Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can't lose fat after 16 years of consecutive training

Hello everyone. So, as the title says, i've been training for 16 years now. I started at age 16, relatively obese doing all types of training. I've done martial arts, various types of cardiovascular exercises, weights, and with weights specifically, i've done every possible training program you can think of in these 16 years. I loved training so much, that i became a personal trainer myself and that's what i do for a living. Now, at age 32, i keep training at high intensity as i do all these 16 years. I have a relatively lean physique, satisfactory muscle mass for an ectomorph, BUT all these 16 years i have a flab around my waist, which is more than obvious. Especially the sides, or "love handles" as they call them. They stick out too much. Which is impossible when you consider i'm relatively lean at the rest of my body. I've done and keep doing so intense workouts, that l leave the gym almost crawling back home. My body works at very high rates every day. My diet is:

Breakfast: 2% yoghurt, oat flakes, fruit, tahini, honey and three eggs
    Next 3-4 meals are exaclty the same: Lean chicken breast, brown rice, olive oil, vegetables
    Last meal: 2% yoghurt with tahini

Rice is the only carb i can afford, because it's the cheapest. Sometimes i eat white potatoes instead. Same goes for chicken. It's the cheapest meat. Sometimes i eat fish instead. I don't eat red meat, because it disgusts me for some reason. I tend to cheat in my diet about two to three times a month. I've never taken any supplements. My diet consists of sufficient amounts of macronutrients. No lack there. My long time gym buddies, when they see me without a shirt, they go like "dude, what the hell? You've been doing the most intense workouts i've ever seen and you still have that thing around your waist? How is that even humanly possible?". And these friends of mine started gym at the same time as me, or ever much much later, and now have a better body than me and visible abs without doing any serious training and yes, without taking steroids. I know that for a fact, cause we know each other very well and we are together every day. You understand that when i hear such things, i feel so bad for myself, giving literally everything i got for so long, never missing a workout and still not being able to lose that flab. Any ideas guys? 16 years is a long time and i've had it.

Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    post some pictures? sounds like you have body image issues to be honest, interested to see if the pictures match what you're saying.
    My pits are my pride
    Raiders | Seahawks | Iowa Hawkeyes

Currently Making America Great Again

Mod Reps: 2
    Mod Negs: 1
    Trips to band camp: 4

Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarmasx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Witherman View Post
    post some pictures? sounds like you have body image issues to be honest, interested to see if the pictures match what you're saying.
    No, actually i don't have body image issues. I did have during the first years of training, because i was a bit overweight before i started working out and i desperately wanted to lose weight. Unfortunately i can't post any picture today. I may be able tomorrow.

TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sarmasx View Post
    Hello everyone. So, as the title says, i've been training for 16 years now. I started at age 16, relatively obese doing all types of training. I've done martial arts, various types of cardiovascular exercises, weights, and with weights specifically, i've done every possible training program you can think of in these 16 years. I loved training so much, that i became a personal trainer myself and that's what i do for a living. Now, at age 32, i keep training at high intensity as i do all these 16 years. I have a relatively lean physique, satisfactory muscle mass for an ectomorph, BUT all these 16 years i have a flab around my waist, which is more than obvious. Especially the sides, or "love handles" as they call them. They stick out too much. Which is impossible when you consider i'm relatively lean at the rest of my body. I've done and keep doing so intense workouts, that l leave the gym almost crawling back home. My body works at very high rates every day. My diet is:

Next 3-4 meals are exaclty the same: Lean chicken breast, brown rice, olive oil, vegetables

Rice is the only carb i can afford, because it's the cheapest. Sometimes i eat white potatoes instead. Same goes for chicken. It's the cheapest meat. Sometimes i eat fish instead. I don't eat red meat, because it disgusts me for some reason. I tend to cheat in my diet about two to three times a month. I've never taken any supplements. My diet consists of sufficient amounts of macronutrients. No lack there. My long time gym buddies, when they see me without a shirt, they go like "dude, what the hell? You've been doing the most intense workouts i've ever seen and you still have that thing around your waist? How is that even humanly possible?". And these friends of mine started gym at the same time as me, or ever much much later, and now have a better body than me and visible abs without doing any serious training and yes, without taking steroids. I know that for a fact, cause we know each other very well and we are together every day. You understand that when i hear such things, i feel so bad for myself, giving literally everything i got for so long, never missing a workout and still not being able to lose that flab. Any ideas guys? 16 years is a long time and i've had it.
    Hey bud, posting some pictures would be useful. Also, have you been counting your calories? If not, that can be a huge factor to your problem. No matter how hard you work, if you are eating more calories than you burn you most likely will not lose that fat you are talking about. But like i said, i dont want to say too much until you provide some more information

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your weight and height?

If you want to lose fat, that comes down to your diet and maintaining a calorie deficit, not your workout.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BUT all these 16 years i have a flab around my waist, which is more than obvious. Especially the sides, or "love handles" as they call them. They stick out too much.
    You say you've always had this fat, but looking at your profile pictures from 2015, the pictures show NO fat, just very developed obliques.

BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My diet is:

Rice is the only carb i can afford
    You have tons of carbs. If you are eating 1 cup of rice 4 times per day, that's 180g of carbs. Easily over 300g with the yogurt, fruit, and honey.

But if you want to lose fat, eat less or train more. You need to be in a deficit to lose weight.
    Current Log | https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173823581
    Store Reviews | http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/brennanmwhite

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're taking in too many calories. You'll never get leaner if you don't pay more attention to your diet.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tl;dr. if your not losing weight, you're prolly eating too much and secretly bingeing.

Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to take up the only "training" method that you haven't tried so far..

The "Putting less food in your mouth each day" method.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) radar717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In all these years you've NEVER counted calories and/or weighed your food. WTF!? Calc your Sedentary TDEE and continue working out. You'll drop weight so fast it'll make you sick. Also you cheat 2X or 3X per month. Depending on the size of the cheat you could be wiping out weeks of workouts each time. If you're doing the work but not losing the fat you're eating too much. Start counting the calories using an app like MyFitnessPal. You're living proof that you cant outwork your mouth. I can go from fat to fit in 2-3 months MAX!! (but I count my calories too)

mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

As a personal trainer I would suggest researching nutrition more as this will not only benefit you but your clients aswell