svax1610 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Can a football (soccer) player get an aesthetic body?

I have two passions. Playing soccer and working out at the gym. I played soccer since I was really young and I work out constantly in the gym since 1 year ago. I was really skinny, and right now I've increased my musce mass so I look athletic, the problem is that idk how big should I get for my sport. I want to ask you guys, what do you think that will be the example of the perfect body for soccer? I will put some examples of players that I follow as example and I wanna know what do you think about them. Are they aesthetic? too skinny? fit?... of course you can't compare them to body builders or american football players cause in soccer getting that big could cause getting slow, and lose the agility. Well my examples are these:

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Alexis Sanchez
    Robert Lewandowski
    Sergio Ramos
    Xherdan Shaqiri (incredible quads)
    Radamel Falcao

All opinions are welcome.
    Attached Images

SEJM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. I want to ask you guys, what do you think that will be the example of the perfect body for soccer? -- Well considering that the list of players you posted are playing at the highest level, probably the bodies that they have...

2. I will put some examples of players that I follow as example and I wanna know what do you think about them. Are they aesthetic? too skinny? fit? -- Well some are too skinny in my opinion, but then again they aren't training to be Mr. Universes, but they have better definition than many people, and they definitely are fitter. That 3rd guy on your list, in terms of sheer aesthetics, looks the best. Remember, they are not bodybuilders and are not concerned with only hypertrophy, they are conditioned to specifically play soccer. As you stated, "you can't compare them to body builders or american football players cause in soccer getting that big could cause getting slow, and lose the agility."