Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Dost thou even hoist? CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    Its a shame when soldiers die and its a shame what happened to Warmbier.

That being said, if you enlist, don't be surprised if you deploy. If you travel to North Korea, don't be surprised if you become a pawn in their game.
    You don't find it odd though? Despite the fact the guy died over a poster, even if he was in North Korea, the criticism was universally levied on him.

Miscers give people in the ME **** all day for stoning women, cutting off people's heads, and other ridiculous crap. But then they use the same logic these murderers use towards Warmbier.

Few things really get me spun but this was one of them.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя �яєω
    Next Stop: Spain - Fall 2017
    ₪ DEFQON1 Aus 2016 ₪

Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vito-C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is no one else wondering what the hell they did to him?

Or notice his last name is "Warm Beer" in German?
    Inquisition Crew
    Anti-Heretic Action
    Slavorum Apostoli
    Keep America Great

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    You don't find it odd though? Despite the fact the guy died over a poster, even if he was in North Korea, the criticism was universally levied on him.
    No, because everyone except you and this Otto kid knows that North Korea is gonna North Korea. Doesn't make it right, but the people with more than half a brain know that's why you don't go to North Korea.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primetime32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Miscers give people in the ME **** all day for stoning women, cutting off people's heads, and other ridiculous crap. But then they use the same logic these murderers use towards Warmbier.

Few things really get me spun but this was one of them.
    I don't understand your comparison. No one is defending North Korea. but if you travel to North Korea or Syria and get killed/tortured or worse then I have zero sympathy for you.
    Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world, declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeLissen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    N. Korea is a terrorist country which poses a great threat to the world. Any means necessary to put an end to that regime are legitimate. Same goes for Iran.
    If I had control of the most powerful military in human history, I'd take out the nuclear programs and governments of both North Korea and Iran simultaneously.

'eeewwww I'm scared North Korea might launch an artillery attack on Seoul'

'eeeewww I'm scared Iran might launch some missiles at our ships'

'eeeewwww I'm scared Russia and China might get mad'

The US has lost its backbone and can't get it back as long as the mainstream media is focused on its propaganda war against the President.

Rogue nuclear weapons in the hands of North Korea and Iran means inevitably we will have vehicle-borne nukes going off in the US and/or other Western countries.

CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Indeed. And bad publicity too. Hence why some agencies are now apparently suspending their practice of bringing Americans into that country after this very high profile incident.

Not sure what point you think you're making.

Obviously yes, as up until now these agencies were facilitating Americans travel to NK.
    You said companies care only about profit and not well-being which isn't even remotely true. That applies to drug dealers, not companies operating in the bounds of law....

And you're just misunderstanding me - travel agencies know there's an inherent danger in travel to countries like North Korea. What they didn't know is that you can be murdered for ripping up a piece of paper, and you didn't know that either. Regardless of how smart you think you are in your computer chair.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя �яєω
    ₪ DEFQON1 Aus 2016 ₪

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You said companies care only about profit and not well-being which isn't even remotely true. That applies to drug dealers, not companies operating in the bounds of law....
    Do some companies legitimately care about people? Sure.

And some don't.

Welcome to planet earth.

And you're just misunderstanding me - travel agencies know there's an inherent danger in travel to countries like North Korea. What they didn't know is that you can be murdered for ripping up a piece of paper, and you didn't know that either. Regardless of how smart you think you are in your computer chair.
    Just because you are incredibly ignorant and or stupid doesn't mean everyone else is. I don't even think you have to rip up a piece of paper to get killed by North Korea if you go there... they can do whatever they want to you because they are a crazy totalitarian country.

Apparently this is news to you though.

Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    I don't understand your comparison. No one is defending North Korea. but if you travel to North Korea or Syria and get killed/tortured or worse then I have zero sympathy for you.
    The comparison is: 2 innocent victims - on one hand (Middle East) people recognize the oppressors are savages and their laws are dogchit, on the other hand (North Korea) people blame the victim instead of the oppressors and call him an idiot. That's what I find lol worthy and hypocritical. Not too hard to understand, boyo.

Do some companies legitimately care about people? Sure.

And some don't.

Welcome to planet earth.

Just because you are incredibly ignorant and or stupid doesn't mean everyone else is. I don't even think you have to rip up a piece of paper to get killed by North Korea if you go there... they can do whatever they want to you because they are a crazy totalitarian country.
    Vague and unconvincing statements duly noted.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя �яєω
    ₪ DEFQON1 Aus 2016 ₪

Vague and unconvincing statements duly noted.
    I'm sorry you're too dumb or ill informed to even be able to grasp that others may be less so.

I'm sorry you're too dumb or ill informed to even be able to grasp that others may be less so.
    Of course, I'm dumb for not saying he probably deserved to die over a piece of paper.

Thanks, you're truly a font of wisdom and pragmatic thinking. Not srs.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя �яєω
    ₪ DEFQON1 Aus 2016 ₪

Of course, I'm dumb for not saying he probably deserved to die over a piece of paper.
    That's not what I said about him and that's not why I said you're dumb.

Its impossible to have a conversation on here with people that don't read and write beyond an elementary school level.

That's not what I said about him and that's not why I said you're dumb.

Its impossible to have a conversation on here with people that don't read and write beyond an elementary school level.
    ikr, there was a guy in this very thread who would kept responding to me with vague platitudes and self-righteous remarks. Guess it's easy to judge people from behind a computer screen, eh boyo?
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя �яєω
    ₪ DEFQON1 Aus 2016 ₪

Guess it's easy to judge people from behind a computer screen, eh boyo?
    When someone is too fking dumb to realize how bad of an idea it is to go to North Korea, judging their intelligence and wisdom is indeed quite easy.

Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metz00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    If I had control of the most powerful military in human history, I'd take out the nuclear programs and governments of both North Korea and Iran simultaneously.

'eeewwww I'm scared North Korea might launch an artillery attack on Seoul'

'eeeewww I'm scared Iran might launch some missiles at our ships'

'eeeewwww I'm scared Russia and China might get mad'

The US has lost its backbone and can't get it back as long as the mainstream media is focused on its propaganda war against the President.

Rogue nuclear weapons in the hands of North Korea and Iran means inevitably we will have vehicle-borne nukes going off in the US and/or other Western countries.

It's unfortunate that no one in the government has had decades of experience with international relations, geopolitical maneuvers, espionage, or military strategy. It would have been invaluable for some of them to have lived throughout the peak of the Cold War when nuclear threat was a chess game.

Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Audioslave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks, you're truly a font of wisdom and pragmatic thinking. Not srs.
    Nobody is saying that it isn't sad that the kid died. And nobody is saying that the punishment wasn't insanely cruel and wrong for the crime. The problem is, once you go to North Korea you forfeit your rights. It's sad and wrong, but it's the reality. I find it odd that because he was treated so poorly that NOW is the time to stand up for human rights in North Korea, when this has been going on forever. And keep in mind, foreigners, such as Americans, are usually treated far better when serving a sentence in North Korean than the actual North Koreans are. I don't know what exactly transpired with Warmbier, but I can bet you that they released him solely because they did not want him to die in North Korea. They take these foreigners usually as bargaining chips, and therefore it is very uncommon to see them die in the labor camps from being overworked or from malnutrition like their citizens die.

I am not trying to belittle the kid or blame him for how he was punished, but there is a lesson here to many other Americans who were thinking about making the same mistake he did.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fishnbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i bet that dude was actually pretty cool irl. RIP

Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Nobody is saying that it isn't sad that the kid died. And nobody is saying that the punishment wasn't insanely cruel and wrong for the crime. The problem is, once you go to North Korea you forfeit your rights. It's sad and wrong, but it's the reality. I find it odd that because he was treated so poorly that NOW is the time to stand up for human rights in North Korea, when this has been going on forever. And keep in mind, foreigners, such as Americans, are usually treated far better when serving a sentence in North Korean than the actual North Koreans are. I don't know what exactly transpired with Warmbier, but I can bet you that they released him solely because they did not want him to die in North Korea. They take these foreigners usually as bargaining chips, and therefore it is very uncommon to see them die in the labor camps from being overworked or from malnutrition like their citizens die.

I am not trying to belittle the kid or blame him for how he was punished, but there is a lesson here to many other Americans who were thinking about making the same mistake he did.
    actually some people are saying that. Like I've been arguing, it was just an odd double standard.

That's why I call them blowhards: people who have a very strong stance they feel they need to get out, but limited knowledge or perception with it. I.E. - let's ignore the blatant human rights violations, or even say they were deserved, because **** it.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя �яєω
    ₪ DEFQON1 Aus 2016 ₪

Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Foxmulder0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just read excerpts of the kids high school graduation speech and was really impressed.

What a shame
    ~Pitbull Crew~

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Foxmulder0 View Post
    Just read excerpts of the kids high school graduation speech and was really impressed.

What a shame