Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Girlgoneweird View Post
    You don't have to answer if you don't want to but..why so angry towards men? Are you a lesbian? I don't understand why any man approaching you would be offensive. I can understand if they were obnoxious but even if they are polite you hate it?
    Maybe I sounded harsh... I'm not lesbian, I'm actually a bit homophobic, and I'm not "angry" towards men. I just see it for what it is, a man approaches me because I have a vagina he can stuff his dick in; and there's nothing "complimentary" about that; it's just a natural hormonal discharge. He didn't come over because I look awesome, he didn't come over because I seem a nice person, he didn't come over because I anything, he came over because I'm a woman and I'm there. I see a lot of women lying to themselves that they have some qualities or other which get men to approach them, but let's be realistic - it's just that you're female, and he has an itch on his cock.

That said, when I'm doing something I consider "important" - like working out, doing my work, and other serious stuff - I really, REALLY don't like erect dicks in my face. I don't care how nice, polite, gentlemanly the appendage on the dick pretends to be at that moment - I'm at the gym to do something I consider serious work, and it kind of feels insulting that someone would think I'd actually stop my serious work and care about the itch on their cock. To me, it's beyond arrogant - who da heck does he think he is?

Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dyvokoza View Post
    and I'm not "angry" towards men. I just see it for what it is, a man approaches me because I have a vagina he can stuff his dick in; and there's nothing "complimentary" about that; it's just a natural hormonal discharge. He didn't come over because I look awesome, he didn't come over because I seem a nice person, he didn't come over because I anything, he came over because I'm a woman and I'm there.

I see a lot of women lying to themselves that they have some qualities or other which get men to approach them, but let's be realistic - it's just that you're female, and he has an itch on his cock.

You must have extremely low self esteem to think that a man would only approach you because he has a chubby.

So you're saying you have absolutely no good qualities about yourself or that a man can't seriously think you're pretty and want to get to know you? Some of us humans do desire a husband/wife you know?

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that prettier females get approached more than say 2/10 females.
    (Op not saying you are a 2/10 I just mean I'm sure super hot females on average get approached more than someone who is not attractive at all)
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe I sounded harsh... I'm not lesbian, I'm actually a bit homophobic, and I'm not "angry" towards men. I just see it for what it is, a man approaches me because I have a vagina he can stuff his dick in; and there's nothing "complimentary" about that; it's just a natural hormonal discharge. He didn't come over because I look awesome, he didn't come over because I seem a nice person, he didn't come over because I anything, he came over because I'm a woman and I'm there. I see a lot of women lying to themselves that they have some qualities or other which get men to approach them, but let's be realistic - it's just that you're female, and he has an itch on his cock.

That said, when I'm doing something I consider "important" - like working out, doing my work, and other serious stuff - I really, REALLY don't like erect dicks in my face. I don't care how nice, polite, gentlemanly the appendage on the dick pretends to be at that moment - I'm at the gym to do something I consider serious work, and it kind of feels insulting that someone would think I'd actually stop my serious work and care about the itch on their cock. To me, it's beyond arrogant - who da heck does he think he is?
    Maybe he is impressed by your work ethic. Since from the sounds of this thread there are women who go to the gym with their hair down and dance on the stairmaster/yoga stretch in front of the dumbbell rack for attention...
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100)
    Maybe I sounded harsh... I'm not lesbian, I'm actually a bit homophobic, and I'm not "angry" towards men. I just see it for what it is, a man approaches me because I have a vagina he can stuff his dick in; and there's nothing "complimentary" about that; it's just a natural hormonal discharge. He didn't come over because I look awesome, he didn't come over because I seem a nice person, he didn't come over because I anything, he came over because I'm a woman and I'm there.
    um...I don't know about that... I know guys obviously have sexual desires but they must have their own unique standards in addition to their vag requirement, otherwise they would be approaching ever lady and probably score big with the thirsty finely aged ladies (there's gotta be a few of these at the gym)?

heck, if you check out the main misc forum you can clearly see how the guys there are so shallow in rating every girl...sure you see some weird ratings but I sense that they must have some standards for them to risk rejection?

Iduno, maybe we can get one of the males who are reading this to chip in with their thoughts...

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flatcheeks View Post
    um...I don't know about that... I know guys obviously have sexual desires but they must have their own unique standards in addition to their vag requirement, otherwise they would be approaching ever lady and probably score big with the thirsty finely aged ladies (there's gotta be a few of these at the gym)?

heck, if you check out the main misc forum you can clearly see how the guys there are so shallow in rating every girl...sure you see some weird ratings but I sense that they must have some standards for them to risk rejection?

Iduno, maybe we can get one of the males who are reading this to chip in with their thoughts...
    The misc is not an accurate representation of real life. It's a bunch of guys hanging out who can **** talk with anonymity.

As far as approaching women is concerned, there's only ONE that I consider approaching but never do. This is for 1 real reason: we are both there to work out, not to seek a date. While I would certainly take the opportunity if it presented itself (meaning I felt she was giving cues of some kind), I would never just randomly approach a woman to hit on them. That's just me and other guys may feel differently.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A non-chad you mean? Lol

I don't think guys like the "helpless woman/bimbo" thing anyways. Just be yourself try smiling next time you see someone you'd like to talk to.

I don't understand why other women get mad when guys hit on them. Whether it's Someone I think is cute or not I would take it as a compliment. I know the gym is for working out and not worrying about being hit on but I don't see why you couldn't meet someone there.
    Just don't be obnoxious interrupting their sets if you wanna talk to them.

Maybe ask someone to spot you next time you go. Make sure to rub your ass on their boner in the squat rack SCORE!
    LMAO good one
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flatcheeks View Post
    But you're wrong. I am only wanting to know how often do they actually get hit on. If I wanted to know the acceptable ways then I would have added that in my original post, otherwise I would only be getting a response from a few which I doubt would even bother to come back to re-post.

I can't be the only girl that goes to the gym and wonders if other girls actually get hit on. It's kind of like determining how I rate aesthetically, which I know everyone is interested in knowing no matter what they say. I am assuming that only hot girls get approached??
    Your first sentence says "they"... You are a male BC why refer to your own sex as " they"...you lose

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

wow .. I don't think i've ever approached a woman that I didn't find attractive ,funny , sexy or smart.. boner or no boner

i must be a rare specimen lol

I'm sure super hot females on average get approached more than someone who is not attractive at all)
    don't be so sure, hotness and approachable don't always go hand in hand
    some men are intimidated by super hot girls .. some, not all
    as I think some girls are intimidated by hot guys .. I mean why even try if you already think they are out of your league ? takes a lot of confidence to approach that kind of a girl

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This whole thread hurts my head. OP writes/talks like a teenage boy...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    This whole thread hurts my head. OP writes/talks like a teenage boy...
    Women don't talk like that and I doubt it's a girl.

Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    Your first sentence says "they"... You are a male BC why refer to your own sex as " they"...you lose

...because s(he) is referring to other women. The correct pronoun would be "they" right?
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...because s(he) is referring to other women. The correct pronoun would be "they" right?
    I think they is correct. I refer to other guys as "they," as I don't always feel the need to use "we" unless I am saying I have something in common with the other guys.

They are _______
    We are ________

Although in context, she could have said "I am only wanting to know how often do we actually get hit on." since it is something she has in common...
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000) snarfbot is just really nice. (+1000)
    srs, women always take the barbell and take all the weights off it and then hold it one end on the floor and the other behind their head and press it between their butt cheeks and sashay repeatedly

sometimes they just go to the preacher curl bench and lay their breasts on it and grunt, like whats that about? do i find it arousing? yes. but still.

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    don't be so sure, hotness and approachable don't always go hand in hand
    some men are intimidated by super hot girls .. some, not all
    as I think some girls are intimidated by hot guys .. I mean why even try if you already think they are out of your league ? takes a lot of confidence to approach that kind of a girl
    Can confirm. My cousin is pretty hot, no one ever approached her bc .. no idea actually. But I'm assuming intimidation. Like how I wouldn't hit on a guy if he is CLEARLY out of my league.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is without doubt a guy.

I mostly workout at the gym at work. We are all colleagues in there. Rules about behavior with the opposite sex apply in the work gym as much as in the office. Also given at least half of my colleagues are LGBT, I would be more likely to get hit on by a woman than by a man.

Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    I think they is correct. I refer to other guys as "they," as I don't always feel the need to use "we" unless I am saying I have something in common with the other guys.

They are _______
    We are ________

Although in context, she could have said "I am only wanting to know how often do we actually get hit on." since it is something she has in common...

She has already stated she doesn't get hit on so why say "we" when she isn't included. It sounds weird to phrase it like that anyways.
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post

I mostly workout at the gym at work. We are all colleagues in there. Rules about behavior with the opposite sex apply in the work gym as much as in the office. Also given at least half of my colleagues are LGBT, I would be more likely to get hit on by a woman than by a man.

I see you work at Starbucks
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post

I am on the fence with this one. From her threads here and the regular misc, I'm getting mixed readings. Can't tell if OP is a teenage girl or a grown man.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow

Still going on I see

I don't care m/f

But the constant dribble is just odd

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrinnieBuu View Post
    I am on the fence with this one. From her threads here and the regular misc, I'm getting mixed readings. Can't tell if OP is a teenage girl or a grown man.
    LOL, can't help but pick up the subtle hint that grown men have the emotional maturity of teenage girls. I like it.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every bloody day. Gawd, it's every day. By Mr Flexy.

That is, after he kicks my butt for the day. I hear a lot of "Lift!", "Press!", and "Up!".
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post

That is, after he kicks my butt for the day. I hear a lot of "Lift!", "Press!", and "Up!".
    He's a total animal Lisa!!

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    He's a total animal Lisa!!
    Apparently there's no rest days

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Apparently there's no rest days
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post

I'll vouch for this. Totally believing every day, and I'm estimating roughly 4x the normal rate at meets.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So when my trainer says "on your knees"

Do that count?

flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100)
    You guys who accused me of being a guy are morons. Not only did you not have a legit explanation for this assumption but you still visit this thread and most likely because you were interested in knowing the answers to my question. Too bad, because you guys went immature on me and accused me of being a dude, no one is going to bother to provide their input on how often they get approached. Think twice before you troll a thread, and don't pretend you weren't interested. The proof of your interest is evident here. But keep on reading and posting here! lol

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't flatter yourself, OP. You may notice this section of the forum has very few active threads in it, and reading or participating in a thread is not a sign that we are all fascinated by the possibility of serious answers being posted. Your original question was silly, as were your reasons for asking it... I joined a gym and want to meet guys and it hasn't been that long but nobody has hit on me yet, so that's cuz I'm ugly, right??

Considering you have argued your way past 50 posts, it would be quite easy to post a photo of yourself now, if you would like to put the subject of your gender to rest once and for all.

Incidentally, this subject has been discussed dozens of times previously. You could have just used the search function. Hint: the answer is that some people have experienced it and some have not. There, now you don't even have to search.

∆ this

I mean slow down partner your thread is only at two pages lmao
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~