Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Can someone please tell me why Horizon Zero Dawn is a good game again?

Playing up to the part where the demon comes through the village doors and so far the game is ass. On my 6th try trying to kill this fuking thing and it just keeps attacking me.

Brb arrows barely do damage
    Brb bags can barely hold resources
    Brb all the ****ing machines attack me even though there are 10 other people fighting it (so realistic)
    Brb dodging and sliding doesn't do anything.

Why does everyone say it's a good game? Does it get better?

Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like your just not good at the game.

armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    change setting to easy. and follow story.
    i had my own issues iwth the game.
    PS4
    New England Patriots

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Upgrade your crafting stuff - This should be your first priority.

DOnt run in blind to fights .. Take your time to set up a few traps, alternatively make them chase and lure them into other traps.

If it's really really bothering you, you can just run away to the edge of their "roaming circle" and then fire arrows from a distance, but it's not the most effective thing to do.

Also early game you're very weak, keep gaining a few levels and once you get to Meridian, you can buy new gear and sooner or later you'll be pretty fukkin strong to mid game-late game.

What difficulty are you playing on? I always play my games on medium, I played Hard for this game and didn't have too much trouble .... if you're having trouble on medium, then git gud srs, half the fun in this game is figuring out and taking down the dinos... If you dont care about that just want to experience story, then play easy. The combat system is extremely good, probably the best gameplay from any Sony exclusive.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lazlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Upgrade your crafting stuff - This should be your first priority.

DOnt run in blind to fights .. Take your time to set up a few traps, alternatively make them chase and lure them into other traps.

If it's really really bothering you, you can just run away to the edge of their "roaming circle" and then fire arrows from a distance, but it's not the most effective thing to do.

Also early game you're very weak, keep gaining a few levels and once you get to Meridian, you can buy new gear and sooner or later you'll be pretty fukkin strong to mid game-late game.

What difficulty are you playing on? I always play my games on medium, I played Hard for this game and didn't have too much trouble .... if you're having trouble on medium, then git gud srs, half the fun in this game is figuring out and taking down the dinos... If you dont care about that just want to experience story, then play easy. The combat system is extremely good, probably the best gameplay from any Sony exclusive.
    Thanks man, I just wasn't upgrading my skill points, once I did that I won the battle. I'm playing on medium and I'm about to head into Meridian. What do u mean by upgrading crafting stuff? Also what should I buy when I get there?

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So the game is bad because your terrible at the game.

Makes sense.
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lazlex View Post
    Thanks man, I just wasn't upgrading my skill points, once I did that I won the battle. I'm playing on medium and I'm about to head into Meridian. What do u mean by upgrading crafting stuff? Also what should I buy when I get there?

Lmaoo oh boy ...

Yes OP, always remember to upgrade your skill points. Do side quests as you get them, esp the hunting trials , they give a ton of exp so more skills for you to upgrade.

By crafting pouches I mean, the ammo, weapon, arrow pouches etc ... You'll have to hunt certain robos/animals/find resources to upgrade them .. All the info should be there.

As buying things in Meridian ... Hmm, buy all the weapons srs .. .Well more specifically the "shadow" versions, they're the best, I dont think you can afford to buy them, but they have various types of bows - grenade bow, sharpshooter bow, that tripwire thing ... All of those are very useful and it all depends on your playstyle.

Dont forget to equip the runes or whatever its called to your bows and armor so you can get bonuses .. should be in the start menu.

Also explore, explore ... dont use the fast travel *******ry, you miss out the sights, few quests, gathering resources, collectibles and all the good stuff, only fast travel if you wanna quickly buy or sell something.

http://kotaku.com/tips-for-playing-h...awn-1792826368

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming...ginners-guide/
    Sig line can't be a novel

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    r u srs... if u can't even beat that... good luck on the rest of the game. that's practically still tutorial mode.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    r u srs... if u can't even beat that... good luck on the rest of the game. that's practically still tutorial mode.
    Yep, if anything the game should still feel too easy at that point, on the hardest difficulty I didn't start running into problems until I got the desert part of the map opened. I guess a lot of it is using the right tools for the job, just make sure you have the arrows that can remove components, usually I just strip a machine of all its parts and then start blasting it with whatever type of ammo it's vulnerable against, you can look for what parts are vulnerable to what in the glossary, once you start to figure them out it's easy.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How the **** can you have trouble with any game against ai unless it's like dark souls or something
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Bongo coming with the real tips.

It's all good man I'm sure you can learn it if you stick it out. It's a pretty solid game experience.
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

anonymous
    I NEVER usually play RPG's but Horizon has me hooked. I'm abit livid my PS4 ****ed up the other day and I had to reinitialize it which means I had to use a download save and the last one uploaded was right before the "Deathbringer" ffs