Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    I know.

Are you going to clean house of the Conor trolls who are afraid of putting up a bet? Trolling has to be against the rules no? Months of trolling in this lead up and walking out of this scot free doesn't seem right.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL phaggot crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    Are you going to clean house of the Conor trolls who are afraid of putting up a bet? Trolling has to be against the rules no? Months of trolling in this lead up and walking out of this scot free doesn't seem right.
    That's exactly what I just said. Who knows what the rules are because I feel they are enforced in a whenever basis.

MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'll go for a permaban on my account if Conor wins. I don't want to be apart of a place where the McNuggets thrive.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thigoonar View Post
    zhengterry the GOAT
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

"Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

- El-P

boxingpro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    cgc misc mod will enforce ban bets.

rules:

pick winner of Floyd/Connor and set your ban length as wager

1 month
    2 month
    3 month
    1 year etc

edit: reps resets allowed too
    That's harsh! But I'll go for Mayweather!

dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The real bet should be for how many round is Mayweather going to fuk with Conor before he decides to dismantle him. Lifetime ban bet with anyone, Mayweather will win.
    Engineering Crew
    Government Crew

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come on, this sub would be total chit if trolling and autism were actually punished. The Floyd vs Conor thread would be a 2 page long circle jerk:

'hey Conor is going to get fuarking wrecked on sat.'

'yeah this fight is chit'

/thread

I'll take the 10+ pages of rustled jimmies

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Am I going to clean house?
    I mean concerning this thread...if someone made a bet on here, payments will be made. As far as trolls, I and the other mods will weed them out as needed.

Originally Posted by KingTARD View Post
    That's exactly what I just said. Who knows what the rules are because I feel they are enforced in a whenever basis.
    Who knows what the rules are? Rules are pretty clear and posted all over the site. Considering I'm pretty sure you're not new to the site (in spite of the new account)...I'm sure you are aware of the site rules as well.

Here's how it goes...if someone reports a post, mods look into it. If we determent it's something that needs to result in a ban, it happens. Now, if it's not reported we have to see the offence, its hard to ban someone, obviously. I don't read EVERY post in here. Cause honestly, there is some dumb crap posted I don't care to read. But, if I read something that someone needs to be banned over....They get banned.

I'm not going to ban someone for being an ass from time to time...but when it's chronic or the screen name starts to stand out to me cause I keep seeing crap from them, I start watching for the screen name...which generally doesn't end well for that user. But I also generally try to give that person a fair warning so they have the option to back off the crap.

Like my signature says, if you get banned you have no one to blame but yourself. No other way to look at it.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Phaggot OP thinks he's slick by making such a weak ban bet thread

Should have done over/under on ppv buys or something at least mildly interesting

byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thigoonar View Post
    Alright brahs. I'll take a 1 year ban if Floyd loses if you take a 3 month ban for a Conor loss.

Conor fans ITT, are you ducking? lol.
    Originally Posted by byoushin View Post
    I'll take that bet. Don't be scared homies.
    quoting my bet because we all know these mayweather weasels are gonna try to run and hide when mystic mac lands that big ol left knuckle

SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatyBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My bet:

Floyd wins=Permaban

Conor wins: mod rep

DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Am I going to clean house?
    I mean concerning this thread...if someone made a bet on here, payments will be made. As far as trolls, I and the other mods will weed them out as needed.

Who knows what the rules are? Rules are pretty clear and posted all over the site. Considering I'm pretty sure you're not new to the site (in spite of the new account)...I'm sure you are aware of the site rules as well.

Here's how it goes...if someone reports a post, mods look into it. If we determent it's something that needs to result in a ban, it happens. Now, if it's not reported we have to see the offence, its hard to ban someone, obviously. I don't read EVERY post in here. Cause honestly, there is some dumb crap posted I don't care to read. But, if I read something that someone needs to be banned over....They get banned.

I'm not going to ban someone for being an ass from time to time...but when it's chronic or the screen name starts to stand out to me cause I keep seeing crap from them, I start watching for the screen name...which generally doesn't end well for that user. But I also generally try to give that person a fair warning so they have the option to back off the crap.

Like my signature says, if you get banned you have no one to blame but yourself. No other way to look at it.
    i dont mean to offend the internet police, but i post here only when im drunk so.. here it goes

i would just make another account if i was banned

inb4 ip ban

inb4 vpn

oh and BAN ME if mcgregor LOSES for 48HOURS ok daddy?

Steady Gains mane 💪 LoveHateLift's Avatar
    LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000)

No more doubt boyos

Conor to win or see ya brahs in a year.

I already cashed out a multi for 200$, If Conor won, I would have got over 1.2k from $1 bet but lacked konfidence.
    {o,o} Loving the crew
    |)__)
    -""--

thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by byoushin View Post
    quoting my bet because we all know these mayweather weasels are gonna try to run and hide when mystic mac lands that big ol left knuckle
    McGregor fans are scared homie! Just like Conor will be in the ring!

Spoiler!
    Still looking for a crew... crew

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169710413

Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You PHHAGOTS ready???!!!

weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    conor needs to get a knockdown or i'm going away for a six month stretch of hard-time.
    **average penis crew**

[ ] cutting
    [ ] bulking
    [x] jerking

BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sons I can't believe how the odds keep getting better and better...you can make 28.5% on mayweather now....i just put up 10% more, I had to...28.5% sons? 28.5% in less than 40 minutes? Am I in the twilight zone? YOu can make 28.5% on Mayweather right now? sons....

Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrockSexy View Post
    Sons I can't believe how the odds keep getting better and better...you can make 28.5% on mayweather now....i just put up 10% more, I had to...28.5% sons? 28.5% in less than 40 minutes? Am I in the twilight zone? YOu can make 28.5% on Mayweather right now? sons....
    were can I bet?

BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tommyy24 View Post
    were can I bet?
    bovada and tons of other websites, do you not know how to use google son wtf

Originally Posted by BrockSexy View Post
    bovada and tons of other websites, do you not know how to use google son wtf
    lol never made a bet online, so I don't trust any website. But thanks phhagot

Originally Posted by tommyy24 View Post
    lol never made a bet online, so i don't trust any website. But thanks phhagot
    k, how do i wipe my butt?

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CestLaVida View Post
    2 mod reps if Floyd wins via 12 round decision or stoppage
    Thanks mods
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

the end

EASY MONEY children. This was definitely a nice little investment,had some fun. I just wish I'd had the courage to invest 3 or 4 million instead of only 300g's, cuz I only made some nickels and dimes. Still, with Diaz Mcgregor 1, Jon Jones, Brock/Hunt, and this fight, I managed to parlay some change into a nice little bankroll for vacations. See children, when you're presented with an opportunity where things are incredibly lopsided and don't make sense, you don't try to make sense of the hype,because hype exists to bring in the money. If you try to make sense of the hype, you start believing garbage, and now you're on the wrong side, which is where the dumb money lives. Sons, I bet against hyped up things EVERY DAY ALL DAY---DIS MY JOB SONS. So, what happens when you lose? Well sons, I lost on Diaz/Mcgregor 2 a while back, but, regardless of losses, you just keep on betting AGAINST the hype, cuz in the long run you will make that green sons.This little online sports betting thing is kinda fun, a little like stocks, bonds, commodities, strips, straddles, and packages; except so much easier and far less complicated.

Sons, boxing is on its way out, because it's an inferior form of combat. Fighting has evolved to MMA sons. Don't be all emo and get upset just because you don't want it to happen. THINK, son, and look at the evidence. Everyone in this chat knows that Conor could decapitate Floyd in a real fight. What does this tell you? I know some of you want to present a false argument and run it into the ground with unnecessary verbosity, or come up with ridiculous anecdotal stories that bear little semblance to reality, but don't be stupid and useless your entire life; learn how to use your brain. Boxing is dying, my children. It's just a matter of time. Also, LOL@ the imbeciles like IAmJizzer and PeaceNukka,who, even less than a month ago, were babbling about this fight being a low selling flop. You'll be unskilled servants for the rest of your lives with mentality like that.

Well, this name BrockSexy has run its course, and my presence here has come to an end. Now you sons remember, I don't just bet with the smart money, I am the smart money, so take that advice, and you'll go far sons.

BROCKSEXY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1517083971

Let the purge begin

Honestly tho Connor did a lot better then expected. Respect

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welp

it's been real boyos

Steady Gains mane 💪 LoveHateLift's Avatar
    LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    See ya in a year fellas. The predictable outcome occurred with Conor gassing out( should have shoot for a double leg). Was a great build up for a circus show

Atleast I cashed out most my bets to make some cash.

You win this round boxing kunts
    {o,o} Loving the crew
    |)__)
    -""--

weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i love you all. good bye, boyos.
    **average penis crew**

[ ] cutting
    [ ] bulking
    [x] jerking

byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't need saving by the ref

hit me with the 3 month ban

MYSTIC MAC IS GOAT

&

FUK THE MAYWEATHERS

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    2 month ban if Conor wins by KO/TKO
    1 month ban if Conor wins by decision
    No ban if Floyd wins by decision
    Mod reps if Floyd wins by KO/TKO
    No ban if Conor breaks rules/fouls/gets disqualified
    Would a mod kindly give me my reps?
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew