aurimeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)

73 kg x 6 squat form test

Hey, I just joined this forum few minutes ago and decided to make a form test so you can rate it, because I don't really have any friends which has experience with bodybuilding

h tt p s:// w w w.you tube.com/watch?v=UR PkQqVjO80

sorry for these black dots, my S6's camera broke

Thanks so much guys, very appreciated

Please remove spaces, because I can't post links (I hope that's fine if I do this??)

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

aurimeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    thank you a lot

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hard to see much with video quality, but...

Trunk position generally looks good. I don't see you rounding out or doing much body English. Legs appear to be turned out enough for your body to get into position throughout the ROM, which is also good.

Feet appear to be turned out much further than necessary for thigh angle. They should still be turned out a little, but probably not this far.

Based on back and arm angle, I assume these squats are high bar (bar on upper trapezius). That's neither a good thing nor a bad thing, it's just a thing. So long as your shoulders are comfortable, you're staying balanced and keeping everything tight, that's all good. On that note, it's pretty much always a safe bet to assume that you could be bracing tighter. And the tighter you brace, the safer you'll be lifting more weight.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com