Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb If you want to feel Tinder love, switch location to Manila, Philippines, serious

Hi misc,

This post is for all the miscers out there that get frustrated from time to time with how difficult it is if you're Caucasian, 5'9, 165 lbs, natty (so do you even lift status), receding hairline, early thirties, somewhat non-chad face, and also ethnic (Eastern European brah checking in - very Polish looking).

So basically, I live in London, UK, have been here for 20+ years, educated here etc, when I try to swipe locally here in London with Tinder Plus boost I literally get like 1-2 matches, sometimes none. Basically, nothing.

Sometimes I get fed up, and yesterday I just wanted to feel a bit of love. So I switch my location to Manila, Philippines (you can switch location with Tinder Plus) and I hide my age and location so the women in Manila really will believe I am there, and also maybe think I am a couple of years younger than I am.

I don't even use the free weekly Tinder Plus boost that I get, I literally have only 1 profile photo with literally 10 words written, that I like holidays, gym and a couple of other things. The photo is just a headshot selfie up close taken on holiday in Turkey on top of a castle, I looked pretty happy and in my element, sort of alpha looking (or as much alpha as I can look).

I right swipe in Manila without a boost all women 18-55 within 10 km for about 30 minutes with the occasional left swipe.

Wake up today, have like 50 matches, all of them asking me how I am, a lot of them opening me, as in, actually saying hello to me first. This kind of stuff just doesn't happen to me in UK.

Seriously this looks money status has to be true. In UK, I have none, because everyone is better looking than me (more testosterone / taller because northern European country), also people are in general richer than me, and have more status too, because eastern European genetics here is sort of looked at as second class.

In Manila, Philippines, completely different story obviously. I am decently looking compared to all the low testosterone Filipino locals there, also I look richer probably than most of them, and my status is decently high since I am Caucasian / Polish / Russian looking and some of the women there think probably I am some rich Russian oligarch on holiday.

Anyway, rant over, before you send me the link to the current Tinder thread, I already know that thread and I actively post on there, I just wanted to make this a separate post for the brahs who have a hard time living in the west and getting hardly anything in the west, and just want to feel some love from some woman somewhere on this planet.
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 06-02-2017 at 12:35 AM.

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good for you OP.

• Side Note for Manlets:

If you want to feel like a Giant date a woman from Argentina or Chile. They are super short.

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    if you're Caucasian, 5'9, natty (so do you even lift status), receding hairline, early thirties, somewhat non-chad face, and also ethnic (Eastern European brah checking in - very Polish looking).
    I couldn't help but lol at how much I fit this description; I've never had much luck with UK gals either.

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    I couldn't help but lol at how much I fit this description; I've never had much luck with UK gals either.
    Yeah it's tough for us brah, we just gotta keep trying. I supplement the things I try on Tinder with real life stuff like going to gym and keeping an eye out for any women around there, also doing a 5 km park run every Saturday morning where I live, lots of women late 20s / early 30s turning up alone for the run, it's like an organised run with a website and everything, free to take part in the run, good opportunity to talk to women etc.
    Also local bars in the evening etc.

If I relied solely on Tinder, I would lose hope, serious, it's too difficult for me, so I have to find other ways.
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 06-02-2017 at 12:48 AM.

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    why can't you just accept your genetic destiny op? god is trying to tell you something homie but you just won't take the red pill

Originally Posted by lolXlol View Post
    why can't you just accept your genetic destiny op? god is trying to tell you something homie but you just won't take the red pill
    Please go.

8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100) 8inchpipes is not very well liked. (-100)
    Sweden. Most are 8/10 blondes, you do get the occasional ET looking ****ers

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hang bro, so what you're saying is, if you switch tinder location to a 3rd world country where the average wage is about $4 a day, as a Caucasian male you get decent results??

Who'd have thunk it? But really I'm sure physical attraction is their basis for showing an interest in you.

Misc: changing lives one thread at a time
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No Facebook/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Originally Posted by 8inchpipes View Post
    Sweden. Most are 8/10 blondes, you do get the occasional ET looking ****ers
    I don't think, with my stats and ethnicity, I would have anywhere as much success on Tinder, as Manila, seriously. I have changed my location to different cities around the world in different continents, and Manila beat all the others easily in terms of matches and general enthusiasm of the women. Manila was even better than Bangkok, Thailand.

Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    Hang bro, so what you're saying is, if you switch tinder location to a 3rd world country where the average wage is about $4 a day, as a Caucasian male you get decent results??

Who'd have thunk it? But really I'm sure physical attraction is their basis for showing an interest in you.

Misc: changing lives one thread at a time
    I am not really sure you're right. I really am starting to think it really is about looks, money, status. Like I said, in UK, I have very little of that, because of my ethnicity, height, lower testosterone than the locals etc. Switch to Manila, it's a completely different story, I have higher testosterone than those locals, I look richer, and I'm Caucasian so inherently a higher value there, since over there they all link being Caucasian with being rich.

So I don't think they're matching me because they find me physically attractive in the true sense, I think it really is Looks Money Status being true, with emphasis on Money and Status and less on looks.

stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stickinmyeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the bodybuilder in thailand from youtube is over there right now

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those like OP who are unaware, there are massive black markets for getting pictures/nudes of idiots and then locating their social media and contacts and blackmailing them for small sums of cash. The law enforcement does not give a fuk

You've been warned
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Yeah but I don't really look like him, he has even higher value than me because he has higher testosterone and is ripped. I am really average genetically-wise, and even I get a decent amount of matches in Manila, that was the whole point of my post.

If I looked like the guy above and lifted as much as he does, I would have thousands of matches in Manila serious.

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    For those like OP who are unaware, there are massive black markets for getting pictures/nudes of idiots and then locating their social media and contacts and blackmailing them for small sums of cash. The law enforcement does not give a fuk

You've been warned
    Yeah thanks for the heads up, I am already sort of aware of that, I use a different facebook account for my Tinder (I especially created it last year, it has no friends linked, nobody, it's basically an empty facebook account with just 1 picture and very few details of me, only my first name on there is real, so as to avoid detectives.

My real facebook account that I created like 15 years ago or more, I have deactivated it. Also don't have a linkedin account so can't really be traced on there.

But thanks for the heads up, I have read articles about people getting scammed hard because of nudes etc.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stickinmyeye View Post
    the bodybuilder in thailand from youtube is over there right now

Over the counter cell tech.

Thailand of peace
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No Facebook/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Changed my location once to brazil just to see how hngggg the women were there (and i was not disappointed as expected) and was matching with 70-80% of them srs. Sucked so bad that I couldn't smash them due to language and distance barrier obviously

There's not really a point to any of this though OP, it wont go anywhere
    RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5
    Squat - 365x1 (feelsokman)

Originally Posted by cojones539 View Post
    Changed my location once to brazil just to see how hngggg the women were there (and i was not disappointed as expected) and was matching with 70-80% of them srs. Sucked so bad that I couldn't smash them due to language and distance barrier obviously

There's not really a point to any of this though OP, it wont go anywhere
    Yeah I know, I never said there was, I just did it for a day or two to feel better about myself. I still live in the UK and here is where I have to make it work.

It was just a short term confidence boost.

SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SinaloaPaisa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    been to manila 5 times.

smashed over 80.

can confirm

Originally Posted by SinaloaPaisa View Post
    been to manila 5 times.

smashed over 80.

can confirm
    Share some stories please, also some details, are you ripped, Caucasian, tall etc? Or are you average looking? How did you meet them, Tinder, bars etc? Are the women forward with you, do they invite you back to theirs, do you still need to game them a little bit, or will they literally say come back to mine etc?

Give us some details thanks.

swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't con Filipino girls into thinking you live there. Filipino girls are wonderful and we don't need them to get ruined by cucks like op.
    30+ Smash and Dash Crew
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    Neg Liberal3lite on sight Crew

Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    Don't con Filipino girls into thinking you live there. Filipino girls are wonderful and we don't need them to get ruined by cucks like op.
    Please go.

Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saiyanbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lmao.
    This, OP confirmed cuck at 33

swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Saiyanbrahh View Post
    Lmao.
    Lying about your location and scamming girls in a 3rd world country because you can't get laid in a country full of sloots. You're calling me a cuck? gooby pls
    30+ Smash and Dash Crew
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew

Originally Posted by Saiyanbrahh View Post
    Lmao.
    Please go.

Lying about your location and scamming girls in a 3rd world country because you can't get laid in a country full of sloots. You're calling me a cuck? gooby pls
    How am I scamming girls?

Please go.

Please go.

How am I scamming girls?

Please go.
    Most of those girls are looking for a foreign guy to marry. 90 percent of them will stop talking to you immediately if you tell them you're not currently in Manila and have no plans to visit. Inb4 you lie and say I'm wrong. I've lived there.
    30+ Smash and Dash Crew
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew

Most of those girls are looking for a foreign guy to marry. 90 percent of them will stop talking to you immediately if you tell them you're not currently in Manila and have no plans to visit. Inb4 you lie and say I'm wrong. I've lived there.
    Ok thanks for your input.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is useless without pics.
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi misc,

This post is for all the miscers out there that get frustrated from time to time with how difficult it is if you're Caucasian, 5'9, 165 lbs, natty (so do you even lift status), receding hairline, early thirties, somewhat non-chad face, and also ethnic (Eastern European brah checking in - very Polish looking).

So basically, I live in London, UK, have been here for 20+ years, educated here etc, when I try to swipe locally here in London with Tinder Plus boost I literally get like 1-2 matches, sometimes none. Basically, nothing.

Sometimes I get fed up, and yesterday I just wanted to feel a bit of love. So I switch my location to Manila, Philippines (you can switch location with Tinder Plus) and I hide my age and location so the women in Manila really will believe I am there, and also maybe think I am a couple of years younger than I am.

I don't even use the free weekly Tinder Plus boost that I get, I literally have only 1 profile photo with literally 10 words written, that I like holidays, gym and a couple of other things. The photo is just a headshot selfie up close taken on holiday in Turkey on top of a castle, I looked pretty happy and in my element, sort of alpha looking (or as much alpha as I can look).

I right swipe in Manila without a boost all women 18-55 within 10 km for about 30 minutes with the occasional left swipe.

Wake up today, have like 50 matches, all of them asking me how I am, a lot of them opening me, as in, actually saying hello to me first. This kind of stuff just doesn't happen to me in UK.

Seriously this looks money status has to be true. In UK, I have none, because everyone is better looking than me (more testosterone / taller because northern European country), also people are in general richer than me, and have more status too, because eastern European genetics here is sort of looked at as second class.

In Manila, Philippines, completely different story obviously. I am decently looking compared to all the low testosterone Filipino locals there, also I look richer probably than most of them, and my status is decently high since I am Caucasian / Polish / Russian looking and some of the women there think probably I am some rich Russian oligarch on holiday.

Anyway, rant over, before you send me the link to the current Tinder thread, I already know that thread and I actively post on there, I just wanted to make this a separate post for the brahs who have a hard time living in the west and getting hardly anything in the west, and just want to feel some love from some woman somewhere on this planet.
    coming from somebody who travels to manila regularly several times a year for business, let me tell you right now

over half of those hot girls are trannies

no i am no joking and i am not trying to throw shade

i am 500% serious and this is not at all an exaggeration. over half of those girls that you think are hot are trannies. way way more than half.

edit: i live in taiwan and regularly travel all throughout southeast asia and philippines is the place i visit the most since most of my clients are there. most of them are dudes. in fact, philippines has the HIGHEST CONCENTRATION of trannies compared to anywhere in SEA (south east asia) and that includes thailand. if i had to give an HONEST estimation of what % of those hot girls are dudes i would guess something like 70%.
    the moment you talk to them you realize they sound like a guy, and half of them only want to blow you (cause they dont wanna take off their underwear cause you will see their dink).
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    This thread is useless without pics.
    You look like the next school shooter from your avi. No hate.

Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    coming from somebody who travels to manila regularly several times a year for business, let me tell you right now

over half of those hot girls are trannies

no i am no joking and i am not trying to throw shade

i am 500% serious and this is not at all an exaggeration. over half of those girls that you think are hot are trannies. way way more than half.
    Is there some quick way to tell from their Tinder pics? Or do they write it in the profile?

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A 33 year old discussing Tinder strategies. How tragic.