Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 5010
    EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What have you guys found to be the best strategy for scheduling multiple dates with different people on the same night?

If you hit it off with the first girl and you blow off the second girl then you just lost out on the second girl.

Registered User SaintPatrick317's Avatar
    SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    Goes to show everyone gets flaked on these apps. What is your routine for swiping? Go through a couple swipes at night, once a week, multiple times per day?

This app is full of girls linking their insta pages for followers. Those are the very attractive girls who don't use the app for anything other than follower/ego boost.
    I would swipe usually close to the 100 max/day, only on profiles I like, not just random swiping.

I think you're right about a lot of that.

With that said, the ones who implied they were down to meet up just disappeared. I have countless other ones like that, but also plenty that did end up meeting up. I just want to find a way to improve the yield without social media or anything time consuming like that.
    "Watch where you put the ding-a-ling. Always pack a sandwich bag!" - My grandpa

My trip to Senegal, Africa: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143037013&p=846195533#post846195533

cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can anyone recommend any apps for iphone that are explicitly only for hooking up? too many women use tinder, bumble etc for relationships now. need to cut thru the fluff. most apps that show up when u search for "hookup" look like complete scams

meanwhile, hinge fixed a visibility bug on my account so i'm receiving matches/likes again. but pretty much everyone on hinge is looking for a serious relationship as the app is designed and advertised that way :/
    Last edited by cmmx; 10-10-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cmmx View Post
    can anyone recommend any apps for iphone that are explicitly only for hooking up? too many women use tinder, bumble etc for relationships now. need to cut thru the fluff. most apps that show up when u search for "hookup" look like complete scams

meanwhile, hinge fixed a visibility bug on my account so i'm receiving matches/likes again. but pretty much everyone on hinge is looking for a serious relationship as the app is designed and advertised that way :/
    Just be chad. That way you can just be direct with women on any app you use and ask them for sex directly and some will accept. It won't matter whether it's hinge or tinder.

cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fortunamera View Post
    Just be chad. That way you can just be direct with women on any app you use and ask them for sex directly and some will accept. It won't matter whether it's hinge or tinder.
    thing is only a minority of women seek casual sex at any given time so this has been a surefire way to get reported and banned on these apps no? at the least, most will ghost/unmatch so its wasted effort and matches should i pursue something else later. its best to use an app that is explicitly casual

tried feeld and pure already… occasional success from pure but otherwise mostly scams and too few legit users in either to warrant subscribing. wondering if there are any worthwhile casual apps out there among the mass of scammy ones. prob not

edit: btw does anyone else notice their tinder matches dropping in batches? it drops by like 3-5 every few days or so, in bulk. when i reported this a few months ago they said theres a bug and gave me 2 free boosts, not that they're much use on free. i've gradually lost hundreds of matches possibly due to this glitch. wow what a ****ty app
    Last edited by cmmx; 10-11-2019 at 12:18 PM.

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SaintPatrick317 View Post
    And here's one where the girl initiated, wanted to make plans, I give her my number, she never hits me up. Could I have done anything different here?

I just want to figure out a way to get more responses, improve my ability to continue and progress convos and deter them from not responding / flaking.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/q1wdY1P/Dance-Moves1.png[/img
    [img]https://i.ibb.co/1XRR4LK/Dance-Moves2.png[/img
    [img]https://i.ibb.co/MsMR1bb/Dance-Moves3.png[/img
    Good lord. You are a turbo chad and literally your own worst enemy with your lack of texting skill.

1.)Lose the 2 pictures of you with women and the one with your corvette. There is a reason they are your bottom 3 if you are using smart pictures.
    2.) Stop saying hood.
    3.) Be more creative with your statements. They are boring as ****.

IE: Dinner girl - "Agreed. You ever been to XXX? It's amazing. We'll get a booth, so we can sit next to each other. "

IE: Tiger lady - "What's a cat like me gotta do to get a back scratch by you. ;P"

IE: Dance Girl about losing the shirt- "Too bad. You looked sexy as hell in it. The pressure is on. Don't disappoint... our future depends on it. "

I don't care what anyone says, when you are flirting, use winkie faces. Bishes love winkie faces. Just don't overdo it.

The key is, CHALLENGE her to step up.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Good lord. You are a turbo chad and literally your own worst enemy with your lack of texting skill.

1.)Lose the 2 pictures of you with women and the one with your corvette. There is a reason they are your bottom 3 if you are using smart pictures.
    2.) Stop saying hood.

IE: Dinner girl - "Agreed. You ever been to XXX? It's amazing. We'll get a booth, so we can sit next to each other. "

IE: Tiger lady - "What's a cat like me gotta do to get a back scratch by you. ;P"

IE: Dance Girl about losing the shirt- "Too bad. You looked sexy as hell in it. The pressure is on. Don't disappoint... our future depends on it. "

I don't care what anyone says, when you are flirting, use winkie faces. Bishes love winkie faces. Just don't overdo it.

So much effort just to get a used up hole. Allow it.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    met up with my ex last night. hadn't seen her in over 3 weeks. she just needed someone to talk to. we talked. she said how she was sad it was all over. she cried in my arms. we still managed to make out in the end, perhaps sparking something to come again.

edit: we fkd the next night. i slept over. we fckd again. she made me breakfast.
    Last edited by liftyousay; 10-17-2019 at 03:26 PM.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup players. Back in this after a climatical two month thing came to a painfully burning crash.

Lesson learned: don't fall for pretty cam whores no matter how good they are in bed.

Where's BRB at?
    #MMGA

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    donno why tinder is so sht for me.
    if i get a match, they NEVER talk.

I did meet some girl who just came to toronto from spain though and she was teaching me spanish and sht.
    fun in bed too and I think she actually wants a relationship.
    The first time a girl has seemd to push for that with me

have a decent group of girls i am focusing on now

ideally id like to just see 1..
    its too much energy and not enough time
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    https://www.instagram.com/myshttylife/

Registered User SaintPatrick317's Avatar
    SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post

2.) Stop saying hood.

Lol thanks man, I appreciate the advice. The "make her step up" makes sense and I will try that. And my smart pics remained the same as what I originally put up, so those last two pics were not put towards the end by the app.
    "Watch where you put the ding-a-ling. Always pack a sandwich bag!" - My grandpa

My trip to Senegal, Africa: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143037013&p=846195533#post846195533

jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesb7826 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can’t use tinder since I’m perma banned on there a while ago, I use bumble but it’s basically been pointless. No matches at all. I can’t understand it. Even if I take a new pic and I think I look less ugly it still changes nothing. No matches. It’s been completely dead for like a few weeks now. I know I’m not good looking but it was never this bad before. Wtf is going on?

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fortunamera View Post
    So much effort just to get a used up hole. Allow it.
    It's only high effort to those that don't know how to play the game.

If it were easy to do, everyone would be good at it. There is a reason only 1% of the population can play sports at an elite level.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xCarnagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tfw running tinder in a major city and getting matches but being unable to convert

brb DSLR quality pics
    brb good job

Feelsbadman.jpg

Being a brown male, not even once
    **Why lift when it's all about the face**

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back in boyos, whats the consensus on paying for tinder plus these days? When it first came out it was pretty good for me in getting alot more matches than I usually would (boost was included as gold wasn't out yet), im guessing there is not much point getting boost now as only gold has the boost feature. Is the boost giving you brahs any success with increased matches?

Originally Posted by xCarnagex View Post
    Tfw running tinder in a major city and getting matches but being unable to convert

brb DSLR quality pics
    brb good job

Feelsbadman.jpg

Being a brown male, not even once
    Boo fking hoo

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    Back in boyos, whats the consensus on paying for tinder plus these days? When it first came out it was pretty good for me in getting alot more matches than I usually would (boost was included as gold wasn't out yet), im guessing there is not much point getting boost now as only gold has the boost feature. Is the boost giving you brahs any success with increased matches?
    Tinder is a scam, someone should take these fckers to court.

Bought the prime boost for $40 this past Friday. Ran it from 730-1030, the night before Halloween. Yielded 3 potential matches, and no matches because the 3 were bots/fat. Requested a refund, and they are refunding me atm. Did a regular boost yesterday, yielded 7 matches. Coincidence? Shet is a timely scam that tries to lure customers. FYI I do have success off tinder, but this just goes to show you how bullshet it is.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

great sex last night with a girl i met off hinge. way better than my estranged wife. she's successful too. hinge even gave me a few extra months free premium after i reported a bug. this app aint too shabby
    Last edited by cmmx; 11-03-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    Tinder is a scam, someone should take these fckers to court.

Bought the prime boost for $40 this past Friday. Ran it from 730-1030, the night before Halloween. Yielded 3 potential matches, and no matches because the 3 were bots/fat. Requested a refund, and they are refunding me atm. Did a regular boost yesterday, yielded 7 matches. Coincidence? Shet is a timely scam that tries to lure customers. FYI I do have success off tinder, but this just goes to show you how bullshet it is.
    Wait so they gave you a refund because you didn't get any matches? Lmao. I might apply for a refund then.

any tips on working around bumble's nudity filter for photos? it seems possible. one seminude (waist up) is always accepted but another seminude is always automatically rejected. i want to use the latter. tried inserting text on it already

double chin standards: https://imgur.com/gallery/GAWISId

Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

https://ibb.co/gZ28N0B

Follow up?
    She probably wants to know what else I’m good at nonsexually, so maybe I should say something along of perfect cuddler cause I have a dog pic, exquisite chef that can make pizzas and ice creams, etc?

Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, I thought I’d get a solid answer ASAP but didn’t know the thread is slow or just dying. Any help?

Originally Posted by Kiny0 View Post
    Damn, I thought I’d get a solid answer ASAP but didn’t know the thread is slow or just dying. Any help?
    the answer is to get her off tinder asap and communicate externally. stop using tinder as ur main dating app, and definitely stop paying for it. a plethora of significant issues and customer support is made up of monkeys. the app is complete junk, virtually a scam, and does not deserve our money. im seeing signs of desperation from tinder now (recent 50% off sale on tinder gold - multiple push notifications in caps) so hoping that the app is dying so the company will actually try to improve their ****ty app. meanwhile, bumble and hinge are way better so i recommend using those

heres my theory about old matches and convos disappearing in bulk on tinder. i recently noticed a mass disappearance of Likes You users, disappearing in batches per day over the last few days, approximately 5 months after they liked me. my guess is they clear out old matches, convos, users who like u, hell even many other things, to conserve space. cuz lets face it, all of that data compiled from millions of users would take mountains to store. the issue is tinder doesnt provide any warning that this will happen, simply hoping the user wont notice, so the user is ill prepared to resuscitate old matches/convos should they wish to

so i think i have a pretty good guestimate for whats happening there… as for many other bugs and issues, still not sure

BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tinder and bumble sucks

jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ummmmm
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just noticed my (superlike, boost & rewind) buttons have moved to the side despite not having auto-update. is that possible??

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE1290 View Post
    i just noticed my (superlike, boost & rewind) buttons have moved to the side despite not having auto-update. is that possible??
    same happened to me
    i'm not a tech guy but they must have some way to force-change things without you updating the app

Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    same happened to me
    i'm not a tech guy but they must have some way to force-change things without you updating the app
    that sounds about right. if u imagine the app itself as a browser and app content as the site the browser loads, they can update the site on their end without updating the browser (app). some parts of the interface like these buttons may be built into the site rather than the app