raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50)

shoulder press and incline bench give me cramps between shoulder blades

how is this even possible?
    when I start doing incline bench about a week later I get a massive cramp in a small spot between shoulder blades
    same when I try to do shoulder press with dumbells or with a bar siting down on a slider machine

pretty much that pushing movement

I can feel it right away too like a pinched nerve or cramping muscle I cant tell really

eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100) eugeneinvent is not very well liked. (-100)

My experience having similar issues with trapezius and deltoid pain

Hello raverx3m,

First of all, it's a pleasure to talk you. My name is Eugene. I've recently joined this forum thread to discuss muscular and mobility issues with fellow exercisers that I've experienced and hopefully empathize with some of my fellow membersand experience too.

I'm interested to know more about the symptoms you're having, when they started and how consistently you were training before these pains occurred. It would be great if you could tell more because I've experienced similar tightness in those areas but wondered which static and functional movements are causing you the most discomfort.

Just a little about myself. I've been training for over ten years with coaches and personal trainers, have taken great advice from them and have level 2 experience as a gym instructor.

When you extend your arms with the bar in bench press or with dumbells in shoulder press is that when you're feeling the pain? It would be great to hear from you.

All the best,

Eugene.

raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have always had issues with neck and upper back muscles from sitting
    If I sit and watch one episode of a tv show for about 3 days I get massive neck muscle pain and upper back pain for few days after
    I can sit in same position as every other person in a room. they are fine and I get cramps in random spots in upper back and neck.

I workout at 3-5 days a week and stretch I'm definitely not a couch potato

I haven't done incline bench and shoulder press in a while
    then tried again 2 weeks ago and on the second set I can feel tension on one side between shoulder blades. bottom middle of shoulder blade

when I use dumbells
    and incline bench It shows up a day or two after I do incline bench every time

only those specific movements affect it
    regular flat bench no problem
    shoulder side raises or front raises no problem
    only pushing up
    so lets say pushing from 90 degrees to about 45 degrees in front of me does it

also if i sit in a car and press against steering wheel(pushing myself agains the seat) my back would pop and next day or few days after i get pain between one of the shoulder blades and spine.

every time

so any kind of pushing at that angle gets my back muscles cramp

bump