Closed Thread
Page 3 of 307 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by AndyKerrison View Post
    What I've put in: 6%

What it's worth now: 25%
    Tell me how.

I have a horrible feeling I will suck at this. Made good money with investments into shares, and perhaps should have just gone back to that instead of having a go with dis here crypto-currencies.

beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by axiom15 View Post
    any luck now brah??

snippets if not

Although Bitcoin price has struggled to recover back to its newest all-time high at $3,018, avid Bitcoin enthusiast and RT’s Keiser Report host Max Keiser has stated that a new all-time high for Bitcoin price is in sight.

Bitcoin price is struggling to recover beyond its previous peak and all-time high. However, Cointelegraph previously reported that Bitcoin has the tendency of breaking past its previous peak and all-time high after experiencing a minor market correction. Keiser emphasized that such a trend will continue until Bitcoin price enters the $100,000 region.

Based on the adoption of Bitcoin as a safe haven asset and a digital currency, Keiser’s $5,000 to $10,000 predictions are realistic. Over the past year, within a 12-month period, Bitcoin price increased from $640 to $2,575. Over the past 30 days, Bitcoin price surged by over 21 percent.
    "Don't even think about giving up, once you start to do that, a part of you already has" (my old man)

*Parrots & Ink Crew*
    *Wish i Was Gorilla Crew*
    *Goat Bands start with 'The' Crew...The Beatles, the Smiths, The Kinks, The Pink Floyd, The Doors, The JHE, (The) Oasis*

Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CryptoBandit View Post

If you got extra cash to go long, buy Basic Attention Token (BAT) now while it's low. It will moon for the long term holders. I have six figures in BAT.
    You think their browser will gain traction and advertiser interest? it does seem interesting
    *Reps good posts, doesn't rep back crew*
    *Eats apple core crew*
    *Socks n Sandals crew*

CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MattBro95 View Post
    Tell me how.

I have a horrible feeling I will suck at this. Made good money with investments into shares, and perhaps should have just gone back to that instead of having a go with dis here crypto-currencies.
    Stick with crypto and do your research. There's lots of money to be made compared to the stock market. I've been in the stock market for years and even while playing options with spreads using iron condor strategy I cam out losing a bit. I also dived into penny stocks and made some money but nothing compared to crypto. Crypto right now is like the dot com days back in the days where everyone is making millions. There will come a time when this won't be the case. Take advantage now while you're at the right time, right place.

CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CryptoBandit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rem0 View Post
    You think their browser will gain traction and advertiser interest? it does seem interesting
    BAT is not dependent on Brave browser. That's the misconception most people have right now. BAT is way more than just an add-on to Brave browser. The market for BAT is the largest in the realm of the Internet. If it succeeds the ROI will be astronomical.

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As someone who's still a noob, as an aussie I can't sell on coinbase, what's my best option to transfer coins and sell elsewhere? I have $500 worth of lite coins I might get rid of and splurge on 3-5 btc when it drops again
    Fck u james

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    As someone who's still a noob, as an aussie I can't sell on coinbase, what's my best option to transfer coins and sell elsewhere? I have $500 worth of lite coins I might get rid of and splurge on 3-5 btc when it drops again
    For australia BTCmarkets is always the slam dunk option.

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell me how.

getting in on pump and dumps is not easy. it's for day traders who get fortunate with their reading of charts or manage to get on the pump early. it's really easy to lose money that way. the other way people have made good money is getting in on ICO's and dumped when they hit exchanges, hence why people have gone mad for ICO's; i mean, something like Status which is an unproven messaging app has generated many, many millions of dollars in less than 24 hours. no way their token is worth that much of a market cap as it's completely unproven and driven by speculation that people can get in and flip a quick buck when it gets traded.

IMO you're better off researching the blockchain platform you want to invest in and the various altcoins that run on those blockchains and decide whether you think they have good potential or not. for example, i though that Golem on the ethereum blockchain was and still is a great idea that has a real purpose at this very moment, so hence why i dropped money into that project and happy to have it sit there. i believe in it. it has huge potential.

tl;dr: don't buy coins on others say so, get in on ICO's if past ICO's are anything to go by and for long-term holds, invest in what you think has value.

Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    You've tried Gemini yet? They're good. Takes forever to verify though and will ask for a lot of information.

https://exchange.gemini.com

You can also use CEX but I don't frequently use them. Verification is painfully long on this one.
    https://cex.io

*edit* Those above is to cash out. If you're talking about exchanges for trades you can use liqui.io or poloneix if you can't get on bittrex (based in u.s.)

Originally Posted by pushlimits View Post
    getting in on pump and dumps is not easy. it's for day traders who get fortunate with their reading of charts or manage to get on the pump early. it's really easy to lose money that way. the other way people have made good money is getting in on ICO's and dumped when they hit exchanges, hence why people have gone mad for ICO's; i mean, something like Status which is an unproven messaging app has generated many, many millions of dollars in less than 24 hours. no way their token is worth that much of a market cap as it's completely unproven and driven by speculation that people can get in and flip a quick buck when it gets traded.

IMO you're better off researching the blockchain platform you want to invest in and the various altcoins that run on those blockchains and decide whether you think they have good potential or not. for example, i though that Golem on the ethereum blockchain was and still is a great idea that has a real purpose at this very moment, so hence why i dropped money into that project and happy to have it sit there. i believe in it. it has huge potential.

tl;dr: don't buy coins on others say so, get in on ICO's if past ICO's are anything to go by and for long-term holds, invest in what you think has value.
    Pumps and dumps are not easy but there's a trend you can follow. I posted in the ethereum thread yesterday and helped whoever wanted to join me on my swing trade. We came out with +200% gains in less than 8 hours.

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pumps and dumps are not easy but there's a trend you can follow. I posted in the ethereum thread yesterday and helped whoever wanted to join me on my swing trade. We came out with +200% gains in less than 8 hours.
    i've watched your posts and you have come out golden in quite a few of your predictions, but you're obviously someone who watches the market and has good timing. for most on here, this is something that they can't possibly check all the time and where as you can drop $10k on a project and possibly lose out and it doesn't affect you, for others they see someone like you dropping $10k on a calculated whim and mistake that for 100% certainty.

i've watched your posts and you have come out golden in quite a few of your predictions, but you're obviously someone who watches the market and has good timing. for most on here, this is something that they can't possibly check all the time and where as you can drop $10k on a project and possibly lose out and it doesn't affect you, for others they see someone like you dropping $10k on a calculated whim and mistake that for 100% certainty.
    Very true indeed. For those in that situation, they're better off playing the long game and hold. It's already proven that long always makes more than shorts. Most of my investment is in long but I play short to add more value to my long.

broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for the next time you do that please
    That's my secret Captain. I'm always shredded

anonymous
    Stick with crypto and do your research. There's lots of money to be made compared to the stock market. I've been in the stock market for years and even while playing options with spreads using iron condor strategy I cam out losing a bit. I also dived into penny stocks and made some money but nothing compared to crypto. Crypto right now is like the dot com days back in the days where everyone is making millions. There will come a time when this won't be the case. Take advantage now while you're at the right time, right place.

Alright boyos, will stick with this and spread some greens about on r/c. Thanks for the advice.

GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yesterday's Status ICO screwed up ETH blockchain big time. Today's Civic ICO will screw it up some more. ETH is not getting any slack and taking a beating. All these people setting their gas price super high is causing the transaction to hang up. It's equivalent to a DDoS. Miners are loving it though as they will receive more if they mine that block. I'm sure my boy Chang in China is loving these ICOs.

All my ICN boys, lets have a toast. We CEO/10k a day. Will even moon more once listed on bigger exchanges.

Don't forget to buy some MobileGo (MGO) as it will moon once it get listed on Bittrex. They just delayed it for a few weeks due to wallet issues so you have awhile to get in.

If you got extra cash to go long, buy Basic Attention Token (BAT) now while it's low. It will moon for the long term holders. I have six figures in BAT.

If you hold Patientry (PTOY) sell now or hold if you think it'll get another pump, but sell when you make a profit because it's a failed project and you'll be a bag holder if you hold long.

If you like Golem (GNT) look into iExec RLC (RLC). It's a similar project and will moon soon. They have a better team than GNT.

If you hold SONM (SNM) be careful, it's really scammy and you can lose money holding long. Possibly a good swing trade though as it's hitting ICO price on the smaller exchanges at the moment. Do realize though, you're taking a big risk. It won't get listed on bigger exchanges like Bittrex and Poloneix.

Any boys in Bancor (BNT)? I dropped $10k into their ICO and I'm glad I did. They have a solid smart team. The co-founder just tore a new a**hole to their doubters in their latest blog.
    https://blog.bancor.network/this-ana...d-18ab8a000d43

I'm in on Wagerr ICO as well. Got over 200k Wagerr tokens and will apply to be an Oracle Masternode to get on that CEO/10k day time. It's a gamble play with this one (pun intended) as their team has no blockchain experience.

Pretty good recommendations here. Had my doubts about BNT but I think it will be a successful project. It definitely is not a quick flip though, as it will need a huge inflow of money to rise in value.

How much do you hold in the coins that actually matter (BTC/ETH)? My portfolio is starting to get more diversified than I like lol

uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whats going on with status? On their page it says still accepting contributions, but on MEW it says ICO is over

@CryptoBandit

Don't forget to buy some MobileGo (MGO) as it will moon once it get listed on Bittrex. They just delayed it for a few weeks due to wallet issues so you have awhile to get in.

where do i buy MGO?
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

the network must be really slow as coinbase is taking forever to transfer eth to mew.

cryptobandit; are you going in on the civic ico? i'm going to try to. i like the way they've designed their ico also.

Originally Posted by GNz11 View Post
    Pretty good recommendations here. Had my doubts about BNT but I think it will be a successful project. It definitely is not a quick flip though, as it will need a huge inflow of money to rise in value.

How much do you hold in the coins that actually matter (BTC/ETH)? My portfolio is starting to get more diversified than I like lol
    I hold more in my long holds than BTC/ETH as the potential ROI is greater. I wouldn't recommend this if you want to play it safe though, but my risk tolerance is very high. I do hold about 15% of my portfolio in BTC/ETH. Earlier today I tried to move my ETH into BTC as ETH is taking a dip but couldn't due to ETH blockchain be screwed. Oh wells.

beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000) beelzebub420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by uwotm7plus1 View Post
    Whats going on with status? On their page it says still accepting contributions, but on MEW it says ICO is over

@CryptoBandit

where do i buy MGO?
    where are you currently buying from??
    "Don't even think about giving up, once you start to do that, a part of you already has" (my old man)

*Parrots & Ink Crew*
    *Goat Bands start with 'The' Crew...The Beatles, the Smiths, The Kinks, The Pink Floyd, The Doors, The JHE, (The) Oasis*

@CryptoBandit

where do i buy MGO?
    i don't think the ceiling has been hit in the status ICO - mine went through earlier this morning.

uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by beelzebub420 View Post
    where are you currently buying from??
    kraken/bittrex

i don't think the ceiling has been hit in the status ICO - mine went through earlier this morning.
    weird, says stop sending when u put their ICO address in MEW...
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell me how.
    Luck.

I bought ETH last year after the seeing the thread on the MISC and deciding to take a punt. That accounts for the vast majority of my gains.

I don't really do any day trading, just buy and hold.

On a related note, anyone else a bit concerned about ETH dipping today?

@CryptoBandit

where do i buy MGO?
    I believe Status created a new address earlier to accept 200k hard cap even though their original address has been closed. I didn't bother to research as I got into the original address. It took forever and many failed transactions. Wasn't too happy about that.

You can get MGO on liqui.io as it's the go to place to grab tokens if you missed out on the ICO then arbitrage it over to Bittrex and sell on the pump. If you do plan to purchase it today I'd recommend you buy it in BTC since ETH's blockchain is screwed at the moment and will be screwed for a few days. Also, once you get MGO send it over to MEW. That way you can send it to any exchange quick when you need to rather than deal with the exchanges.

the network must be really slow as coinbase is taking forever to transfer eth to mew.

cryptobandit; are you going in on the civic ico? i'm going to try to. i like the way they've designed their ico also.
    I would get into Civic ICO but am a bit annoyed of ETH's issues. I have $5k worth of ETH stuck in limbo right now so I'll pass on Civic ICO and save me the headache.

kraken/bittrex

weird, says stop sending when u put their ICO address in MEW...
    the message on MEW is not from status themselves. it was or is still open. last time i checked the ceiling hadn't been hit. i thought they did it well to be fair, they just tapered down everyone's maximum investment from a single address. so early on, big investors can get in and slowly but surely they've throttled the contributions.

the message on MEW is not from status themselves. it was or is still open. last time i checked the ceiling hadn't been hit. i thought they did it well to be fair, they just tapered down everyone's maximum investment from a single address. so early on, big investors can get in and slowly but surely they've throttled the contributions.
    alright, thanks

when they hit 300 000 ETH ICO ends right?
    i thought they reached it long time ago..there were some massive contributions of 20k+ ETH
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

alright, thanks

when they hit 300 000 ETH ICO ends right?
    i thought they reached it long time ago..there were some massive contributions of 20k+ ETH
    https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x55d34b6...db9ecedba00a4c

this one went through 2 minutes ago at the time of typing

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3ff496b39f...8f46e570a43af0

kraken/bittrex
    cant find any MGO on kraken? want in before listing on bitrex

*Parrots & Ink Crew*

Originally Posted by beelzebub420 View Post
    cant find any MGO on kraken? want in before listing on bitrex
    ah, you buy it in liqui.io
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GNz11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hold more in my long holds than BTC/ETH as the potential ROI is greater. I wouldn't recommend this if you want to play it safe though, but my risk tolerance is very high. I do hold about 15% of my portfolio in BTC/ETH. Earlier today I tried to move my ETH into BTC as ETH is taking a dip but couldn't due to ETH blockchain be screwed. Oh wells.
    True the potential gains are much higher. Read about some guy who put his entire life savings (20k) in Sia one year ago, and now it's worth like 2M. It's easy to get jealous but then again even if I knew about Sia 1 year ago, I wouldn't have made such a crazy bet. My strategy is mostly slow and steady, been holding for years and will continue to do so. Risk tolerance has to be pretty high to be in crypto to begin with haha.

is there any way to see how much they collected so far?
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

Closed Thread