Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Upper body today.

Bench Press 1x10x45# / 1x10x47.5# / 2x10x50# (+5#)
    Pull-ups 4x12x10-50#black band + 50-120#green band (+1 rep)
    Upright row 4x10x40#
    Rear Fly 3x15x5.5#
    DB Overhead Extension 1x15x10# / 2x15x11.25# (+1.25#)

The magnetic micro plates are coming in handy. I will try using them next time I do this workout for the rear fly and drop reps because I can't added the needed teeny tiny weight to increase on them. Upright rows are not budging. I have been at 40# for them for over a month. I don't get it but don't care much because my delts are looking great.

Still anxious about family so I haven't been eating meals on time. Breakfast has been more like lunch the past few days.

Breakfast: krab salad with surimi, cucumber, tomato, garlic and mayo on crackers
    Dinner: a bag of steam in the bag buffalo cauliflower with ranch, half a bag of potato chips, a plum, and a huge bowl of pb puffs with milk

Dinner was whatever I could find that didn't need to be prepared and eaten item by item over like an hour and a half. I wasn't even hungry by the time I got to the plum but I was way too low on calories to not eat more.

The cauliflower was really gross. I'll never buy it again.
    Last edited by okayest; 08-29-2017 at 07:56 PM.

okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Rest" day. Actually a very tiring day trying to solve things on the computer all day until 10:30. My eyes are tearing up. I have DOMS so bad in my quads too. It's been awhile since toilets and stairs were challenges.

Lunch: vegetable samosas, 1/2 cup rice, 1/4 naan and 1/2 cup chicken korma
    Dinner: garden salad with ranch and my usual krab salad with crackers

I was stuffed beyond belief during dinner. I shouldn't have kept eating but I was way under in calories. I'm still under. This has been going on for a couple of days now so if it happens again I'm rolling with it and eating a comfortable amount instead.

My brother was able to get to his house today. I talked to him and he actually sounds very optimistic! They were fearing losing sentimental things on the walls and shelves the most but the water came short of them so they are relieved and ready to handle replacing everything else. And they have all their debts and loan payments on hold for 3 months, a very low-interest disaster loan and a rental car. Knowing that him and my dad are going to be able to repair and get over this is going to take away my anxiety. Hopefully that means I will be eating breakfast on time instead of worrying.

I have not been doing well the past few days. I reached full mental exhaustion and broke yesterday. It's been a lot of emotional ups and downs personally and along with my family members, lots of stress and every little frustration is sending me into tight chest/upset stomach/wanting to cry level of feeling stresses. I was not motivated at all to continue my workouts, but I am about to workout now. I'm on an upswing and I know it will make me feel better. I also have been eating whatever takes little to no effort and am trying to keep it nutritious.

I did take my week 23 belly picture. I feel like I am growing a huge pregnant belly but it doesn't look as big as it feels in photos. I also had another OBGYN visit yesterday and everything is great! I also ended month 5 but I am not in the mindset to write up a full summary yet. There is a lot of sadness, worry and disappointment right now. One really great thing is that I've started to kind of feel the little guy when I lay down at night. I really have been looking forward to that.

Month 5 summary

23 weeks now and beginning month 6.

I finally have been feeling the baby! It feels like the kind of muscle spasms that aerobics can cause. It mostly happens when I lay or sit down. I read where when I'm moving around the motion tends to make him sleep. That would be why rocking and bouncing babies soothes them! And when we were at the doctor this past week she said he kept moving away from the heart rate doppler so she thinks he's very active.

I had wanted to set up the nursery this month but it is still a guest room. The furniture was going to be going to my dad's house the weekend that Harvey hit but now it won't be getting it out of there for awhile longer. Thankfully it didn't get there sooner and end up trashed on a curb.

Exercise has been just weights this month. I also missed several days so weights 3x week.

Nutrition has been pretty much the same if not about 100 calories less just because that's where my hunger is at.

Blood pressure has been stable. This past week at my appointment it was 102/56. So up 12 systolic but down 4 diastolic from my normal.

The doctor said my hip and SI pain are probably being easily triggered by pregnancy. To avoid constantly re-injuring myself I plan on dropping the weight I'm using for workouts this month and switching fully to my Alexia Clark subscription. More strength and cardio endurance lifting.

In size news I have started to fill out my maternity shirts more, had to go up a notch on my belt but really I'm in between holes, started using a bra extender and OMG it feels fabulous especially on my sports bras. I also took a waist measurement yesterday because I was looking at the Belly Bandit size chart and it had me wondering where I'm at now. I'm 34" right now. Up 6".

I also gained 4 pounds in month 5. The rate was a little faster in the first half of the month and has been slowing down to about .8 pounds/week. So to date I lost 3.5 pounds in the first 2 months and then gained 10 in the following 3. The doctor said my gain was looking great.

Oh yeah. My belly button is still shrinking. I give it another month before it becomes flat. I guess another 2 before it becomes an outie.
    Last edited by okayest; 09-04-2017 at 09:27 AM.

23 week belly!

I had a great day yesterday. I was out of the house almost all day and spent the entire evening socializing. So my mind was completely taken off of everything that has been weighing me down. I'm glad I'm out of the funk for now and am back to normal functioning.

Just got done with a full body Alexia Clark workout. The first half of it was really good cardio.

Breakfast: turkey BLT on genesis bread with potato chips and probably the last peach I will eat this year
    Lunch: lots of all-bran buds with granola and milk
    Dinner: maybe the leftover creamy deer stew with ww pasta my husband made or maybe a huge salad with shrimp and something carby

I did Alexia Clark's upper body circuit today. I made it through 3 circuits but not the optional 4th circuit. I was tired, my shoulders were totally fatigued and I was hungry so I stopped.

The first circuit was an EMOM for 10 minutes going from 10 reps to 20 by the end for a superset. It was crazy how my delts started giving up towards the end. Nice pump though.

Breakfast: egg white, cheese and salsa verde tacos
    Lunch: normal krab salad and an apple
    Dinner: extra lean frito pie with cheese, a pint of half baked!

I had planned on eating a salad before the frito pie but my chili was done by the time I got out of the shower and I wanted it piping hot so I dug into it first. Then I thought ice cream sounded ideal and walked to the store to grab a pint. It was so cold and creamy and hit the spot. I guess I am done finding sweets unappetizing.

It is Thursday. Tuesday night I started having a sore, itchy throat and realized I was about to be sick. I was up that night until 5am coughing, blowing my nose and trying not to swallow. So yesterday I was sick and tired. Today I'm still sick but I am optimistic about tomorrow. A cold should be gone by then. I rarely get sick thanks to working from home but my immune system is low from pregnancy and I guess I picked something up out shopping and socializing this weekend. I was really looking forward to Wednesday's leg workout too but hopefully I can get that in tomorrow.

The best thing about laying on the couch all day is that I can now see my belly shake a little whenever the baby kicks. It's very cool!

Yesterday's menu. I didn't think I would need to eat after dinner but right before bed I realized I was too hungry to fall asleep.

Breakfast/Lunch: stole a few of my husband's broc**** tots fried in butter, a bag of steamed broc**** rice and cheese, a cinnamon raisin bagel with almond butter, an apple
    Dinner: huge garden salad with ranch, extra lean frito pie with cheese
    Snack: tortillas

Eating the salad was a chore. I wanted the nutrients but chewing that much while sick was probably not the way to do it. Spicy chili however is excellent at clearing out sinuses.

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love Alexia Clark's IG videos!!! She knows how to hit little muscles I didn't even know existed!
    Instagram: @doctorv17

Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    I love Alexia Clark's IG videos!!! She knows how to hit little muscles I didn't even know existed!
    Her workout style is interesting to watch. It's been a little frustrating to do it because there is a lot of coordination and sometimes watching the clock. Not bodybuilding or strength style at all. But with practice it will get easier.

Today was better than yesterday but my head still hurts, my nose is raw and I've just ran out of tissues. No more sore throat though! Tomorrow will definitely be back to normal or very close to it.

Breakfast: all-bran buds with pb puffs and milk
    Lunch: extra lean frito pie with cheese and ketchup, a huge orange
    Dinner: breakfast tacos on flour tortillas with egg whites, extra lean turkey bacon, avocado, cheese and salsa verde, oven baked sweet potato fries
    Snack: an apple

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Congrats on the baby, good luck and enjoy your weekend!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

Thank you!

I CAN BREATHE AGAIN!!! Yesterday I was still sick but today I am 98% better. It feels amazing! Nothing like sickness to make you appreciate wellness.

I am also 24 weeks now. It's starting to go by fast.

That last update was a lie. I got stuffed up again and have gunk running down my throat but at least I don't feel sick. I just can't breathe too well. It's actually making me feel a little claustrophobic which is something that has hit me multiple times since getting pregnant. When I got on a plane and when I use the restroom at one of my regular restaurants I have gotten a panicky trapped feeling. Normally these things don't bother me.

I finally have gotten around to labeling my 24 week photo that I took days ago. New phone, better photo quality.

I can tell by my upper stomach that I am bloated. It's becoming really unpleasant to eat my regular amount. Maybe it's the decreased activity lowering what I should be eating. Maybe it's the sickness killing my appetite. Or maybe it's my uterus taking over more of my abdomen. I'm sitting here feeling his kicks inches above my belly button now so we must be growing big now!

I haven't been feeling like updating daily lately. I always struggle with it on days I don't have a workout to share.

Did Alexia Clark's upper body routine today. The first circuit was drop sets and it was brutal as far as making my muscular endurance fail. I was able to do my first set with my normal working weight but quickly puttered out and ended up dropping the weight done each round because the recovery breaks just are not there. I'm not fond of dropping strength for endurance but I'll give it a shot.
    I did end up doing all the circuits including the optional one. I didn't do any of the ab work for obvious reasons.

Food today was terrible! If it weren't for french fries I wouldn't have had a single vegetable. I haven't been grocery since getting sick a week ago so I didn't have much on hand that I wanted to eat. And I missed lunch again.

Breakfast: lots of all-bran buds with granola and milk
    Dinner: lots of chicken nuggets and waffle fries
    Snack: an orange

Got protein in though

I saw glitter today. I thought it was falling out of my hair and then I noticed it everywhere. It totally wasn't there. Apparently seeing it can be a sign of blood pressure issues so I'll take mine tomorrow when I go to the store and then message my OBGYN about it when I know more.

It was an Alexia Clark leg day. I really enjoyed it. I did the optional 4th circuit too. Besides not being able to tolerate heavy weight right now I also like that these workouts provide cardio. I was getting bored of biking. There were single leg RDLs and kneeling thrusts using a band wrapped around a pole. Like these.

It's a clever way to not load my back and to get around the discomfort of the bar pressing on my bladder.

I feel like I ate way too much again. I'm afraid to eat to hunger because it'd put me at less than my normal maintenance. I'm already eating 100-200 less than I have been the past few months. But shoving it in feels awful so tomorrow I'll try to eat only what I want.

Breakfast: less than half of my normal Indian takeaway
    Lunch: breakfast tacos with egg whites, turkey bacon, cheese, avocado and salsa verde, an apple
    Dinner: chicken olivye

The olivye is so damn good. It's potato salad, pea salad, egg salad and chicken salad all in one. I've been meaning to make it since finding out I'm pregnant and finally got around to it. All the chopping takes way too long but it's worth it.

Full body day minus the core exercises. Optional 4th circuit done. I really enjoyed the exercises today. Especially the DB DL to RDL/row.

I have noticed that my round looking shoulders have gone away since dropping the weight. What I'm doing now is not going to be my forever style of lifting but I do find it theraputic and fun so I'll try to work it in with heavy weights when I'm back to full function.

Breakfast: a partial helping of chicken olivye, yogurt with chocolate chips
    Lunch: lots of all-bran buds with granola and milk
    Dinner: chicken and red pepper ravioli
    Snack: an apple, crackers and dark chocolate

I was so hungry for dinner I came in from my workout sweaty and wet and immediately started boiling water for them. I usually head straight for the shower. Don't know why I was so hungry today. I might even have a snack later.
    Last edited by okayest; 09-14-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Skipped my workout today. I was exhausted badly and did not have it in me. Taking the trash out made me need to rest. I got a good night's sleep so chalk it up to pregnancy.

My appetite is back to normal.

Breakfast: more chicken olivye
    Lunch: a banana, vanilla yogurt with chocolate chips and a little all-bran, an orange, an everything bagel with butter
    Dinner: huge caesar salad, baked lemon butter cod, an apple

Lunch was just grazing. I was forced to make dinner because my fish had thawed and had to be used. Tossing it in melted butter and lemon juice and throwing it in the oven was the laziest way I could think to cook it and it turned out pretty good.

Did my first Challenge Day of Alexia Clark. This one was 2 circuits with different levels. I did level three which was going down from 10 reps to 1 rep and back up to 10. The odd thing is that the resistance was suppose to stay the same for the entire thing. No increasing weight as reps went down. I found it pretty easy but enjoyable.

I found out my strength for upper body is the same as a few weeks ago when I was still lifting bodybuilding style with 10 reps.

Breakfast: the last of the olivye
    Lunch: all-bran buds with pb puffs and milk
    Dinner: leftover cod with broc**** tots, an apple with caramel dip

I think seeing Halloween stuff in the stores has made me crave caramel apples so I had to pick some dip up. I also have been having meat and potato cravings so I have a steak marinating and everything for loaded baked potatoes for tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that because I haven't had a fully loaded baked potato in 7 years or so.
    Last edited by okayest; 09-15-2017 at 06:12 PM.

25 weeks!

We are getting big! I need some cooler weather maternity clothes now and found a really cute line from France called Envie de Fraise. Getting a lot of tops and dresses that double as post-natal nursing tops because I'll still have most of winter to keep wearing them.

Super lazy day today. Total rest.

Breakfast: chicken salad with cucumber, scallions, mayo and sour cream with crackers, an orange
    Lunch: lots of all-bean buds with lots of granola and milk
    Dinner: flank steak, loaded baked potato and garden salad with light Italian

The potato was okay. I know why it's been so long since I've had one. Hash, mashed and fried are all way better ways to prepare potatoes.

Well I got in some activity today. I spent a long time deeply scrubbing dirt and mildew off of 10 outdoor cushions. I learned that "removable washable cover" means nothing when the inside is foam and lots of batting and you literally cannot take the covers off without destroying the cushion. BS. That worked up a such a gross sweat that I was soaking wet. Then I spent the rest of the day shopping for mostly baby things. I am wiped and looking forward to an actual workout tomorrow. I just hope to get it in. I have an all day meeting that has the chance of lasting from breakfast until dinner. But I also have dinner plans with a friend so I'm kind of booked solid.

Breakfast: egg with egg whites, lots of turkey bacon, lots of genesis toast with jelly
    Lunch: Subway footlong veggie delight with cheese and mayo and 2 chocolate chip cookies
    Dinner: bean dip with fritos, apple with caramel dip

I have been eating way too much dense, fatty, sweet, processed food lately. I have to change that. I think I'm over raw veggies. Over craving them and over preparing them made to order. I've been on a kick for them in salads of all types for over half a year but things like soups and casseroles are starting to appeal to me more. Which is great because those things can be made in batches and frozen too.
    Last edited by okayest; 09-17-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Yesterday was as busy and exhausting as I thought it was going to be. All day meetings.

Breakfast: (restaurant) egg white omelet with sauteed spinach, peppers, onions and mushrooms with goat cheese and hot sauce, home fries, buttered toast with jelly
    Lunch: (restaurant) small hamburger and fries
    Dinner: flank steak with loaded baked potato, 3 slices of white bread, and one slice with butter and hagelslag

I have been eating so much! My weight is going up faster than ever now. Just under 1.5 pounds a week is the rate. I checked my thigh measurement this morning just to see if it's more than baby weight and it doesn't seem to be. It's stressing me out a little bit though. I'm making some pretty poor nutrition decisions and I probably wouldn't feel bad about gaining so quickly if I were eating the same amount but more nutritious choices. Unlike previously in my pregnancy high fat isn't making me sick anymore, sugar doesn't repel me, and eating large amounts doesn't make it hard to breath.

Today is going to be a very busy day too. I have numerous projects, another afternoon meeting and a family function in the evening. I really want to get a workout in and am aiming at getting it in at lunch.

Yay I got Alexia Clark's Full Body workout from yesterday done today! Boo I then tripped and fell off a step and now have a swollen foot. My ankle is fine and I can move everything but with some pain and stiffness so I just bruised the hell out of it. I don't want to walk on it either. The baby is moving around normally and I fell to my hands and knees and thankfully didn't fully eat it. But I still am going to contact my OB and let them know what happened.

The workout was a doozy of a cardio challenge for the first two circuits. I did all 4 circuits too. I think on a day where I have more time to work in some heavier lifts I'm going to start doing that. Leg curls for lower body and some upright rows and overhead presses for my shoulders. Nothing major. Only the areas I want to really improve size and strength.

I'm glad I planned my day ahead of time knowing I had a tight schedule. Yesterday a workout wasn't going to happen but I knew today that if I planned and didn't waste time I could work it in.

Breakfast: lots of all-brans buds with pb puffs and skim milk, an orange
    Lunch: broc**** tots, oven baked sweet potato fries, yogurt with chocolate chips and a little all-bran
    Dinner: whatever my sister is making for my dad's birthday and birthday cake

THANK YOU FITNESS GODDESS!!! I have been hopping and crawling around for the past 24 hours but just had a doctor's appointment with an x-ray. My foot is not broken or sprained. It is indeed just bruised and will be back to normal in a week or so. I have crutches in the mean time too now so my poor husband doesn't have to wait on me hand and foot like he has been. I was so afraid it would have been sprained or broken and I was going to have to spend my third trimester hobbling around. I would have still done seated upper body and leg curls and extensions if that were the case. Never give up more than you have to.

The rest of today though is going to be spent working. I still have lots to do and had to take a lot of time off today and yesterday.

Breakfast: leftover flank steak and potato chips
    Lunch: leftover slice of german chocolate birthday cake
    Dinner: shrimp caesar salad, an apple

Breakfast and lunch are what happens when you can't prepare real meals.

I still need to decide what kind of soup or meals I want to start incorporating vegetables into. I am truly over my salads of all types kick.

Another busy day yesterday. This entire week has been so busy that I can't believe it's already Friday. I've had so much work, so many appts, so many social events I didn't notice the days passing. So week 25 flew by and I'm at 26 weeks today! So close to the end of the 2nd trimester and then the home stretch.

Yesterday

Breakfast: lots of all-bran buds with granola and milk
    Lunch: EEK another slice of german chocolate cake
    Dinner: grilled chicken with feta and olives, steamed spinach, tabouli, hummus and a pita

I threw out the remaining slice of cake. It tastes really good but both days I ate it for lunch I would get a headache and stomach ache immediately. Way too rich and sugary. The Greek food yesterday was great. I haven't had Greek for a long time and it reminded me how much I like it. So since I'm trying to eat more potatoes it gave me the idea to make lemon potatoes. Maybe with chicken skewers and tzatziki. I don't know but the grocery store is an absolute must today so I need to figure out what I'm in the mood for this week.

I also started off this morning with no crutches. I can limp pretty well and it is freeing! Have an upper body workout scheduled for today.

26 week belly!

Great workout and great nutrition today! I did an Alexia Clark upper body workout from earlier this week. I went relatively heavy and was satisfied with the work I put in. The workout was super lat focused. Tons of pullovers and pulldown variations.

Breakfast: cooked sushi, an orange
    Lunch: AB&J on genesis bread, yogurt with a little all-bran and chocolate chips
    Dinner: Tortellini soup with italian sausage and spinach

Breakfast was actually in the afternoon. I picked up the sushi on my lunch time grocery store run. Dinner is from a site called Yellow Bliss Road. I swapped 1 lb of regular italian sausage for the 1.22 pound package of jennie-o lean italian turkey sausage, used fresh whole wheat cheese tortellini and added parmesan. I quartered the recipe into servings and it was super filling. It wasn't that high in calories as far as my dinners usually go but I'm not sure if it was all the broth or the sodium that has me still stuffed over an hour later.

I also picked up enough groceries to make some of the Greek food I mentioned in my last post as well as Chicken and Dumplings and Kielbasa and Cabbage. It should be a tasty week.

Really nice relaxing day today. Nutrition was not the best. I went way too long without food this morning and scarfed down lunch.

Lunch: chick-fil-a nuggets and fries
    Snack: an apple
    Dinner: leftover soup
    Snack: maybe a yogurt with all-bran and chocolate chips if I feel hungry. Right now I don't but my calories are lower than normal so it's likely going to happen.

I haven't been sensitive to blood sugar lately. Months 4 & 5 not eating until as late as I did would have made me a bit shaky. I also am not getting as winded as I did in those months when I eat a big meal. It's a welcomed return to normal.

I also forgot to mention that when I went to the doctor for my foot my blood pressure was back down to 96/62 so that's another really great thing. Speaking of the foot and great things, I should be able to exercise on it fine on Monday!

Actually biked today. I had been having the urge all week and did a easy 30 mins / >7 mile ride.

Food today was excellent both in taste and nutrition. I made a conscious effort to graze today and it did feel better on my stomach.

Pre-breakfast: yogurt with all-bran
    Breakfast: all-bran buds with granola and milk
    Lunch: beef kielbasa with cabbage and a lot of potato in a bit of canola oil
    Dinner: chicken and dumplings
    Snack: haven't eaten it yet but will definitely go for an apple. maybe with caramel dip.

Lower body Alexia Clark workout today and it was tough. The sweat in my icon is half of what it looked like today. I didn't even make it through the 3rd circuit completely so I definitely didn't do the optional 4th one. After lots of variations or lunges and squats in the first 2 circuits the 3rd circuit has 3 rounds of 30 seconds each BSS lower half pulses, BSS upper half pulses and then the entire move. On each leg! I completely lost the ability to contract my quads and made it 20 secs through each only once. I am still feeling wiped out and I've been done almost 2 hours. Really tough day.

Breakfast: spicy fried chicken sandwich, french fries
    Snack: yogurt with all-bran and chocolate chips
    Dinner: leftover chicken and dumplings, a pear
    Snack: all-bran buds with granola and milk

My husband wanted to grab an early lunch out otherwise breakfast would have been a lot less fried. I didn't link to it yesterday but this is the recipe I used for dinner https://www.budgetbytes.com/2013/10/...ken-dumplings/ I wasn't really into the dumpling part of it because I like them firmer but the soup part was delicious.

What happened with pregnancy today was my first completely unaware leaking. GREAT.