Thread: DanielHutch Log

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

DanielHutch Log

Starting a log to keep track from week to week.
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So I'm doing Canditos Strength/Hypertrophy template (yes I know the control template is good but I've ran it and overcome my weakness from tightness at bottom) while I cut weight and gain some strength hopefully as well.

Today was Upper Strength Day since yesterday the gym was shut

Bench Press: 80kg 3x6 - Some reps were paused, others were touch n go but overall was just right for a starting point being heavy.
    Rows: 80kg 3x6 - Did pendlay variation and it felt pretty easy going through each set.
    OHP: 45kg 1x6 - Felt super easy but I've gained weight so its to be expected and I'm still weak.
    Pull ups: 1x6 - Did 4 straight strict reps, did a 5th shortly after, couldn't do 6th.
    Side Laterals - 3x8-12
    Close Grip Pulldown - 3x8-12

First lower hypertrophy session today. Was unsure on numbers to hit but it turned out good.

Squat 5x8 105kg - Only had 1:30-2 minutes rest inbetween.

Rack Pulls 3x8 140kg - No belt, normal grip, straps and felt a lot of tension on my lower back.

It was only just lower than knees which is whereabouts my weakness is as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HWlO_KkA4 Its that ****ing transition but mostly muscular weakness I think as my legs lockout fast af and I'm quad dominant. So this may help my muscles develop a bit better in these areas.

Hamstring Curl 3x8-12 - Just started fairly light and worked up to 60kg going all out for 12 reps, still had more in me.

Calf Raises 5x8-12 - Meh

Optional 1 and 2- 4x8. Just messed around with more quad and glute pump since hamstrings killed at this point which is probably a good sign

Well the next day after those Rack Pulls I just told a massive lie cos my upper back KILLS

Todays workout - Hypertrophy Upper

Bench Press 4x8 70kg - Tried out wide grip, felt strain on my wrists but overall it just flew up where I would have struggled with a narrower grip.
    Incline Chest Press 4x8 - Worked up to 20kg, felt light still
    Rows 4x8 70kg
    Lat Pulldowns 4x8 (suck at pull ups)
    Overhead Press 3x8 35kg - I was wary of fatigue since I've never done so much before doing this but was still easy.
    Biceps 3x10
    Optional - Did some one handed circus presses for shoulder pump
    Optional 2- More back stuff

Dissapointed because gym closed 15 minutes after I arrived so I could only get 1 working set in for each exercise on my heavy day.

Squat: 1x6 160kg
    Deadlift 1x2: 160kg (Beltless and with lower back soreness cos literally no rest inbetween warm ups)

Todays Heavy Upper went superrr well.

Bench Press 3x6 - 82.5kg - Felt Easy
    Rows 3x6 - 90kg - Decided to bump up the weight on pendlays and add straps to find its still pretty easy so I'm just gonna focus on overloading my back on this one
    Overhead Press 1x6 - 50kg - Struggled on last rep but overall quite good amount of effort
    Pull ups x6
    Triceps
    Back Machine

Overall this workout was dope as hell and I'm working on getting my grip wider each session as its feeling easier

Yesterday's lower hypertrophy workout was meh, made some progress but couldn't keep it up when I got onto Rack Pulls as I was ill from puking on the early morning.

Squat 5x8 107.5kg
    Rack Pulls 145kg 1x8, x2

Too fried to do anything else but I'm damn happy I went.

Todays upper hypertrophy was awesome.

Bench Press - 72.5kg 3x8, 1x5 Was near failure each set and had fairly low rest so the last set is alright and I'll try again next week.
    Incline Dumbell Press - 22kg 4x8 Just right was near failure each set except the last one which was easier lol.
    Rows - 75kg 4x8 Just easy tbh.
    OHP - 40kg 2x10, 1x6 Fatigued af from low rest but pretty happy overall, will try again.
    Pull ups - 1x8
    Lat Pulldowns - 3x8
    Biceps 3x10
    Chest Press Machine 4x8-12
    Triceps 4x8-12

Pumped after today, broke a good Squat PR.

Squat 3x6 160kg
    Deadlift 160 1x6 Beltless 1x2 belt (Belt was awkward af)
    Leg Press: 100x12 150x12 200x12 250x12 300x8

Woooo Heavy Upper day was good

Bench Press 3x6 85kg - Felt easy, was weird trying wrist wraps first time was too tight veins were on my hands lol so I just did it looser and it felt pretty good.
    Rows 3x6 95kg - with straps
    OHP 1x6 52.5kg - hard but again I got it
    Pull ups x6 - probably best and fast pull ups ive ever done today
    Circus Press: 24x8, 22x8 with each hand... Did these without leg drive till the last rep or two.
    Close grip lat pulldowns 3x8

Well I said **** it and trained Lower body volume today.

Squats 5x8 110kg
    Block Pulls: 70kgx5, 120kgx4, 170kgx3, 180kgx3, 120kgx3 - Just below knee where my weak point is, what quite hard actually.
    Hamstring Curls
    Calves

Upper Hypertrophy today, didn;t get much of a pump due to not much sleep and essay stress methinks but I still made some progress.

Bench press 72.5kg 4x8
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 22.5kg 2x8. 25kg 1x8
    Rows 77.5kg 4x8
    Pull ups 1x6, 1x2. Couldn't handle anymore.
    OHP: 40kg 2x10, 1x8 2 more reps than last week so that's some progress and more volume for my heavy so I can't complain.
    Arms
    Chest isolation

Massive PB this session can't believe it.

Squats 3x6 - 165kg
    Deadlift 165kg x5, x1 - Still beltless. Fatigued as hell, didn't feel heavy was just exhausted.
    Leg Press 200kg x12, 250kg x12, 300kg x12, 350kg x8, 350kgx8, 350kgx8 (last set a dude pushed down on leg press to make it harder)

Todays workout was okay still got a good amount of reps in but was hard on bench.

Bench Press 87.5kg: x5, x4. 85kg x5
    Rows 100kg (with straps) 3x6. Also x4 without straps.
    OHP 55kg x6
    Pull ups x6
    Chest Isolation
    Tricep Close grip bench
    Face Pulls

lil update did a bit of everything wednesday cos studys now.

Working a lil bodyweight stuff today but back Monday for heavy skwatsss

Heavy Lower Day

Squats 3x6 - 170kg
    Deadlift 170kg x4 - Gonna lower weight next week for better progression.
    Leg Pres: 250kg x8, 300kgx1, 350x10, 350x12, 360x8, 360x8

Bench Press 3x6 - 87.5kg
    Rows 3x6 - 105kg
    OHP - 57.5kg x6
    Pull ups x6
    Close Grip Bench: 50kgx12, 55kgx12, 60kgx8
    Triceps Cable Machine: 3x8-12
    Face Pulls

Cardio

Lower Body Hypertrophy

Squats 5x8 - 140kg
    Rack Pulls 3x8 - 150kg - last few reps on 3rd set were shaky so redoing weight next week.
    Hamstring machines 5x8
    Cardio

Upper Hypertrophy

Bench Press 75kg 4x8
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 24kg x8, 26kg 3x8
    Rows: 80kg 4x8
    OHP: 40kg 3x10
    Pull ups+Lat Pulldowns: 4x8
    Biceps 3x10
    Tricep Dumbbell: 14kg x8, 16kg 3x8
    Tricep cables 4x8
    Face Pulls

Cardio

Squats 3x6 - 175kg
    Deadlift 170kg - x6, x5 (Both beltless)

Bench Press 92.5kg - 2x4, 1x3. --- I did a 5kg jump from last week so meh
    Rows 110kg 2x6
    OHP - 60kg x5
    Pull ups x6
    Triceps

Cardio

Pause squats 5x4 145kg
    Paude deads 160kg x4, x2 - fatigued af I dunno why

Cardio

Bench Press 77.5kg: x8 x8 x6 x8
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 26x8 28kg-3x8
    Rows 80kg 4x8
    OHP: 42.5kg x10 x10 x8 w/two last push presses to failure.
    Pull ups/Lat pulldowns
    Bicep/Forearms
    Triceps

Cardio

Massive milestone today hit my last failed attempt in comp for squats

Squats 180kg: x6, x5, x5
    Deadlift 180kg: x5, x1 (Beltless)

Forgot Wednesday's workout:

Bench press- 92.5kg x6, x5, x5
    Pendlay Rows- 110kg 3x6
    OHP- 60kg 1x4
    Pull ups x6
    Triceps & Bicep

Control day today- Lower volume than usual because peaking.

Pause Squat 150kg 4x4
    Pause Deadlift 170kg 3x3. Also tried out deficit deadlift same weight x1

Cardio

Don't know what to say really, yesterday's training was ****.

Bench Press 80kg: x6, x5, x5 77.5kg: x4
    Incline Dumbell Press 30kg: x8, x8, x6 28kg: x5
    Rows 80kg: 4x8
    Pull ups x6

Felt really tired going straight after work on a very busy day. Reduced the volume and exercises just for peaking and recovery

Squats 185kg 3x6
    Deadlifts 200kg x1 beltless, x1 belt - Thinking about opening around 190 maybe 200 considering

Been a while since I came on here but I've gained some strength and am mainly sick of my body right now so cutting on low carb, keep updated if you want.