Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hate that sht
    especially women putting that on their dating profile..

good thread op srs
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Slayermanlet View Post
    Major cope. The only thing worse than 'well travelled' pseudohippie trustafarians are small town simpletons that say travelling is pointless

I'm moderately well travelled and most of my best life experiences were when travelling. I honestly do think it made me a better more interesting person. However I would never talk about it unless with a fellow superior being or someone who specifically asked......
    I've spent enough time in enough places to know the three places where I find the place I call home.

You must be one of the folks Busta was on about because if travelling made you a more interesting person I have some bad news for you chap. You might have some cool stories about when you were out and about but essentially you are still the same person you were before you went, just with a few more anecdotes and a tad more confidence. Never needed either of those to engage with folk, must be blessed I guess.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most people who travel the world probably haven't even explored their own country properly.

Probably couldn't point to their own capital on a map.
    fist yourself

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LukeTAn View Post
    Because they hated the last 10 years of their life, finally enjoyed 1 year, spent 4 years worth of money, and got nothing out of it except the stories you hear.
    solid
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ashin1 View Post
    while you can do anything you want with money, talking to people about how fantastic your vacation trip was is no where near the same as sharing the experience of taking say for a example someone out for a cruise in a new sports car you bought. people will gravitate more towards someone who can share their experiences with, not just hear about it from one person to another, strong lack of context.
    Some people don't give a chit about sport cars though, hence why some people would spend money on travelling and not on sport cars, clearly.

Also, try talking to someone for more than 10 minutes about your sports car and you will be met by bored, uninterested ears.

Believe it or not, some people do travel for a new outlook on life, not to talk about it with other people.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Exposure to sniffing glue does it for some people.

You don't hear them claiming superiority.

Most 'travellers' are box-ticking sheep.
    I agree with this.

I'm not too fond of hitting up tourist destinations. In fact, I loathe going to tourist-y places. I prefer the outskirts and the real world experience in other countries instead of the fabricated glory (and rip-off prices) of tourist destinations.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You travel to experience something new sadly most travellers travel to get drunk or take pictures for ******** and ig

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's funny because the ethnic people these "world travellers" are often more socially ignorant and less-traveled than the travelers themselves.....and yet the travelers revere them for being authentic.

Do first generation First World people get passes on this? I am Asian American and have dual cultures. Are the free spirited [white] travelers going to blame me if my passport has less stamps than them?

Having that said, traveling is pretty fun and eye opening lol. I dont have social media so Im not in it for the #Selfies
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: People who have never traveled complain about people who travel.
    "ohhhh, ok thanks. i thought it meant PIInuTButter since this is a body building website." - GuhleeMonAhnuld

BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    I agree with this.

I'm not too fond of hitting up tourist destinations. In fact, I loathe going to tourist-y places. I prefer the outskirts and the real world experience in other countries instead of the fabricated glory (and rip-off prices) of tourist destinations.
    That's fair enough. But it doesn't make you a superior being any more than a woman who experiences childbirth (for instance) is superior to a woman who doesn't.

And if you really want that authentic taste of culture, why not go on a working holiday and actually interact with the local people on that basis, for a number of years? I could go on ad infinitum.
    fist yourself

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hutch6 View Post
    I've spent enough time in enough places to know the three places where I find the place I call home.

You must be one of the folks Busta was on about because if travelling made you a more interesting person I have some bad news for you chap. You might have some cool stories about when you were out and about but essentially you are still the same person you were before you went, just with a few more anecdotes and a tad more confidence. Never needed either of those to engage with folk, must be blessed I guess.
    Not confidence or anecdotes. I had plenty of both before I ever even left the UK. What it gave me was a broader worldview and improved my previous provincial mindset. It also helped me to relate to a wider range of people and made me generally more open minded and less of an ass - all the while having an incredible amount of fun

So I'm only saying it made me better than my previous self, not better than other people

If it's not for you then fine, different strokes. I was specifically calling you out on being one of those dorks that bashes travelling and calls it pointless

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lucianus View Post
    Some people don't give a chit about sport cars though, hence why some people would spend money on travelling and not on sport cars, clearly.

Also, try talking to someone for more than 10 minutes about your sports car and you will be met by bored, uninterested ears.

Believe it or not, some people do travel for a new outlook on life, not to talk about it with other people.
    People who love sports cars also have car rally's and such so they have a outlet for there enthusiasm, the same can not be said about "cultured travelers" who find a need to express their enthusiasm with people who don't really care nor can they really relate. Such is life for the eat pray laugh and lovers.
    ***Strong 2nd Reply Crew***

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ashin1 View Post
    People who love sports cars also have car rally's and such so they have a outlet for there enthusiasm, the same can not be said about "cultured travelers" who find a need to express their enthusiasm with people who don't really care nor can they really relate. Such is life for the eat pray laugh and lovers.
    How about the car lovers attend their car rallies and the people that like to travel go travelling then everyone is happy?

All I can say is, if you're affected and distressed by people talking about their travels, then you should consider yourself a very lucky person if thats the sort of things you have to complain about.

hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Slayermanlet View Post
    Not confidence or anecdotes. I had plenty of both before I ever even left the UK. What it gave me was a broader worldview and improved my previous provincial mindset. It also helped me to relate to a wider range of people and made me generally more open minded and less of an ass - all the while having an incredible amount of fun

So I'm only saying it made me better than my previous self, not better than other people

If it's not for you then fine, different strokes. I was specifically calling you out on being one of those dorks that bashes travelling and calls it pointless
    No, never had to travel to relate to people from different backgrounds, cultures, life experiences etc. I traveled just for a change of scenery, still did the same stuff I do here just with different people and different wildlife. I don't go out drinking all that much but I spend the vast majority of my time surrounded by nature so it's nice to see some species that I've not seen before etc and a few different animal behaviours I wouldn't get to see here.
    Cities, bars and people in general don't do it for me. Wildlife is my drug that I crave on an almost constant level.

Yes, i lift. Inb4 stats. iiradman's Avatar
    iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MattBro95 View Post
    Agreed. I have done a decent amount of travelling and you meet some real plebs at times.

"Bro, you've got to be more spiritual man, taking drugs releases your mind from your internal prisons. Don't be ignorant."

No.
    Yes, it does (at least for me).
    You sound like my mate who is terrified of it and is stuck with that elementary school mentality.

But agreed that those people can be annoying af.
    Engineering Crew

Homo for iron (no homo)

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most people who travel the world probably haven't even explored their own country properly.

Probably couldn't point to their own capital on a map.
    I somewhat agree with you brah, but this post right here is honestly just pure cope.

Imo, it depends on how you define "superior".
    Being well travelled and well educated doesn't make you "superior" to a tradie who never left his home town.

That being said, I'm well travelled and I would say some of my experiences while travelling has made me a better version of myself, compared to before. Which again, has nothing to do with "being superior".
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brosnbroc**** View Post
    That being said, I'm well travelled and I would say some of my experiences while travelling has made me a better version of myself, compared to before. Which again, has nothing to do with "being superior".
    This was the point I was trying to make. Itt people with huge chips on their shoulders because they never really travelled......

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're paying to be low work ethic roaming bums for two weeks. lol ain't nothing special about that.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    hate that sht
    especially women putting that on their dating profile..

good thread op srs
    They spend more time posing for selfies and showing the world they're Carmen Sandiego than actually engrossing themselves in native cultures.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't forget the endless amount of instagram selfies with ridiculous hash tags.

Originally Posted by Brosnbroc**** View Post
    I somewhat agree with you brah, but this post right here is honestly just pure cope.
    It's not pure cope at all.

For example, staying in a crofting cottage in the Scottish Highlands or exploring the wonderful coastline of the South West of England would probably rate higher in terms of enlightenment than going to Phuket, getting fukked-up off the local piss and slaying some hermaphrodite.
    fist yourself

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's no different than with anything else.

it's about the have vs the have not whether it's

a degree
    money
    traveling/cultural awareness
    being in shape

it's the elitist mentality that people have
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    it's no different than with anything else.

it's about the have vs the have not whether it's

a degree
    money
    traveling/cultural awareness
    being in shape

it's the elitist mentality that people have
    This.

99% of the population can't afford to travel the world therefore they are inferior HERP.
    fist yourself

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's a whole world outside of liverpool bruv
    Sig line can't be a novel

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About to go to Ireland for two-weeks for our honeymoon.

Taking notes on how to be douchy upon our return.

SRS though mailman - Those who I have spoken to about traveling have been very humbled and enjoyed the experience. How different people live and how they strive compared to what we're used to. Culture shocks, all of the surprises, etc. It's an adventure - sure maybe it's not a hardcore "adventure" fighting evil and whatnot but you're exploring and should be fun. I sense a tone of butt-hurt jealousy ITT
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

Registered User Cytomegalovirus's Avatar
    Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because they tend to be more cultured. Most Americans who live in the same city their whole life have obscured opinions of how other people live based of TV and social media. By interacting with the rest of the world, you start to see what people are really about on a deeper level. Being a soldier and traveling with a bunch of racists to kill jihadists in the dessert doesn't count as being cultured. Why these guys are more pompous? Not sure. Maybe they view you as inferior or you are projecting your own thoughts about them onto them when it might be not true. Happens to me quite often. I feel insecure around hyperintelligent hypersuccessful individuals and my mind plants things about them in order to make me feel better. Like oh he's a doctor but he's an ******* - he's only in it for the money. Look at the way he dresses. Or he didn't talk to me much - he must be an ******* or who does he think is? When in reality - he/she was just going about their business.

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Never met this type fortunately. When I meet someone who just came from abroad 99% of the time they will say it was a nice place, had a great time and that's it. They might mention one or two "must" see sites that they visited.

I have been to most European countries, except the Baltic and a few EE countries, it is nice sightseeing, but I don't understand how that would make you feel superior to others, do these people even exist?

Originally Posted by Cytomegalovirus View Post
    When in reality - he/she was just going about their business.
    Lmao this, I had never given any thought to this before. I just have been to 35+ European countries, nothing else to it.

Originally Posted by Nelly87 View Post
    About to go to Ireland for two-weeks for our honeymoon.

Taking notes on how to be douchy upon our return.

SRS though mailman - Those who I have spoken to about traveling have been very humbled and enjoyed the experience. How different people live and how they strive compared to what we're used to. Culture shocks, all of the surprises, etc. It's an adventure - sure maybe it's not a hardcore "adventure" fighting evil and whatnot but you're exploring and should be fun. I sense a tone of butt-hurt jealousy ITT
    Not jelly at all.

I didn't say I'm against travelling, quite the opposite. Just the mentality that it makes you somehow 'superior'.

Hope you enjoy Ireland and it doesn't rain too much.

I for one will be enjoying the flora and fauna of a Balearic island that sits in the Mediterranean offset from the Iberian peninsula this year.
    fist yourself

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not jelly at all.

I didn't say I'm against travelling, quite the opposite. Just the mentality that it makes you somehow 'superior'.

Hope you enjoy Ireland and it doesn't rain too much.

I for one will be enjoying the flora and fauna of a Balearic island that sits in the Mediterranean offset from the Iberian peninsula this year.
    Ah - gotcha. Anybody who speaks in a condescending tone, trying to one-up or somehow speak/show/prove they are better than someone... I quickly cut em out of my life. If you're truly great, it's known and doesn't need to be said. If you feel you have to make it known, you've already failed.

Thanks man - we thought about taking a stroll through the U.K. while we are close but thought better to save it for future.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's a trend going on right now for some reason, first fitness now traveling as well. The only people I do think are bragging are the ones showing off on social media, tbh I haven't really seen any guy do this yet.

However the girls that show pictures of their nights out in these capital cities. Taking standard group pics, brb #best friends #night out, while not even smiling and looking miserable. Than you see them post some mainstream tourist destination spot and than you see them post a pic of them in at the pool of the hotel in their bikini. Yes that annoys me.