Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) I3igAl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by masterfulsky View Post
    The problem with that is wwe doesnt do managers anymore
    Unless they are 6'6 270lbs. football players.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    I can't believe they broke up Enzo and Cass so early. A feud with the Revival and Big Show would have been awesome.

It sucks because they had s

o much potential and I feel like they would have been champs if it wasn't for the Hardy's coming back. Enzo and Cass was selling merchandise and making money.. why ruin that so early?! Would have been like breaking up New Day before the amazing run they had as champs. So whack.
    Im in this camp because Cass is so bad on the mic, hes not ready for the mic aspect of beings a singles player. Theres no reason to split unless your pushing Cass, but hes worse than Brock on the mic
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    True Cass was great on the mic and always has been, but I thought it was just way too early for a break up when it wasn't needed. So is Cass gonna be pushed to the main event while Enzo is demoted to the cruiser weight division?
    Lol, in what world is Cass great on the mic.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

I'm A Brock Lesnar Guy Deathstroke's Avatar
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    Lol, in what world is Cass great on the mic.
    Cass does talk, like a lot. Besides spelling soft the wrong way that is!

Not sure why people here say Brock sucks on the mic as a mark against him?
    You know I've got a real big house on the big side of town in Charlotte, North Carolina. And you know why I let BallGameFan and yieldtonothing come over to my house, and work out in my gym, and swim in my pool and dive off my five-meter board? Huh? You know why? Because they're champions. And I only let champions come to my house, or play golf at my country club, of sit next to my women and whatever else they want to do with my private stuff...That's why TimDF can't get through my gate!

BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000) BallGameFan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Thought his break up promo was OK... don't really care about him tho.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Originally Posted by masterfulsky View Post
    The problem with that is wwe doesnt do managers anymore
    Thats more because they dont have the need, guys are better on the mic now then back in the day. But if you have someone like enzo with a great talent, you can find a role for it. Maybe a role like woods, part of a group but mostly the manager of it
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

It is. Its not a blemish that ruins him because they can overcome it by aligning him with heyman, but he is really bad on the mic alone. Go back to the segment of him and hhh where hes making contract demands.

And cass does not talk alot, hes usually given one very s****y joke that he delivers like hes reading the card to the audience. The promo was meh, but he stumbled through it.

And to be clear, i love cass in the ring. Very agile for his size, id like to see more of enzos skillset though
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They need to put Cass with Heyman. The more Heyman I see/hear the better!

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

***Gaspari's Legendary Pre-Workout - SuperPump MAX*** - Buy One Get One 50% OFF!!!
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/superpump-max.html

***Gaspari's Myofusion Advanced Protein - 2 LB. *** - Buy One Get One 50% OFF!!!
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gaspari-nutrition/myofusion-advanced-protein.html

ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballieveryday is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    While we all guessed, Cass would be the attacker they did it pretty well. Really felt for Enzo, when the tear ran down his face.

I also don't think Enzo is the Marty Janetty of that team. He is more of a captain Lou Albano: While not the most athletic guy in the ring and not really physically imposing, he is a charismatic guy and good talker, who would make an awesome manager if his in ring career does not go further.
    Enzo's like Spike Dudley. He will do well on his own and will probably tag up with Big Show every once in awhile.