Page 124 of 163 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 4879
    OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Now Im 40 with a depressing receding hair line (might have hair restoration surgery in the next year) traded my youthful glow for war scars and wrinkles, but I look athetic and cut (and dont look 40). I also have a beard and tattoos so look pretty aggressive.
    What in the fuk. This whole time I thought you were some 25-27 y/o pretty boy or similar to BobbyGz

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scoop on match? Did it for lolz over the weekend and seem to have likes rolling in, but then saw the price. Good lord.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    What in the fuk. This whole time I thought you were some 25-27 y/o pretty boy or similar to BobbyGz
    I've been told I look like chris martin, lead singer of coldplay.

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Scoop on match? Did it for lolz over the weekend and seem to have likes rolling in, but then saw the price. Good lord.
    My experience with match has been girls are more serious since they have to pay, Ive talked to a bunch that don't have tinder accounts, and because of that its easier to chat better looking girls who are looking for serious relationships.

My strategy has been to open to girls that view my profile. Basically means they liked my main pic. Most of the girls that like/wink/yes rate me I wouldn't smash, however some that do are bangable.

Then every few days Ill open to girls that meet my search criteria. I normally open with "hello" or something generic because Im just trying to get a reply to see if they're interested. Ive had decent success with match. Basically replaced pof for me and combined with tinder/bumble I pretty much always have decent looking girls to chat/date/etc...

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    finally, after two weeks, managed to put the cold streak at bay. 19 year old first gen Mexican chick, w top shelf breasts. thought this month would be a good one, as i started quickly with two, right off the bat, but no dice.

edit:
    I did not initiate after, but she did..

Last edited by liftyousay; 04-23-2018 at 01:11 PM.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I've been told I look like chris martin, lead singer of coldplay.

My experience with match has been girls are more serious since they have to pay, Ive talked to a bunch that don't have tinder accounts, and because of that its easier to chat better looking girls who are looking for serious relationships.

My strategy has been to open to girls that view my profile. Basically means they liked my main pic. Most of the girls that like/wink/yes rate me I wouldn't smash, however some that do are bangable.

Then every few days Ill open to girls that meet my search criteria. I normally open with "hello" or something generic because Im just trying to get a reply to see if they're interested. Ive had decent success with match. Basically replaced pof for me and combined with tinder/bumble I pretty much always have decent looking girls to chat/date/etc...
    Might have to give it a shot. Now that i thought about it, it's basically the same price/month as getting Tinder Plus and buying 5 boosts. And already have likes rolling in, and supposedly have some messages. So...
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    close but no donuts

Spoiler!

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kiny0 View Post
    close but no donuts

Spoiler!
    Lmao at that bio. Would've swiped left

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lmao at that bio. Would've swiped left
    lmao at that bio. wouldve assumed miscer impersonating a female
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would laugh so hard if a girl had "Tour is over boyos" in her desc. Extra Bonus point for "Sloots gonna sloot" lmao

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a question, I currently have a Tinder Plus subscription linked to an existing gmail address / ******** account.

I have just created a new gmail address / ******** account, cleared safari history on my iPhone and logged in with the new gmail address of the new ******** account.

It logged in fine, but when I clicked restore purchases under settings, so I can restore the Tinder Plus subscription to this new account, I got an error saying:

'Unable to restore subscription, the subscription is already linked to an existing account'

Is there any way I can unlink my Tinder Plus subscription from the old account, so I can restore it with the new account? Thanks.
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 04-25-2018 at 04:49 AM.

Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the 'we can lie and met on bumble' opener is very responsive. One replied 'no need, its all the same thing i think'. anything to follow up on that or should i proceed to sweater line?

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It looks like tinder has changed the boost thing.
    I cant reset my account and redo the boost.. it appears to be 1 boost per month regardless if you remake your account or not.. fml. That was the only way I got matches
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Well HockeyBacon18, it's over with the girl. Timeline from Friday:

- Friday was not good with the trashed and all.
    - Had lunch with her friends today.
    - she still feels like I'm playing her and I'm destroying her confidence etc. Hence why she's been NC on me
    - Tuesday, my snap story had two friends in it who were girls and not ugly ones. This was what pushed to over the edge
    - Looked like I was trying to make her jealous when I wasn't they were just friends and that wasn't even my intention
    - That made her jealous/pissed her off
    - Immeditely next day decided to go out with some dude who she denied in favor of me
    - friend says they'd try to help me
    - she said today she's over it and doesn't want to talk

Feelsbadman. Tried to do everything not to come off as some dbag but did. Her friend constantly tried to emphasize that she isn't a hoe and I ended up treating her like one

Her and friends were maybe going to come to the party at our place tomorrow but why would they now?

Feeling super gutted idk what to do and idk why I'm so stuck on this I've never cared before. Should've just smashed and dashed it would've been way easier
    Last edited by OneWayFS; 04-26-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://qz.com/1247382/online-dating...ersonate-them/

You could be flirting on dating apps with paid impersonators
    Interesting article about an online dating business who does all the legwork for time poor people. Shows the opening lines and psychology behind it all. Good read. The person writing the article working for this business is female.

The service’s data-driven approach to professional flirting became clear to me during my training. “We’ve discovered that a surprisingly large portion of the online dating process can be systematized into what is essentially clerical work,” read one line in my training manual. “Really, when you think about it, you’re writing sales copy.”

To this end, every message I send is logged into an automated system that analyzes response rates. Closers regularly discuss what works and what doesn’t, swapping tips in extensive email chains. There are required monthly team meetings, in which Closers help workshop opening messages and pitch new ideas. While the list of company-approved opening lines is constantly evolving, the formula is almost always the same: a vague reference to something on the match’s profile, followed by an extremely easy question, like “I see you’re into yoga…. so answer this question once and for all: which is better, hot or not?”
    Despite my attempts at embracing the “Alpha Male” attitude, the training staff have repeatedly told me that my writing is “too female,” a characteristic that has never been fully explained. To mitigate this “error,” I’ve been told I need to use shorter sentences, ask fewer questions, use fewer smileys, wait longer to reply, and set up dates before even asking if the woman is interested. If a woman doesn’t respond to our cheesy pick-up lines or cough up her number by the third message, I’m instructed to move on, as the match is no longer cost-effective
    Last edited by RespectYourself; 04-26-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana.

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    It looks like tinder has changed the boost thing.
    I cant reset my account and redo the boost.. it appears to be 1 boost per month regardless if you remake your account or not.. fml. That was the only way I got matches
    Bro how about you stop being a cheapskate and buy Tinder Plus and a pack of 10 boosts and just boost twice a week for a month like everyone else who slays in this thread does?

I cannot believe this, you lift, 5'10 good enough height, white, age:27, live in Toronto a global city with metro population of 5 million and you're moaning about not getting matches?

Wtf are you doing wrong srs?

Give me control of your Tinder account I'll get you laid srs.
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 04-27-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Flakes have become the most common thing now, even after acquiring numbers. Something along the lines of texting "how's your day/week coming along" suddenly becomes a creep/bad vibe convo starter and left on read. And if I did go alpha like calling or straight to the point, she'd either put up her sloot defense or unmatch and ghost. Majority I get their snapchats and numbers, and right off the bat they ghost immediately or intentionally, even though we're still matched on tinder. You'd think that even after she gives you her number it would be a done deal, but it suddenly becomes a backup plan to ignore you for no reason. what a time to be alive.

meanwhile I have two girls line up this week so that should blow some steam off.

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Flakes have become the most common thing now, even after acquiring numbers. Something along the lines of texting "how's your day/week coming along" suddenly becomes a creep/bad vibe convo starter and left on read. And if I did go alpha like calling or straight to the point, she'd either put up her sloot defense or unmatch and ghost. Majority I get their snapchats and numbers, and right off the bat they ghost immediately or intentionally, even though we're still matched on tinder. You'd think that even after she gives you her number it would be a done deal, but it suddenly becomes a backup plan to ignore you for no reason. what a time to be alive.

meanwhile I have two girls line up this week so that should blow some steam off.

Lol this is very true. Numbers do not mean anything. Girls give them out like candy these days on tinder. If you send "how's your day/week coming along" many girls will just ignore because its too boring. They are so desensitized to guys trying to pick them up that you have to stand out to keep them interested. This is even if they are the ones who msg you first. I play the same games too though so I cant hate. I get girls numbers on tinder just to see if i can get them and end up never texting them lol.

You have to understand that these girls ego's are out of control because of the thirst. I have friends who post their msgs on snapchat and there are so many whiteknights showering 5's with compliments like they are victoria secret models. It is only going to get worse.

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Matched with a girl visiting here for a month earlier in the week and she added me on WhatsApp, got sexual super fast and sent me nudes within a few hours and talked about all the stuff she wanted to do with me. Told me she’s free on Saturday and I asked her yesterday if 7:30 works, radio silence ever since then.
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    women get flaked on too. this past week. a friends friend was flaked on. good looking girl too. perfect lets reschedule.

things been rocky on this one tinder girl. srs. some ppl are just fooking busy. i was losing hope and was just thinking excuses. if you dont want to come to me, then i have to come to you. if you deny that, then we get the point now. spent all day with her again. very chill and likable. roller coaster day that ended with a smash.
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING
    Sig line can't be a novel

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bee su View Post
    women get flaked on too. this past week. a friends friend was flaked on. good looking girl too. perfect lets reschedule.

things been rocky on this one tinder girl. srs. some ppl are just fooking busy. i was losing hope and was just thinking excuses. if you dont want to come to me, then i have to come to you. if you deny that, then we get the point now. spent all day with her again. very chill and likable. roller coaster day that ended with a smash.
    Das it mane, glad it ended up not being wasted effort.

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RespectYourself View Post
    https://qz.com/1247382/online-dating...ersonate-them/
    Interesting article about an online dating business who does all the legwork for time poor people. Shows the opening lines and psychology behind it all. Good read. The person writing the article working for this business is female.
    Thanks for posting. This company used to be a client of mine and I know the CEO who I've spoken to a few times, he knows the dating markets globally fairly well IIRC. We provided them with a Tinder boost service before Tinder boost existed. Unfortunately when Tinder changed their algorithm that gravy train stopped. What their writers say is nothing revolutionary, and looking at the conversations at the time they were definitely better than what the average guy would achieve, but their writers would sometimes fall over on common chit tests etc. and they weren't aggressive enough imo.

However keep in mind these guys paying for the service have to carry over the persona to the date, so acting like James Bond on Tinder and then rocking up and acting like Ray Barone wouldn't cut it. They were also more relationship focused, which again makes sense because it's not worth paying for them to manage it just to get hook-ups, as escorts would be better value.

For anyone who's wealthy, looking for something long term and wanting to outsource the lead gen, I'd recommend their service.

Flakes have become the most common thing now, even after acquiring numbers.
    Always have been, but naturally it's getting worse and worse.

Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    You have to understand that these girls ego's are out of control because of the thirst. I have friends who post their msgs on snapchat and there are so many whiteknights showering 5's with compliments like they are victoria secret models. It is only going to get worse.
    So true. The thirst is very real. I have a wife and currently 3 side girls, 1 sugar baby and the occasional prossie and frankly it's not enough. Girls have lower sex drives and don't want sex nearly as often, girls get periods, girls find other things alot more exciting most of the time (travelling, going to the beach, hanging with friends etc.), girls have unlimited options when it comes to sex so even when you're seeing one regularly she might pick another guy over you that night/weekend etc.

So even with all of my options I don't get nearly enough sex and want more. Which means I am hitting on any 7+ girl I can find, relentlessly and aggressively, and there are guys out there with even bigger libido's, more money to blow, who are even more attractive trying even harder to get them.

The supply of attractive female sex simply cannot meet the massive demand, hence the thirst. With demographics only getting worse (male immigration, slightly more males born than females, low male mortality rates compared to times past, increased divorce rate and an aging population which means ALOT of older guys re-entering the market hunting younger women and with the money to pay for them and so few young women to go around while their older ex-wives often just check out of the dating market as no one wants them anyway) the thirst will only get worse. Young, attractive women are absolutely flooded with high quality options, and the trend of paying to get them is growing and growing.

You have to remember when the baby boomers were young and their parents were popping out 6 kids each, it meant there was alot of young women to go around, so the market could handle older guys chasing them too as there were more young people than older. Now the population isn't even at replacement levels and divorce rates are skyrocketing, along with the social acceptance of things like polyamory. So the market is brutal as you have a glut of wealthy older guys, as well as young guys, male immigrants etc. all chasing the same girls, all trying to build harems. Frankly you should be thanking your lucky stars if any cute, young girl shows up to a date at all if you're not paying her nowadays.

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If your making plans for more than a day or 2 out it helps to spread the planning out over the course of the week. Like lets say your texting monday and you make plans for friday, just say lets get drinks friday, and tell her we can figure out the details closer to then. Then wednesday, suggest a place. Thursday night text and say you just realized we never set up a time, hows 9? Then Friday early afternoon text to confirm the time is still good.

I think doing it like that continues to reinforce you have plans without sounding needy, and keeps you in touch without forced small talk.
    Other than that, talk to as many girls as possible, even when you are at the point where you can't schedule them all, talk to more, some are going to flake.

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will never understand why it's hard to communicate with the girls 8-10. Bumble is nice, but it's impossible to have convos on there. I would rather take a girl that's a 5-7 from tinder that would actually have a decent convo with you.

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    I will never understand why it's hard to communicate with the girls 8-10. Bumble is nice, but it's impossible to have convos on there. I would rather take a girl that's a 5-7 from tinder that would actually have a decent convo with you.
    Really? The hotter the girl the higher her value on the market, the more guys will be offering her and the higher value those guys chasing her will be. Hence the less she cares about you, and the more easily replaceable you are.

It's like saying you'll never understand why a Lamborghini is more expensive and costs more in maintenance than a Toyota.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    had a great "tinder date" but not in the smashed sense. great in the sense i enjoyed hanging out with her

Well HockeyBacon18, it's over with the girl. Timeline from Friday:

- Friday was not good with the trashed and all.
    - Had lunch with her friends today.
    - she still feels like I'm playing her and I'm destroying her confidence etc. Hence why she's been NC on me
    - Tuesday, my snap story had two friends in it who were girls and not ugly ones. This was what pushed to over the edge
    - Looked like I was trying to make her jealous when I wasn't they were just friends and that wasn't even my intention
    - That made her jealous/pissed her off
    - Immeditely next day decided to go out with some dude who she denied in favor of me
    - friend says they'd try to help me
    - she said today she's over it and doesn't want to talk

Feelsbadman. Tried to do everything not to come off as some dbag but did. Her friend constantly tried to emphasize that she isn't a hoe and I ended up treating her like one

Her and friends were maybe going to come to the party at our place tomorrow but why would they now?

Feeling super gutted idk what to do and idk why I'm so stuck on this I've never cared before. Should've just smashed and dashed it would've been way easier
    feels brah.

sounds like you dodged a major bullet though. A chick whos going to overreact to girls in a snapchat story and proceed to go out with some guy out of spite is not a girl worthy of being a oneitis
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    feels brah.

sounds like you dodged a major bullet though. A chick whos going to overreact to girls in a snapchat story and proceed to go out with some guy out of spite is not a girl worthy of being a oneitis
    The story wasn't just a pic, it was actually a video of one of the girls dancing on me and holding my phone and then posing with her friend (who is also a friend of mine) lmao. Everyone I know who saw it and knew what was up said it looked bad lol

I ended up shooting her a text apologizing for the way I acted and how I made her feel, and ended up asking if she wanted to meet up and talk. She agreed, but then she ended up coming to our party. We talked for a bit, she did agree that my behavior wasn't the best, I asked if she wanted to go on a date. I'm pretty sure thats the only thing she wanted me to do this whole time, she didn't just want to get hit up for drunken meetups and hookups. Pretty much had her attention on demand all night as well. But I'm now incredibly nervous as fuk talking to her when I wasn't before.

Misc was berating me saying she's playing me like a fiddle, she's just a sloot etc. but this really isn't the case. I rarely get "feelings" but I can still spot when I'm getting strung along and it doesn't feel like it. Plus there's still the fact that this whole time I've known her, her friends always record each other making out with people and I've been the only one to be recorded making out with her. If she was truly slooting around I don't think it'd be the case.

We have a real date this week, so I'll see how it goes. Tempted to get a little buzzed or something before it. I've legit never been on a real date before so my anxiety is off the charts, esp. since I know what her expectations are now

She leaves for the summer though, so slim chance I'll hop back on Tinder

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    Thanks for posting. This company used to be a client of mine and I know the CEO who I've spoken to a few times, he knows the dating markets globally fairly well IIRC. We provided them with a Tinder boost service before Tinder boost existed. Unfortunately when Tinder changed their algorithm that gravy train stopped. What their writers say is nothing revolutionary, and looking at the conversations at the time they were definitely better than what the average guy would achieve, but their writers would sometimes fall over on common chit tests etc. and they weren't aggressive enough imo.

However keep in mind these guys paying for the service have to carry over the persona to the date, so acting like James Bond on Tinder and then rocking up and acting like Ray Barone wouldn't cut it. They were also more relationship focused, which again makes sense because it's not worth paying for them to manage it just to get hook-ups, as escorts would be better value.

For anyone who's wealthy, looking for something long term and wanting to outsource the lead gen, I'd recommend their service.

Always have been, but naturally it's getting worse and worse.

So true. The thirst is very real. I have a wife and currently 3 side girls, 1 sugar baby and the occasional prossie and frankly it's not enough. Girls have lower sex drives and don't want sex nearly as often, girls get periods, girls find other things alot more exciting most of the time (travelling, going to the beach, hanging with friends etc.), girls have unlimited options when it comes to sex so even when you're seeing one regularly she might pick another guy over you that night/weekend etc.

So even with all of my options I don't get nearly enough sex and want more. Which means I am hitting on any 7+ girl I can find, relentlessly and aggressively, and there are guys out there with even bigger libido's, more money to blow, who are even more attractive trying even harder to get them.

The supply of attractive female sex simply cannot meet the massive demand, hence the thirst. With demographics only getting worse (male immigration, slightly more males born than females, low male mortality rates compared to times past, increased divorce rate and an aging population which means ALOT of older guys re-entering the market hunting younger women and with the money to pay for them and so few young women to go around while their older ex-wives often just check out of the dating market as no one wants them anyway) the thirst will only get worse. Young, attractive women are absolutely flooded with high quality options, and the trend of paying to get them is growing and growing.

You have to remember when the baby boomers were young and their parents were popping out 6 kids each, it meant there was alot of young women to go around, so the market could handle older guys chasing them too as there were more young people than older. Now the population isn't even at replacement levels and divorce rates are skyrocketing, along with the social acceptance of things like polyamory. So the market is brutal as you have a glut of wealthy older guys, as well as young guys, male immigrants etc. all chasing the same girls, all trying to build harems. Frankly you should be thanking your lucky stars if any cute, young girl shows up to a date at all if you're not paying her nowadays.
    its why we should be pushing for legalizing prostitution gotta bring back the power

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hey guys if any of you guys like indian girls (lol) I have an app for you. It's called Dil Mil. If you want girls who want to smash go for the younger ones obviously
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    its why we should be pushing for legalizing prostitution gotta bring back the power
    I do agree. However prostitution is completely legal here in Australia, but you're looking at $400 an hour minimum for a 7-8/10. So you actually need a few things... Legal prostitution AND an abundant supply of attractive women (or lack of men able to pay their prices) AND a lack of easily obtainable welfare or low skilled jobs that pay high wages (ie. a low minimum wage as opposed to a high one). Completely legal prostitution would definitely work alot better in the US in satiating the market demand than it does here, the US market is alot softer as it is anyway, especially in places like NYC and Chicago.

So what you actually need is CHEAP legal prostitution with attractive girls.

If I could easily pay $50 an hour to smash an 8+ whenever I felt like it do you think I'd be on Tinder and taking girls out on dates?
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 04-29-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    hey guys if any of you guys like indian girls (lol) I have an app for you. It's called Dil Mil. If you want girls who want to smash go for the younger ones obviously
    lol wtf.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.