Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417

Thread: starting over

failagain is on a distinguished road. (+10)

starting over

hey everyone this is my first post on a forum so if I mess up that's why.

Now that's out of the way! I went to the gym for the first time in 2 years last week after my ex left me a month ago. Now I've seen the inside of a gym before in my early 20s I used to live in the damn place even worked at one for a while. But today I finally understood the meaning of the gym and what the gym stood for. Its a place for personal growth not just a tool used to pick up girls. All those hours spent in the gym for all the wrong reasons. Starting over again is definitely hard to do but I feel with the correct mindset it just might make it easier. A new beginning.

Anyone on here ever had to start over before after taking a few years off? Did your training change or your mindset?

2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2stepmurder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kind of. I never stopped working out, but when **** hit the fan in my personal life, I came back refocused and hungry. That's when working out became a time of peace and relaxation.

I'd never put that much work in to impress a girl lol

OneofaMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whenever i take time off i regret it when i get back, all the time that couldve been used. but once i got back into it i feel great after each session. longest break i took was like 1 month though