Page 125 of 163 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,750 of 4879
    HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    lol wtf.
    lmfao i just found out about it. one of my brown friends just told me about it, thought i would share with the misc
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4North1Side2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Feeling overwhelmed

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 4North1Side2 View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/U1eiokR.png[/IMG

Feeling overwhelmed
    strong quality of matches brah.

You must be good looking + dont give a fuk on who you swipe right on

Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    I will never understand why it's hard to communicate with the girls 8-10. Bumble is nice, but it's impossible to have convos on there. I would rather take a girl that's a 5-7 from tinder that would actually have a decent convo with you.
    You should be thankful for even matching at least a decent one. Most of us are in the dry zone, and even if we do have a match, it'll eventually expired even along with the extended option, or in rare case saying hi and NC. If I was in your shoes, I'd put myself in good use and be more forward in convos with cheeky lines and subtle directness. Just my two cents.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 4North1Side2 View Post
    [
    Feeling overwhelmed
    if you matched with less trannies like Eb, you might be less overwhelmed

Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    The story wasn't just a pic, it was actually a video of one of the girls dancing on me and holding my phone and then posing with her friend (who is also a friend of mine) lmao. Everyone I know who saw it and knew what was up said it looked bad lol

I ended up shooting her a text apologizing for the way I acted and how I made her feel, and ended up asking if she wanted to meet up and talk. She agreed, but then she ended up coming to our party. We talked for a bit, she did agree that my behavior wasn't the best, I asked if she wanted to go on a date. I'm pretty sure thats the only thing she wanted me to do this whole time, she didn't just want to get hit up for drunken meetups and hookups. Pretty much had her attention on demand all night as well. But I'm now incredibly nervous as fuk talking to her when I wasn't before.

Misc was berating me saying she's playing me like a fiddle, she's just a sloot etc. but this really isn't the case. I rarely get "feelings" but I can still spot when I'm getting strung along and it doesn't feel like it. Plus there's still the fact that this whole time I've known her, her friends always record each other making out with people and I've been the only one to be recorded making out with her. If she was truly slooting around I don't think it'd be the case.

We have a real date this week, so I'll see how it goes. Tempted to get a little buzzed or something before it. I've legit never been on a real date before so my anxiety is off the charts, esp. since I know what her expectations are now

She leaves for the summer though, so slim chance I'll hop back on Tinder
    lmao yeah a vid of girls grinding on you is alot worse than a pic at a bar with two girls like i thought initially

and i dont recommend getting piss drunk, mainly cause ive done it before and the girls can tell instantly. a beer or two might not be bad though, just be cautious not to overdo it to the point youre slurring words
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone here pay for that Tinder gold crap? Or just Tinder plus.
    Focus on improving life crew

Extreme Self Love crew

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    and i dont recommend getting piss drunk, mainly cause ive done it before and the girls can tell instantly. a beer or two might not be bad though, just be cautious not to overdo it to the point youre slurring words
    Yeah for sure.

We actually are going to meet up at a club (just lmao) tomorrow night so I assume we'll smash then. I think it's different this time because she knows I'm genuinely interested beyond just smashing now (I think)

Either way we're back to talking like we were early on and it feels good man

Was about ten degrees from getting back on tinder but now I don't care anymore. I actually hit up another girl today but started to feel weird about it and ghosted her mid convo even though she's pretty cute (nowhere near the oneitis though)

DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Recently downloaded tinder been using the "sweater line" and the "are we dating now" line haha need a few more solid lines that work.
    Ever tried, ever failed..
    No Matter fail again... fail better.

Originally Posted by DanSDA View Post
    Recently downloaded tinder been using the "sweater line" and the "are we dating now" line haha need a few more solid lines that work.
    Go to 2:12. That's the only line you'll ever need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRmO-Fe6YkE

HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ive had great success with asking them about their flip cup/ beer pong skills.

Most girls think they AWESOME at beer pong and will respond for a bit to tell you such. hopefully you can then take the reigns and steer the convo elsewhere.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Speaking of flakes, had a date at a local wine bar for 8 last night. I was running a bit behind getting ready, so a few minutes before (i live 5 mins from downtown) i said "hey, running a smidge behind, be there shortly." Got "that's ok, i will be too, out with my sister who just got in from RI." Said cool, let me know when youre on the way. 30 mins later i get "can we do this another day?"

Havent responded. Don't have time to deal with that crap if you make plans and then do something beforehand.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    aye brahs so I used the sweater line few times, 1 unmatched me pretty sad about that she was cute af and went to my college lmao.
    1 chick who was cute too said "its not the weather for sweaters" or something like that, then i tell her "summer time is best time, what crazy adventures have you planned for the summer" she didnt respond since yesterday feelsbadman.
    another of my matches goes "normally boys want me to take my clothes off not normally put sweaters on me but thats cute" in reference to the sweater line. then I respond "well which of those two would you prefer more" she didn't respond to that either. were my responses awkward or something? ive no clue

aye brahs so I used the sweater line few times, 1 unmatched me pretty sad about that she was cute af and went to my college lmao.
    1 chick who was cute too said "its not the weather for sweaters" or something like that, then i tell her "summer time is best time, what crazy adventures have you planned for the summer" she didnt respond since yesterday feelsbadman.
    another of my matches goes "normally boys want me to take my clothes off not normally put sweaters on me but thats cute" in reference to the sweater line. then I respond "well which of those two would you prefer more" she didn't respond to that either. were my responses awkward or something? ive no clue

assuming your matches were 21 or younger.

the majority of miscers using that line are using it on women older than the university aged girls youre targeting, which definitely lowers its success rate as personally ive had the same outcomes using it on younger girls.

assuming your matches were 21 or younger.

the majority of miscers using that line are using it on women older than the university aged girls youre targeting, which definitely lowers its success rate as personally ive had the same outcomes using it on younger girls.
    yah one was 18 other was 20 prime glowing sloots. I mean was the stuff i responded with awkward or something? saying "which of those two would you prefer" and "what crazy stuff have you planned for the summer"
    so what lines am I supposed to use with younger chicks? brah I need a few

yah one was 18 other was 20 prime glowing sloots. I mean was the stuff i responded with awkward or something? saying "which of those two would you prefer" and "what crazy stuff have you planned for the summer"
    so what lines am I supposed to use with younger chicks? brah I need a few
    what kinda crazy plans do you have for the summer- not awkward. No idea why she didnt respond

which one would you prefer- yea awkward.

what kinda crazy plans do you have for the summer- not awkward. No idea why she didnt respond

which one would you prefer- yea awkward.
    haha i say whatever that comes to my mind irl weather it be awkward or not idc so on tinder i do end up saying some weird cringe chit

Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had a tinder sloot try to sell me vids of herself. lol, wtf. This ever happen to anyone else?

Extreme Self Love crew

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zainius View Post
    Had a tinder sloot try to sell me vids of herself. lol, wtf. This ever happen to anyone else?
    ive read bios where they will sell pics for 20 bucks for the quick nuts. srs
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by bee su View Post
    ive read bios where they will sell pics for 20 bucks for the quick nuts. srs
    This apps turning into garbage.

Extreme Self Love crew

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RespectYourself View Post
    https://qz.com/1247382/online-dating...ersonate-them/

Interesting article about an online dating business who does all the legwork for time poor people. Shows the opening lines and psychology behind it all. Good read. The person writing the article working for this business is female.
    Love the ending, where she gets so disgusted with it all that she quits. Ho-hum. Another blue-pilled female journalist 5.5:
    Tinder Science Crew

bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bpatient is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Time to get back in shape and get some pics for my profile. I need to travel more.

Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    baldcel/heightcel checking in lol.
    back on tinder and gonna enter college poosay tonight if all goes well. have another girl lined up next week.
    i don't get many matches but those i get have been more responsive so far.
    Misc Stoicism Crew

Wants us all to make it Crew <3
    Love my misc brethren Crew <3
    Nevergiveup Crew
    Trump Train Crew
    I am the captain of my soul.

6'3" 190lbs

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dat feel when you start talkin to tinder matches like you do miscers in the sloth thread...

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    she show up? also lol at that girl really being interested on your success rate.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    also lol at that girl really being interested on your success rate.
    yeah, its weird how women are like that.
    they want to see how many other girls want you. they cant think for themselves.
    if you like somebody..why the fuk does it matter if other girls do or not?
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Dat feel when you start talkin to tinder matches like you do miscers in the sloth thread...
    LOL. Not like you don't already know this, but for those reading this, NEVER respond like that.

The correct response is 'I don't kiss and tell' or 'A gentleman never tells' or some variation of that. If a girl is asking that then 9/10 times you've already lost her, but responding like you have autism will ensure you lose every girl she knows in the future as well.

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    yeah, its weird how women are like that.
    they want to see how many other girls want you. they cant think for themselves.
    if you like somebody..why the fuk does it matter if other girls do or not?
    All of this stuff has it's roots in evolution, so think back to when humans were living in small tribes. Tribal acceptance was EXTREMELY important, as it ensured the survival of them and their offspring, as women relied much more on others than men did for protection and provisioning. Women need to ensure that they are always being looked after and accepted in the tribe, why do you think they love likes on Instagram so much? Their choice of mate/s is part of that tribal acceptance, as they'll be judged by it.
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 05-06-2018 at 03:19 AM.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sternentreue View Post
    baldcel/heightcel checking in lol.
    back on tinder and gonna enter college poosay tonight if all goes well. have another girl lined up next week.
    i don't get many matches but those i get have been more responsive so far.
    miscers hate him
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    she show up? also lol at that girl really being interested on your success rate.
    Lol no she ghosted after I asked her if "tonight around 9ish works?" ...not surprised. If she had plans but was still interested she would have responded with "tonight doesn't work" or offered up a different day/time. So she was clearly convoing for entertainment/validation. Which is fine because I was kind of too with her, as she wasn't anything I'd leave my house for.

Still have had bangs that come full circle days/weeks later re-engaging by sending me a "hey" but also bishes want to make sure they still have options so will re-engage without any intent of actually meeting. And sometimes I legit just intimidate bishes to the point even if they want to they get scared last minute and go with softer options.

Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    LOL. Not like you don't already know this, but for those reading this, NEVER respond like that.

The correct response is 'I don't kiss and tell' or 'A gentleman never tells' or some variation of that. If a girl is asking that then 9/10 times you've already lost her, but responding like you have autism will ensure you lose every girl she knows in the future as well.
    Yea I usually respond with "don't you think its a little early to start asking me about other girls?" or something like that...

Kind of wanted to put her in her place by letting her know she's just a number to me. Still convoing her as my next response was a semi-neg/disqualifier telling her "anyways I used that line on you as a joke, obviously, since you are 1000+ miles away..." which might have made her think I didn't really want her to begin with, and now we are talking about where we are from and "how did tinder match us? Lol" ... (Not telling her it was because I spoofed to Texas, as Im headed there soon for biz, but will play it like I frequent Texas for biz so maybe nxt time Im there we can meet...)

Still odds are against me from her initial response.

All of this stuff has it's roots in evolution, so think back to when humans were living in small tribes. Tribal acceptance was EXTREMELY important, as it ensured the survival of them and their offspring, as women relied much more on others than men did for protection and provisioning. Women need to ensure that they are always being looked after and accepted in the tribe, why do you think they love likes on Instagram so much? Their choice of mate/s is part of that tribal acceptance, as they'll be judged by it.
    This is also why money/status trumps looks to this day. If the strongest/best looking guy in a tribe was disliked/or a bad hunter, etc...women would stay away from him, and he would end up childless. And this is why the star athlete in High School could be ugly af but still gets the cheerleader, etc...

Funny I was talking tinder science to my current fb recently. She's a Phish head (hippie American sub-culture term for someone who listens to the band "Phish"). And she told me that I was the best looking of her matches. I looked at her matches, and most of them were average looking dudes but similar type as me - bearded, tattood, etc...then there were a couple I'd say were at my looks level or even better looking but clean cut preppy types which she wasn't really into but swiped right on them anyways.

Long story short and at the risk of completely dissing her into never seeing me again, I started taking about hypergamy on tinder, and LMS. She obviously wanted me to think it was also "my vibe" which attracted her straight to my place for date 1 to smash. Which to some extent is true since if she had a bad vibe from me she wouldn't have come straight to my house (but she didn't want to initially so I had to sell it to her on the phone and I'm slick af on the phone)...

Then she tells me how MS "isn't important" to her to which I asked her if she matches me and Trey - the lead singer of Phish (and an ugly ass mofo in his late 50's) - and we both ask her out on the same night, who will she go out with?

Lmao she didn't want to answer because she knew I was right.

In other news Im slowly getting her comfortable with the idea of a 3some so will hopefully be making a couples account soon and hunting unicorns again.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Deleted old account. Started identical with phone number. Already have a match. Lol
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST