customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Blue Star ISO-SMOOTH Vanilla Dream Review by customshopkv1

Gym God and Blue Star Nutraceuticals were incredibly generous and hooked me up with a 2lb tub of their ISO-SMOOTH in the 'Vanilla Dream' flavor. I have tried many of the Blue Star products and have liked them all so trying their ISO-SMOOTH was a no brainer.

Profile:

Mixability:
    I have tried it in the following mixutres:
    1. Water – It mixes well and I found about 7 ounces to be the sweet spot for me
    2. Milk – Here I went with about 10 ounces of milk (Fairlife) otherwise it was pretty thick
    3. Milk and Egg Whites – ¾ cup of egg whites (Kroger) and 6 ounces of milk (Fairlife)
    Now the fluffiness of the powder seems to make it a little frothy, but I don’t mind it at all

Taste:
    Taste of the Vanilla was very good, not the best but still very good. My favorite was mixing it with Fairlife Non-Fat Milk and I even mixed it with 2% Fairlife Chocolate Milk, both came out excellent.

Cost:
    “Not Cheap and Never Will Be”, says it all right on the label. It is a little more expensive than other ISO proteins but they have very good products so a lot of people will look pasted this.
    - Axis Labs Lead Rep -

https://www.axislabs.com

New Orleans Saints Crew

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review bro!

I've had the Chocolate Sin and it was great.!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Right on. Thank you for your review!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    customshopkv1, thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Nice review bro!

I've had the Chocolate Sin and it was great.!
    Chocolate Sin is the goat.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi