Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Closed Thread
Page 249 of 308 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 9227
    luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    marketcap at 137 gozillion holy chit

lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can not wait for eth to spike so I can get the **** out. choosing eth over btc pre fork was the worst decision I've ever made.
    crypto crew
    omg, pay, eth
    my big dick is destroying my life
    not every hole is a goal

broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000) broseidon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hows everyone feeling about NEO at this point? I sold 1900 at 580k lol, but put it all into OMG so doesn't feel too bad. I am really unsure how I feel about it at this point, was so expecting a huge dump just like back in June, but it is seeming to be pretty steady for the time being. Overall I am not too trusting of it currently just because so much hype, still am semi tempted to get out of eth and just put it into NEO
    That's my secret Captain. I'm always shredded

If he dies, he dies ARhymingApe's Avatar
    ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brahs what are the steps / what exchange do you guys use to purchase OMG?

I had problems verifying with Coinbase back in May because they couldnt verify my ID. I said fukk it and forgot about this whole crypto game for a while. These gains and mainstream exposure pulled me back in, so I opened an account with Gemini. Just got my initial approval for $500 deposit but I only see BTC and ETH on this platform. Apologies for noob question but I've been lurking since the 'ETH is gonna blow up thread' in mid May when it was at $79. So much regret.
    Gentleman of Leisure

Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gringo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok guys. time to rack your brains on BAT. I've done some research.

First off id like some educated opinions on what you see for the future of this investment.

Reasons why it could be huge;

A lot of hype around the product (the ICO raised the goal of 30 mil in under 30 seconds), a possible game changer in the world of advertising with an epic team behind it lead by the creator of mozila and javascritp and already has a working product (Brave Browser), and of course cryptobrahs recommendation.

my skepticism's;

You're not actually investing into the browser, but the tokens themselves when they are added. Here is where my problems start. The tokens increase in value the more people watch the ads, but Brave offers people a way out of this by providing the option to run a browser completely free of ads. In a way, is it not shooting themselves in the foot? are people really going to sit through ads to earn pennies? (excluding people in africa, and third world places in which the ads wont even target anyway).

my second issue is how the ico was handled. Only approximately 200 people were involved in the ICO, 1 person putting up around 35,000 ETH (4.7mil). This means theres some whales involved here that can easily drop the price at anytime. Cryptobrah said that BAT would be a good long term investment and that he personally had a lot invested into it (also said it wouldnt pick up for 4-5 months) but he also said he doesnt touch anything with whales behind it. Kinda wish he was here so i could ask him about that.

Ive gone through multiple online forums which are discussing it and the feedback seems 50/50 about it.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

OMG crew

LIFE TIME BELIEBER

johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post

First off id like some educated opinions on what you see for the future of this investment.

A lot of hype around the product (the ICO raised the goal of 30 mil in under 30 seconds), a possible game changer in the world of advertising with an epic team behind it lead by the creator of mozila and javascritp and already has a working product (Brave Browser), and of course cryptobrahs recommendation.

my skepticism's;

You're not actually investing into the browser, but the tokens themselves when they are added. Here is where my problems start. The tokens increase in value the more people watch the ads, but Brave offers people a way out of this by providing the option to run a browser completely free of ads. In a way, is it not shooting themselves in the foot? are people really going to sit through ads to earn pennies? (excluding people in africa, and third world places in which the ads wont even target anyway).

my second issue is how the ico was handled. Only approximately 200 people were involved in the ICO, 1 person putting up around 35,000 ETH (4.7mil). This means theres some whales involved here that can easily drop the price at anytime. Cryptobrah said that BAT would be a good long term investment and that he personally had a lot invested into it (also said it wouldnt pick up for 4-5 months) but he also said he doesnt touch anything with whales behind it. Kinda wish he was here so i could ask him about that.

Ive gone through multiple online forums which are discussing it and the feedback seems 50/50 about it.
    One of the few people in here doing their own research. Keep it up and you will get rich soon.
    “Meaning and morality of One's life come from within oneself. Healthy, strong individuals seek self expansion by experimenting and by living dangerously. Life consists of an infinite number of possibilities and the healthy person explores as many of them as posible. Religions that teach pity, self-contempt, humility, self-restraint and guilt are incorrect. The good life is ever changing, challenging, devoid of regret, intense, creative and risky.” -N

johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000) johnnycash123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is CIVIC still a good buy in?
    Two freinds who I trust both own this one. One has made millions the other is very smart finance guy. I don't have but I am tempted.
    “Meaning and morality of One's life come from within oneself. Healthy, strong individuals seek self expansion by experimenting and by living dangerously. Life consists of an infinite number of possibilities and the healthy person explores as many of them as posible. Religions that teach pity, self-contempt, humility, self-restraint and guilt are incorrect. The good life is ever changing, challenging, devoid of regret, intense, creative and risky.” -N

luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckynrslevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

my skepticism's;

Yes there still are like 5 whales in it. But during the last dip, it got distributed more. Every project has whales, tho this one has a few more. I'm not invested myself, because they got too greedy when they had their ico. The browser is nothing special it's basically like chrome, the ad market is huge, yes, but I don't watch ads myself and would not watch them to get some pennies. Gonna watch from the sidelines until something worth investing happens

piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) piitbFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dat feel when selling early. Sold OMG at 4x gains when I could have waited for 10x. I have picked a few ones that I am holding long and continue to buy on the lows. This is amazing times guys when Bitcoin is worth 100k each people will **** bricks.

Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000) Serenadium is just really nice. (+1000)
    americans have pumped NEO to $44 on Bittrex but it's still $35 on chinese exchanges.

americans of peace.

sold half my stack at $17 and the other half at $26 for an overall 6-7x gain but this is retarded.
    S/B/D
    Current: 310/225/440
    Goal: 485/350/660

Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parkerscott is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Serenadium View Post
    americans have pumped NEO to $44 on Bittrex but it's still $35 on chinese exchanges.

americans of peace.

sold half my stack at $17 and the other half at $26 for an overall 6-7x gain but this is retarded.
    I think it will all come crashing down here pretty soon. I think the market is pretty exhausted at this point, and for that reason i pulled most of my money out tonight. I dont think there is enough fresh money to sustain these insane pumps on weak blockchains. People will probably start getting weary soon in the coming weeks when they dont get their 20% daily.
    *Instantly skipped on Omegle crew*
    *Hair stylist won't even talk to me crew*
    *Chat line operators hang up on me crew*
    *Camgirls ban me from their room crew*
    *Incarcerated women won't even mail me back when I fund their commissary crew*
    *FA crew*

Mod negged twice.

dallas misc crew

lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Snagged 3 extra omg coins with these swings. They are predictable at the moment

Registered User koreagonnakorea's Avatar
    koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How much of IOTA is in your portfolios? Thinking more about this for a long term hodl. It's already huge but I mean 20 billion dollar cap and upwards. I own a bit but not enough to buy a lambo if it booms. Pros and Cons?

koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreagonnakorea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    Snagged 3 extra omg coins with these swings. They are predictable at the moment
    So we're making post about $15 now in this thread?

Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by koreagonnakorea View Post

so we're attacking other misc brahs for making money and learning the market in this thread?
    ***Would pay to watch paint dry in theatres if Hans Zimmer scored the soundtrack crew***

lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000) lolwhatthefuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

my skepticism's;

I agree with all of your points. It is possible that they are marketing it as an add free option to gain market share before they force ads. We just don't know what their multi year plan is for their product regarding that.
    I think that because there is no clear answer to this that the coin price has stayed lower than it could be.
    crypto crew
    omg, pay, eth
    my big dick is destroying my life
    not every hole is a goal

let's hope it stabilizes and doesn't crash right away

curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the 35$ market only accounts for 10% of NEO volume though, 90% of it is still trading at 42. Arbitrage will cause the prices to converge soon but it will be closer to 42 since the volume is much higher on that side
    BNB

Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Matahu View Post
    Anyone looking into ICO's currently?

Researching Agrello - Thinking about dipping in. Four days left in their ico. Token is called Delta, and is used to create legally binding contracts.

Model:

-Giving people without legal or coding knowledge the ability to write legally binding smart contracts between parties.

-Using Ai to guide users through their duties and rights.

Thinking it would free people from skimming middle-men by being applied in rental agreements, car sales, property sales etc..

Thoughts?
    Agrello is the app, but QTUM is the network. i am going to go big in QTUM soon. after the neo/omg pumps ends I will move some money there.
    ~*Switzerland Misc Crew*~

we are all we've got

lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) lordpatrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by koreagonnakorea View Post
    excuse me rich guy if i'm not making 100 000 $ transactions.

At my level, 15$ is a decent amount, considering I started with 50 dollars, now I'm at 500. I am a huge beginner in day trading and still learning. Yesterday I lost 15 omg's. Today I'm timing dips correctly.

My end goal is to make 1 btc from 50 dollars. Doing this on a purely educational purpose ( and off course why not some financial gains )

curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curtainbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

At my level, 15$ is a decent amount, considering I started with 50 dollars, now I'm at 500. I am a huge beginner in day trading and still learning. Yesterday I lost 15 omg's. Today I'm timing dips correctly.
    Dont listen to the haters brah, just focus on yourself and your trading and we will all make it.

In other news, NEO making some sick moves. I rebought into NEO OMG PAY and QTUM after the blood and things are looking good
    BNB

Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

americans of peace.

honesty this is why I don't understand why people shill NEO as the "Ethereum of China"... no, it's not. at all.

NEO is way more popular in the west. look at coinmarketcap and where their volume comes from. Majority is from western exchanges. The team just markets it as a ETH of the East to prop the price up, pretty smart if you think about it.

Not trying to shill, but look into QTUM, its much more popular in China and South Korea and the east in general. read their slack channel for the past 24 hours. big things coming up. <1B market cap now, expecting that to double soon at least.

edit: great article, its worth the 10 minute read

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts...he-dark-horse/

we are all we've got

My end goal is to make 1 btc from 50 dollars. Doing this on a purely educational purpose ( and off course why not some financial gains )
    Jesus brah relax.. I was kidding. Hope you turn your OMG's to an empire.

for the short term, if NEO can break its ATH on this current pump, .012, it will be a blue sky breakout, no telling what the new ATH could be. might be an easy 20-30% scalp.

we are all we've got

Originally Posted by Drips617 View Post
    honesty this is why I don't understand why people shill NEO as the "Ethereum of China"... no, it's not. at all.

NEO is way more popular in the west. look at coinmarketcap and where their volume comes from. Majority is from western exchanges. The team just markets it as a ETH of the East to prop the price up, pretty smart if you think about it.

Not trying to shill, but look into QTUM, its much more popular in China and South Korea and the east in general. read their slack channel for the past 24 hours. big things coming up. <1B market cap now, expecting that to double soon at least.

I've heard a few times qtum was scam tho

Originally Posted by luckynrslevin View Post
    I've heard a few times qtum was scam tho
    the rumor is not that QTUM as a token is a scam, just that one of their devs was involved in a scam (Patrick Dai) and i've researched and read up on this with the same concern and its basically a he said / she said argument. no facts or proof either way.

we are all we've got

ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImUTI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

my skepticism's;

nobody is gonna use the browser which makes it worthless

the rumor is not that QTUM as a token is a scam, just that one of their devs was involved in a scam (Patrick Dai) and i've researched and read up on this with the same concern and its basically a he said / she said argument. no facts or proof either way.
    sounds messy but alright gonna take a look myself

Originally Posted by ImUTI View Post
    nobody is gonna use the browser which makes it worthless
    you won't have to use the browser. They can integrate it in any browser, which they most likely will. Otherwise they wouldn't stand a chance in the beginning

americans of peace.

Something dodgy is also going on with regards to the Chinese exchanges. The wallets on the Chinese exchanges have all been disabled for the last 2 weeks according to my Chinese friends. I am almost certain, the Chinese exchanges are purposely keeping the price low, while they arbitrage across to bittrex. While also preventing anyone else apart from them from doing so. What other reason is there for the discrepancy in price and the wallets being disabled. Smart as **** of those sneaky Chinese though.

Im taking a stab with QTUM too, I reckon this is getting ready for a big pump soon. Also agree it is more popular on the Chinese exchanges compared to NEO with higher volume. Also apparently in the next week or so it will be listed on the biggest Korean exchange,.