lambeauman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

post workout eating/nutrition

Looking for some advice here. I work 3rd shift(10pm-6am). I eat "lunch" around 200am. Before I go work out right after work, I eat some oatmeal and a banana and take a pre-workout supplement. When I get home, around 9am, I make 3 eggs w/broc****, turkey and chicken with a protein shake. When I get home I am very hungry. Is this not a good thing to do or is it fine because of how hungry I am. I usually go to bed about 30 minutes after. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am 48 years old, 6'0,300,30% body fat. I hit the weights 5 days a week, lifting for strength and power. Any suggestions on what my macro content should consist of? I would like to lose about 10% body fat, without losing much weight, if that is even possible.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why dont you want to loose weight? You will have to if you want to drop 10% + bodyfat.

As for Macro's. 0.8g per lbs lean body mass, 04.g per lb fat. Fill the rest with whatever you like.
    If you are really hungry when you get home, filling low calorie meals like chicken breast and veggies seem the way to go.

Total calories just need to be in deficit, if the scale goes down 2-3lbs a week you are doing well.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

lambeauman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    why dont you want to loose weight? You will have to if you want to drop 10% + bodyfat.

As for Macro's. 0.8g per lbs lean body mass, 04.g per lb fat. Fill the rest with whatever you like.
    If you are really hungry when you get home, filling low calorie meals like chicken breast and veggies seem the way to go.

Total calories just need to be in deficit, if the scale goes down 2-3lbs a week you are doing well.
    Thank you for the info