Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FaurckkkMyronn View Post
    Cool promo idea!
    1. A protein powder, finding a protein powder that mixes well with me is tough and then being able to conveniently get a good amount of protein in a shake is nice. Plus eating the amount of real food I need to get my protein is tough for how big of a guy I am
    2. Amino acids, I mostly drink water in a day with the exception of my intra amino that I take at the gym so that is nice to add a little flavor. Also I play paintball on the weekends and it is nice to come back from a point or two and sip on some aminos. I think that is when I see the most recovery not so much when I am lifting.
    If my name gets drawn, feel free to pass over me. I just won a different promo, good luck every one!

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dubbwebb View Post
    Great, gives me a reason to look forward to Monday, rather than dread it because its the start of another work week lmaoo
    bumping for any last minute entries...tomorrows the day people!
    Tomorrow is the last day for entries. Doesn't mean that is when winners will be announced . It's not the same thing!

Originally Posted by rdcopps View Post
    HiYa Swuuu....

Whatcha got going on in here?!
    YYYOOOOOOOOOOOO Oh you know keeping it Dymatizing . How have you been? Would be cool to see you around some more!!

Originally Posted by FaurckkkMyronn View Post
    If my name gets drawn, feel free to pass over me. I just won a different promo, good luck every one!
    Understood. Thanks for sharing the wealth!

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hiya Swuuu!

I would love to give Amino Pro a try!

My two must-have supps are --

BCAAs because I train at an ungodly hour of the morning when the entire world is still sleeping, fasted, no less, and I need my BCAAs so my muscley muscles won't eat themselves trying to power my way through my starving-to-death workouts.

and ....

Protein Powder because after my workout I have to go to my oh so annoying thing called a job where I'm on my feet all day (I don't even think there's a chair at my desk ) and I can whip up a protein smoothie lickety-split and never miss a beat

Nice to finally see what you look like, Swuuu, in that avi of yours!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    edit: ^hey I remember you from the Promera logs. Nice to see you're still trucking along.

Two supplements I choose to not live without:
    1) BCAA's. I tend to lift and do most strenuous activity on an empty stomach because my body just works better that way. I like having BCAA's to consume during.
    2) Protein powder blend. Not just whey. I go out of town quite a bit and often cannot cook or find a decent place to stop for a meal, sometimes will be on the boat fishing for 8 hours or building something at fish camp and just can't stop to take a break. A good blended protein powder helps me to fill the gaps between meals.
    Last edited by HairyScandinavian; 07-09-2017 at 09:47 PM.

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hiya Swuuu!

BCAAs because I train at an ungodly hour of the morning when the entire world is still sleeping, fasted, no less, and I need my BCAAs so my muscley muscles won't eat themselves trying to power my way through my starving-to-death workouts.

and ....

Protein Powder because after my workout I have to go to my oh so annoying thing called a job where I'm on my feet all day (I don't even think there's a chair at my desk ) and I can whip up a protein smoothie lickety-split and never miss a beat

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    edit: ^hey I remember you from the Promera logs. Nice to see you're still trucking along.

1) BCAA's. I tend to lift and do most strenuous activity on an empty stomach because my body just works better that way. I like having BCAA's to consume during.
    2) Protein powder blend. Not just whey. I go out of town quite a bit and often cannot cook or find a decent place to stop for a meal, sometimes will be on the boat fishing for 8 hours or building something at fish camp and just can't stop to take a break. A good blended protein powder helps me to fill the gaps between meals.
    Nice to see some new faces here
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hiya Swuuu!

and ....

OMG there she is

Now we just need some new logs and a gun show!
    Come follow my journey on IG @1armlifts

muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hiya Swuuu!

and ....

Is the age in your profile correct?

I would have NEVER guessed you were 59. I would have guessed half that.

Have a good Monday
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutritional Sciences masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin
    TrevorDietCoach.com

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by muskate View Post

Have a good Monday
    Yeah, Swooshie is faking it. That's what #LiftLife does to ya.
    β€œGod will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Tomorrow is the last day for entries. Doesn't mean that is when winners will be announced . It's not the same thing!

ahhhhh ok, my bad bro. got excited :P
    "It is what it is"

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OOOKKKK Promo is now closed! Will be announcing winners tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks all! Look for the next promo to be posted around the end of this month or early next month.

Hiya Swuuu!

and ....

Fasted training is awful! I know those feels I never get to sit at mine. it's very tiring!

lol I thought you knew a while ago. Guess not

Even though I am pretty sure you weren't talking to me. Good to see you again too lol. Been a while!!

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Yea buddy!

Originally Posted by 1armlifts View Post
    OMG there she is

ahhhhh ok, my bad bro. got excited
    You dont say
    Last edited by Swuuu; 07-10-2017 at 08:59 PM.

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck yall!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bumps for support, as I was one of the lucky ones to receive the casein and rebranded amino pro in the previous competition. Great promos dymatize!

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fasted training is awful! I know those feels I never get to sit at mine. it's very tiring!

You dont say
    Fasted training? that's really a thing?

excellent -- logs & guns!

1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OOOKKKK Promo is now closed! Will be announcing winners tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks all! Look for the next promo to be posted around the end of this month or early next month.

lol I thought you knew a while ago. Guess not

Even though I am pretty sure you weren't talking to me. Good to see you again too lol. Been a while!!

Yea buddy!

You dont say
    You know whats sad bro??

She's got better and bigger guns then you:0

muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck everyone!

TrevorDietCoach.com

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember you too! Haven't been on bb.com in a while, but, yep, still trucking along!

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Thanks, taydbear!

OMG there she is

Hiya 1arm!!!! How are you?!!! You know I'm always up for a good gun show!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Originally Posted by muskate View Post

Have a good Monday
    Gosh, thanks!!! It's correct! I'll actually be 60 in about 2 months

Happy Tuesday!

Originally Posted by InfiniteRecomp View Post
    Yeah, Swooshie is faking it. That's what #LiftLife does to ya.
    Lulz Infinite Good to see you!

lol I thought you knew a while ago. Guess not : p
    I do Intermittent Fasting, and I work out early, so I don't start eating until 10 am. I'm pretty used to it now.....but sometimes 10:00 can't come fast enough!

Nope! Always just saw a Swuuu leg or a Swuuu arm.....never an entire Swuuu

Good luck everyone!!!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    swuuuuuu !!!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Β‘igualmente!

I do Intermittent Fasting, and I work out early, so I don't start eating until 10 am. I'm pretty used to it now.....but sometimes 10:00 can't come fast enough!
    That's just how he rolls. Dem Swuuulegggs got people jealous. You missed the two days ever that he posted his face.

That IF - I gave up, I do the opposite; eat 18 hours, fast 6. much happier.

SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Originally Posted by gr8dan3 View Post
    Bumps for support, as I was one of the lucky ones to receive the casein and rebranded amino pro in the previous competition. Great promos dymatize!
    Oh yea? You sure you got the rebranded version?

Fasted training? that's really a thing?

excellent -- logs & guns!
    Not knocking it. It works for some. I personally couldnt do it. I need something in my stomach!

You know whats sad bro??

She's got better and bigger guns then you:0
    You sure? That was quite the gun show!

Gosh, thanks!!! It's correct! I'll actually be 60 in about 2 months

Happy Tuesday!

Good luck everyone!!!
    Oh whoops

Β‘igualmente!

That's just how he rolls. Dem Swuuulegggs got people jealous. You missed the two days ever that he posted his face.

That IF - I gave up, I do the opposite; eat 18 hours, fast 6. much happier.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I agree with that philosophy.

gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000)

Oh yea? You sure you got the rebranded version?
    Well tbh I haven't received the aminos haha. We got the casein and extras and apparently the amino was to be sent out once it was rebranded and in stock. But with all these free goodies who cares.

Well tbh I haven't received the aminos haha. We got the casein and extras and apparently the amino was to be sent out once it was rebranded and in stock. But with all these free goodies who cares.
    In that case I will make sure you get one!

In that case I will make sure you get one!
    :-| you are too cool. Thanks Swuuuuu!

Surely you can't be the same Swuuu facing allegations of "rudeness" in the other thread. That guy would never do something like this!

:-| you are too cool. Thanks Swuuuuu!

Surely you can't be the same Swuuu facing allegations of "rudeness" in the other thread. That guy would never do something like this!
    lol I am pretty cool huh?

I'd say so!

TrevorDietCoach.com

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swuuu again."

all the time, bro.

No .. Just No.

Ok peeps. Sorry about the delay. Here are the winners: Please DO NOT PM. If you do you will be chit out of luck cuz my inbox is almost full lol. Email me at: shane_wu@hotmail.com Let me know which flavor you want and if applicable stim or non stim.

alicat32
    cbs
    InfraRen
    bodeh66
    InfiniteRecomp
    eggums86
    Jammer02xd
    qstick99
    Drooks10
    Dubbwebb
    HairyScandinavian
    FaurckkkMyronn
    Swooshie
    Vegasrocker
    Butteredtoast
    Dschreiver
    tcantore

Ok peeps. Sorry about the delay. Here are the winners: Please DO NOT PM. If you do you will be chit out of luck cuz my inbox is almost full lol. Email me at: shane_wu@hotmail.com Let me know which flavor you want and if applicable stim or non stim.

alicat32
    cbs
    InfraRen
    bodeh66
    InfiniteRecomp
    eggums86
    Jammer02xd
    qstick99
    Drooks10
    Dubbwebb
    HairyScandinavian
    FaurckkkMyronn
    Swooshie
    Vegasrocker
    Butteredtoast
    Dschreiver
    tcantore
    Grats All!

VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks Swuuu! Email sent. Congrats to the other winners.