Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just got $534k inheritance wut do misc?

So, my mother passed a way when I was 14. She was supposed to inherit my grandmothers estate, and according to my knowledge, we did. My siblings and I all got $27,000 when we turned 18 and I blew threw it in 3 months like a jackass. Come to find out now, there was land and mineral rights that they were waiting to sell (my scumbag uncle was in charge of the estate, who knows what else I should be getting). Anyways, I just got a call from our lawyer earlier this week and I'll be getting a check cut for over half a million. What should I invest in? I'm in school right now. I finally got back in after dropping out halfway of freshmen year during spring break to party like an animal for 3 months. I want to be smart misc. What should I do?

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Slide me about 100k so I can pay off my house. Once that happens, I am going overseas as a missionary.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    Slide me about 100k so I can pay off my house. Once that happens, I am going overseas as a missionary.
    Sorry brah, maybe if it was 534M. Lol. Seriously though, what are good investments? I don't want to be taken advantage of by some fukin investment firm idiots.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From your past I can see you will fuk this up big time.

Good luck though.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JerseyFinger View Post
    Sorry brah, maybe if it was 534M. Lol. Seriously though, what are good investments? I don't want to be taken advantage of by some fukin investment firm idiots.
    lol at getting serious advice here
    ...you could give me 10 k

or hire a financial planner? ..
    Check out my supplement log for Gaspari's Size On!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172059223

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post

Good luck though.
    This,

and for that reason alone,

I am out.
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ummm, srsly? Seek a financial advisor and/or CPA for high net worth individuals. GTFO the misc for this kind of advice.

Also, you can just live off the investment interest for the rest of your life, don't blow it:

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/...ly-retirement/

Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm Barbara.

I'm out.

TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheLawDawg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Find a trustworthy lawyer who works in the area of trusts and decedent's estates. He can review the estate / trust docs and advise you as to whether your uncle is doing it right or ripping you off. It will cost a few thousand, but no big deal given the value of your inheritance.

Next, find a good financial advisor who won't push a bunch of high fee managed funds. Invest a portion in stocks, and a portion in more secure fixed income investments such as bonds. A financial advisor / portfolio manager will know how to handle it. When they tell you about this "awesome" managed fund, ask about performance net of fees. Then you'll get a real picture of your likely returns.

Cliffs: Get a good lawyer, get a good financial adviser, invest the money, and then forget it. Also, buy a modest house when you're ready.
    Alpha Beard Crew | S&P | Misc Lawyer Crew | Fishing Crew

210 / 275 / 315

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post

Good luck though.
    I really hope not, but it is tempting to say fuk it, drop our, and go buy some blow and party it up. (Always wanted to go to Vegas)
    Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post
    lol at getting serious advice here
    ...you could give me 10 k

or hire a financial planner? ..
    Lol, I don't trust those snakes TBH.

Originally Posted by Kylevolution View Post
    This,

and for that reason alone,

I am out.
    Meh
    Originally Posted by AceRok View Post
    Ummm, srsly? Seek a financial advisor and/or CPA for high net worth individuals. GTFO the misc for this kind of advice.

Also, you can just live off the investment interest for the rest of your life, don't blow it:

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/...ly-retirement/
    I really don't trust those people bro. I want to live off this, but what do I invest in???? I also get very tempted to ball tf out and have several thousand cash on me at all times to I can buy things for others and ball out whenever I want. Guess I just need to learn some self control?
    Originally Posted by Beatsqt View Post
    I'm Barbara.

I'm out.
    what?

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gimme $1k (srs)

then pm me and i'll give u some good ideas
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lmfao ive done ninjitsu for over a decade, everyday. Ive ripped throats out of my family, ive been involved in fbi, ive punched criminals both on and off duty. What have you done *******? Absolutely nothing and you would curl up n cry in a little ball if you spent more than 2 mins where i have lethally striked.

also

Lol'd. People think that being 5'9 is a disadvantage, but it has its advantages as well. I also have a long reach, and like I said, I'm CONFIDENT in my fighting (killing) skill. It takes but one second to rip someones throat out, or break the carotid artery in the neck. I don't even have to break skin. Have you even been ear-clapped? That's a very easy way to win a fight. Lmao, I've taken out multiple 6'+ people in a matter of less than a minute. Not saying they were necessarily that skilled, and I am so that helped, but I lol every time at people who put such a big emphasis on height, especially when 5'9 is American average and 2" above world average. Makes you wonder what else they value so much in real life.

anyways

Fights are unpredictable, and most of the times not fair. (weapons) Yes, in an enclosed space, size is a definite advantage. I'm certainly defeatable, but also very confident that I will be able to put up a good fight, and that's very crucial if you expect to win, and want to win, every fight you have. Fighting is stupid, and I've only ever done it for self defense. Being smaller has the advantage of being quick, and avoiding being picked up. The advantage of being able to jump onto a giants back. THe advantage of being able to strike faster. Yes, being big has lots of advantages as well. What matters is circumstance, skill, and being able to work with what you have.
    Last edited by butwhowasgains; 06-22-2017 at 07:03 AM.
    I have a dream, that one day, my username will be ironic.

Chairman of the purge.

Every post by this user is made soley for the enjoyment of cia analysts.

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The first step is to hire me as your financial adviser

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hire a lawyer and a financial adviser. Live below your means and don't blow it on stupid stuff.

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well if you don't trust financial advisors get referrals from family members you trust who have their wealth managed well. Also please don't **** this up and blow it all on blow and hookers or something dumb...

also like 10k would really help a sister out, if you are going to make one unwise financial decision JK not srs....sorta.
    Check out my supplement log for Gaspari's Size On!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172059223

jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsafari has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hire a financial adviser. ded srs

Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you do not have a house, buy one. get it out of the way and just do it. its one of the most expensive things you will ever buy and you need to do with while you can.

Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buy a $500k spoon and take the world's most expensive spoon pic.
    MFC

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Use it to pay to finger the belly buttons of fat chicks (srs)
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A couple things I didn't see.
    Set money aside as an emergency fund. Even with money, you need quick liquid cash for emergencies.
    Pay off all debts. I would say that includes marking funds to finish education etc.

And as was said, invest it. Get with a quality planner and work with them to set yourself up so it makes good money for you.

EDIT: Get a will and living will. If something happens, you want a clear directive regarding what should be done with those funds.
    Beginner routines commonly suggested:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167958293

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well if you don't trust financial advisors get referrals from family members you trust who have their wealth managed well. Also please don't **** this up and blow it all on blow and hookers or something dumb...

also like 10k would really help a sister out, if you are going to make one unwise financial decision JK not srs....sorta.
    lmao
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JerseyFinger View Post
    I really don't trust those people bro. I want to live off this, but what do I invest in???? I also get very tempted to ball tf out and have several thousand cash on me at all times to I can buy things for others and ball out whenever I want. Guess I just need to learn some self control?
    what?
    http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/
    https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/index.php

Get to reading and posting on both.

Basic primer on investing:

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/...-stock-market/

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/...stment-return/

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/...rt-term-stash/

PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Invest it all in crypto currency

Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    gimme $1k (srs)

then pm me and i'll give u some good ideas
    Nah, no handouts man. Sorry.

Originally Posted by butwhowasgains View Post
    Lmfao ive done ninjitsu for over a decade, everyday. Ive ripped throats out of my family, ive been involved in fbi, ive punched criminals both on and off duty. What have you done *******? Absolutely nothing and you would curl up n cry in a little ball if you spent more than 2 mins where i have lethally striked.

also

Lol'd. People think that being 5'9 is a disadvantage, but it has its advantages as well. I also have a long reach, and like I said, I'm CONFIDENT in my fighting (killing) skill. It takes but one second to rip someones throat out, or break the carotid artery in the neck. I don't even have to break skin. Have you even been ear-clapped? That's a very easy way to win a fight. Lmao, I've taken out multiple 6'+ people in a matter of less than a minute. Not saying they were necessarily that skilled, and I am so that helped, but I lol every time at people who put such a big emphasis on height, especially when 5'9 is American average and 2" above world average. Makes you wonder what else they value so much in real life.

anyways

Fights are unpredictable, and most of the times not fair. (weapons) Yes, in an enclosed space, size is a definite advantage. I'm certainly defeatable, but also very confident that I will be able to put up a good fight, and that's very crucial if you expect to win, and want to win, every fight you have. Fighting is stupid, and I've only ever done it for self defense. Being smaller has the advantage of being quick, and avoiding being picked up. The advantage of being able to jump onto a giants back. THe advantage of being able to strike faster. Yes, being big has lots of advantages as well. What matters is circumstance, skill, and being able to work with what you have.
    Lmao, are you that insecure brah?

Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    The first step is to hire me as your financial adviser
    Are you trust-able, and actually a financial adviser?

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Hire a lawyer and a financial adviser. Live below your means and don't blow it on stupid stuff.
    That's the plan man. I think I'll just stay in school. Are bonds worth it?

Good idea. My other uncle (not the scumbag one) seems to do well with his money. I should talk to him about this.
    Originally Posted by jsafari View Post
    Hire a financial adviser. ded srs
    Okay, I'll cave. Will they help me make money though?

Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    If you do not have a house, buy one. get it out of the way and just do it. its one of the most expensive things you will ever buy and you need to do with while you can.
    I was thinking a condo, but house might be good to go as well. I want to move tf out of ND, but cost of living is so cheap here. IDK where yet man. Maybe Colorado, but Florida was amazing too. Then I'd be able to re-collab with Genova on the reg.

Originally Posted by Adarus View Post
    Buy a $500k spoon and take the world's most expensive spoon pic.
    lmao'd

Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Use it to pay to finger the belly buttons of fat chicks (srs)
    lol wut?

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Move Janoy to North Dakota to live with you.
    2. Install Cameras.
    3. 24hr live stream.

butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Freudian projection game strong boyo
    I have a dream, that one day, my username will be ironic.

Chairman of the purge.

Every post by this user is made soley for the enjoyment of cia analysts.

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    No advice other than,

DON'T FUK THIS UP.

JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Watch this first to put things into perspective.

derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheLawDawg View Post
    Find a trustworthy lawyer who works in the area of trusts and decedent's estates. He can review the estate / trust docs and advise you as to whether your uncle is doing it right or ripping you off. It will cost a few thousand, but no big deal given the value of your inheritance.

Next, find a good financial advisor who won't push a bunch of high fee managed funds. Invest a portion in stocks, and a portion in more secure fixed income investments such as bonds. A financial advisor / portfolio manager will know how to handle it. When they tell you about this "awesome" managed fund, ask about performance net of fees. Then you'll get a real picture of your likely returns.

Cliffs: Get a good lawyer, get a good financial adviser, invest the money, and then forget it. Also, buy a modest house when you're ready
    Take heed OP

Don't know how old you are, but you're still in your heavy party phase from the sound of it. I'd consider talking to both the lawyer and financial advisor and having money put in a way that you won't touch any of it for a long time. Maybe in a few years time you can touch a sliver of it once you're more responsible.

You've been given a great opportunity... let that money go to work for you behind the scenes, and you can finish up a degree in something worthwhile that will make you pretty decent money on its own right. When you're ready years down the line, you'll be comfortable.

EDIT* Don't talk to your uncle about it - go to an independent person outside of your family, a lawyer and financial advisor that IS NOT FRIENDS AND IS NOT RELATED TO YOUR SITUATION.

The last thing you need is your uncle to bull**** you and get you to invest somewhere stupid, or say "trust me with X amount" - your money = your money... find a 3rd party to help manage your funds.

Originally Posted by cadetduke View Post
    1. Move Janoy to North Dakota to live with you.
    2. Install Cameras.
    3. 24hr live stream.
    LMAOOOOOO Okay, that's a fukin golden idea, but I don't think I could handle living with Janoy 24/7. I wouldn't mind moving down to Florida and training him on the regular though.

Originally Posted by butwhowasgains View Post
    Freudian projection game strong boyo
    Lmao, what?
    Originally Posted by Dirk__Diggler View Post
    No advice other than,

DON'T FUK THIS UP.
    Lol, good advice.