Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who bought this on the regular Xbone? Can you give feedback on the gfx? Debating on getting this on PC or Xbone.
    On PC, I will surely get the best gfx. But I wanna share playing it with my son on Xbox since we can play it using different MS profiles.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    caved and bought will play tonight /10

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reviews won me over and I got it too. This game is exactly the kind of evolution the series needed. The setting and side quests are phenomenal so far. I also like the new fighting system and the reworked stealth mechanics.

My favorite part so far though is the main character. Bayek is great. He's charismatic and likeable while also being pretty damn intimidating when he's mad (the opening cutscene for example was some wrathful ****). This is definitely the best entry since Black Flag, and it's by the same team. Looks like Black Flag wasn't an accident. These guys actually know what they're doing. I hope Ubi lets them helm all future AC games. Two great AC games in a row from them may have made me a loyal customer for future entries made by them.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    So far it's amazing.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol:

Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thoughts :

- Graphics are great! I'm pleasantly surprised. It's much better looking than Syndicate or Unity (Syndicate especially looked really bad to me) and the egyptian setting is an absolute breath of fresh air. This might be one of the best looking and lived in worlds that Ubisoft have created and honestly, one of the best open worlds I've visited. Although there is some bland looking character models. PS4 Pro owners dont the goat water graphis though, the water is pretty meh when compared to the XOX version.

- Gameplay is ... Eh. Theres a bit of input lag and especially coming from Horizon, its a bit clunky for me, nowhere near as responsive as it should be. It's still fun though and a huge upgrade over Syndicate. I love the fact that it's brutal, you and the enemy get drenched in blood. I'm also playing on Hard so I've been dying a lot and honestly, I think for this game having it on Hard is the way to go. Gotten ambused and killed by a pride of lions, a fukken vulture and nearly died escaping a battle with a monster sized croc and his manlet croc horde.

- Bayek is also pretty fukkin cool srs, I thought he'd be a boring bland character but he's written with more emotion and his voice actor does a great job. Enjoying him far more than the kents from Unity and Syndicate and so far, I kind of like him over Kenway too.

Overall I'm enjoying it. I wish it did something more revolutionary with the typical assassins creed type gameplay adn stuff, but this is a step in the right direction for them.

Edit - Is anyone enjoying the controller scheme? I find it weird as fuk for some reason. I changed it to the alternate scheme and its a lot better, its still weird but a lot better than defualt imo .. I think changing heavy and light attacks to r1/l1 would feel more natural.
    Sig line can't be a novel

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Thoughts :

- Graphics are great! I'm pleasantly surprised. It's much better looking than Syndicate or Unity (Syndicate especially looked really bad to me) and the egyptian setting is an absolute breath of fresh air. This might be one of the best looking and lived in worlds that Ubisoft have created and honestly, one of the best open worlds I've visited. Although there is some bland looking character models. PS4 Pro owners dont the goat water graphis though, the water is pretty meh when compared to the XOX version.

- Gameplay is ... Eh. Theres a bit of input lag and especially coming from Horizon, its a bit clunky for me, nowhere near as responsive as it should be. It's still fun though and a huge upgrade over Syndicate. I love the fact that it's brutal, you and the enemy get drenched in blood. I'm also playing on Hard so I've been dying a lot and honestly, I think for this game having it on Hard is the way to go. Gotten ambused and killed by a pride of lions, a fukken vulture and nearly died escaping a battle with a monster sized croc and his manlet croc horde.

- Bayek is also pretty fukkin cool srs, I thought he'd be a boring bland character but he's written with more emotion and his voice actor does a great job. Enjoying him far more than the kents from Unity and Syndicate and so far, I kind of like him over Kenway too.

Overall I'm enjoying it. I wish it did something more revolutionary with the typical assassins creed type gameplay adn stuff, but this is a step in the right direction for them.

Edit - Is anyone enjoying the controller scheme? I find it weird as fuk for some reason. I changed it to the alternate scheme and its a lot better, its still weird but a lot better than defualt imo .. I think changing heavy and light attacks to r1/l1 would feel more natural.
    How's the stealth? Does the open world feel alive like have lots of sht in it or is it big and barren desert? Thinking of getting this but it seems like they're trying to make it into an RPG or something instead of focusing on the stealth.
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I switched rt/rb for light/heavy attack, I assumed it's like the witcher and id use the light attack 10x more, and the trigger is much more comfortable to me.

But then I got annoyed with the lock on and shield stuff using the controller and went back to mouse/kb. Like that better as of now.

UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hahah not really relevant to the thread per say, but during the E3 announcement and trailer, I almost died laughing at the "WE WUZ KANGS" memes being spammed on chat. Browsing the general misc to long I actually almost anticipated something like that, but nevertheless the lulz were had.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jizzfarmer View Post
    How's the stealth? Does the open world feel alive like have lots of sht in it or is it big and barren desert? Thinking of getting this but it seems like they're trying to make it into an RPG or something instead of focusing on the stealth.

It's basically Horizon of Witcher Creed with dat dere Ubi juice and magic mixed in lol.

Stealth is serviceable so far, the enemy is brain dead and honestly feels like previous AC titles. As long as you're taking on enemies below your level or at your level you can assassinate them like previous games without that "Level Check" restricting a one shot assassination. So far I'm already overleveled over the main quest because I've been doing side quests and random chit. I'm taking the stealthy route until chit hits the fan, then I go blades out.

The world is definitely alive and feels far more immersive than previous titles and other open worlds. Lots of NPC's doing random things, they wake up, they go to sleep at night (even at enemy encampments). Animals all react with one another and with other NPCs. The map has areas of interest which either has treasures/loot (basically little mini quests) and they're just interesting little places to visit and check out because of the incredible art direction. Although I can see it being extremely repetitive given the scope of the map, so now I dont bother going to those places unless it's close by - it's Typical Ubisoft open world bloat, which is honestly just expected at this point but the side quests have far more meat on them and they're given more dialogue/cutscenes so thats cool and a big improvement over previous titles and makes those points of interest bearable.

For what it's worth, I dont regret buying it.

Btw guys on PS4 (and the xbone equivalent) if you press L2 + L3 and R2 + R3 you can toggle long hair and the beard for bayek respectively ... Very nifty. Rocking the short hair and beard alpha combo, wish Bayek had better beard genetics though, bit of a scraggly beard on him.

blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Enjoying it so far. Im still torn on the combat. Its a lot more difficult which is fine as the other games are super easy. Was always just so satisfying taking on 20+ guys and just counter killing all of them. Im only 3-4 hours in but I find in terms of Graphics, Syndicate was more impressive to me. I think they finally nailed the movement in this game though, soo fluent.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

Originally Posted by blank98 View Post
    Enjoying it so far. Im still torn on the combat. Its a lot more difficult which is fine as the other games are super easy. Was always just so satisfying taking on 20+ guys and just counter killing all of them. Im only 3-4 hours in but I find in terms of Graphics, Syndicate was more impressive to me. I think they finally nailed the movement in this game though, soo fluent.

Lol brah, we're on two ends on the spectrum there. I found Syndicate to look bland and a huge step down from Unity. Origins on the other hand is legit great looking and far exceeds Syndicates visuals.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    damn I wasn't gonna get it

but the reviews aren't mediocre and I was a fan of Black Flag

not sure how to feel

I watched the 18 minute intro

My thoughts are: I’m sure it’s polished and has some next gen gaming moments and cool elements

But: my only problem is the thought that eventually the pleasure of the game would boil down to immersion.

The only problem is I have no auxiliary historical interest and curiosity in Egypt in that way. And Egyptian culture is not really something of note.

Wanting to immerse as a pirate is a no brainer, my love of Rome made AC:2 and the expansion (where you actually ride a horse in a real model of how Rome itself was) made it so magical.

Egypt? Ok...

It’s exotic but there’s nothing really that alpha about it.

Not to mention the potential SJW stuff. (I think I just talked myself out of buying it)

I wish it was set in Japan already
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 10-28-2017 at 09:09 AM.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I accidentally killed the first boss thinking he was a guard. lmao

I love this game so far.

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    damn I wasn't gonna get it

but the reviews aren't mediocre and I was a fan of Black Flag

not sure how to feel

I watched the 18 minute intro

My thoughts are: I’m sure it’s polished and has some next gen gaming moments and cool elements

But: my only problem is the thought that eventually the pleasure of the game would boil down to immersion.

The only problem is I have no auxiliary historical interest and curiosity in Egypt in that way. And Egyptian culture is not really something of note.

Wanting to immerse as a pirate is a no brainer, my love of Rome made AC:2 and the expansion (where you actually ride a horse in a real model of how Rome itself was) made it so magical.

Egypt? Ok...

It’s exotic but there’s nothing really that alpha about it.

Not to mention the potential SJW stuff. (I think I just talked myself out of buying it)

I wish it was set in Japan already
    If you're looking for alpha, stick in it for the main character. So far he's the most alpha main character yet srs. I feel more badass walking around as a wrathful Medjay than I ever did as a normal assassin.

Romans are also a HUGE part of the game. You visit entire roman cities and Caesar is a character as shown by the trailers. That said, I also think this game will win you over to Ancient Egyptian culture. It's one of the most notable past societies so you saying it's not really of note is pretty mindblowing.

I also haven't seen any SJW-classifiable chit yet. Quite the contrary so far actually [very slight spoilers]
    Spoiler!

Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    If you're looking for alpha, stick in it for the main character. So far he's the most alpha main character yet srs. I feel more badass walking around as a wrathful Medjay than I ever did as a normal assassin.

Romans are also a HUGE part of the game. You visit entire roman cities and Caesar is a character as shown by the trailers. That said, I also think this game will win you over to Ancient Egyptian culture. It's one of the most notable past societies so you saying it's not really of note is pretty mindblowing.

I also haven't seen any SJW-classifiable chit yet. Quite the contrary so far actually [very slight spoilers]
    Spoiler!
    CTFU that quest was great srs.

Unaware of 10/10 titty npc ... I've seen something with tits out though .. Legit cant take whether its gyno or actualy tits srs .. Should have taken a screen, I'll take it next time no homo.

I havnt seen any SJW chit either ... Unless you're dead set on making connections then the strongest one you could make is destroying Ptolemy Statues around Egypt akin to destroying confederate statues these days lel

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They got rid of some of their PC disclaimer. It was starting to get really long after they added all the gender identity stuff to it.

The game is really taxing on my 980 Ti. I'm on Very High with disabled AA and I'm getting 40-55 fps playing on a 1440p display. Shadows and water is on medium.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    They got rid of some of their PC disclaimer. It was starting to get really long after they added all the gender identity stuff to it.

The game is really taxing on my 980 Ti. I'm on Very High with disabled AA and I'm getting 40-55 fps playing on a 1440p display. Shadows and water is on medium.
    this?

what happened.

and to think I considered buying it for a moment

nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post

fuark got a 970. is the game just not optimized that well or is it really that demanding. i'd be happy if i can play high on 1080p

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are there chase missions in this game? The chase mission suck hard with the previously designed game mechanics.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    probably gonna wait til its cheaper, as i wont pay full price for AC games

but its good to hear everyone saying its GOAT since Black Flag
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Underwear Banned It UnderwearBandit's Avatar
    UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this?

what happened.

Aaaaaand this is why you should stop buying triple A titles

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AC Origins or Shadow of War?

Heard both are big money drainers when it comes to microtransactions

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caved in and bought it.

Am I going to be inundated with a bunch of SJW crap? I can get over the microtransactions by just ignoring those, but the SJW crap really kills the immersion.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by RiceBrah93 View Post
    AC Origins or Shadow of War?

Heard both are big money drainers when it comes to microtransactions
    You don't see the microtransaction store unless you look for it. I went with Origins because Shadow of Mordor wasn't as good as either Unity or Syndicate imo.

this?

what happened.

I remember it being long and ridiculous in a previous title. Looks like they left the gender stuff in but cut it down a bit. Or maybe I'm just going nuts..

Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    Are there chase missions in this game? The chase mission suck hard with the previously designed game mechanics.
    No chase missions. No tailing missions. So far that is. There's a lot of "Go beat the **** out of this guy" missions, which I'm happy with.

Originally Posted by nizmo35 View Post
    fuark got a 970. is the game just not optimized that well or is it really that demanding. i'd be happy if i can play high on 1080p
    Draw distances are huge. Lots of detail in the water, foliage, and people. There's not much of an upgrade from Syndicate graphics-wise but there's a lot going on. You would probably have to play on High or Medium, which I think would be acceptable as even the lower settings look fantastic.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RNG antics galore. At some point somebody has to call it what it is: systems for fostering and encouraging gambling addiction.

No thanks. I'd rather just play games and walk away without anyone living in my pocket.

This game is massive. I've spent the last 2 days exploring the areas outside of Alexandria and there's still so much more to see.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Sad day, looks like I'm passing on this one too, microtransactions and loot crates in a single player game... lul:

Spoiler!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/co...creed_origins/

Disappointing.

Though to be honest I havnt come across any instance where I just sat there thinking man I need to spend some real money so I can get more skills and items. On top of that there's loot everywhere, I'm swimming in all kinds of weapons with various rarities and I just dismantle the stuff I dont need so I get more components from that.

The only thing I am annoyed about is lack of money ... Costumes, Mounts all cost quite a bit and I love cosmetic stuff, so I've been kind of picking and choosing what I want. The normal costumes go for 200, which is decent, but the rare ones go for 2k which is quite a lot compared to how much you seem to get.

As far as progressing goes, I dont feel underpowered and I'm getting past the game just fine. The only thing that annoys me is the combat, which feels clunky, slow and unresponsive, but the weight, the enemy hit reactions and the sound are extremely good so makes the melee a bit more bearable.

Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    Nope, only had one "tailing" mission and it was extremely easy. Basically just follow this person stealthily.. That was it, they dont turn to look back, you dont have to be inside some eavesdropping cone or constantly keep line of sight. The missions have been much better, although I do miss the special assassinations you could do in previous games.

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Caved in and bought it.

Am I going to be inundated with a bunch of SJW crap? I can get over the microtransactions by just ignoring those, but the SJW crap really kills the immersion.

NO SJW stuff from what I've seen. This is a Ubisoft game, not a Bioware game, so even if there is any SJW stuff, Ubisoft usually does a more subtle and better job compared to Bioware.

Unless you consider having female characters that can kick ass as being "SJW"

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Sad day, looks like I'm passing on this one too, microtransactions and loot crates in a single player game... lul:

Spoiler!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/co...creed_origins/
    This is seriously becoming a problem. They're adding microtransactions to a racing game too (Forza 7). That's when you know it has become a problem. A ****ing RACING game has microtransaction.

Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bought the game and jumped in blindly without reading any reviews or feedback at all. Loved the first impression however as I go along through the game I'm just overwhelmed by all the minuscule things that you don't necessary need to do but feel like uncompleted if they don't get done. I want to restart the game on hard because normal is just too damn easy. Overall enjoying it so far just don't rush the game brahs.

Could careless about the mircotransactions or loot crates, haven't felt the need for those at all. Game is easy enough as it is and the weapons you get in game get the job done fairly easy. I don't see any point in spending real money for "better weapons". Only reason you should use real money is if you want a different outfit so you could look cool in Egypt.
    Last edited by Maxamanius; 10-29-2017 at 03:49 PM.