Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb Force Factor Test x180 ALPHA

Thanks to Forcefactor for letting me trial a bottle of test x180 alpha! Here's an unbiased review.

Test x180 ALPHA

To be honest, I don't know how to formulate the ultimate test booster, so I can't really comment on the profile. I did notice that this product seemed to work better, than other natural test boosters I had tried. They had similar key ingredients. I noticed that Testx180 alpha contains DIM though, and the other one didn't. I did have one gripe, on the bottle, they write about how l-citrulline is one of the key ingredients. However, compared to pre-workouts, it's very under-dosed. This product is still a great libido boosting test booster. The other positive thing about this product, is it's a "natural" test booster. So it won't cause you to shutdown, lose gains, and grow tits.

Effects

Wow they really nailed it with the effects! This product noticeably boosted my libido, more than any other natural test booster I've taken! As with most test boosters, it's more effective towards the end of the bottle. I did notice some mild increase in libido, with only a few servings! I was kind of skeptical just looking at the profile and price tag, but it does seem to be a very effective test booster. Most of what forcefactor claims testx180 Alpha does, is enhance sexual performance/build muscle. I totally think it does this. I did get injured while taking it, and took over a week off from the gym. It was kind of difficult to see how much it helped build muscle. I felt the testosterone enhancing effects though. Some users were talking about this being a pre-workout/test booster. I wouldn't call it that. I don't think it has a comprehensive enough of a profile, to be a solid pre-workout too. This product is a solid test booster.

Additional Thoughts

I really enjoyed trialing this product, and I wish I would have bought a second bottle to run back-to-back. I even messed up and missed a few doses, and still felt the testosterone enhancing effects. The price tag is very steep. It's almost 100 dollars for 60 servings, but you take 2 servings a day. So that's a 30 day supply. That's why I had never even considered buying the product. Now that I've tried it, I would consider buying a few bottles, if my finances were in order. I will say, I was genuinely surprised at how well this product worked, compared to other natural test boosters I've tried. It can be very fun too if you have a "partner". It comes in decent sized blue capsules, that don't smell or taste bad. They do have a slight smell, or taste upon burping (if you lay down right after taking). It's kind of herbal though, and I don't think it tastes bad. For how well this product works, I would give it a 10. I'll save rating it though, because of the price. Some people, price is not an issue, and I recommend you give this stuff a shot if that's you.

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woo! I just noticed bb.com has a buy one get one 50% off deal on this! That temporarily eliminates any qualms about price. I may actually jump on that deal.