Trigirl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat burners/appetite suppressants

I'm hoping someone has experienced this and has a solution! I can keep to my macro/calorie plan all day - I eat small meals due to my job and I like smaller meals. Then, around 3-4pm, I eat everything in site! Even if I've eaten enough during the day, I can stop. Then I ruin my dinner and feel like crap. Ive also gained about 3-4 lbs and I look soft and fluffy

Anyone use an appetite suppressant with any success to help me?

TIA
    Mom of 2
    NASM CPT
    AFAA certified Group exercise instructor
    Schwinn Spin certified
    Tabata Bootcamp

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Protein is filling so consuming higher protein meals with more fluids and having some will power when it comes time to eat again will help. To answer the question with supplements though it would depend on how you feel about stimulants, E/C and Yohimbine are good for appetite suppression.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should try spreading out your macros more evenly throughout the day.

You say that you "like smaller meals" but then you say you later eat everything in sight...

I understand that some jobs don't allow for larger meals - I myself do involuntary Intermittent Fasting almost daily because of my job - but if you eat more of your calories earlier in the day you might be less hungry later in the day.

You should also try increasing the Protein amount in your meals, as suggested above, which should help with feeling more satiated. Fiber might help here as well.

Since you asked for specific suggestions for a burner/suppressant , I will say that I am currently using >>> RSP Nutrition Quadra Lean <<<

This is the stim-free version and it is on a BOGO sale right now, if you want to give it a try. It's worked pretty well for me so far.

Best of luck to you.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are your height/weight stats and how much are you eating (what are macros)? The only reason I ask is that going by screenname, I'm assuming you're a female triathlete, and endurance athletes, especially females, are notorious for undereating, which definitely leads to binging.

Assuming your numbers are reasonable though, there's a couple ways to go about doing this...sometimes larger meals early on prevent binges at night, since you're less ravenous at the end of the day. And for other people who really love eating a large meal later on, intermittent fasting is an option. And high volume foods will also help. And yeah, there are a few good appetite suppressants out there. EC works, as well as some of the burners that pair caffeine with well dosed yohimbine or rauwolscine and other ingredients that help in that area.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like using whole psyllium husks to help me control my appetite. It expands in your stomach and slows gastric emptying. You have to mix and drink quick before it get too thick and always have extra water on hand because it can be a choking hazard. Start low 3-5 grams on a empty stomach and if you want you can consume 15-20 grams a say. Dont use powder it gets too thick to drink, use whole husks.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trigirl11 View Post
    I'm hoping someone has experienced this and has a solution! I can keep to my macro/calorie plan all day - I eat small meals due to my job and I like smaller meals. Then, around 3-4pm, I eat everything in site! Even if I've eaten enough during the day, I can stop. Then I ruin my dinner and feel like crap. Ive also gained about 3-4 lbs and I look soft and fluffy

Anyone use an appetite suppressant with any success to help me?

TIA

Look into your fiber intake, getting adequate water, foods with Volume: veggies, green leafy veggies, fruits, popcorn,etc, chewing gum, diet soda
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Partitioning the amount you have daily into smaller more frequent meals will help you in lots of ways. at midday I take a yohimbine hcl cap and try not to eat for a few hours and once in this routine I can suppress my appetite a lot.
    Official MuscleTech Representative & Athlete

British Champion - Classic Bodybuilding

IFBB Elite Pro

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would check out norcodrene or leanfire xt. Both are quality products and will help you get the results you're looking for.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drink more water, increase fiber intake, add veggies(volume foods)

As for supps
    BLADE-Blue Star
    ECA stack
    Nutrabolics CARNIBOLIC

•CARNIBOLIC is designed to INCREASED FATTY ACID UPTAKE, SUPPRESSED FAT STORAGE, ENHANCED CRAVING CONTROL.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urg862 View Post
    Look into your fiber intake, getting adequate water, foods with Volume: veggies, green leafy veggies, fruits, popcorn,etc, chewing gum, diet soda
    Good call!!! Diet Soda and Pickles are more go to

ALSO

Look into a Fiber Supplement to give one that full feeling. I like to use Sugar Free Metamucil
    Lift Big, Eat Big, Live Big

My screen name is old - I only run now and occasionally bike due to time. I'm a coach at Orangetheory, so I do that 3x a week as well. I'm sure I over cardio. My Macros are this: 1438cals, 133p, 114c, 50f, only because at 1800 cals with marcos to match, I was gaining and eating way too much. This is new as of yesterday.

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    What are your height/weight stats and how much are you eating (what are macros)? The only reason I ask is that going by screenname, I'm assuming you're a female triathlete, and endurance athletes, especially females, are notorious for undereating, which definitely leads to binging.

Assuming your numbers are reasonable though, there's a couple ways to go about doing this...sometimes larger meals early on prevent binges at night, since you're less ravenous at the end of the day. And for other people who really love eating a large meal later on, intermittent fasting is an option. And high volume foods will also help. And yeah, there are a few good appetite suppressants out there. EC works, as well as some of the burners that pair caffeine with well dosed yohimbine or rauwolscine and other ingredients that help in that area.
    Mom of 2
    NASM CPT
    Schwinn Spin certified
    Tabata Bootcamp

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by urg862 View Post

Solid post.
    You can't go wrong with large salad bowls to mitigate your appetite.

Should also add I'm 5'6" 126/7 lbs. I have a very small frame, so I look soft and fluffy at this weight

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post

Mom of 2
    NASM CPT
    Schwinn Spin certified
    Tabata Bootcamp

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My screen name is old - I only run now and occasionally bike due to time. I'm a coach at Orangetheory, so I do that 3x a week as well. I'm sure I over cardio. My Macros are this: 1438cals, 133p, 114c, 50f, only because at 1800 cals with marcos to match, I was gaining and eating way too much. This is new as of yesterday.
    Should also add I'm 5'6" 126/7 lbs. I have a very small frame, so I look soft and fluffy at this weight
    You look soft and fluffy at that weight because you lack muscle. There's no way that someone 5'6 126 is overfat...you just have no muscle on your frame. That's probably also why you gain weight on poverty macros and also why you're finding yourself so hungry. Take a year and do a good bulk and put on muscle. Yes you'll gain weight, but you'll also have the base so later on when you cut back down, you'll have the muscle to support the look you want. Right now, you do not have the base to look the way you want, and cutting is just going to make you skinny, possibly borderline skeletal. I know the idea of taking a step away from your goal to take two steps forward later on down the line is scary, but it's really the only way to get where you want.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd also recommend drinking a lot more water.

Have you considered the EC Stack for appetite suppression? I've had great success on the EC Stack in the past.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like VO2 said, you likely lack muscle mass. Start lifting weights and you'll notice better muscle definition over the course of time. You'll burn more calories with more LBM as well. Stimulants are effective for appetite suppression. Maybe pick up some caffeine tablets and give those a try as a cost effective method. Or look into a product like Velocity ULTRA which contains stimulants and ingredients such as Forskolin-95 that is strongly supported by many studies for fat loss. A half scoop would probably be perfect for you. See the thread in my signature if you'd like to try a sample!
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Ghost Bulk Time SasquatchHunter's Avatar
    SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stims help with appetite some. Honestly eating less over a long period of time makes it easier. The changes in the mirror make it easier. Drinking a ton of water helps. Taking things that makes me nauseous or give acid reflux helps(but this is not healthy at all)Being hungry is something I wrestle with. At the end of the day if you want to get ripped or lose weight it involves eating less and suffering. Guys doing photo shoots are hungry and suffering. Guys losing weight are the same. I'm trying to figure out how to eat and maintain how I look. I go extreme cutting or dirty bulk. I want to be done with that.
    6'5
    245 on 2/28/17
    238 on 4/11/17
    229 on 5/18/17
    231(came back from my Honeymoon so I gained a little) on 6/9/17
    My goal weight is 220 I think we will see

(Cut started 12/12/2016)

-Mod Negged by Forum Alpha 2/16