / peace agreement, but the Palestinians tore it up, declined billions of dollars in aid money and called the POTUS a "son of a dog"?

And that's like what...the fifth or sixth time in history the Palestinians cut off their nose to spite their face, when a plan for Israels withdraw from the West bank and creation of a Palestinian state has been presented to them?

It's interesting how there's a military occupation and you are blaming those who are occupied. It's also very telling how you describe an entire people as "dumb". Finally we arrive at the Kushner peace plan that you appear to be mentioning. Now, for some reason, judging just by your language I'm not entirely sure you've followed the events very closely because if you did you'd acknowledge that the Yesha Council also rejected the plan. We could get into the details if you like, but the plan was clearly what was widely referred to as a "smokescreen" for annexation.

Strong misunderstanding of Israels military budget and strategic value to world powers. Israel doesn't need the US military aid. Red above nailed it.

Also there's zero similarities between a dispute over land and apartheid. Nice try doe.
    Strategic value? I would rather we just keep the BILLIONS of dollars a year and let Israel, the regional nuclear superpower handle their own affairs. There's no value for me in my government enabling the illegal occupation sir.

With respect to the comment about apartheid, there obviously must be some type of similarity for a former US president to write a book where it's title refers to what's going on as apartheid. As a matter of fact, the United Nations seems to think so as well (formal report in link).

No war but class war

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BadLee View Post
    Because Israel will not gine them masks!
    no fkng sht

just lol @ you.

that "peace plan" was like me occupying your house with some buddies and we all have guns pointed at you, then telling you I will allow you and your entire family to squat in the guest room while we fuk hookers and do blow in the master bedroom and every other room in the house. and when you reject the offer because we're IN YOUR FUKKING HOUSE, we call you idiots and say you don't want peace.

you dumb fuk

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just checking in to say israel is a terrorist state lol
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

Originally Posted by AA43560 View Post
    just checking in to say israel is a terrorist state lol
    This is absurd.

This is absurd.
    Away demon

Authubillah min al shaitan al rajjeem
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

This is absurd.
    Why is it absurd? They occupied another county`s territory and kill all those who are against it

Away demon

Authubillah min al shaitan al rajjeem
    Why do you hate Israel so much?

Why do you hate Israel so much?
    Because I hate evil
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

Because I hate evil
    Oh wait I just saw *Palestinian Crew* in your signature.

ROFLMAO!

This is absurd.
    What is your definition of terrorism?
    No war but class war

Oh wait I just saw *Palestinian Crew* in your signature.

ROFLMAO!
    Hey bro I've been meaning to get in touch with you. My friends and I who all converted to judaism are having a yarmulke exchange party next weekend and I thought of you. You wanna join us? Obviously it's virtual, but we're shipping one of our favorite yarmulkes to another person then we're gonna wear them for the virtual party and pray to moloch and talk about how much white people suck and how we can further destroy them as a race. Let me know if you're in.