ammivo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Best NYC food supplement stores

I am traveling to New York next week and of course I want to return home to Sweden with a bag filled with food supplements! What I am looking for in specific is:

(Protein bars Quest bars, Fit Elite bars and OhYeah One bars.
    (BCAA's): MAN sports
    (Healthy snacks): Extra dessert delight chewing gum, calorie free sauces and toppings etc

I've done some research and I guess Vitamin Shoppe carries some of these? How about Trader Joe's, GNC and Whole Foods? Do you know of any other places worth visiting? I should add that my shopping time will be quite limited, so the fewer stores I need to visit to purchase these essentials the better!

Oh, and if you have any other suggestions on fitness and bodybuilding products/brands/stores to visit in NYC, please let me know!

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would mainly rule out whole foods and trader joes, except for healthy snacks. They do carry a limited selection of supplements, but not that great of ones. Vitamin shoppe would have alot of that stuff, and so would gnc. I am not from nyc, but I would also bet that you can find other nice supplement shops with alot of choices. I'm in knoxville, tn (a much smaller city), and have vitamin shoppes and gnc's here. We also have health shops, and complete nutrition here.

ammivo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Clarko View Post
    I would mainly rule out whole foods and trader joes, except for healthy snacks. They do carry a limited selection of supplements, but not that great of ones. Vitamin shoppe would have alot of that stuff, and so would gnc. I am not from nyc, but I would also bet that you can find other nice supplement shops with alot of choices. I'm in knoxville, tn (a much smaller city), and have vitamin shoppes and gnc's here. We also have health shops, and complete nutrition here.
    Thanks Clarko for your advice, will definitely prioritize Vitamin shoppe & GNC then! Can't wait

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^Yup, Vitamin Shoppe & GNC are every couple blocks in NYC & they'll have everything you need OP.