blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Strong lifts (for size and experience) but arms look small. :'(

Im 5'11 165lbs with 14-15 percent body fat. I can bench my bodyweight for 5 sets of 7. My 1rm is 205lbs. I mostly incline bench but i go heavy like once or twice a month and those were the numbers i got on flat. I can shoulder press 65 dumbells for 5 sets of 7. I can a set 20 Marine Corp standard pullups on a good day. I can do 3 sets of 5 with a 45lbs hanging from a belt. But my arms are small asf . I measured pumped at 13.5. It makes me look like i dont lift especially in large t-shirts. I feel like my chest and torso make my arms look really small in comparison combined with my huge wingspan. I wanna lean down to 10-12 percent body fat first before i bulk. Thnx for reading if ya made it this far.

Pics of meh
    Progress https://imgur.com/a/bSL4E

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blastedpotato View Post
    Im 5'11 165lbs with 14-15 percent body fat. I can bench my bodyweight for 5 sets of 7. My 1rm is 205lbs. I mostly incline bench but i go heavy like once or twice a month and those were the numbers i got on flat. I can shoulder press 65 dumbells for 5 sets of 7. I can a set 20 Marine Corp standard pullups on a good day. I can do 3 sets of 5 with a 45lbs hanging from a belt. But my arms are small asf . I measured pumped at 13.5. It makes me look like i dont lift especially in large t-shirts. I feel like my chest and torso make my arms look really small in comparison combined with my huge wingspan. I wanna lean down to 10-12 percent body fat first before i bulk. Thnx for reading if ya made it this far.

Pics of meh
    Progress https://imgur.com/a/bSL4E
    From the picture (difficult angle, kind of) it looks like your arms "match" your physique. You look like you're in really good shape, but until you put on some weight/mass, I don't think you can expect much growth in your arms. (And coming from a straight guy) YOU LOOK JUST FINE and like you're in great shape!