Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Leg-Push-Pull-Rest-Repeat

Hi anyone who might be reading this! Yes I'm starting my new journal here. I have been a powerlifter wannabe.

- started training June 2016
    - 5'6", bw ~135-137lbs, age 25
    - PR (3reps) S 170/ B 95/ DL 205/ OHP 65 (had shoulder tendinitis and lower back pain for a long time)
    - breast implants June 2017 (450cc, under the muscle)
    - back to training 3wks post op

Goal: to get back to my PR soon as possible but also to allow post op healing to happen in time. Although, chances are that I wouldn't be able to bench/do OHP for a long time. I really hope I can go back to heavy squats and deadlifting soon though!

Today is actually my first full leg hypertrophy day! Oh boy bulgarian split squats and smith machine lunges were so hard. I could barely hold 25lb plates or hold the bar at a low bar position because they were stretching out my pecs so much.

1st leg hypertrophy day (Jun20):
    1. Leg press 4x10 w 8x45lb plates
    2. bulgarians 3x8 w 2x25lb plates
    3. smith machine lunges 3x10 w 2x25lb plates
    4. seated ham curls 4x12 75lbs
    5. single leg standing ham curls 4x12 35lbs
    6. abductors 4x15 120lbs

Tomorrow will be a shoulder day tryout! Apparently my doctor says I can't do anything like lateral raises or OHP bc that stretches my pec muscles too. Well then I'd try some front raises and rear delt squeezes with a short rubber band. And do maybe 30min cardio. I'll see. It's only been 3wks since the surgery anyway.

Hopefully I'll remember to come back to this journal tomorrow.....
    Last edited by jessswooo; 06-21-2017 at 09:33 AM.

adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm a (considering) a wannabe powerlifter myself so I'm excited to follow along here. There will likely be a lot of weird sensations as you start figuring out what uses pecs that you didn't realize. Lat pulldowns, tricep dips are two that will probably feel pretty stretchy and not always in a good way at first. Be careful and opt on the side of caution.
    Online Training and Nutrition Coach
    www.AccidentalFitnessQuest.com

Have a training or nutrition question? PM me or ask me on FB: www.********.com/AccidentalFitnessQuest

jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adriannec View Post
    Hey! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm a (considering) a wannabe powerlifter myself so I'm excited to follow along here. There will likely be a lot of weird sensations as you start figuring out what uses pecs that you didn't realize. Lat pulldowns, tricep dips are two that will probably feel pretty stretchy and not always in a good way at first. Be careful and opt on the side of caution.
    Thanks dear for the note! I definitely did not expect lat pulldowns to work the pecs... I'm doing a pull day in 2 days! Excited to find out what would work and what not!

Day 2 - Push day (post-op day 23)

So excited to come back here for push day update! This morning I figured a couple of movements that don't seem to engage my pecs as much. I've been having this painful tearing sensation on my right side under my arm and a little on the lats area. My doctor says it's just a neurological pain, when the nerves generating from my spine, going around my back to reach the front, are readjusting to the new geometry of my body. So lately whenever I raise my right arm and put it down it just flares up the whole underarm area.

1st push tryout hypertrohphy day (Jun21):
    1. Single arm DB press - fail bc too painful
    2. Lateral raises 3x12 w 7.5lb DB
    3. Rubber band rear delt squeezes 3x10 (works well with a smaller range than rear flyes)
    4. Push down - fail bc engages pecs
    5. DB tricep reverse raises 4x12 w 7.5 DB (good squeeze of the tris without engaging pecs)
    6. Walk on incline treadmill 20min (for some reason jogging is painful for me now)
    7. Seated machine lateral shoulder presses 4x10 20lbs

Anyhow it felt good! I'm so glad that these movements work for me so I don't need to worry about my shoulders shrinking during my recovery anymore. AND i'm glad I did some light cardio first time in months. I've always been lazy and only did 10min HIIT once or twice a week at most.

CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S PULL DAY! I might try some light DLs, different rows, lower back extensions, anything that doesn't involve reaching up/stretching out my pecs.

Yayy!!!

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work and the enthusiasm shines through. Count me in for this journal. :-D
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

Day 3- pull day

Today is a bit low (after workout I had an argument with my bf bc he kept spending money on car parts and I don't like that. we don't do any activities bc it seems to me that he wants to save money for that.)

1st Pull day hypertrophy (Jun22)
    - lat pull down - fail bc pecs engaged too much
    - wide grip seated rows 3x15 50lbs
    - close grip seated rows 3x12 50lbs
    - neutral grip seated rows 3x10 50lbs
    - barbell rows 3x10 60lbs
    - single arm DB rows 3x10 30lbs
    - machine rows 4x10 25lbs
    - DB bicep curls 3x10 10lbs
    - DB hammer curls 3x10 10lbs
    - incline treadmill walk 6min

Very light workout in general. I normally would do way fewer things with heavier weights. Today is just testing out what movements I can feel more in. My swollen boobs are in the way when I did the narrower grips for rows too... But I'm glad at least I got to work my back muscles after all! Can't wait for Leg strength day on Saturday - I might need to go back to high bar position for squats. I want to hit at least 135lbs for squats without hurting my pecs.

======
    Interestingly I want to include my food intake in my journal..... Think it'd be fun. I don't track my cals/macros now, just eating based on the knowledge I gained from around a year of tracking. It works better for me, bc I had OCD in fitting food into my macros which led to the ultimate binging problem.

Think on this day I had:

- half of a venti latte w/ skim (subbing my half scoop of pre)
    - 2 scoops of whey as post workout (48P going to waste)
    - handful of doritos as post workout

- cobb sandwich (so bad, filled with chicken/bleu cheese AND avo, probably 20P/50F/50C)
    - some diet coke while shopping

- a kiwi that I snatched from my bf
    - 1 chicken breast, 2 cups brown rice, plenty of broc**** - big meal packed by my bf in my bowl lol
    Last edited by jessswooo; 06-23-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Rest day (post op day 25)

Can't wait for tomorrow's leg strength day!!!!!
    Well, last night when I was rolling my gluteus on the roller, I accidentally flexed my pecs real hard to balance... they got a bit swollen again lol. Funny how after implants I started to realize how much I use my pecs.

on this day I had:

- big bowl of oatmeal + chia seeds + blueberries (normally I wouldn't eat carbs for brekkie on rest days but really wanted to try dem chia)
    - one trader joes unknown green tea cookie from labmate
    - lunch cobb salad w/ kale + extra chicken and extra egg, bv&oo, w/o avo (guesstimate a good 50g protein there)

- unknown dinner. might be outside bc TGIF

Lol I don't eat smaller meals. I starve and feed lusciously mahself 3 times a day. For some reason it's better for me I guess bc I don't need to think about eating all the time this way. Recommend for frds who have to forget about eating to stop eating.
    Last edited by jessswooo; 06-23-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Jun24-26 Leg Push Pull Strength days (post op day 25-27)

Man have I forgotten to log during the weekend.... WELL. It was a great weekend. Before my bf goes back to studying for his ARE. We went shopping at the new westfield mall, watched transformers (little girls give me headache), went to beach w my best friend, went to his coworker's wedding reception. Everything felt great! EXCEPT for the slight frustration that I can't lift as much any more.

Leg strength day (Jun24)
    - Squats 145lbs 5x5 (stretching out my pecs felt bad :/ PR 165-170lbs 5x5)
    - Stiff legged deadlift 110lbs 5x5 (apparently this needs my pecs for initiation too :/ usually 150lbs for me)
    - Leg press 360lbs 5x5
    - Leg curls 70lbs 4x6
    - abs circuit x2

Food: double protein shake, steak/broc****/garlic bread, shake shack burger/fries

Push strength day (Jun25)
    - seated dumbbell press 25lbs 4x5 (my shoulder tendinitis healed in the past month. very glad I can do shoulder stuff now at least)
    - lateral raises 10lbs 4x10
    - resistance band rear delt squeeze 4x10
    - lateral raises upper range 5lbs 4x10
    - front raises 7.5lbs 4x10
    - bent over flyes 5lbs 3x15

Food: oatmeal, double protein shake, big scoop of caramel gelato, cuban sandwich, chips and snacks, slider, chicken and rice at wedding reception

Pull strength day (Jun26)
    - deadlift tryout 145lbs 3x2, 135 2x5 - my pecs kept flexing and freaking me out
    - seated rows 90lbs 5x5
    - seated dumbbell curls 20lbs 4x5
    - dumbbell rows 40-50lbs 5x5

Food: double protein shake, probably roast beef sandwich for lunch, snacks at lab meeting, ground turkey and pork/kale/rice for dinner
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174268291

Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like you had a great weekend. The lifts will get there. If I could feel my pecs often during a deadlift I'd probably find that weird but maybe need more of that muscle/mind connection people talk about sometimes.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Sounds like you had a great weekend. The lifts will get there. If I could feel my pecs often during a deadlift I'd probably find that weird but maybe need more of that muscle/mind connection people talk about sometimes.
    Yeah good idea! Next time I'll try to really focus on using my lats to initiate. I think my pecs comes in play when I try to keep my upper body straight and in line with my core.... Maybe I've been doing that before implants too. It just became so obvious now bc whenever it flexes even the slightest amount, the implant gets pushed away a little, and that gives me a strong outta control sensation. It's also unavoidable in my lifting from now on I guess. Hope one day I'll get used to the weird feeling and flex regardlessly
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

oops sandwich shop line too long so I ate taco bell 1 chalupa 2 hardshell tacos LOL

that low protein diet
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

rest day, waist training (post op 27)

Today is off day so I had a nice 2hr leisure time before work this morning.... Spent some time trying out my old sports bras and amazingly some of the adjustable ones still fit! And I measured my chest dimension. Went from 34 to 31.... Because the under boob line is stretched to lower in my torso now. Which is hilarious and amazing lol. I didn't know big boobs actually sit on the stomach all this time??

Also, I always had mesomorph body shape. My mid section is very wide on the sides. SO today my goal is to wear this waist trainer for a few hours... It's uncomfortable especially bc it stretches my under boob skin too. But I'll see how well it works. And Yes I know it's probably a temporary effect but the point is if I wear it often and long enough maybe there will be a slight difference in my fat distribution, right?

Rest day food plan
    - fasting till 11 (I can barely fast and function well for work so this gon be hard), drank half of a scoop of bcaas (just for fun)
    - kale and ground turkey/pork
    - kale and ground turkey/pork (ok i thought i bought ground beef but apparently it was pork) and little brown rice

I try to do a mediocre carb cycling, whenever I have rest day I'll take out the major carbs in my food. I don't specifically pay attention to increasing my healthy fat intake bc I can't think about food that much.
    Last edited by jessswooo; 06-27-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Freaking regular misc. section be stupid af
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Leg day (Jun28) + Push day (Jun29)

Darn it I forgot to update yesterday. Was a good leg day, although my gold's gym does not have enough squat racks so I had to anchor on a smith machine instead.

Leg day Jun28: Strength+ Hypertrophy
    - Smith machine squats warm up+ 5x5 155lbs (or less, I suspect the bar isn't 45lbs)
    - Deep squats 1x10 135lbs, 1x20 95lbs (for hypertrophy)
    - Smith machine lunges 3x10 95lbs
    - Leg press 4x10, 6 plates
    - Abductors 4x12 130lbs

Food: double protein shake, delicious ecstatic coffee from philz, delicious salad, decaf americano, deli turkey, ground turkey/kale/brown rice

Skipped work bc advisor is out of office (but kept my code running alright) and shopped for clothes w a girl friend all day lol. Spent more money on bf's clothes than myself.... Felt great haha

Push day Jun29: Strength + Hypertrophy (long workout bc bf was doing chest+shoulders+tris but I don't work chest now)
    - Seated dumbbell press 5x5 25lb DBs (Strength)
    - OHP 4x6 40lbs (dropped 25lbs from PR I'm sad)
    - lateral raises 4x10 10lb DBs
    - front raises 3x10 7.5lb DBs
    - rear DB flyes 3x15 5lb DBs
    - single arm DB tricep thingy 4x10 12.5lb DB
    - machine tricep dip 2x10 40lbs (felt weird. pecs got engaged a lot)
    - cardio: incline jogging 8min
    - machine lateral raises 4x10 30lb (burnout)

Food: double protein shake, bunch of cookies, turkey/kale/brown rice, turkey/kale/brown rice

Kind of want to do a cut to see if I can ever get any abs showing.... I have like a 2 inch ab line on my upper abs but then the rest is just a soft and flat fat dough.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Pull day (Jun30, post op 29days!)

Pull day: Strength + Hypertrophy

- Deadlifts: warm up 2x6, 115-135lbs, working set 175lbs 3x4, dropped to 155lbs 1x5, 135lbs 1x5.
    (My back started arching when weight reached 155lbs because my chest comes in to keep my upper body straight and I had to avoid that. So. Not very good form. My bf/coach said I can try his belt next time to see if that helps with my form without compensating for my chest.)
    - Pull downs (standing) 3x15 120lbs. the seated version stretches my stomach skin too much. This standing one definitely uses my body weight to pull down partially, but at least I can keep a good form and full range of motion.
    - cable rows wide neutral grip with hold 4x10 60lbs
    - cable rows close grip with hold 3x10 60lbs
    - isolated dumbbell bicep curls 3x10 15lbs

Well, in general it was a good workout. My girl friend had some emergency last night and we ended up having dinner at some japanese restaurant in little tokyo and I got pissed by the slowest service possible. Got the food at 9pm. My beef udon sucked and I had to order extra meat. Super bloated when we went to sleep at 10:30pm. Anyway.

Food today: double protein shake, probably will toss out the turkey/kale/rice that I've been eating and get some fresh food (salad?), dinner I'll make some cold noodle dish with shredded chicken breast.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Rest day + Leg day (post op 1mo!)

Rest day:
    accidentally ate some high carb meals (like um oatmeal and ramen and sushi lol)

Leg day:
    So, I realized I can't brace my body as well as before now, since my chest movement is constrained. I can't expand my lungs as much now. In the past month I've been breathing very shallowly and even when I laugh I had to keep it shallow. This definitely affects my brace and strength.
    - Squat warm up + 4x4 145-155lbs (bad bracing)
    - Single leg body weight hip thrusts 3x8
    - Bulgarian split squat 3x10 w 22.5lb DBs
    - Leg press 4x10 8plates
    - foam rollinggggg

Food: oats and cherries, double protein shake, beef/tofu summer rolls, dinner should be some tilapia/kale/brown rice.

I'm so full from the 5 gigantic summer rolls wth
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Push day + Pull day (July 4th weekend)

Push day:
    -Seated shoulder press 5x5 25-27.5lb DBs
    -OHP 4x6 45lb bar
    - lateral raises short range 4x12 5lb DBs
    - cable face pulls 4x12 30lbs
    - cable push downs (single arm) 3x10 20lbs

Generally pretty weak in all movements. Shoulder tendinitis came back and my right shoulder aches during other days. Chest comes in for tricep push downs so next time I'll go back to the leaning forward DB tricep thing that takes out the chest part.

food: oatmeal, takis, peach, chicken breast/broc****/brown rice, korean hotpot food (mostly cabbage lol)

Pull day:
    - DL warm up 135-175, working set 195lbs with belt
    This is the first time ever I tried on a (my bf's) belt. Feels so great to be able to lift as much as before!!! This is almost my PR.
    And the sweetest thing is that my bf ordered a belt for me! Well, I feel bad bc I asked if he wanted to get it for me and now it totally feels like I forced him to.
    - Standing pull downs 3x10 120lbs (bodyweight plays in)
    - Kneeling single arm lat pull downs 3x10 50lbs
    - barbell rows 4x10 60lbs
    - barbell curls 4x8 30lbs
    - ab circuit x2

food: big oatmeal bowl, half a peach, chicken breast/broc****/brown rice, takis, chicken truffle mushroom sandwich, sweet potato fries
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Leg day July 6

I'm stuck in squats.

Leg day strength/Hypertrophy
    - Squat 4x4 155lbs (haven't gone up since I resumed training)
    - Bulgarian split squats 3x12 17.5lb DBs
    - Cable machine squats high stance 4x10 130-160lbs
    - Abductors 4x10 130-110lbs
    - stretching/rolling

I tried my bf's belt for my last set of squats and it really hurts. But it did help with my painful lower back. Once I get used to if hopefully I can go up on weight again.

Food: double protein shake (240cal), Togos large triple dip sub (1820cal)+ chocolate chip cookie(410cal)
    #Haven'tDoneMuchButEatingALot
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Push day strength+hypertrophy+ TGU

Dude. Turkish get up. the best thing ever. I'm addicted and I want to do it everyday.

Push day
    - Seated shoulder press drop set 4x8 27.5-12.5lbs
    - rear delt flyes w DBs hold 10s at first rep 4x10 7.5lb DBs/5lb plates
    - single arm cable upright rows super set lateral raises 4x12 15b/5lb
    - face pulls 3x15
    - tricep kickbacks (bf said thats the correct name of it lol) 4x10 10b
    - turkish get ups 3 each side

TURKISH GET UP IS MY NEW THING ERR BODAY
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Pull day Jul7

Pull day (Strength+hypertrophy)
    - Deadlifts warm up + 4x5 175lbs + 1x7 155lbs
    - bilateral bent over DB rows 3x10 30lbs
    - single arm smith machine high row drop set 3x10/10 40-25lbs
    - standing single arm cable rows drop set 3x10/10 40-30lbs
    - zottman curls 3x10 10lbs

This is a great workout my bf wrote for me this month. Everything really allows me to take out chest and stabilize. Wearing the belt on some of the DL sets also helped working my upper back without arching.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Leg day Jul10

leg day (strength+hypertrohpy)
    - Squats warm up + 5x5 155 - 145lbs
    - smith machine squats 4x10 120lbs
    - stiff legged deadlifts 4x6 110lbs
    - lunges 3x10 2x25lb DBs
    - banded kicks 3x20 x-heavy bands
    - jumping squats w band 20-15-12

Food: double protein shake, half triple dip sub, half triple dip sub??
    man. I haven't cooked in like 2 weeks... so bad for my budget. I'm gna cook some turkey/fish tonight lol. i don't even want to turn on the oven...
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

push day Jul11

The day started off w me getting up too early w belly full of late night kbbq meats, forgetting my bcaas bottle in the car, and then everybody at the gym didn't know to return any DBs. oh well. at least I was happy to see my bf there.

- Seated DB shoulder press drop set 4x6/6 25lb-17.5lb
    - rear DB flyes w hold at 1st rep 4x10 reps 5lb plates (yah right nobody ****ing knows to rerack DBs)
    - single arm callable upright rows superset cable side laterals 4x12 30/5lb
    - rope facepulls 3x15 30lbs
    - DB tricep kickbacks 4x12 12.5lbs
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

pull day Jul12 (post op 1mo+12days)

DLs are slowly getting back to my level.

- DL warm up + 5x5 175-185lbs
    - DB bent over rows 4x10 30lbs
    - single arm machine high rows drop set 3x10/10 30/20lbs
    - standing single arm cable rows drop set 3x10/10 40/30lbs
    - zottman curls + regular curls 3x10/10 10lbs

Food: double protein shake, plenty of party mix.... turkey/kale/brown rice, turkey/kale/brown rice
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Leg day

1. I need to start eating some oatmeal before workout again
    2. I need to quit eating takis everyday.

Leg day. Squats have been stuck on the same weight for a while (2 weeks?), possibly bc I haven't had any early morning meals.
    - Squat warm up + 5x4 155-145lbs
    - cable machine hack squats 4x10 120lbs
    - single leg hip thrusts 2x10 body weight (these get me mentally broken down i hate them)
    - lunges 3x10 27.5lb dbs
    - banded kicks 3x10 x-heavy+heavy bands
    - stretching/rolling

short workout. need to get up earlier next time and eat something before. Also i'm trying to break in my new belt and that made my squats very difficult bc it HURTS. Can't get enough air into my system. Always fainting on the way up.

omg you know what imma record today's food bc my bf is cooking his signature bomb steak for dindin
    Food: double scoop protein shake, maybe some high fat/carb snacks, cobb sandwich (thin slice of breast, ciabatta, blue cheese, herb aioli?, bacon AND avocado, skimmy slices of lettuce, tomatoes. simply the best tasting junk), BF'S STEAK/broc****/brown rice
    maybe some takis as reward for being awesome for another day too.
    Last edited by jessswooo; 07-14-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Push day, Pull day

Push day:
    -seated shoulder press drop set 4x6/6 reps 25-15lbs (getting weaker and weaker as my shoulder tendonitis coming back)
    - rear db flyes w 10sec hold at 1st rep 4x10 5lb plates
    - single arm cable upright rows superset cable side laterals 4x10 30-5lbs
    - rope facepulls 3x15 40lbs
    - rope tricep pushdowns 4x12 40lbs

Food: venti skim ice latte, half of a breakfast burrito, takis, turkey/broc****/brown rice, double protein shake, takis, watermelon, 1 slice of Mediterranean pizza, 5 pollo/carne asada tacos (what a wonderful day)

Pull day:
    -deadlift warm up + 3x5 185lbs + 2x4 190lbs
    - bilateral bent over db rows 3x10 30lb dbs
    - single arm smith machine pull down dropset 3x10/10 40/20-35/25-30/20lbs
    - standing single arm cable rows dropset 3x10/10 30/20-40/30lbs
    - zottman curls superset regular curls 3x10/10 15-10lbs

Food: 2 burger buns, double protein shake, turkey/broc****/brown rice, takis, chicken/kale/brown rice/salmon skinx2
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Rest day

I made a huge mistake and bought a whole box of power crunch this morning bc I was fasting and walking pass a store and decided to go in to grab one bar. Turned out the only option was a whole box so. I did it.

I just ate two power crunch bars. lol.

Rest day - maybe lower the carbs
    Food: 2 power crunch bars (400cal/28p/16c/26f), salmon/kale/3oz rice (probably 500cal), another bar in the afternoon (200cal), turkey/kale/brown rice
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Looking good so far. I've never had takis. They look good but each time I see the calories for a tiny bag I put it back down. Workouts and food are posted consistently, which is great. Keep it up!
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I haven't had takis in a hot minute but they're definitely great. I'm lucky though I can eat a few in a bag and not need to finish it in order to feel satisfied. Your push/pull sounds like it went well ^_^.

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Looking good so far. I've never had takis. They look good but each time I see the calories for a tiny bag I put it back down. Workouts and food are posted consistently, which is great. Keep it up!
    Thank you!!!
    Takis so good. Wins over hot cheetos and any doritos/tostitos to me. But yea it is a dangerous and bad snack lol.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Originally Posted by Savyna View Post
    I haven't had takis in a hot minute but they're definitely great. I'm lucky though I can eat a few in a bag and not need to finish it in order to feel satisfied. Your push/pull sounds like it went well ^_^.
    Thanks for checking in here!
    Yea me too! I just eat a few at once. Sometimes tho if I'm watching netflix then I'd start mindlessly eating. Won't buy anymore after this current bag.....
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)