radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

tips for a better diet and a good night rest

Hi guys,

I have been told that training is only one of the three things you should do to improve your muscle strength. The other two are getting a good diet and a good rest. Unfortunately, I have been one of those guys who only trained to gain power. I am kinda a late sleeper and junkfood addict to be honest if I am hungry at night I just make some fries with eggs. Most of the time I do this because i can't sleep and get hungry. Does anyone know how I can combat this?

juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by radditz View Post
    Hi guys,

I have been told that training is only one of the three things you should do to improve your muscle strength. The other two are getting a good diet and a good rest. Unfortunately, I have been one of those guys who only trained to gain power. I am kinda a late sleeper and junkfood addict to be honest if I am hungry at night I just make some fries with eggs. Most of the time I do this because i can't sleep and get hungry. Does anyone know how I can combat this?
    Sure...evaluate your diet as a whole and make better choices.

wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wooloomooloo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there,
    The most simple thing you can do right now is eating foods which are rich in nutrients that promotes sleeping. You can think of milk, which is rich in protein for muscle repair but is also rich in calcium. Calcium contains tryptophan, which the body uses to create melatonin. You probably already know that melatonin is very important regarding your sleep. Low levels of calcium are associated with disturbed sleep patterns.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/54...um-before-bed/

Another great one is a banana rich in magnesium. The magnesium is a great becauses it relaxes the muscles and therefore combats cramp. it also reduces the levels of stress and helps to induce the body into deeper sleep.

I could go on and on but you better check out this infographic which shows 9 nutrients which are great for improving sleep quality
    http://napseason.com/9-powerful-nutr...-nights-sleep/