Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Message Board King CostaDelSalford's Avatar
    CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bitcoin is on the rise I hear.

Invest in that.
    Sound Killer, Codename Dexter

EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Invest 400k of it, use 100k to put a down payment on a condo/house and pay it off until you own it, then use whatever else for leisure and pleasure. in 30 years you will be well over 2M

JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by derkerkjerk View Post
    Take heed OP

Don't know how old you are, but you're still in your heavy party phase from the sound of it. I'd consider talking to both the lawyer and financial advisor and having money put in a way that you won't touch any of it for a long time. Maybe in a few years time you can touch a sliver of it once you're more responsible.

You've been given a great opportunity... let that money go to work for you behind the scenes, and you can finish up a degree in something worthwhile that will make you pretty decent money on its own right. When you're ready years down the line, you'll be comfortable.

EDIT* Don't talk to your uncle about it - go to an independent person outside of your family, a lawyer and financial advisor that IS NOT FRIENDS AND IS NOT RELATED TO YOUR SITUATION.

The last thing you need is your uncle to bull**** you and get you to invest somewhere stupid, or say "trust me with X amount" - your money = your money... find a 3rd party to help manage your funds.
    Okay man, I will go with a financial adviser. I just want to create an income from it that I can live off of. I definitely want to finish school, tempting to drop down to part time though. Probably should stay full-time as it's pretty much the only thing keeping me busy and otherwise blowing my cash on partying with sloots and gangbangers. (I have a tendency to hang out with abd people , idk man. It's more fun. Lol. I should really be looking for a good woman... like one who goes to the gym and is sober.)

Good links, thank you. Repped brah.

Originally Posted by PowerRanger View Post
    Invest it all in crypto currency
    LMAO no fukin way. I might dabble around with a few grand and try to come up, but only for fun. That chit is dangerous.

uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    give me 10k ill suck ur dick bro

no homo
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol you're going to mess this up again. My head.... a fool and his money are soon parted. I can't help you opie. I wish I could.

1 - Don't invest your entire inheritance into the stock market. Only invest what you're willing to
    2 - Don't run out and buy a home
    3 - Don't run out and go on vacations

For the mean time stick it in a high savings interest account until you mature a bit. You need to mature.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read book 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' by Robert Kiyosaki and invest in real estate serious.

FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    Read book 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' by Robert Kiyosaki and invest in real estate serious.
    Why not a REIT if real estate is such a lucrative venture?
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JerseyFinger View Post
    I really hope not,
    Hope not? You're in charge here so "hope" should not be a factor here. Be an adult or be an idiot. Choice is yours alone.

I really don't trust those people bro. I want to live off this, but what do I invest in???? I also get very tempted to ball tf out and have several thousand cash on me at all times to I can buy things for others and ball out whenever I want. Guess I just need to learn some self control?
    what?
    If by live off it, you mean live off the interest earned from some investment, not gonna happen with 500k unless you lived ultra spartan life. Investment guy I work with has been great and charges less than most. If you're serious, pm me for his contact. So far, he's been doing a solid job for me.

You can pay off some debts, put $ into short, medium, and long term investments, and pretend it does not exist so you can't do stupid things with it.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would pay off any debts you have, invest majority of it, buy a normal house.. drive a normal car.. live as if you didn't own it and retire early

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Invest it and forget about it for a while.
    Finish school, get a job.
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000) Xplicit_Mindz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Invest in your future, invest in *******.

BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do not buy anything yet!!!! Pay off all credit card bills, auto loan. Think about buying a cheap starter style home. Do not go out and buy new furniture etc. Live like you are super poor while buying the house. Now you will have a home that is paid off (no rent or mortgage or payments). Get with an investor and take 100k out and invest it for now. Leave the rest in the bank to collect a bit of interest.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Okay man, I will go with a financial adviser. I just want to create an income from it that I can live off of.
    Do the math bro. About the best you'll see right now is 5-6% no matter what miscer claims otherwise. Can you live off of that? Interest rates are very low, which is +/- depending on what you wanna do. Put the $ in a stable conservative spot and make sure it's out of your hands so you cant do anything stupid, and take some time to research what you really want/need short term and long. 500k sounds like a of money, but it's not in terms of options and how fast it will go if you do stupid things.

www.BrinkZone.com

Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Do the math bro. About the best you'll see right now is 5-6% no matter what miscer claims otherwise. Can you live off of that? Interest rates are very low, which is +/- depending on what you wanna do. Put the $ in a stable conservative spot and make sure it's out of your hands so you cant do anything stupid, and take some time to research what you really want/need short term and long. 500k sounds like a of money, but it's not in terms of options and how fast it will go if you do stupid things.
    Great suggestions. I think the op has a lot of maturing to do, I would have f'd up having that amount of money at his age too. Go out into the workforce, travel, mature and come back to it when you're 24 or 25 with some life experience under your belt.

Don't touch it until you get a grass on who you are first imo.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ball out!

not srs, invest in some property (house or small apartment) and put the rest in an index fund and don't touch it unless you absolutely need it. Keep working and living as you normally would. Do NOT take any of it out, if you have lived fine on what you're currently making, you still can and once you take money out of it, its a slippery slope and you'll keep doing it.

If you get about 7% return in the index fund you'll have about $1.4 million bucks in 15 years. Hold until you're 50 (I'm assuming +/- 25 years based on you being in school) and you'd have about $2.7 million. Not counting whatever you made on your own with your job.

weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hire me as a personal assistant
    **average penis crew**

[ ] cutting
    [ ] bulking
    [x] jerking

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BillHendricks View Post
    Leave the rest in the bank to collect a bit of interest.
    This is terrible advice. Inflation was 2.1% last year. No bank is paying anything to keep up with that.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really hope not, but it is tempting to say fuk it, drop our, and go buy some blow and party it up. (Always wanted to go to Vegas)
    Lol, I don't trust those snakes TBH.

Meh

I really don't trust those people bro. I want to live off this, but what do I invest in???? I also get very tempted to ball tf out and have several thousand cash on me at all times to I can buy things for others and ball out whenever I want. Guess I just need to learn some self control?
    what?
    I can tell this will end well for you.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Buy Iconomi
    Winners find solutions, Losers find something to blame

ששש בלי דמעות, רק חלומות Mullahz218's Avatar
    Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.investopedia.com/articles...tion-sound.asp

put 90% into an index fund, like Vanguard's S&P 500, rest into short to medium term govt bonds. there are probably ways to allocate your money to minimize taxes, stuff like 401k and IRA but I'm not from the US so I can't say
    "Better to run than curse the road"

yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol op seems weak-minded. End well this will not
    Hates people who drive slow in the left lane crew
    Chelsea FC Crew
    Hala Madrid
    Negged a moderator and lmao'd crew
    Negg mouth breathers on sight

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take an escort to dinner asap.

Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    Great suggestions. I think the op has a lot of maturing to do, I would have f'd up having that amount of money at his age too. Go out into the workforce, travel, mature and come back to it when you're 24 or 25 with some life experience under your belt.

Don't touch it until you get a grass on who you are first imo.
    He'd need add 10 years to that before anything resembling "life experience" exists but he'll be sitting on a lot of $ if he pays off debts, puts the rest in a stable portfolio and forgets about it.

www.BrinkZone.com

DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    two chicks at the same time, man.

fukin eh

Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

*Philadelphia Phillies Crew*

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd wait a year before I did anything with it. Use that year to learn multiple avenues to go, and then use the one that fits you most. My personal advice would be to dollar cost average into the stock market over the span of 10 years or longer.
    **Im always on the misc but nobody knows who i am crew**

R.I.P. Greg Plitt (1977-2015)
    R.I.P Zyzz (1989-2011)
    *+Ranger Panties Crew+*
    Never made a quality post crew

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pay off any debt you have, buy a house (not extravagant house), invest the rest, go to school.

Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mullahz218 View Post
    http://www.investopedia.com/articles...tion-sound.asp

put 90% into an index fund, like Vanguard's S&P 500, rest into short to medium term govt bonds. there are probably ways to allocate your money to minimize taxes, stuff like 401k and IRA but I'm not from the US so I can't say
    This is what I would do. It's also what Warren Buffett recommends. I wouldn't risk all that money on things you don't know much about, like real estate. You don't have to be an expert to put it into an index fund, like S&P 500. You'll just keep it there and earn money over the long term, but if you seriously wasted $27k in a few months then I hope you'll be smart this time...

http://www.businessinsider.com/warre...0-index-2014-3

Article I posted just states what Buffett said in your post ^, but mostly about investing in an index fund for the long term.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    index fund

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how has no one mentioned gambling????? go to a casino and double your money OP!

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you're one of those "i don't trust stocks cuz jewz" people,
    do you know a wealthy person in your area who you could advice for? i don't mean some anus who has 2 land rovers and a condo, but someone who has an estate.

stocks & bonds and iras aren't for everyone, and they're hardly a path to great wealth. but i know the path to ruin is to trust your money with someone you don't know. ask a person you know and trust for advice. this does not include the misc.

edit: maybe finger fat chicks bellies?