Thread: Moving to UL

rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Moving to UL

I have been following the Beginner Powerbuilding Routine for 6 months with great results so far, but I feel like I need to change routine if I want to keep enjoying my gym sessions. It's not about optimizing anything, it's just about enjoying going to the gym. I've never tried an UL routine and I would like to start with one of these:

- Fierce 5 UL
    - Lyle Mcdonalds Bulking Routine
    - Eric Helms Intermediate UL

I'm sure the typical posters around here already know these 3 programs, so I won't copy paste the entire routines for the sake of space.

Numbers (calculated 1RM)

DL - 300lbs
    Squat - 240lbs
    Bench - 165lbs
    Pendlay row - 155lbs
    OHP - 100lbs

I do realise some of these numbers may still fall into beginner category, but I just don't mind.

Cheers

LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LioRiX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rpedrosb View Post
    I have been following the Beginner Powerbuilding Routine for 6 months with great results so far, but I feel like I need to change routine if I want to keep enjoying my gym sessions. It's not about optimizing anything, it's just about enjoying going to the gym. I've never tried an UL routine and I would like to start with one of these:

- Fierce 5 UL
    - Lyle Mcdonalds Bulking Routine
    - Eric Helms Intermediate UL

I'm sure the typical posters around here already know these 3 programs, so I won't copy paste the entire routines for the sake of space.

Numbers (calculated 1RM)

DL - 300lbs
    Squat - 240lbs
    Bench - 165lbs
    Pendlay row - 155lbs
    OHP - 100lbs

I do realise some of these numbers may still fall into beginner category, but I just don't mind.

Cheers
    I don't know how much this will help but I was in the same dilemma, ended up picking Fierce 5 U/L with little changes (started 1 week ago)

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would recommend sticking to a beginner routine a bit longer, but it's your choice after all if you feel like it will help you stay in the gym then by all means move on.
    As far as i'm aware these are all good routines. There is no major difference in running them, what will make the difference is you staying consistent and eating well. Just pick whichever one you are most likely to enjoy and stick to.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast