Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't really mean to stir the pot with my comment...
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Ranger as a non black dude you just don't get it because you don't see it . Example. Pondus claims that I and assume you guys get flaked on so much is because you don't know how to talk to women, you're saying the wrong thing, your reactions were bad, you didnt do x y z [/b].

Now lets say that is true. Lets just pretend it is. All of my white friends in my town do so much better dating. Watching them approach women is an outright train wreck. Yet they keep getting ONS's, dates, and girlfriends. Half the time they beg me to approach with them because they are in pure anxiety mode. Many white women in places like Texas, North Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, and etc are not trying to just walk around holding a black dudes hand in public. This is why on dating sites you constantly see "no black guys". Its almost never no white, asian, hispanic, or etc. Generally always "no black guys". Every.single.time

The taboo is real and pretty much every black dude in this country that doesnt live in some ultra leftists/progressive type environment knows what the game is. This is why you see the fat white girl often times skinny or fit black guy. Those women have inherently lower status due to being overweight or unattractive. So they dont have value to lose in the eyes of white men, family, and etc because they are already low value.
    Have had this happen. Approached for my white friends on many occasions and know this feeling.

Also I'd also disagree with you about liberal areas also lol. Similar behavior.

Also I'm not trying to come off as overly complaining or offer a solution...it's just something that I've encountered and many others, especially living in a mostly white area where you're a minority or being in more affluent areas.
    Last edited by sword_; 06-16-2017 at 02:45 PM.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Didn't really mean to stir the pot with my comment...
    Its all good man.
    Have had this happen. Approached for my white friends on many occasions and know this feeling.

Also I'm not trying to come off as overly complaining or offer a solution...it's just something that I've encountered and many others, especially living in a mostly white area where you're a minority or being in more affluent areas.
    Sheeeeeet. Before I quit online dating I did spoof my GPS and the North West Pacific seemed to be the only place I could get girls that were like decent looking. Granted I didnt message most and naturally didn't live there so its all speculation about what would have happened post match.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I live in one of the most white and liberal state in the country, I can understand where he is coming from. I myself have tried approaching guys (all different races) and they get a bit turned off. It's the same on dating apps (no black women or only white women). Not being hood and conservative is a double edge sword for minorities. I feel like people in general would not mind dating a well spoken black person, but it's their friends and family they have to deal with. I dated a white guy for awhile then when he introduced me to his friends he changed. I assumed his southern boys were not OK with my skin color. If I was white I would already be locked down by now. Yes it is 2017, but there are a lot of people that are still not OK with 2 different races dating.

Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are black women everywhere in my city. The problem is there is a weird cultural disconnect. Essentially many black women are turned off by professional sounding and acting black men. Even black women they are educated themselves. I blame the fact that hip hop and street culture have somewhat became "black culture". Especially in lower income brackets. And it doesn't help the media is constantly showing thuggish black men as sexually relevant. Several black women have told me that hood/thug/ghetto or as long as black guy has a few of those qualities he is more sexually attractive. My own mother said this

However a bunch of white males that probably didn't grow up in black families or black communities will naturally say that this isn't true, Im making it all up, and how they have a abercrombie and fitch type black bro that slays so therefore my point is null and void from that single anecdote.

Professional put together black dudes are constantly made a joke in music videos, movies, and sitcoms (specifically 90s era)
    [img][/img]
    I won't say you're incorrect, but this seems bizarre to me. A lot of black women end up impovershied because they marry a dude like you described, and then the husband ends up going in and out of jail, or lacks the means to provide for a child. What kindof media would encourage them to go after guys who won't be able to take care of them? Furthermore, why wouldn't you want a dude who has his **** together, and's rolling in green?

You say it's a cultural disconnect, and that seems right. At least in my area we were all told to:
    -Go to school
    -Do well
    -Go to University
    -Get a job.

Not doing this in my community has you seen as a loser, if you don't have some other qualification (ie plumber). What you described seems like a 180 from where I'm from, serious. As the kinda dudes who're hood/thuggish are seen are loons who must be locked up, rather than somebody to be desired.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The reality is. If you are black in this country getting women that arent black is a more up hill battle due to social norms. Its 2017, but inter racial dating (specifically with black men) is a HUGE no no for white people and recent asian immigrants. Race matters extremely however white guys don't really notice this due to demographics and racial bias (IE: most women being white and tons of brown women that suck up to white men)

Inb4 a white guy that that has never lived in middle america or the south east tells me that I, FlChamp, Sword, Iamdetermined, and James are all making this up
    Inb4 picture of black celebrity
    You're lumping in all white people as one category as if dating is easy across the board being white. when really you mean the good looking white people. I would put down money that most FA's are white than any other race too. (certainly more than blacks, asians maybe debatable)
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    You're lumping in all white people as one category as if dating is easy across the board being white. when really you mean the good looking white people. I would put down money that most FA's are white than any other race too. (certainly more than blacks, asians maybe debatable)

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Malversation View Post
    yeah Im sure all those black guys are virgins and never had a gf
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

yeah Im sure all those black guys are virgins and never had a gf
    There's a higher degree for them to be FA's my point. If only 20-30ish% of men who're white haven't been married vs 48% of black men then there's a higher chance of being FA if you're black imo.

Originally Posted by Malversation View Post
    There's a higher degree for them to be FA's my point. If only 20-30ish% of men who're white haven't been married vs 48% of black men then there's a higher chance of being FA if you're black imo.
    or the culture of getting married isn't the same

isn't the black community notorious for single motherhood? so of course marriage will be lower.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Rules

1.This isn't a place to bash women. To put it simple. This is a thread for guys to talk about what they are doing day to day lives while they arent really pursuing dating.
    2.Be supportive and positive.
    3.No trolling or harassment.

Current Situation
    Talking to one girl. Things have been going well ish, but she recently tried to claim I was ignoring her. I told her straight up I wasnt able to respond at the time. She read that message and hasn't responded. Sent her a funny meme pic hours later and she still hasn't responded. So the ball is now in her court. If she falls off the map then I legit have zero options. In my home town and in my current city.

Currently about to invest in Advanced Micro Devices. They're about to drop a new video card and this could put the heat on Nvdia. AMD stock is going for around 11.30 a share while Nvidia is like 144.35. If AMDs new Vega series of cards is legit at a lower price than Nvidias? Their stock value should go up. Also I'm looking at crypto currency. I missed out on the bitcoin bandwagon. 1 bitcoin is worth 2200 bucks right now. They were less than a dollar years ago. So I missed out on literally hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this stuff.

Also I was at like 245lbs a few aback. Sitting at a smooth 230ish right now. Trying to get my gains back and join the National Guard. Did 5 years active duty and as crazy as I sounds I miss some of the nonsense. Cheaper health care, potential to deploy and randomly go on orders. Why not.

I just made this thread since all the naturals, chads, and etc are tired of us clogging up theirs.

Careful with AMD, I bought in when it was $2 dollars a share in 2013. Ive done really well but Vega needs to really be amazing. Nvidia has held the high end market for over a year now and Volta will come in 2018. Vega needs to be better than the 1080 Ti or at least close to it but cost less. With HBM 2 memory being so expensive that will be difficult.

I did some Bitcoining and did really well but its hard to get into. If you have the money get a Vega card. They will be amazing for data mining.

or the culture of getting married isn't the same

isn't the black community notorious for single motherhood? so of course marriage will be lower.
    It's a notorious issue indeed, and in the white community where most get married (~70%) you'll notice that being FA's not a major issue among the pop. My estimate's that they're about the same, being the amount FA's black or white's nearly the same; when I originally said blacks had a higher chance I hadn't considered that they largely just don't get married.

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can I be a MGTOW and still date women?
    Bench: 115 x 1
    Squat: 95 x 2
    Deadlift: 135 x 2

Doesn't even lift makes fun of people on bodybuilding site crew.
    Informs you that your PR doesn't count due to "bad form" crew.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This may be random and out of place for this thread....slightly but we are in the RH section.

I was thinking of some of my experiences with gaming white women where I'm at. It's almost always who I will game because I am in an affluent area and my city is pretty white. Guys like iamdetermined, otakurevan, and I have probably lived in this environment most our lives.

Anyway I got a little triggered seeing this girl on Tinder I gamed a month ago at a bar. She seemed interested in me. I got her digits. I recall when we were at this one club she texted me that they moved to another part. So I'm goofing off with her. I find out she's from SF and just recently moved here and stuff. About 25/26 I recall. Later on she said she needs to go to the bathroom and I thought nothing of it but I didn't see her and her crew.

So I texted later and the next day. Nothing.

Something similar happened to me last week with a miscer that just moved to Austin. He's like 23 though lol super young. Anyway I ended up talking to these group of girls. Asian, White, Hispanic. My buddy told me he was into the Asian girl and I was going after the White girl. I liked the Hispanic girl too but she was low energy.

So anyway I was texting the girl I was talking to that night a bit and she ghosted.

So a recurring theme, and I'm sure OP has experienced it, is when gaming white girls as a black man you may get a certain level of interest but you will get the # probably but you will hear nothing thereafter. Now it may be because I was gaming super young girls too, 23 and 25 lol but it seems pretty universally used and it can be frustrating to deal with.

Anyways it can be pretty frustrating but I'm relearning how not to be bitter about things and less outcome dependent. I just wish I could gauge interest better with these women instead of having to guess. It does sometimes stifle me escalating things with them and flirting more. It just sucks ghosting is so commonplace nowadays. If you're not interested I really don't care but just tell me and we're good instead of wasting my time I guess.

But I've ghosted on girls too or didn't follow up so who am I?
    Ranger as a non black dude you just don't get it because you don't see it . Example. Pondus claims that I and assume you guys get flaked on so much is because you don't know how to talk to women, you're saying the wrong thing, your reactions were bad, you didnt do x y z [/b].
    Pondus is just one of many narcissists on this forum who put on this big act that they are successful with women and meanwhile he answered that he would smash that BBW woman and you said he fixed you up with a BBW. There are a lot of big talkers on here, so don't even pay attention to anything they say unless they back it up with screen shots that are specifically addressed to them.

Unfortunately America is still quite racist. I just made a comment as to how I was shocked at Rich Piana's racist tape in that thread in the main Misc, as I couldn't even listen to it as it was disgusting and vile, and I got negged by racist losers on here.

Yes Cali is more liberal. BUT I do think interracial dating has a long way to go between black men and white women.

It is different in Cali but even then I do think white women are scared of how their families and friends will react if they date a black man. I know that even in California I've heard women be told that most black men under 30 are in jail or they will get cheated on, as one of my female friends is white and she only dates black men.

She is frustrated in Cali as there aren't many black men here, so I suggested she move to Kansas City or Atlanta.

She's my age and she was living with a 29 year old black man, but he cheated on her repeatedly and took a lot of her money. He even picked up on another woman when we were all out celebrating his birthday, to the point where this chick started following him to HER place, I took her aside and said "that's my friend's boyfriend, will you please leave" and the girl told me No, that she wanted to have sex with him!!! Young Asian girl. I was so shocked I could even stand up straight. This woman wanted to hookup with a drunk man walking to his girlfriend's house. I told her to kick him out and let them go find a place to have sex. Not sure what she did as I went home.

So of course her experience with him will bring the women around us to say "see I told you so". When in fact that dude played at our college football and was bipolar and had a lot of other issues. Most likely he was hit in the head too many times. Amazing to see women throw themselves at this guy when I didn't consider him that good looking. He did have a guy from the Patriots out and of course the women were flocking to that dude even more.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Now lets say that is true. Lets just pretend it is. All of my white friends in my town do so much better dating. Watching them approach women is an outright train wreck. Yet they keep getting ONS's, dates, and girlfriends. Half the time they beg me to approach with them because they are in pure anxiety mode. Many white women in places like Texas, North Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, and etc are not trying to just walk around holding a black dudes hand in public. This is why on dating sites you constantly see "no black guys". Its almost never no white, asian, hispanic, or etc. Generally always "no black guys". Every.single.time

The taboo is real and pretty much every black dude in this country that doesnt live in some ultra leftists/progressive type environment knows what the game is. This is why you see the fat white girl often times skinny or fit black guy. Those women have inherently lower status due to being overweight or unattractive. So they dont have value to lose in the eyes of white men, family, and etc because they are already low value.
    I've lived in every type of culture around. ****, I lived in Africa for a little while. I know how interracial dating goes and I know white people have it the easiest (guys at least) in terms of being the most accepted in the dating realm. I also lived in the south and I know how it goes down there. The pool is much, much smaller if you're a put together black dude. I've been the guy telling you to move longer than anyone else here. You know this.

Also, fails in the dating game and FA's in general are (my guess) a majority white people. Skin color has nothing to do with success as a blanket statement, it just makes the pool bigger or smaller.

As far as Pondus goes, lmao. The dude lives in the bay area, it's like a mecca of professional women who are lonely because the men weigh less than they do, have negative testosterone and couldn't change a car tire to save their life. It's the definition of beta males everywhere. If you're a guy who has any confidence whatsoever or is a 5/10 or higher, you can get laid or meet women there. It's not hard. When I had online dating and would stay a day or two there, I'd get the hottest matches and have the most luck in getting numbers in the bay area. I have family there too and their friends (women) would all tell my family how hot I was and want me to ask them out, etc. It's as close to life on easy mode as you can get (not counting traveling to other countries). The only other place I had that much luck was Phoenix. This is online dating though so who gives a ****, it's not real life.

In terms of real life dating, the best and most luck I've had always has to do with activity. Rock climbing, yoga, indoor soccer, etc. I ALWAYS get the standard initial thinking where they think I'm a douchebag (muscles, 5'11, resting bitch face, etc) but then after time they always end up liking me. That's why I'm always ragging on you about going to try this sort of **** too. You're going to get the same treatment up front, especially being black, but then when they realize you're a normal dude who's interested in normal thing (minus the anime, wtf bro, jk) they'll warm up to you. It's like a 1/4 date in the sense you talk to them and hang out but it's an activity so they're disarmed and not on the defensive.

Anyway, it's a bit off subject. I get what you're saying with the racial ****. It happens. One of the coolest chicks I ever dated (recently moved across country) dated a black guy before me. It's normal here. It's not so much where you are. Just deal with the smaller dating pool and find the ones who do the cool **** in different venues (yoga, soccer, rock climbing, etc)

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ranger I appreciate your positivity but going rock climbing, kayaking, or etc with almost entirely white women (I've looked at the meet up groups and etc). It won't magically yield women. I may go do these things because they are fun , but I Im not expecting to meet anyone. I'll enjoy myself, and be social. Maybe by the will of Zeus there will be some black girls there or some girls that arent hung up on race or general attractiveness

EDIT: How can you say skin color doesnt effect anything, and then you immediately say it shrinks the dating pool? That GREATLY effects the chances of meeting women that may be into you.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 06-17-2017 at 07:03 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's see,
    Yesterday it hit 94 deg's.
    Was about 70 last week.
    Drank coffee on the deck in the morning.
    I gave the hot tub the once over and balanced the chemicals.
    adjusted the sun sail over the hot tub i hung for privacy and to catch pine needles that fall on it.
    I dumped bleach in the wading pool to kill the skeeters so i can drain and clean it.
    I aerated the hard lemonade i have brewing in my basement.
    Cleaned off my deck and grilled lunch for me and my boys.
    going to a lake house with my friends for a week next month and decided to bring a few kegs with me so i cleaned out a 55 gal square garbage can so i can turn it into a giant keg cooler.

once it got super hot out i just sat on the deck with the kids under the shade umbrella and drank beer from the taps I got on the back porch my deck is attached to.

That was yesterday.

today is father's day.
    breakfast is done.
    drinking coffee on the deck.
    not as hot as yesterday.
    going to my dad's with the kids later and bringing them to their this evening.
    if it isn't raining i'll take a bike ride. then later towards sunset take the dog for a walk.
    if it is i'll clean inside.
    I might brush down my wicker furniture and spray paint it out on the lawn it'll dry fast on a day like today.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ranger I appreciate your positivity but going rock climbing, kayaking, or etc with almost entirely white women (I've looked at the meet up groups and etc). It won't magically yield women. I may go do these things because they are fun , but I Im not expecting to meet anyone. I'll enjoy myself, and be social. Maybe by the will of Zeus there will be some black girls there or some girls that arent hung up on race or general attractiveness

EDIT: How can you say skin color doesnt effect anything, and then you immediately say it shrinks the dating pool? That GREATLY effects the chances of meeting women that may be into you.
    I said skin color has nothing to do with FA status. Most of the failures in the dating game here are from white people. As a blanket statement, you don't make or break based on the fact you have dark skin. I said it just shrinks the possible candidates (location dependent).

You shouldn't go rock climbing, kayaking, etc to meet women. You should go for the exact reason you said you would....to enjoy it. That's why I do it and it's those times when I actually meet cool people (men and women). Hell, I actually met a rock climbing instructor recently as I was practicing tying a stupid knot and I wasn't getting it right for some reason. She helped me out, just went on a trail run with her the other day now too. Really cool chick. I wasn't there to meet her, had zero intention of meeting anyone actually, just sort of happened and it happened while I was looking like a dumb ass not able to tie a knot (strong ranger skills, fuuuuark) Anyway, at the very least, learning a new skill or developing a new hobby is worth it. I'm not sure how the meet up groups (assuming that site online) are where you live. Where I am, it's all old people. I went down to the aquatic center on my own and just started randomly meeting there as they were kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and sailing. Way better than forced meeting groups. I'm starting to seriously think the online thing doesn't attract normal people in general.

Anyway, give it a shot and update the thread.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are black women everywhere in my city. The problem is there is a weird cultural disconnect. Essentially many black women are turned off by professional sounding and acting black men. Even black women they are educated themselves. I blame the fact that hip hop and street culture have somewhat became "black culture". Especially in lower income brackets. And it doesnt help the media is constantly showing thuggish black men as sexually relevant. Several black women have told me that hood/thug/ghetto or as long as black guy has a few of those qualities he is more sexually attractive. My own mother said this

However a bunch of white males that probably didn't grow up in black families or black communities will naturally say that this isn't true, Im making it all up, and how they have a abercrombie and fitch type black bro that slays so therefore my point is null and void from that single anecdote.

Professional put together black dudes are constantly made a joke in music videos, movies, and sitcoms (specifically 90s era)
    [img][/img]
    That's the thing. When I say black girls like hood guys I'm not saying every girl is looking for Kodak Black, but if you don't have ANY of those qualities then you're pool is very limited, that's the point we're trying to make. You see it all the time in black movies, even the professional career black men have some element of being hood added to the character.

Its all good man.

Sheeeeeet. Before I quit online dating I did spoof my GPS and the North West Pacific seemed to be the only place I could get girls that were like decent looking. Granted I didnt message most and naturally didn't live there so its all speculation about what would have happened post match.
    I know a guy like us who moved to Seattle and he's living it up out there. Not saying he's slaying left and right, but from what it looks like he's hanging out with hot girls who accept him for his non stereotypical ways

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    I live in one of the most white and liberal state in the country, I can understand where he is coming from. I myself have tried approaching guys (all different races) and they get a bit turned off. It's the same on dating apps (no black women or only white women). Not being hood and conservative is a double edge sword for minorities. I feel like people in general would not mind dating a well spoken black person, but it's their friends and family they have to deal with. I dated a white guy for awhile then when he introduced me to his friends he changed. I assumed his southern boys were not OK with my skin color. If I was white I would already be locked down by now. Yes it is 2017, but there are a lot of people that are still not OK with 2 different races dating.
    Although you still have to worry about meeting the family, white guys actually LOOK for well-spoken black women. There are some white women out there who prefer abercrombie model type black guys, but generally the more hood/"black" you are the better you'll do with white girls. Not to mention I've never heard of black girls getting rejected by other black guys for acting too white, especially if they're 6+.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    I said skin color has nothing to do with FA status. Most of the failures in the dating game here are from white people. As a blanket statement, you don't make or break based on the fact you have dark skin. I said it just shrinks the possible candidates (location dependent).

You shouldn't go rock climbing, kayaking, etc to meet women. You should go for the exact reason you said you would....to enjoy it. That's why I do it and it's those times when I actually meet cool people (men and women). Hell, I actually met a rock climbing instructor recently as I was practicing tying a stupid knot and I wasn't getting it right for some reason. She helped me out, just went on a trail run with her the other day now too. Really cool chick. I wasn't there to meet her, had zero intention of meeting anyone actually, just sort of happened and it happened while I was looking like a dumb ass not able to tie a knot (strong ranger skills, fuuuuark) Anyway, at the very least, learning a new skill or developing a new hobby is worth it. I'm not sure how the meet up groups (assuming that site online) are where you live. Where I am, it's all old people. I went down to the aquatic center on my own and just started randomly meeting there as they were kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and sailing. Way better than forced meeting groups. I'm starting to seriously think the online thing doesn't attract normal people in general.

Anyway, give it a shot and update the thread.
    Not true. There area lot of issues that get swept under the rug in the black community like depression, sexual abuse, and until recently homosexuality. Being FA is no different, so much so that dudes lie on their dick all the time. Having sex with tons of women is glorified like crazy. I worked in a ratchet call center and upon telling everyone I lost my virginity at 21 everyone was shocked. They didn't get on me for it, but some of the dudes were bragging about how they were having sex in middle school, some of the girls did too. I mean white people do it too, but it's a lot worse to be FA as a black guy, so most don't admit it. There's a lot of fat, ugly, short etc black people out there do you really think all of them are getting pussy?

I also feel like people are less likely to assume that we don't do well with women. Thanks to guys like sword and flchamp (jk guys) people assume that we all have hoes. As otaku has said plenty of times his friends look to him for approaching advice, and I had a white friend call me smooth operator just because of how often he's seen me approach but they don't see all of the rejections, flakes, etc. I'd be rich if got a dime for the amount of times I've heard "You're black bro its so easy for you".
    Last edited by iamdetermined; 06-18-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Not true. There area lot of issues that get swept under the rug in the black community like depression, sexual abuse, and until recently homosexuality. Being FA is no different, so much so that dudes lie on their dick all the time. Having sex with tons of women is glorified like crazy. I worked in a ratchet call center and upon telling everyone I lost my virginity at 21 everyone was shocked. They didn't get on me for it, but some of the dudes were bragging about how they were having sex in middle school, some of the girls did too. I mean white people do it too, but it's a lot worse to be FA as a black guy, so most don't admit it. There's a lot of fat, ugly, short etc black people out there do you really think all of them are getting pussy?

I also feel like people are less likely to assume that we don't do well with women. Thanks to guys like sword and flchamp (jk guys) people assume that we all have hoes. As otaku has said plenty of times his friends look to him for approaching advice, and I had a white friend call me smooth operator just because of how often he's seen me approach but they don't see all of the rejections, flakes, etc. I'd be rich if got a dime for the amount of times I've heard "You're black bro its so easy for you".
    Literally none of this is skin color dependent. Who gives a fck if people think you do well or don't? That doesn't make you FA or not. Your luck/game/relationships with women determine that. If you want to talk about stereotypes, the stereotypical virgin neckbeard is a fat white guy with acne. Your dark skin has no effect on that, it only matters when it comes to whether people view you as a dating option or not. For every chick I know (California so obvious biased results) that wouldn't date a black guy, I know one that is far more likely to date a black guy than a white guy.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Literally none of this is skin color dependent. Who gives a fck if people think you do well or don't? That doesn't make you FA or not. Your luck/game/relationships with women determine that. If you want to talk about stereotypes, the stereotypical virgin neckbeard is a fat white guy with acne. Your dark skin has no effect on that, it only matters when it comes to whether people view you as a dating option or not. For every chick I know (California so obvious biased results) that wouldn't date a black guy, I know one that is far more likely to date a black guy than a white guy.
    Eh I get what you're saying, but yeah I think the audience we are talking about is the non-mainstream black dude.

I get it from friends do that I can run game and talk to women. The more I think about it is that this typically happens in clubs/bars. Clubs especially are ****ing casinos for pussy. You're not there to win. It's mostly for people to act out, show a little personality, get attention and validation and that's it.

So many times I've talked to girls and gotten nothing. Ran game, etc. It is exhausting playing the entertainer.

Also to iamdetermined, otakurevan, etc. it's probably harder as a black man because not necessarily race as US_Ranger mentioned, but more of a social circle thing especially if you're not in that group or fit in.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've kind of wondered if there's a racial part of FA - not as in attraction/racism, but more as in cultural norms and expectations that could get you going down that road.

I.e., I've been around a ton of (south Asian) Indians and pry half of them are socially nonfunctional, even if they were born in the States and completely Americanized. On the flip side, like Otaku said, some people don't think black FAs can even exist. It's kind of interesting to think about.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Its all good guys. Side note weight loss process is going good. Put on some chinos for work and when I got there I realized I needed a belt. Definitely feels good. Pretty sure Im going to join the Guard and end up being support to Special Forces. Will update on that progress as well. Should be getting a Net + and Sec + cert before the fall as well.Also the girl mentioned in the 1st post? Said she wanted to be friends. I quite literally have zero options and I'm not going out of my way to change that. It'll be interesting how this turns out.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 06-18-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined
    I worked in a ratchet call center and upon telling everyone I lost my virginity at 21 everyone was shocked. They didn't get on me for it, but some of the dudes were bragging about how they were having sex in middle school, some of the girls did too. I mean white people do it too, but it's a lot worse to be FA as a black guy, so most don't admit it. There's a lot of fat, ugly, short etc black people out there do you really think all of them are getting pussy?
    They aren't, but really dude... Having sex at an extremely young age is nothing to brag about or be proud of. Would those mother****ers be bragging if they were parents at the age of 11-13? Context is everything. They fail to realize that if they didn't have kids at that point that they got extremely lucky, considering it's doubtful that they used any kind of protection. Furthermore the area you're in in Florida is actually notoriously high with its rate of HIV and other STD infections, especially when compared to neighboring and nearby counties.

I lost my virginity at age 18. Who the **** am I trying to impress by ****ing everything that walks while still being a kid? If someone brags about that it is because they have done **** all with their lives. And most people having sex at that point haven't.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined
    Yes, people to a degree will assume that because you are black you are desperate for pussy and will do anything to get it. What do you do in that instance? Rise above. Hold yourself to a higher damn standard, and be all the better for it. But you're feeding into the **** when you refer to these women as hos. I don't call a woman a ho or a bitch unless she proves she is actually deserving of that title. Break free of that stereotypical **** you're feeding yourself...trust me. You might not think you're feeding into it, but you are.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger
    What effort?

All the women I've actually enjoyed dating didn't require much effort. They said what they wanted, I said what I wanted and things happened without it feeling like I was pulling teeth. Women like the story I mentioned are everywhere, they litter online dating sites, they walk around screaming "where have all the good guys gone" while ignoring the 50 good guys all around them. It's nothing new, it's just pronounced in our social media society.

The only effort that isn't worth it and should be the "fck this" attitude is the online dating part. It's 100% not worth it anymore. I actually just went on ********/instagram and looked at about 5-6 profiles of women I've been on dates with in the last year from online sites. Every single one of them is still single. Every single one of them posting selfies. Every single one of them has at least one quote about either settling or one of those fake motivational things that scream insecurity. It's like clockwork and it never fails. I'd actually forgotten about most of them until I thought of it about an hour ago and took a look to see how they were doing. These women are going to be single until their late 30's and then they'll enter damage control mode and settle with some beta in order to have a kid (if they don't have one yet) or have that security of house, retirement, etc and other things they have to think about all of a sudden.

These women are not worth the effort but it's sometimes hard to tell if they're that woman until you go out with them.

I met a rock climbing instructor a couple months ago. She's super chill, easy to talk to, no drama. No effort required in terms of stress when talking to her. She's a normal, good person with a kind heart. Crazy how that works. I think we all just keep meeting these awful creatures and then start to assume that it's normal based on patterns we keep seeing. It's hard to weed through the bull**** but it's that or rot.
    Lmfao. This situation describes my ex perfectly. Instagram and ******** accounts loaded with selfies. No hobbies outside of work and exercise. Always had to talk about how guys or patients (she's a nurse) would hit on her or how they sent her angry messages when she was off the market last month while we were an official couple. She was all about keeping up appearances on social media but not about building anything of worth or relevance. But what was I? Blinded by the fact that she was good looking. Signs were obvious that I should have ignored it but I didn't. The only reason I was really with her in retrospect was to smash, because based on the subject matter of conversations she would start it was obvious she wasn't really worth her salt. Lmfao. I could keep on going about that one, but I definitely dodged a bullet. And you're right about it. You typically don't learn these women are **** until you actually date them and then watch those facades drop as they become more relaxed, natural and show you how they really are. Y'all don't hear us though. We fail way more than we succeed, and when it comes to women, don't let your eyes fool you. You might see me with a fly girl and think I'm winning when in reality I may be losing.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    They aren't, but really dude... Having sex at an extremely young age is nothing to brag about or be proud of. Would those mother****ers be bragging if they were parents at the age of 11-13? Context is everything. They fail to realize that if they didn't have kids at that point that they got extremely lucky, considering it's doubtful that they used any kind of protection. Furthermore the area you're in in Florida is actually notoriously high with its rate of HIV and other STD infections, especially when compared to neighboring and nearby counties.

I lost my virginity at age 18. Who the **** am I trying to impress by ****ing everything that walks while still being a kid? If someone brags about that it is because they have done **** all with their lives. And most people having sex at that point haven't.

Yes, people to a degree will assume that because you are black you are desperate for pussy and will do anything to get it. What do you do in that instance? Rise above. Hold yourself to a higher damn standard, and be all the better for it. But you're feeding into the **** when you refer to these women as hos. I don't call a woman a ho or a bitch unless she proves she is actually deserving of that title. Break free of that stereotypical **** you're feeding yourself...trust me. You might not think you're feeding into it, but you are.

Lmfao. This situation describes my ex perfectly. Instagram and ******** accounts loaded with selfies. No hobbies outside of work and exercise. Always had to talk about how guys or patients (she's a nurse) would hit on her or how they sent her angry messages when she was off the market last month while we were an official couple. She was all about keeping up appearances on social media but not about building anything of worth or relevance. But what was I? Blinded by the fact that she was good looking. Signs were obvious that I should have ignored it but I didn't. The only reason I was really with her in retrospect was to smash, because based on the subject matter of conversations she would start it was obvious she wasn't really worth her salt. Lmfao. I could keep on going about that one, but I definitely dodged a bullet. And you're right about it. You typically don't learn these women are **** until you actually date them and then watch those facades drop as they become more relaxed, natural and show you how they really are. Y'all don't hear us though. We fail way more than we succeed, and when it comes to women, don't let your eyes fool you. You might see me with a fly girl and think I'm winning when in reality I may be losing.
    solid post over all.

Maybe its cope, but I really don't care if a girl is really..."good looking" anymore. Just be cool, sane, and fairly height weight proportionate. If she ever lives in my house the diet will eventually set her right anyway.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    You live in a white and liberal state, yet Southern boys?? Those two should be mutually exclusive.

I agree that a female would have to not give a crap what her family thinks to be in a mixed race relationships.

I have a family member who has since passed, who heard that I dated a Mexican man (who had his own business and was quite successful) and a Columbian man years ago, and I can't even tell you the nasty comments I received.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 06-20-2017 at 04:41 AM.

solid post over all.

Maybe its cope, but I really don't care if a girl is really..."good looking" anymore. Just be cool, sane, and fairly height weight proportionate. If she ever lives in my house the diet will eventually set her right anyway.
    You think your recent weight gain would have made you more sympathetic towards one's battle with weight. Food addiction gets worse when one adds in carbs. I started cooking gourmet meals and even gluten-free pasta dishes are addictive.

I lowered my standards significantly back in the short relapse when I was dating, as who was I to judge these men? Many I met in real life and they had extra pudge or were skinny. Honestly they were more down to earth than the mass monster CHADs I saw 3-5 years ago.

Like you I've been dropping the KGs but if I was dating I would be open to more physiques. Hell Im lucky to be alive and would look more for someone to grow old with than CHAD.

The way you write, you would think that a chubby woman is worse than a woman who is a drug addict. What about other qualities of a woman? Make a list of what you are looking for in a woman outside of size.

- Kindness
    - Compassion
    - Empathy
    - Would she make a good mother?
    - Is she responsible with money?
    - Are her parents still married?
    - Do you agree on religion?
    - Do you agree on politics?
    - Does she have multiple baby daddys?
    - Does she have any addictions?
    - Does she suffer from depression and/or anxiety?
    - Does she have a brother named Rexpert? lol
    Etc.

Money, politics and religion can cause huge problems in relationships.

Size can change. You and I go up and down 20 KG in a year. I am working with a professional to hit my set point and stay there instead of yo-yoing up and now 40 lbs in a year.

The way you write, you would think that a chubby woman is worse than a woman who is a drug addict or with multiple baby daddys.

In addition, I have noticed that many men who don't have success with women lack empathy towards a woman. You don't talk to me in a charming way, unlike other men on this forum and in real life.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 06-20-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hard lemonade is almost ready.
    came in at 7%

got some hard cider brewing now for my lake trip with the guys next month.

AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcceptedLoser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MSTOW crew checking in. Men sent their own way.

I have pretty much given up on dating and relationships. I'm highly introverted and my sex drive is nonexistent, so it doesn't bother me much.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post

You're preaching to the choir brah. I didn't give a damn about what they had to say or brag about, most of them blew their first paycheck before we got our second one. Don't mean to judge but I definitely knew that I wasn't talking to the brightest group except the other college kids and some older people. Aware though, had a guy who's from here tell me that if a girl says she's a local he assumes they're a sloot....as in they've actually proved it. Probably over exaggerating but I see what he's talking about.

You typically don't learn these women are **** until you actually date them and then watch those facades drop as they become more relaxed, natural and show you how they really are. Y'all don't hear us though. We fail way more than we succeed, and when it comes to women, don't let your eyes fool you. You might see me with a fly girl and think I'm winning when in reality I may be losing.
    Guess you haven't seen my recent posts but I learned this lesson the hard way. I hung out with my ex and her/my friend quite frequently and went to the club with them a couple of times. They were both 7/10+ so whenever I was walking around with them I'd see guys look at me like they thought I had it all. Little did they know all the sht I had to deal with...being around hot girls is nice but sometimes it's just not worth it so looks like you were right.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast