Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would you call it "Normal" Misc? I would call it "Abnormal Misc"!! A better term would be main Misc or regular Misc, lol.

Not female, but I remember one thread where the guy was pissed that a 40 year old overweight secretary at his work got divorced and started online dating, and she would giggle with the female coworkers about how she had men offer to take her out on their boats and fancy dinners.

He was moaning that it's unfair as he's a fit bodybuilder who gets no female attention, and she's an overweight female with tons of male attention.

Then they guys ask why he's posting about what old people do, and that old guys are the biggest white knights.

Then there was that other direalboss guy who was complaining about how women are sloots, but he's the one who posted about how he picked up on "thinks" on Grindr.

It's more for entertainment value, much more so than a TV show.

Just the responses make me lol.

Jorobee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by write2staceyz View Post
    You know, I am totally new to this website. So I didn't know normal misc = men's bathroom, access not allowed to women...

So I responded to several post in regular misc, and now felt totally embarrassed, like I have stepped into men's bathroom...

I learned my lesson, and will never write anything to regular misc any more
    This is an amazing point. I really don't think the general misc should be like a locker room to a point that we don't feel safe to post there unless we are posting in the female misc section.

I have been bodybuilding for years, ever since the beginning of college. I relied heavily on the regular misc in my college years for personal advice and just forming my basic view points of the world because I found bodybuilders more relatable in terms of values. Since on regular forums, I often think we have really different lifestyles to a point that their advices might not often apply to me.

But some of the stuff from the general Misc is straight up toxic. And now looking back I am aware of how much shame I felt going on there because people would just assume I would "attention-slooting" even though bodybuilding is for everyone. I shouldn't feel uncomfortable getting the support I need from people and connecting with people who enjoy the same thing and share the same set of values.

I really don't like the general consenses that women just lift or go to the gym or whatever just to get male attention, and how people regard that as a really negative thing. Everyone wants to be attractive and the guys in the general misc def always talks about how many list to get laid and look attractive. Don't we all want to be hot at any age? Why would I feel ashamed if I want to be more attractive?

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reports on the guy who killed two women at a yoga studio sound exactly like 90% of the posts in Misc. It's all fun and games until there's an entire generation brainwashed to think that kind of behavior is okay.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000) ifisthole is just really nice. (+1000)
    The misc is ALWAYS right.

NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't been here long but whatever I'm posting is being downvoted to death. Good grief!
    Last edited by NerdyLady; 09-28-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000) Caldef is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NerdyLady View Post
    I haven't been here long but whatever I'm posting is being downvoted to death. Good grief!
    I hear you.

Especially love the comments back at me telling me that I "know nothing" about how women actually think, like ummmmm wtf??

Did laugh though when one guy abused me calling me retarded, and then a few hours later I saw he'd been banned

NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    I hear you.

Especially love the comments back at me telling me that I "know nothing" about how women actually think, like ummmmm wtf??

Did laugh though when one guy abused me calling me retarded, and then a few hours later I saw he'd been banned
    I'm guessing that slur violated the forum rules.

I honestly don't see why there's so much suspicion as to our gender. It's not as if the few women I've seen on here are even single. I've had some interaction with a very real female BB who is very informative and helpful as to how I can attain my BB goal.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.