aunee21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Wrist Pain (Maybe TFCC) need suggestion URGENTLY

Hello Guys,

This is my first post in this forum and would greatly appreciate your advice. I'm 25 years old and have been working out for almost 2.5 years. I was doing military press with around 60 kilos in the squat rack (cause I needed to drop off the weight/barbell on the support). While I dropped the barbell on the support rack it sprung and hit my hand and i could feel pain on the pinky side of my left wrist. I could move my hands everywhere except bending my palm backwards holding still. for the first 2 days I wrapped my hands around with some ointment for wrist pain and took naproxen continuously for around 4 days. On the fourth day the pain was there at almost on a scale of 4/10, but did legs and took 2 more days off. Its been 16 days approximately, the pain is dim and can do 3-4 pull ups, continuous push ups (50 almost) with slight pain. Can't do triceps pulldown, some other triceps exercises like overhead extension etc, and when i do these the pain is around 6/10. The pain has limited my strength. Used to do 110 kilos of bench press, now can do 90 with a slight pain. I Never wore wrist straps but after the pain I started to. People at the gym told me to take Calcium and Joint tablets and have been taking them for the past 4 days. But what I am worried is the pain is stuck at that place and would heavily appreciate you guy's advice.