Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Idelhftm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Where do I find a broke 6/10 that I can date with my money.

I just want to find a girl whos a 6/10. Preferrably a uni stundent who is broke and would date me for covering her stuff.

I have a budget of $50 a week I would spend on her for dates/food etc and in return she in my gf.

I dont want a gold digger that will make me go broke, but one that knows I will cover a budget of 50 a week.

The reason I ask is because I will never get a 6/10 with my looks and I don't have enough money to be spending all the time.

Hopefully over time she will get to know me and not mind if I miss a weeks payments.

Is unis my best bet? I wanted to try tinder but get few matches.

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strip club

Lol nvm just read $50/week. Is that all your parents give you for allowance? I've spent up to 5grand on just a weekend, multiple times.
    Last edited by Thebunz; 06-24-2017 at 03:58 PM.
    Bench: 115 x 1
    Squat: 95 x 2
    Deadlift: 135 x 2

Doesn't even lift makes fun of people on bodybuilding site crew.
    Informs you that your PR doesn't count due to "bad form" crew.

teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500) teocinte is not very helpful. (-500)
    $50 won't last you a day

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brah, I'm one of the cheapest people I know. I limit myself to eating a maximum of $7 of food a day (this includes groceries). My only entertainment expenses are $1 movie nights. I haven't bought any new clothes in three years.

And I still spend $200 - $250 a month on my credit card.

$50 won't get you anywhere.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Roll bread but if you want a full-time whore, you will need to sling her more than $50 a week.

Try being a drug dealer so you can sling her wraps at cost or at minimum, have somewhere she can live rent free.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    seems like you need a change of location if thats your budget

http://guysnightlife.com/comparing-g...ian-countries/

iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Thebunz View Post
    Strip club

Lol nvm just read $50/week. Is that all your parents give you for allowance? I've spent up to 5grand on just a weekend, multiple times.
    Yeah because blowing 5k+ is something to brag about....you sound like a one hit wonder who's gonna be broke in 5 years
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Yeah because blowing 5k+ is something to brag about....you sound like a one hit wonder who's gonna be broke in 5 years
    Lol shut up you poverty phaggot...you sound like you bridge card.
    Bench: 115 x 1
    Squat: 95 x 2
    Deadlift: 135 x 2

Doesn't even lift makes fun of people on bodybuilding site crew.
    Informs you that your PR doesn't count due to "bad form" crew.