bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bamazav's HES Whey 44 Review

I was blessed to receive some Whey 44 to try and review. Thanks to my friends over at HES for the great contests and prizes. I received the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor to put through the tests. I try my proteins a number of different ways and like to test the vanilla first. I feel that vanilla is the hardest flavor to get right and if you can get it right, the others will probably be good.

I used Whey 44 in water, kefir and milk using 8 oz of liquid per serving. I also used the product to make my over night oats. Here are my general observations. Upon opening the canister, you get a nice sweet vanilla smell. The flavor is light and sweet but clearly vanilla ice cream like. It mixes well, with minor clumping. The texture, even in water, is smooth and very shake like. It is definitely and enjoyable shake. Added some strawberries to my overnight oats and these were the best berries and cream oats I have ever had.

Now for a few negatives. As others have noted in their reviews, the protein content is lower than in similar products on the market. I have yet to have a shake without some clumping. Not a major concern, but it still occurs. Finally, the serving size is rather large in light of the amount of protein found in the product.

My ratings, note, I rarely give a perfect score, everything this side of glory can use some work.

Taste 9/10
    Texture 9/10
    Mixability 7/10
    Effectiveness - hard to tell in just a few servings but it is satisfying after working out.
    Overall Score 8.75/10
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.