Thread: Help lower abs

ahossny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help lower abs

Guys I need your help\;;

I've been working out for about 10 years!! This might be my best physique I've reached but I cannot get rid of my lower bodyfat part. I am on a caloric deficit; I'm on foreskin 95 and alphamine PES. But I cant just reach the results I want.

I'm very annoyed by this and I dont know what to do anymore. For years this has been my problem and It never goes away (cardio-Hit- Weightlifting-etc).

I've been to doctors and they have said that my body fat is already low under under 9% but I have bad skin elasticity.

Someone help me for gods sake. Find a pic attached below.
    Attached Images

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have been to Docs and they told you whats up there is nothing sup wise that is going to help with that issue.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Get big or die trying JacqueAttack's Avatar
    JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're getting close, but I don't think you're at the 9% mark as of yet based on comparable physiques I've seen. What lower abs are you referring to? I can see a "6 pack" already, people have different ab structures and it looks like the upper portion of your rectus abdominis is just smaller than the others. You can't isolate a specific part of your abs because they contract as one muscle simultaneously. You just got to keep chipping away at it until you're at a body fat you're content with.
    https://soundcloud.com/streetofbulls/mtm1

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like stubborn bodyfat, you may want to look into Lyle McDonald's yohimbine dosing protocol to target stubborn bodyfat. Also, Evomuse Supernova might help, its a topical it may help you a little.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You don't seem to have a lot of muscle for 10 years of training. I would really look to someone to help you dial in your form and routine, maybe change up your program all together. Also, you need to be training abs daily, or at 3 times a week, and the rest of it depends on the quality of your diet.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

Cobymc24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ahossny View Post
    Guys I need your help\;;

I've been working out for about 10 years!! This might be my best physique I've reached but I cannot get rid of my lower bodyfat part. I am on a caloric deficit; I'm on foreskin 95 and alphamine PES. But I cant just reach the results I want.

I'm very annoyed by this and I dont know what to do anymore. For years this has been my problem and It never goes away (cardio-Hit- Weightlifting-etc).

I've been to doctors and they have said that my body fat is already low under under 9% but I have bad skin elasticity.

Someone help me for gods sake. Find a pic attached below.
    Leg lifts brother

Cobymc24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    You don't seem to have a lot of muscle for 10 years of training. I would really look to someone to help you dial in your form and routine, maybe change up your program all together. Also, you need to be training abs daily, or at 3 times a week, and the rest of it depends on the quality of your diet.
    Diet seems to be the issue to me