Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Come on Gomi you once said you'd never have sex with Cyborg even on the drunkest of nights...and now you're defending her?
    That is absolutely true, I'd never have sex with cyborg ever, but I am for giving second chances and I'm not defending cyborg as much as I'm ragging on germaine for ducking, because its clear and you just cant say no to a fight based on assumption or probability. Its a BS excuse and everyone knows it.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

I would feel like a coward, like Im running away, - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000) weddingsoup is a name known to all. (+5000)
    idk if the sport will ever recover from this
    11b vet

**hank schrader crew**
    **average penis crew**

usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    considering she had to throw cheap shots after the bell just to get a close decision to win the belt...who cares.

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.mmaweekly.com/cyborg-vs-a...damie-stripped

http://www.mmaweekly.com/germaine-de...erweight-title

I don't want the thread locked, so hopefully no one goes into too much detail about drinking orange juice, but I am with Germaine on this one. Props to her for standing her ground on this, and agreed with her reasons for not fighting Cyborg.
    But she is a cheat herself and I doubt she hasn't drank orange juice in the past. Shes just scared. that's the reason she doesn't want any of Cyborg.
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammercurl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.mmaweekly.com/cyborg-vs-a...damie-stripped

http://www.mmaweekly.com/germaine-de...erweight-title

I don't want the thread locked, so hopefully no one goes into too much detail about drinking orange juice, but I am with Germaine on this one. Props to her for standing her ground on this, and agreed with her reasons for not fighting Cyborg.
    Come on Gomi you once said you'd never have sex with Cyborg even on the drunkest of nights...and now you're defending her?
    Dana criticised her because he is a douche, and because he has done nothing but insult her so he can hardly now say "yea shouldn't chat chit about people" can he? he isn't defending cyborg because in doing so is admitting to himself that he too is a douche bully.

Cyborg absolutely did the right thing and anyone saying the opposite needs to get off their social justice warrior horse. These are the laws of the earth, you chat chit you get banged. simple as that. More importanty though, Cyborg confronted that trash and told her you need to have respect, and instead of doing the adult thing and saying sorry it was wrong to do, that peice of trash got mouthy. That trash deserved a real beating and not a little tap. Some people on this forum must live a real sheltered life going by the way they are judging Cyborg as if they are god.

I repeat the only thing Cyborg did wrong was not iron that bish out.
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by miscHelix View Post
    Anyone know what that pelvic tattoo says?
    for.... research purposes.
    Found it, it says "stand sure"
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

I would feel like a coward, like Im running away, - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know nothing about Megan Anderson btw, but then again I never know any of Cyborg's opponents. Except one time when she fought Gina.
    The only fighters you need to know she defeated are Gina, Coenx2, Lina Lansberg, Tweet and Leslie Smith. No disrespect to the other girls but eh and i don't know enough about em.
    While Anderson it is only Tweet....
    "Oly Oly Oxen Free" "Lost all gains crew"
    Joanna Bless
    Steam: Singularity7
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Recommend albums related to genres listed in bio. I'll rep regardless if i like it. If i like it reps for life.

Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Singularity7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wrstlr152 View Post
    Anderson is pretty hot, I wonder if she will look the same after a fight with Cyborg.
    Ehh body will still be smoking. Im a sucker for tight stomach, hip ratio and legs.

Originally Posted by wrstlr152 View Post
    She had too much to lose and the UFC had invested too much money to promote her to allow her to lose in an embarrassing fashion.

I don't care much about WMMA I have seen a handful of good fights and the rest have been one sided or boring. I don't think this will change for a while.

I compare current WMMA to the UFC in the late 90's- early2000's. Eventually it will get better once it becomes more popular.
    I also think it is so evident that back when there was no serious talk about Ronda vs cyborg she decided to call Cyborg out for dat dere publicity making a statement of baddest woman on the planet lol.
    Then all of a sudden she backed off when the possibility got higher and tried everything she could to make that possibility more slim. Cyborg rallying the fans constantly calling her out, Ronda not wanting to speak about it and when she does brings up chitty excuses. She got cold feet and started to seriously think about what if moments.
    As for WMMA still has a looong way to go. Just hope somehow Cyborg gets lifted so a new star rises.
    Joanna Bless
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Recommend albums related to genres listed in bio. I'll rep regardless if i like it. If i like it reps for life.

wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wickedman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, never seen someone duck so hard that they would rather vacate a belt than get their ass whooped lmao. What a coward.

Dunno how you can support her being a ducker, by that logic you should support DC if he was to vacate the belt and refuse the Jones fight.
    Last edited by wickedman; 06-21-2017 at 06:02 AM.
    "Men, when you get home and you see a leftist anti war protester go up and shake his hand for expressing his right to free speech. Then wink at his girlfriend because she knows she's dating a pussy."

Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    megan anderson death by snu snu heiengnggggg
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sooby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    iron lady, more like softer than charmin with these ducking tactics; just lul at vacating the belt
    Sig line can't be a novel

iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) iTrainUFC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know much about STEROIDS use, so maybe someone can educate me. And I used to be a big Cyborg fan but got tired of her bull****.

1. She used a ****load of steroids & enhancement drugs to build up her physique, etc. She used to fight at 125 (early in her career). Then she fought 135... no problem. She looked like a normal female back then. The juicing pumped her up.

2. She got caught....suspended and then reinstated. Let's say she's clean of all PED's up until today.....but she still lifts a **** load of weights to maintain all of that muscles that she gained through cheating for MANY, MANY YEARS.

3. She cries about almost dying every time, cutting to 140. And why Rousey (when she was Champ) wouldn't fight her at 140 b/c 135 would kill her for sure, blah blah.... but she keeps dead lifting and building muscle.

4. She often missed weight fighting at 145 during Strikeforce....coming in like 8 lbs over vs. small chicks who had to go to all you can eat buffets to move up to 145 b/c there weren't any fighters there.

5. She walks around at 165-170....maybe 170ish. Why can't she just lose the muscle mass and fight real fighters at 135?

6. De Randamie has a point, even though she's a pretty dirty fighter and certainly scared of Cyborg. Ronda Rousey made good points too, and I hated Rousey w/a passion....although now, I wish she'd come back. I'm sick of Cyborg's bitching.

Originally Posted by iTrainUFC View Post
    I don't know much about STEROIDS use, so maybe someone can educate me. And I used to be a big Cyborg fan but got tired of her bull****.

1. She used a ****load of steroids & enhancement drugs to build up her physique, etc. She used to fight at 125 (early in her career). Then she fought 135... no problem. She looked like a normal female back then. The juicing pumped her up.

2. She got caught....suspended and then reinstated. Let's say she's clean of all PED's up until today.....but she still lifts a **** load of weights to maintain all of that muscles that she gained through cheating for MANY, MANY YEARS.

3. She cries about almost dying every time, cutting to 140. And why Rousey (when she was Champ) wouldn't fight her at 140 b/c 135 would kill her for sure, blah blah.... but she keeps dead lifting and building muscle.

4. She often missed weight fighting at 145 during Strikeforce....coming in like 8 lbs over vs. small chicks who had to go to all you can eat buffets to move up to 145 b/c there weren't any fighters there.

5. She walks around at 165-170....maybe 170ish. Why can't she just lose the muscle mass and fight real fighters at 135?

6. De Randamie has a point, even though she's a pretty dirty fighter and certainly scared of Cyborg. Ronda Rousey made good points too, and I hated Rousey w/a passion....although now, I wish she'd come back. I'm sick of Cyborg's bitching.
    You do have a point and i think she is culpable for what she done even though we can assume she is clean which i have reasonable suspicion that she is since USADA. Missing weight etc. Yea after finding out about that i decided to lessen up on the slack i gave her. Mainly why i want Anderson to lift her but slim chance of that.

Can't blame Cyborg wanting to fight Ronda.
    CBF to list my reasons why Ronda's points were half assed.
    Joanna Bless

Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000) Acetheticz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    she's 6 ft tall jesus chirst
    How does it make you feel knowing she'll always be bigger than you?
    "We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need..." - Tyler Durden
    *we outchea crew*
    *positive crew*