BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Quake 10.0 (Caffeine-Free) - Can You Feel It?

Hey guys, I was recently given the opportunity to try out Scivation's newest pre-workout powerhouse formula, Quake 10.0 (Caffeine-Free). Around the time I received my 20 scoop tub I had just tweaked something in my trapezius/neck and ended up taking off right at two weeks from the gym. My back and neck are feeling better but still tight (need to really buckle down and work to improve my overall mobility) but I am happy to report I was back in the gym on Monday and then again this morning.

Before I get ahead of myself, I have to give a shout out to the Scivation crew for not only giving me the opportunity to try their product but also for formulating one of the most well-rounded and performance-focused preworkouts I have seen in quite some time. My only reservation about the formula was the caffeine content at 350 mg's per two scoops but the caffeine-free version took care of that issue for me. Having a fully-dosed product without stimulants gives the flexibility of either going completely stimulant-free or tailoring the stimulant content to your own preferences. I have chosen to do the latter for my first two workouts and will most likely continue doing so for the remaining ~eight workouts with this tub.

Two weeks out of the gym was rough for me. That's probably the longest I've been out in a few years. I had been doing an upper/lower split prior to my hiatus but decided to get back in the swing of things with a lower volume, full body routine. On Monday I had two cups of coffee like I do every morning that I don't go to the gym and then decided my back/neck felt good enough to get back at it. I cracked open my tub of Quake 10.0 and was greeted by a very delightful lemon aroma which gave me high hopes for the flavoring itself. I am happy to report that the flavoring and the aroma were very much on the same page and two scoops in roughly 12 ounces of water was quite enjoyable.

I always train in a fasted state but I was even further from my last meal on Monday since I debated for a couple hours after waking about whether or not I should go to the gym. I wasn't sure what to expect between the two week break and my delayed arrival at the gym but I noticed before even making it to the gym that I was more energized than what two cups of coffee would normally do for me. I have to attribute this to the hefty dose of l-tyrosine which complements caffeine very nicely in my experience. I do not recall having such a large dose in any other supplement I have taken but it was definitely noticeable here.

As I moved into my workout, I noticed very quickly that my vascularity and muscle fullness was starting to increase very quickly. I expected this given the generous dosing of l-citrulline and arginine nitrate but it was a bit surprising as I had been in a fasted state for longer than usual. For my total body workout, I hit weighted pull-ups for six sets. I alternated the first three sets with incline dumbbell presses and the last three sets with glute-ham raises. I then moved into leg extensions (I am going to switch these out on my light quad day most likely) alternating with dumbbell hammer curls with a twist at the peak. After that I knocked out two sets of seated calf raises and two sets of crunches on one of the ab resistance machines (can't think of the name at the moment). I finished the workout with an intense sweat and serious pump in just about all of my muscles. I was very pleased with how I felt before, during and well after my workout. The energy hit from the coffee and the synergy with Quake's excellent profile made for a very "clean" mindset and I didn't feel like I missed a beat at all after the two weeks I had been out.

Today I had another total body session around my normal time (6 AM). This time I took a 200 mg caffeine pill and my two scoops of Quake. The lemon drop flavor was just as refreshing as Monday. I am actually contemplating trying a workout on Friday without any caffeine as I noticed an uptick in mood and focus well before the caffeine pill had time to hit my bloodstream. If I end up doing this, it will be the first time in years that I've went to the gym without any caffeine. Regardless of whether I do that or not, I am still able to keep my stimulant intake in check thanks to the previously mentioned synergy this profile provides and that is important to me.

This morning I hit flat dumbbell presses for six sets. I alternated the first three sets with single-leg lying leg curls and the last three sets with rear delt machine flyes. I was a bit pressed for time so I didn't hit a quad-specific movement but did manage to get a couple sets of calf raises in before I had to leave the gym to get ready for work. The best word I can come up with to describe the energy I had from 200 mg caffeine/Quake combo is sufficient. It wasn't overbearing but just enough to bump my early morning motivation to get in the gym and get moving. The pumps were solid today but I didn't do anything that really put that aspect to the test today but the veins were still popping which is always nice. My endurance and recovery between sets was noticeably improved. From my understanding of Capros, it is an ingredient that provides benefit with cumulative dosing but there was definitely something at work during this session and I am looking forward to seeing how this aspect progresses with the next couple weeks of workouts.

Overall, I am very excited about being given this opportunity and apologize for the delay but I hope that I am able to make it worthwhile for IlliniTrack800m for selecting me to log this product.

Stay tuned for another update (most likely on Friday)!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Hey guys, I was recently given the opportunity to try out Scivation's newest pre-workout powerhouse formula, Quake 10.0 (Caffeine-Free). Around the time I received my 20 scoop tub I had just tweaked something in my trapezius/neck and ended up taking off right at two weeks from the gym. My back and neck are feeling better but still tight (need to really buckle down and work to improve my overall mobility) but I am happy to report I was back in the gym on Monday and then again this morning.

Before I get ahead of myself, I have to give a shout out to the Scivation crew for not only giving me the opportunity to try their product but also for formulating one of the most well-rounded and performance-focused preworkouts I have seen in quite some time. My only reservation about the formula was the caffeine content at 350 mg's per two scoops but the caffeine-free version took care of that issue for me. Having a fully-dosed product without stimulants gives the flexibility of either going completely stimulant-free or tailoring the stimulant content to your own preferences. I have chosen to do the latter for my first two workouts and will most likely continue doing so for the remaining ~eight workouts with this tub.

Two weeks out of the gym was rough for me. That's probably the longest I've been out in a few years. I had been doing an upper/lower split prior to my hiatus but decided to get back in the swing of things with a lower volume, full body routine. On Monday I had two cups of coffee like I do every morning that I don't go to the gym and then decided my back/neck felt good enough to get back at it. I cracked open my tub of Quake 10.0 and was greeted by a very delightful lemon aroma which gave me high hopes for the flavoring itself. I am happy to report that the flavoring and the aroma were very much on the same page and two scoops in roughly 12 ounces of water was quite enjoyable.

I always train in a fasted state but I was even further from my last meal on Monday since I debated for a couple hours after waking about whether or not I should go to the gym. I wasn't sure what to expect between the two week break and my delayed arrival at the gym but I noticed before even making it to the gym that I was more energized than what two cups of coffee would normally do for me. I have to attribute this to the hefty dose of l-tyrosine which complements caffeine very nicely in my experience. I do not recall having such a large dose in any other supplement I have taken but it was definitely noticeable here.

As I moved into my workout, I noticed very quickly that my vascularity and muscle fullness was starting to increase very quickly. I expected this given the generous dosing of l-citrulline and arginine nitrate but it was a bit surprising as I had been in a fasted state for longer than usual. For my total body workout, I hit weighted pull-ups for six sets. I alternated the first three sets with incline dumbbell presses and the last three sets with glute-ham raises. I then moved into leg extensions (I am going to switch these out on my light quad day most likely) alternating with dumbbell hammer curls with a twist at the peak. After that I knocked out two sets of seated calf raises and two sets of crunches on one of the ab resistance machines (can't think of the name at the moment). I finished the workout with an intense sweat and serious pump in just about all of my muscles. I was very pleased with how I felt before, during and well after my workout. The energy hit from the coffee and the synergy with Quake's excellent profile made for a very "clean" mindset and I didn't feel like I missed a beat at all after the two weeks I had been out.

Today I had another total body session around my normal time (6 AM). This time I took a 200 mg caffeine pill and my two scoops of Quake. The lemon drop flavor was just as refreshing as Monday. I am actually contemplating trying a workout on Friday without any caffeine as I noticed an uptick in mood and focus well before the caffeine pill had time to hit my bloodstream. If I end up doing this, it will be the first time in years that I've went to the gym without any caffeine. Regardless of whether I do that or not, I am still able to keep my stimulant intake in check thanks to the previously mentioned synergy this profile provides and that is important to me.

This morning I hit flat dumbbell presses for six sets. I alternated the first three sets with single-leg lying leg curls and the last three sets with rear delt machine flyes. I was a bit pressed for time so I didn't hit a quad-specific movement but did manage to get a couple sets of calf raises in before I had to leave the gym to get ready for work. The best word I can come up with to describe the energy I had from 200 mg caffeine/Quake combo is sufficient. It wasn't overbearing but just enough to bump my early morning motivation to get in the gym and get moving. The pumps were solid today but I didn't do anything that really put that aspect to the test today but the veins were still popping which is always nice. My endurance and recovery between sets was noticeably improved. From my understanding of Capros, it is an ingredient that provides benefit with cumulative dosing but there was definitely something at work during this session and I am looking forward to seeing how this aspect progresses with the next couple weeks of workouts.

Overall, I am very excited about being given this opportunity and apologize for the delay but I hope that I am able to make it worthwhile for IlliniTrack800m for selecting me to log this product.

Stay tuned for another update (most likely on Friday)!
    Some great detail, take it easy though you don't want to reinjure
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice detail in here. Also, I like your 3 staples very, very much
    Better Every Day: A Log About Lifting, Supps, and Life
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174233481

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subbed and in! busy week for me :s
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    Some great detail, take it easy though you don't want to reinjure
    Thanks brother. It's really strange. My neck feels fine when I wake up but a day of less than ideal posture (desk job) has my neck screaming by the time I get home. I've gotta really dedicate some time to correcting it.

Originally Posted by gesler0811 View Post
    Nice detail in here. Also, I like your 3 staples very, very much
    Thanks man. Glad to have you along for the ride.

Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    subbed and in! busy week for me :s
    I know the feeling. I managed to get in the gym this morning. Two cups of coffee and Quake make for a killer combination. I just realized that was the only caffeine I had today which says a lot.

I had another total body workout consisting of six sets of Romanian deadlifts with the first three sets alternated with t-bar rows and the last three alternated with hammer strength bench press. I hit two sets of seated calf raises, a set of dumbbells curls with reverse grip negatives followed by a set of underhand cable press downs and two sets of crunches. Despite the relatively low volume, I had pumps and veins popping everywhere which is always a nice motivator. My recovery between sets seemed to be as good or better than it has been in a long time. I am three workouts in and very pleased with how my training has felt with the help of Quake.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How'd the weekend go?

How'd the weekend go?
    I lifted Saturday (as posted above) and then I took the wife and kids to my brother's to celebrate our niece's second birthday yesterday. My neck pain is still prevalent and I am hoping it'll easy up in the next day or two. I am going to take some time away from the gym (another day or two) to be safe and focus on massaging and stretching my trapezius. I will post an update ASAP.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lifted Saturday (as posted above) and then I took the wife and kids to my brother's to celebrate our niece's second birthday yesterday. My neck pain is still prevalent and I am hoping it'll easy up in the next day or two. I am going to take some time away from the gym (another day or two) to be safe and focus on massaging and stretching my trapezius. I will post an update ASAP.
    Sounds like you had a good weekend! Looking forward to your updates

gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How's the neck treating you?

How's the neck treating you?
    Thanks for checking in man. I appreciate the thought. I went to the gym on Friday and felt fine afterwards but it tightened up again over the weekend worse than it had before. It has felt better the last two days (with today being the best it has felt in a long time) but I opted to stay out of the gym to be on the safe side. I might get back in there tomorrow and see how it goes. If/when I do, I'll be sure to update this thread.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Thanks for checking in man. I appreciate the thought. I went to the gym on Friday and felt fine afterwards but it tightened up again over the weekend worse than it had before. It has felt better the last two days (with today being the best it has felt in a long time) but I opted to stay out of the gym to be on the safe side. I might get back in there tomorrow and see how it goes. If/when I do, I'll be sure to update this thread.
    Man, I am so sick of gym-related injuries. I've had my fair share over the past two years, and I hate how they set everything back, and how they force you to start modifying stuff and subbing out exercises you really want to be doing. Good luck with the recovery.

Man, I am so sick of gym-related injuries. I've had my fair share over the past two years, and I hate how they set everything back, and how they force you to start modifying stuff and subbing out exercises you really want to be doing. Good luck with the recovery.
    Story of every lifter ever I think

Story of every lifter ever I think
    Maybe we could turn this log into a support group

I'm sure BogusForLife is okay with a little friendly hijacking

not just that, but I've done a lot of foam rolling, stretching, warming up, and watching my form and injuries still happen out of the blue... sometimes on weight nowhere near max

Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    not just that, but I've done a lot of foam rolling, stretching, warming up, and watching my form and injuries still happen out of the blue... sometimes on weight nowhere near max
    I don't want to speak too soon (as if seven months is too soon, lol) but I went to the gym once last week and then again this morning and have experienced no issues with my neck/back or wrists at this point. I think having over two weeks off for Christmas and being away from my desk really helped too. With that said, if my Quake has not turned into a brick and/or is salvageable, I plan on giving it a shot on Thursday with 200 mg's of caffeine and will report back.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't want to speak too soon (as if seven months is too soon, lol) but I went to the gym once last week and then again this morning and have experienced no issues with my neck/back or wrists at this point. I think having over two weeks off for Christmas and being away from my desk really helped too. With that said, if my Quake has not turned into a brick and/or is salvageable, I plan on giving it a shot on Thursday with 200 mg's of caffeine and will report back.
    Have you tried the Quake without any caffeine pills? if so, how was it?

Originally Posted by masterg20 View Post
    I have not but I think for someone who isn't overly reliant on caffeine to get going, it would be an ideal option based on the profile alone and the fact that I noticed a bump in focus prior to my caffeine pill kicking in the last time I took it (last year).
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by masterg20 View Post
    I have done both and really appreciate how versatile it is.
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrJonPT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like a good supplement profile wise - thanks for the detailed log.

In with my bi-weekly update (good grief, lol).

I made it to the gym this morning with a caffeine pill and two scoops of Quake 10.0. I forgot how solid the lemon flavoring was. I also forgot how noticeable the increase in focus was. I had a relatively "light" workout consisting of back and rear delt work with extra emphasis on scapular retraction and shoulder rotation. I was pleased with the endurance provided in this higher rep workout and the aforementioned focus lasted for several hours after my workout.

I hadn't looked at the label for this product in a while and had almost forgotten how stacked it truly was. I could see this becoming a staple once I work through the other supplements I already have open in my pantry and/or freezer. Lord willing, I'll be back in the gym tomorrow for a "push" day and will post back if so.

Thanks again Scivation for the stellar product and apologies for ridiculously delayed and sporadic logging.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great update. Glad to see you're putting it to good use. One thing I notice even with the stim free is extra sweating.
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Solid, are you finding the Caffeine Free version still hits like a solid PWO just without the caffeine or how do you feel it hits you differently?
    Chris

Twitter and Instagram @WarPaintWaldo
    OCRAddict.com
    OCRAddict on ********