Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In on 1rd page, smashed a sloot this week. Will post chat screenshots later

Edit: Guess its the 2nd page smh
    Last edited by Anzyq; 06-09-2017 at 03:36 AM.
    Why waste all the hard work at the Gym with a bad diet.

R.I.P. Zyzz, We're all gonna make it brah.

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back in this bitch. Oneitis turned out to have herpes so I ditched that floozie, bout to rawdog tinder sloots until my dink falls off.

Staying with my family over the summer so logistics are gonna be harder. Guess that means I gotta step up my game. We're all gonna make it phaggots
    Without the internet i feel like a small rock on the mountain.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UnclRuckus View Post
    Back in this bitch. Oneitis turned out to have herpes so I ditched that floozie, bout to rawdog tinder sloots until my dink falls off.

Staying with my family over the summer so logistics are gonna be harder. Guess that means I gotta step up my game. We're all gonna make it phaggots

have you had tests/treatment brah?
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RmBoyos View Post
    [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPOqrl3x2SkKjE3Is/giphy.gif[img]

have you had tests/treatment brah?
    Yeah I test myself regularly but they don't screen for herpes unless you're symptomatic. All good so far. Might lie to the doctors that I've had outbreaks to get it confirmed, if I have it I might pursue.

But for now I'm symptom free so I'm just assuming I'm clean. She didn't handle it very well so I'm a bit turned off her right now regardless.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah I test myself regularly but they don't screen for herpes unless you're symptomatic. All good so far. Might lie to the doctors that I've had outbreaks to get it confirmed, if I have it I might pursue.

But for now I'm symptom free so I'm just assuming I'm clean. She didn't handle it very well so I'm a bit turned off her right now regardless.
    stay safe brah...

would recommend getting checked as soon as.... nothing worse than going on a poontang bender and then wking up to 17 texts from different sloots saying 'wtf you gave me herpes!'

hahahaha

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Anyone got any good way to invite yourself over to a chicks place? Always used to invite them over for wine and make-out sessions but now that I don't have my own place for the summer that doesn't work.

Haven't found a good way to get myself over to their place, almost all my smashes have been at mine so this is new territory for me. Sloots seem much more reluctant to bring me over than to come to mine for some reason.

stay safe brah...

would recommend getting checked as soon as.... nothing worse than going on a poontang bender and then wking up to 17 texts from different sloots saying 'wtf you gave me herpes!'

hahahaha
    Thanks brah. Healthcare here is fuked, I've been to three different places and they refuse to do it if I don't have symptoms. Might come up with a story about having had symptoms before so they have to do it but I cbf right now. Not really longing to have that talk with a bunch of tinder slags...

Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anzyq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone got any good way to invite yourself over to a chicks place? Always used to invite them over for wine and make-out sessions but now that I don't have my own place for the summer that doesn't work.

Haven't found a good way to get myself over to their place, almost all my smashes have been at mine so this is new territory for me. Sloots seem much more reluctant to bring me over than to come to mine for some reason.
    I have the same problem, living with my mom over summer. I was just straight up about it and ended up banging a sloot in her car but definitely an one off incident. I'm trying to figure a way out too.. let me know if you find one haha
    Why waste all the hard work at the Gym with a bad diet.

R.I.P. Zyzz, We're all gonna make it brah.

Originally Posted by Anzyq View Post
    I have the same problem, living with my mom over summer. I was just straight up about it and ended up banging a sloot in her car but definitely an one off incident. I'm trying to figure a way out too.. let me know if you find one haha
    It's a struggle for sure. Not into car sex, would rather just stay at home and jerk off tbh.

I might start probing them for their living situations in small talk and if they live on their own ask to meet them at some bar near their home and try to escalate from there. Not really my usual style but I guess it's good to diversify one's approach. Good luck man

Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would wait until 3-4 days before you go - since most sloots will only be there for a week TOPS

spam it on your first day there too

i went maga in 2015, when tinder was at a good level - my god it was helpful
    Thanks for the advice brah! Damn! I wish it was still 2015... what was it like out there? Easy to pull sloots? My housemate said it'll be a cockfest?

How helpful was tinder?

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I might start probing them for their living situations in small talk and if they live on their own ask to meet them at some bar near their home and try to escalate from there. Not really my usual style but I guess it's good to diversify one's approach. Good luck man
    thats pretty much what i used to do. i just book cheap hotels now.

has anyone signed up to tinder lately and was able to get 1 boost per week, instead of 1 per month?

Originally Posted by Vinnyfrench View Post
    Thanks for the advice brah! Damn! I wish it was still 2015... what was it like out there? Easy to pull sloots? My housemate said it'll be a cockfest?

How helpful was tinder?
    there were more guys there than girls for sure

but you'll get that at any of the party destinations (ya boys off to ibiza in 6 weeks.....)

however, there a lot of socially awkward creepy guys there, not a lot of chads....so if you have the right game and youre a 6/10 you will clean up pretty well....

best piece of advice i can give, is pre drink at your hotel bar, legit just go up to a table of sloots and say you girls fancy playing some drinking games - normally i wouldnt suggest this, but on holiday people just let go essentially, and we never got turned down for a drinking game!!

tinder wasnt needed - but it definitely helped, i had 2 bangs from it in that week, and 2 from club pulling/hotel pulling

what hotel you staying at??

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IN on first page.

Never gonna post again.
    I have a dream, that one day, my username will be ironic.

Chairman of the purge.

Every post by this user is made soley for the enjoyment of cia analysts.

Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000) Vinnyfrench is just really nice. (+1000)
    there were more guys there than girls for sure

but you'll get that at any of the party destinations (ya boys off to ibiza in 6 weeks.....)

however, there a lot of socially awkward creepy guys there, not a lot of chads....so if you have the right game and youre a 6/10 you will clean up pretty well....

best piece of advice i can give, is pre drink at your hotel bar, legit just go up to a table of sloots and say you girls fancy playing some drinking games - normally i wouldnt suggest this, but on holiday people just let go essentially, and we never got turned down for a drinking game!!

tinder wasnt needed - but it definitely helped, i had 2 bangs from it in that week, and 2 from club pulling/hotel pulling

what hotel you staying at??
    Solid advice, thanks! Staying at the BH Mallorca hotel till the friday, for Friday night and Saturday, either extend our stay there or another hotel.. My Boy mentioned hostel, but idk about that.

Will be going Ibiza too!

Solid advice, thanks! Staying at the BH Mallorca hotel till the friday, for Friday night and Saturday, either extend our stay there or another hotel.. My Boy mentioned hostel, but idk about that.

Will be going Ibiza too!
    siiiiiiiiiiiick thats where i was! or was it the bh barracuda, i dont know it had omse affiliation to BCM club - was decent though - all inclusive

what part of ibiza? we're going playa d'en bossa

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone ever match with a girl in your same building? (srs)
    I live in a building and have quite a few 7/10 + girls that show as "less than 1 km away".
    One of them was really cute and had some things in common so I actually paid money for a super like because I used mine for the day and I wanted to get a chance to talk to her.
    Maybe shes seen me before and maybe she will give me a sympathy like for the super like.

with that being said.. I am doing the worst ever on tinder now.
    I've remade my account like 100 times and boosted at different times.
    Pretty sure every girl has seen me already and swiped left.
    "YOUR boost was successful" and I have zero matches from it..
    Swiped in poland and russia for the hell of it last night and its crazy how its literally 95% white girls with blue eyes.Got a few matches there.
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    https://www.instagram.com/myshttylife/

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Brainwashed:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZOV83DJ.jpg[/i mg]

Spoiler!
    anyone else feel like she actually wants sum fuk?

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nlconst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont mind me , just here for the stories...

KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on 1st page

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this a good time for the side of the bed game? Hnnngggg native chicks.

Actually she said she's being sarcastic, does that mean she just wants to smash?

anyone else feel like she actually wants sum fuk?
    You know how some girls you know you'll bone as soon as you see em?

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Will be in Magaluf in a couple weeks for 6 days.

When should I spoof to get the most out of it?
    I would start now to get locals and even more as it gets closer for tourists.
    Based on my experience traveling around

Originally Posted by gottk2x View Post
    seems dead in my area so far...trying a new strat where I just follow their ig and dm if they follow back. So far it's doing better than the app itself since half the girls that pop up don't even check it.
    Yeah getting them off tinder fast is needed. How is the IG game? I never had a IG.
    Girls got 100s of new messages every week

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Is this a good time for the side of the bed game? Hnnngggg native chicks.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/P7jew0Kl.jpg[/img

Actually she said she's being sarcastic, does that mean she just wants to smash?

You know how some girls you know you'll bone as soon as you see em?
    I'm pretty sure this will be an easy smash for you.

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

WTF brah? Did u catch it? Hope u don't spread it on purpose man, thats fuked up..

Your in Sweden? UncleRukus peeps there?

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    when times are tough

in on 2rd page, btw.

awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Another thing to consider mentioning is iMessage. A tinderfella should definitely have one cause girls get turned off by green bubbles. [I was going to add this under the status header.]
    This is kinda true cause I fukin hate when a sloot has poverty android.

It just.... sucks. No imessage games, effects, sending pics without waiting an hour for it to send, etc. No typing indication, etc.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    This is kinda true cause I fukin hate when a sloot has poverty android.

It just.... sucks. No imessage games, effects, sending pics without waiting an hour for it to send, etc. No typing indication, etc.
    Yes agreed. That was American Psycho's comment.

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    in.

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    probably mentioned by now, but Tinder is now saying "check back later for new people"

this a new thing?
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    WTF brah? Did u catch it? Hope u don't spread it on purpose man, thats fuked up..

Your in Sweden? UncleRukus peeps there?
    Nah at least I don't have any symptoms but apparently most people don't. Doctors won't test me without symptoms so there's no way to know, but right now I have no reason to believe I have it. Just meant I was gonna smash a bunch of sloots to get over this one.

I'm in Sweden. Really chit place for tinder since most girls are opposed to using it as a hookup app and many use it for serious dating. Also not many girls because it's a small place.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

...In.

It's a struggle for sure. Not into car sex, would rather just stay at home and jerk off tbh.

I just invite myself over. If they have chit logistics too theyll tell me then well work as a team to come up with a better idea...

Gif opener.

Dat booty doe.

Oldie but goodie.

#MMGA