Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100)

How often do you get hit on by a guy a the gym?

Hi ladies,

I've read numerous posts about ladies not wanting guys to approach them at the gym and was wondering how often does this actually happen? I am single female and would be really flattered if a guy approached me at the gym but it has never happened ...so am I just ugly?

Ladies can you be honest and post how many times you were hit on at the gym so far and how often does this happen??

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Judging by this post and your previous ones, you are spending way too much time worrying about what other people are looking at / thinking / doing / not doing at the gym.

STFU and lift.

flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) flatcheeks is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Judging by this post and your previous ones, you are spending way too much time worrying about what other people are looking at / thinking / doing / not doing at the gym.

STFU and lift.
    I can multitask. Let me guess... you haven't been hit on at all?

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about you post some evidence that you're actually female? You come off as a guy pretending to be a girl, for the record.

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    How about you post some evidence that you're actually female? You come off as a guy pretending to be a girl, for the record.
    lol, what guy would care about how often women get hit on? That's definitely a type of question a girl would be interested in knowing, especially one that is single and looking.

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by flatcheeks View Post
    lol, what guy would care about how often women get hit on? That's definitely a type of question a girl would be interested in knowing, especially one that is single and looking.
    False. Every guy would be interested in how often women get hit on. Because the next logical path is did it work/how did the guy do it?

Getting women to share what would be an acceptable way be hit on at the gym? Gold.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    False. Every guy would be interested in how often women get hit on. Because the next logical path is did it work/how did the guy do it?

Getting women to share what would be an acceptable way be hit on at the gym? Gold.
    Hold up there xD.

As a guy I can assure you have zero interest in what would or would not work, since I don't go to the gym to hit on anyone
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Hold up there xD.

As a guy I can assure you have zero interest in what would or would not work, since I don't go to the gym to hit on anyone
    I will amend. Every guy [with intent to hit on women at the gym] would be interested.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post

But you're wrong. I am only wanting to know how often do they actually get hit on. If I wanted to know the acceptable ways then I would have added that in my original post, otherwise I would only be getting a response from a few which I doubt would even bother to come back to re-post.

I can't be the only girl that goes to the gym and wonders if other girls actually get hit on. It's kind of like determining how I rate aesthetically, which I know everyone is interested in knowing no matter what they say. I am assuming that only hot girls get approached??

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But you're wrong. I am only wanting to know how often do they actually get hit on. If I wanted to know the acceptable ways then I would have added that in my original post, otherwise I would only be getting a response from a few which I doubt would even bother to come back to re-post.

I can't be the only girl that goes to the gym and wonders if other girls actually get hit on. It's kind of like determining how I rate aesthetically, which I know everyone is interested in knowing no matter what they say. I am assuming that only hot girls get approached??
    I don't know why this would even matter. Do you go to the gym to see if guys like how you look? If that's the case I suggest Tinder or the bar, they're better places to gauge if the opposite sex find you attractive.

If you rate yourself based on how you compare to other women in this manner, I have very bad news for you, there are always better looking/heavier lifting/more successful women out there.

As to answer your question, I have never seen a guy straight up hit on a girl at the gym. If you count unprovoked approaches (offering to help when you don't need help, commenting on random stuff, etc) then maybe a handful of times.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

2 guys have flirted with me at the gym over the last year and a half. I'm married so idc but that's a horrible track record if I'm basing my self esteem on how many guys have hit on me lol.

I didn't read your other posts but sounds like you need to quit being so insecure and just go to the gym to improve yourself.
    Don't worry about what guys are thinking Because I guarantee they are in their zone and not noticing 99% of the people there.

I used to think I was really ugly and I felt bad about myself and my body. I still struggle with feeling not so attractive sometimes, but I have way more good days than bad. I don't feel like I need that validation (that you're seeking) from other people now. I am not judgmental towards other women any more, I'm not jealous, I have more confidence and it shows. People like confidence!

So..work on yourself. Get yourself to a place where you aren't needing acceptance or validation from others and to where you like yourself.

PS your username is flatcheeks...don't let anyone tell you that it's a waste of time squatting/hip thrusting/ deadlifting lol maybe you're talking about your face ..idk but my ass used to be ironing board flat.

Fake internet therapist here says "Go take up meditation and squatting" lmao

Originally Posted by TrinnieBuu View Post
    I don't know why this would even matter. Do you go to the gym to see if guys like how you look? If that's the case I suggest Tinder or the bar, they're better places to gauge if the opposite sex find you attractive.

If you rate yourself based on how you compare to other women in this manner, I have very bad news for you, there are always better looking/heavier lifting/more successful women out there.

As to answer your question, I have never seen a guy straight up hit on a girl at the gym. If you count unprovoked approaches (offering to help when you don't need help, commenting on random stuff, etc) then maybe a handful of times.
    Thank you ! Finally someone who has given me some relevant info..

It's not that I go to the gym to see if guys like the way I look. I go to get the body I want and I am human so I certainly check out the hotties while I workout. It is possible to do both. I am just wanting to know if girls actually get hit on as it seems (online) that it happens a lot to women at the gym, and if it does happen (in reality), I would naturally wonder what makes me unapproachable.

For me, I prefer finding a guy at the gym as it's something we have in common and I can get to know them better during my visits before actually going on a pressure filled date.

Originally Posted by Girlgoneweird View Post
    2 guys have flirted with me at the gym over the last year and a half. I'm married so idc but that's a horrible track record if I'm basing my self esteem on how many guys have hit on me lol.

I didn't read your other posts but sounds like you need to quit being so insecure and just go to the gym to improve yourself.
    Don't worry about what guys are thinking Because I guarantee they are in their zone and not noticing 99% of the people there.

I used to think I was really ugly and I felt bad about myself and my body. I still struggle with feeling not so attractive sometimes, but I have way more good days than bad. I don't feel like I need that validation (that you're seeking) from other people now. I am not judgmental towards other women any more, I'm not jealous, I have more confidence and it shows. People like confidence!

So..work on yourself. Get yourself to a place where you aren't needing acceptance or validation from others and to where you like yourself.

PS your username is flatcheeks...don't let anyone tell you that it's a waste of time squatting/hip thrusting/ deadlifting lol maybe you're talking about your face ..idk but my ass used to be ironing board flat.

Fake internet therapist here says "Go take up meditation and squatting" lmao

Thank you for answering my question.

I am single and looking for a mate so I am interested in finding a guy at my gym. I just wanted to know if ladies were actually getting as much attention as they claim online etc. For example, if a work colleague was talking to everyone but you, you would naturally wonder why..it doesn't mean you're insecure, you're just naturally wondering why you're being ignored. If many women are actually getting hit on at the gym, then I am curious as to why I haven't had this happen to me...I am human and women I believe are naturally curious.

Btw, I enjoy hip thrusts , but I still have flatcheeks.... I have yet to see a credible transformation pic but I am hopeful that one day I won't be flat

dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000)
    To me, once.
    I took care to be unpleasant enough by restricting my answers to "yes" and "no" only. The male nuisance got the message the second time he approached me.

I think it's all about your disposition. If you come in, work hard, mind your own business and dress for it nobody will feel invited to chat you up. I think if your goal is to pick up a dicker at the gym, you should act&look like it, not work out too hard and maybe give them a "helpless woman" routine by pretending you have no idea what you're doing. Seems to work for the manhunters at my gym.

Word of cautin: once you dump the dicksta, it might require a gym change. Make sure it's worth it, if you're serious about fitness. Personally, I wouldn't risk losing a good facility over some guy. I usually pick up where I don't hang out, so dunking the guy doesn't damage other areas of life.

WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never. I have been going to the same 2/3 gyms for years and everybody knows me (and my partner).

I have dated people from the gym but the conversations never started mid-training (thankfully)

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Define being hit on. There's one guy at the gym who calls me sweetheart and says I'm too considerate because I won't walk in front of them to grab dumbbells when they're in the middle of a set. He leaves me alone if we aren't using the same area. I don't feel like he's hitting on me but I can see where some people might. I can think of a handful of interactions I've had with guys at the gym other than "Are you using this?" and they still have to do with weights.

Guys at the gym are human too, and when we cross paths we might talk. Other than that, we keep to ourselves.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

Originally Posted by dyvokoza View Post
    To me, once.
    I took care to be unpleasant enough by restricting my answers to "yes" and "no" only. The male nuisance got the message the second time he approached me.

I think it's all about your disposition. If you come in, work hard, mind your own business and dress for it nobody will feel invited to chat you up. I think if your goal is to pick up a dicker at the gym, you should act&look like it, not work out too hard and maybe give them a "helpless woman" routine by pretending you have no idea what you're doing. Seems to work for the manhunters at my gym.

Word of cautin: once you dump the dicksta, it might require a gym change. Make sure it's worth it, if you're serious about fitness. Personally, I wouldn't risk losing a good facility over some guy. I usually pick up where I don't hang out, so dunking the guy doesn't damage other areas of life.
    You have a good point. I was raised to think eyecontact/staring was rude so I usually avoid it and end up staring into space/wall/floor when I workout so it may look like I am too focused or just crazy. However, I have recently made attempts to look at one guy who I caught looking at me first, but all we do is just look at each other (no smiling). It's kinda strange to see him almost everyday and make eyecontact and yet not speak to each other ...

I would try the "helpless woman" act but knowing my luck I'd probably get attention from the wrong person. I also am very bad at acting so I'd probably slip up somewhere.

btw, although that dude who hit on you was annoying, it musta been flattering still, no? I will be honest, I had only one guy try to talk to me but he was extremely old and that slightly made me question how old I look but I was still a little flattered....

Originally Posted by WeeRocket View Post
    Never. I have been going to the same 2/3 gyms for years and everybody knows me (and my partner).

I have dated people from the gym but the conversations never started mid-training (thankfully)

Wow, dated people from the gym? So they scoped you outside of the gym time? I'd say that is better than being hit on at the gym..that's the ultimate compliment if they took the time to catch you outside or used their detective skills to catch you online.

I am guessing the reason why you were never hit on at the gym was due to the partner issue.

Originally Posted by aquamarine84 View Post
    Define being hit on. There's one guy at the gym who calls me sweetheart and says I'm too considerate because I won't walk in front of them to grab dumbbells when they're in the middle of a set. He leaves me alone if we aren't using the same area. I don't feel like he's hitting on me but I can see where some people might. I can think of a handful of interactions I've had with guys at the gym other than "Are you using this?" and they still have to do with weights.

Guys at the gym are human too, and when we cross paths we might talk. Other than that, we keep to ourselves.

I would say he definately finds you attractive because he has been noticing you/your behaviour for him to know how considerate you are. Btw, I do the same thing !! (I thought I was the only one who did this) But I haven't been recognized for it yet

OMG, I have been asked by numerous guys if I am "using that" and I know they are being polite but sometimes it's just so weird because it's like an equipment that is either positioned a bit too far away/akwardly from me or it's loaded up with a ridiculous amount of weight that it makes me chuckle in my head. However, one time I got annoyed because I was trying to do a new squat move and this guy asked me if I was using an equipement and I quickly said "no, take it" and then I realised how rude I sounded...I felt bad after.

Since I've been asked this question numerous times, part of me wants to believe that the "are you using that" is a way for guys to talk to girls they find attractive, but I know that's just me being delusional. However, I think I would try that line out on a guy if I wanted him to notice me..seems like a very risk free opener, no?

firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Recently, just once, outright. There's plenty of side long glances and such from others, however.

I'm happily married, I'm 30, and I'm way past the age I care whether or not I'm being hit on or checked out. I prefer to get in and get out as efficiently as possible after work. The only checking out I do is to figure out if someone is done with a machine, basically.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would try the "helpless woman" act but knowing my luck I'd probably get attention from the wrong person
    A non-chad you mean? Lol

I don't think guys like the "helpless woman/bimbo" thing anyways. Just be yourself try smiling next time you see someone you'd like to talk to.

I don't understand why other women get mad when guys hit on them. Whether it's Someone I think is cute or not I would take it as a compliment. I know the gym is for working out and not worrying about being hit on but I don't see why you couldn't meet someone there.
    Just don't be obnoxious interrupting their sets if you wanna talk to them.

Maybe ask someone to spot you next time you go. Make sure to rub your ass on their boner in the squat rack SCORE!
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A non-chad you mean? Lol

I don't think guys like the "helpless woman/bimbo" thing anyways. Just be yourself try smiling next time you see someone you'd like to talk to.

I don't understand why other women get mad when guys hit on them. Whether it's Someone I think is cute or not I would take it as a compliment. I know the gym is for working out and not worrying about being hit on but I don't see why you couldn't meet someone there.

Maybe ask someone to spot you next time you go. Make sure to rub your ass on their boner in the squat rack SCORE!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Girlgoneweird again.

And flatcheeks, for reals, if you want to hit on guys at the gym, just come over when they're in between workouts or when they're done and say hi. Most guys would be EXTREMELY flattered because from what I know, men don't get approached very often.

Men I know refrain from hitting on women at the gym because it is just so frowned upon, don't take a lack of obvious approaches as an indication of how attractive you are. I people watch when I do cardio, and I honestly have only seen girls who are CLEARLY at the gym to socialize actually get approached by guys chatting them up (tiny tiny short, sport bra, no shirt, being on the elliptical for like 5 minutes and just kind of stretch with their butt in the air, looking around and trying to make eye contact with every guy, then leave the gym without actually working out....).

Most men assume women in the weight room aren't there to socialize (and they do so rightfully as most aren't). But if you are, make it known, they'll come in flocks.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most men assume women in the weight room aren't there to socialize (and they do so rightfully as most aren't). But if you are, make it known, they'll come in flocks.
    Lol rep partayyy...

Op here's my tips.

1.be sure to wear tiny shorts (or loose ones that let your ass hang out)
    2. Get a shirt that you can see your nipples through.
    3. Go to the weight room and just do bent over rows or hip thrusts.
    4. With every rep make sexual noises
    5. If you wear leggings make sure they are see through when squatting
    6. When on the abductor machine be sure to make direct eye contact.

That's all I got. Report back and let us know how it goes!

Why did you go with the name flatcheeks btw?
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Y
    btw, although that dude who hit on you was annoying, it musta been flattering still, no? I will be honest, I had only one guy try to talk to me but he was extremely old and that slightly made me question how old I look but I was still a little flattered....
    It was annoying. Not at all flattering. I don't see a male approaching me as a flattering thing. I don't think they approach me (At the gym, or anywhere else) because of any quality I might have aside of being female - I see it as the fact that I was a shorter distance than the other woman in line.

Oh, and older men don't approach you because you look old, silly, they approach you because you look young XD

Originally Posted by firedwithiron View Post
    Recently, just once, outright. There's plenty of side long glances and such from others, however.

I'm happily married, I'm 30, and I'm way past the age I care whether or not I'm being hit on or checked out. I prefer to get in and get out as efficiently as possible after work. The only checking out I do is to figure out if someone is done with a machine, basically.

Man those glances...I wish I could read people's minds.

Well I can understand why you wouldn't care if you're hit on or checked out, I would be the same way if I was not single.

A non-chad you mean? Lol

I bet there is a Chad out there that feels the pressure to live up to his name. That must suck for him. But ya, you got what I meant ...buuut I would be polite no matter what they looked like.

IKR ? I don't get it either, I think sometimes girls just pretend to be annoyed so they can openly express that they have been hit on in a way that they think it's not bragging but it actually is and is even worse than bragging IMO. Like cmon', you can't be upset that someone thought you were attractive !

I would have to learn how to do some very deep squats for any grinding action to take place with my flat cakes... but even if I had round ones I'm too super to shy to pull that off...but I'll definately fantasize about doing that to a gym crush, for sure

And flatcheeks, for reals, if you want to hit on guys at the gym, just come over when they're in between workouts or when they're done and say hi. Most guys would be EXTREMELY flattered because from what I know, men don't get approached very often.

Men I know refrain from hitting on women at the gym because it is just so frowned upon, don't take a lack of obvious approaches as an indication of how attractive you are. I people watch when I do cardio, and I honestly have only seen girls who are CLEARLY at the gym to socialize actually get approached by guys chatting them up (tiny tiny short, sport bra, no shirt, being on the elliptical for like 5 minutes and just kind of stretch with their butt in the air, looking around and trying to make eye contact with every guy, then leave the gym without actually working out....).

I'm too scared to say hi. What if they don't even respond back? lol oh how embarrasing that would be if someone snubs me... I know, I know, I gotta grow some balls.

Omg, let me tell you...lately I am guilty of actually playing a game where I guess which girls are attention seekers (got the idea off of a youtube vid) and I definately noticed that there are girls who come to my gym and they have their hair down ! ...and they are always looking around to see if anyone is checking them out, lol. I saw this girl on the stairmaster with her head turned to the side throughout her whole session, and ya you guessed it, she was looking in the direction of where everyone (hotties) was. Her body language was screaming "look at me !!".

No matter what anyone tells me, I will always think that the hair down look is an attention seeking method...it just isn't pratical to have it down during a serious workout!

Lol rep partayyy...

Op here's my tips.

1.be sure to wear tiny shorts (or loose ones that let your ass hang out)
    2. Get a shirt that you can see your nipples through.
    3. Go to the weight room and just do bent over rows or hip thrusts.
    4. With every rep make sexual noises
    5. If you wear leggings make sure they are see through when squatting
    6. When on the abductor machine be sure to make direct eye contact.

That's all I got. Report back and let us know how it goes!

Why did you go with the name flatcheeks btw?

wow at #4 ..these are very agressive tatics.. I can't even get myself to smile at a guy without feeling like I am being desperado (I may be desperado but I don't want them to know this). I am guilty of #6 but I do this to anyone so that they don't watch me doing that machine...kinda like a "don't look at me because I can see you" look is on my face during my direct eyecontact. Maybe I can choose a softer face to my targets, however, not many hotties walk by that area.

Originally Posted by dyvokoza View Post
    It was annoying. Not at all flattering. I don't see a male approaching me as a flattering thing. I don't think they approach me (At the gym, or anywhere else) because of any quality I might have aside of being female - I see it as the fact that I was a shorter distance than the other woman in line.

Oh, and older men don't approach you because you look old, silly, they approach you because you look young XD

You don't have to answer if you don't want to but..why so angry towards men? Are you a lesbian? I don't understand why any man approaching you would be offensive. I can understand if they were obnoxious but even if they are polite you hate it?

wow at #4 ..these are very agressive tatics.. I can't even get myself to smile at a guy without feeling like I am being desperado (I may be desperado but I don't want them to know this). I am guilty of #6 but I do this to anyone so that they don't watch me doing that machine...kinda like a "don't look at me because I can see you" look is on my face during my direct eyecontact. Maybe I can choose a softer face to my targets, however, not many hotties walk by that area.

Haha you're new so you don't know I'm just being retarded.. although I'm sure those would get some weirdos to hit on you lol
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~