Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    Yeah, I suppose that was a bit confusing since all SSB will allow for no-hands operation. My point is more along how it balances on the shoulder/back that is more unique. Other bars can shift backward to balance, and this doesn't happen with the Crep. It makes the Crep the harder bar to use IMO, but from an upper back/positioning development standpoint, the Crep is in a class by itself. And to be fair, I've literally used nearly every SSB on the market, EliteFTS, Edge, BW, Rogue, even the junkie Amazon ones, the Crepinsek SSB is just a better designed bar.
    10-4 I'll certainly defer to your judgement since I've only used mine.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To all who answered thanks for the answers to my questions. I do conventional squats as of now, but wanted to hear each persons thoughts and reasoning for using the SSB, seems like a great bar that can save the shoulders in the long run and have carry over if one should go back to conventional.

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    10-4 I'll certainly defer to your judgement since I've only used mine.
    MGM711 does seems to be the resident SSB expert. Now that you have me in the market for one of these, I am doing my research. MGM's name has come up in many searches on the subject. He has said from the very start the Crepinsek is superior. Like you, I will defer to his 'advices'.

That said if an EliteFTS Yoke were to appear on my doorstep under unusual circumstances, would you snub your nose at it? Asked another way (and I guess this is aimed at MGM711): Although Crep is superior, Elite's is still pretty darn good right?
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wish someone here would pull the trigger on the Fortis, I am curious to hear someone's experience with the reverse camber.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    Hey dude, this video might be worth your time.
    Just got around to watching this 12 minute video. Thanks for posting. It was excellent information. Found it quite interesting that he uses it for front squats as well. Anyone here ever try this?
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anybody want to organize a group buy for the Crepinsek?
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Ha - there's a man thinking!
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #3 ▪[M]===[6]▪
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryPendur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    I wish someone here would pull the trigger on the Fortis, I am curious to hear someone's experience with the reverse camber.
    I don't see "reverse" camber on that bar. What are you referring to ?

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nebamartinez View Post
    Richard,

I've found that rack handles at least for me offer a great way to push myself more near failure; I think they are great at assisting in maintaining balance when light headed or fatigued. They also work great to push a little past failure out of the hole.
    Thank's, my new Legend rack is due in a couple of weeks, so I need to find someone to fabricate some handles.

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    MGM711 does seems to be the resident SSB expert. Now that you have me in the market for one of these, I am doing my research. MGM's name has come up in many searches on the subject. He has said from the very start the Crepinsek is superior. Like you, I will defer to his 'advices'.

That said if an EliteFTS Yoke were to appear on my doorstep under unusual circumstances, would you snub your nose at it? Asked another way (and I guess this is aimed at MGM711): Although Crep is superior, Elite's is still pretty darn good right?
    For the most part, all of these SSBs are worth owning. I'm just saying, if you want the best one and do the purchase once, just get the Crepinsek. It's costlier, but IMO, it's the superior SSB.

If I had to rank them in order, I'd go Crepinsek, EliteFTS Yolk V1/Edge Fitness (some say Edge made the original for EliteFTS), Rogue SSB, Elite FTS Yolk V2, BWTG SSB. To me, I prefer the way the Rogue SSB sits on the neck better than the EliteFTS V2. I wanted to like the EFS Yolk V2, but it looked more the part than it performed.

A question I get often is "if you liked your EFS Yolk V1, why did you sell it and go with the Crepinsek?"...years ago I made some trades and ended up with the Yolk V1. It did the job fine, but if there was one nit picky issue, I couldn't stand the handles. I had them off more than on, but it always bothered my, and these style SSBs with these long handles in general I don't like. I ended up having someone who wanted my EFS V1, and it was an easy choice to go Crepinsek with my next SSB.

The bottom line is you can make an argument for any of these bars. A guy who worked for me just picked up a EFS Yolk V2 for $200 barely used...that's a hell of a deal! Sure it's not the best, but at that deal, it's a fantastic acquisition if you don't have this bar. I'm basically saying it just depends how important the bar is and how much you budget to spend. For my situation, I just knew after using the Crep for years, it was the best SSB and I was willing to make that acquisition, but any of these bars can be a good add depending on the price.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Thank's, my new Legend rack is due in a couple of weeks, so I need to find someone to fabricate some handles.
    Its the equipment forum so god bless you Richard... Hell, I am thinking of getting a 2nd rack myself for a dedicated mono set up, ... but isn't this now your third rack.... this year? I like your thinking, but holley cow you are on a rack buying binge!

For the most part, all of these SSBs are worth owning. I'm just saying, if you want the best one and do the purchase once, just get the Crepinsek. It's costlier, but IMO, it's the superior SSB.

If I had to rank them in order, I'd go Crepinsek, EliteFTS Yolk V1/Edge Fitness (some say Edge made the original for EliteFTS), Rogue SSB, Elite FTS Yolk V2, BWTG SSB. To me, I prefer the way the Rogue SSB sits on the neck better than the EliteFTS V2. I wanted to like the EFS Yolk V2, but it looked more the part than it performed.

A question I get often is "if you liked your EFS Yolk V1, why did you sell it and go with the Crepinsek?"...years ago I made some trades and ended up with the Yolk V1. It did the job fine, but if there was one nit picky issue, I couldn't stand the handles. I had them off more than on, but it always bothered my, and these style SSBs with these long handles in general I don't like. I ended up having someone who wanted my EFS V1, and it was an easy choice to go Crepinsek with my next SSB.

The bottom line is you can make an argument for any of these bars. A guy who worked for me just picked up a EFS Yolk V2 for $200 barely used...that's a hell of a deal! Sure it's not the best, but at that deal, it's a fantastic acquisition if you don't have this bar. I'm basically saying it just depends how important the bar is and how much you budget to spend. For my situation, I just knew after using the Crep for years, it was the best SSB and I was willing to make that acquisition, but any of these bars can be a good add depending on the price.
    Interesting, I have the Edge, bought it because it was a good deal on Black Friday a few years ago. I like it but don't have much to compare it to. I feel as though it has a less pronounced camber then others based on what my expectations were and looking at other designs. Its not perfect but I do like it. Good to know it Gets MGM's approval, at least in being fairly high up on the list. God knows you don't like it for the handles, they are enormous. I don't mind them but I do hold them very close to the bar to avoid tilting the camber inadvertently and cheating, you do notice this. its a huge lever and it doesn't take much effort to do it if gripping the handles all the way out.

zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    I emailed them regarding their bar last year as they are local and the following was his response:

Me:

Thanks for the reply. A quick question for you if possible without being bias towards your product. I'm new to lifting and will be doing the allpro(from bodybuilding.com) currently doing it with dumbbells. I want to use a ss bar instead of a regular bar and am deciding between the traditional ss bars and the one you make. Your honest opinion which bar would be best for a beginner. Would it be better to start with a high bar ssb then move on to the lower type one like you offer? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply:

Hi ,

That is an easy question to answer. The best bar to start with is the standard safety squat bar which places the resistance more in the high bar/front squat position. This will get your back strong and prevent you from turning your squat into a "good-morning". It is also great for just switching up your squats to hit different areas and possible weak points. Finally, you can reverse it with great effect for a very pronounced front squat position.

Our low bar safety squat bar is very specifically for people who are injured and cannot hit the low bar position, or perhaps who will never have the external shoulder rotation flexibility to get the bar there safely. It is also for heavy lifters who have beaten up there shoulders and upper back but still need to squat heavy before a meet.

If I were you, I would look for a 65 lb. Crepinsek Safety Squat bar - the Gold Standard. You can buy it directly from Crepinsek. Awesome bars and great equipment. I really like those guys and their "no bulls&*t" equipment. You will never regret buying that bar.

Otherwise, try to practice the low bar squat with a regular bar. You may never require our bar and your money will be best spent elsewhere for now.

Hope that helps!

Best of luck and let us know if there is anything else you require.

Thanks,

Sean Kelly

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

In true equipment forum style, analyzing this to death;

Is there any possibility of one bar fitting one guy better than the other? IIRC you're a pretty big guy? I'm 5'9" 200#, might sit different on me? Then there is Urbanlifter with his shoulder points.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    In true equipment forum style, analyzing this to death;

Is there any possibility of one bar fitting one guy better than the other? IIRC you're a pretty big guy? I'm 5'9" 200#, might sit different on me? Then there is Urbanlifter with his shoulder points.
    I would think that's certainly a possibility. I would assume the actually yolks would be similar in size, but I haven't studied that part of it enough to say it definitively. I don't know exactly what sets the Crep apart from the rest, but it just sits the best on the upper back, balances the best, and is constantly pushing forward and down like an SSB is supposed to do. I feel the Crep is harder to use...some of the others I can cheat by pushing up in the yolk handles or just how the yolk sits back and not pushing forward like the Crep. I can remember plenty of Chain Suspended Good Mornings and Anderson Squats that nearly took my head off, but it did wonders for my upper back and trunk positioning back in my more competitive days.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zoom008 View Post
    I emailed them regarding their bar last year as they are local and the following was his response:

Me:

Thanks for the reply. A quick question for you if possible without being bias towards your product. I'm new to lifting and will be doing the allpro(from bodybuilding.com) currently doing it with dumbbells. I want to use a ss bar instead of a regular bar and am deciding between the traditional ss bars and the one you make. Your honest opinion which bar would be best for a beginner. Would it be better to start with a high bar ssb then move on to the lower type one like you offer? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply:

Hi ,

That is an easy question to answer. The best bar to start with is the standard safety squat bar which places the resistance more in the high bar/front squat position. This will get your back strong and prevent you from turning your squat into a "good-morning". It is also great for just switching up your squats to hit different areas and possible weak points. Finally, you can reverse it with great effect for a very pronounced front squat position.

Our low bar safety squat bar is very specifically for people who are injured and cannot hit the low bar position, or perhaps who will never have the external shoulder rotation flexibility to get the bar there safely. It is also for heavy lifters who have beaten up there shoulders and upper back but still need to squat heavy before a meet.

If I were you, I would look for a 65 lb. Crepinsek Safety Squat bar - the Gold Standard. You can buy it directly from Crepinsek. Awesome bars and great equipment. I really like those guys and their "no bulls&*t" equipment. You will never regret buying that bar.

Otherwise, try to practice the low bar squat with a regular bar. You may never require our bar and your money will be best spent elsewhere for now.

Hope that helps!

Best of luck and let us know if there is anything else you require.

Thanks,

Sean Kelly
    I don't know Sean but anyone who is asked to be unbiased and comes up with that gets a gold star. Nice, thoughtful, informative and honest.

Anyway I tried SSBs on and off years ago before Rogue or Elite existed. I came off blah with them. This forum talked up the Crepinsek bar and I wanted another squat variant with no room for a leg press. I found pricing the same as other options. Since first trying it my only thought it "WTF have I been missing." Maybe it's the bar, maybe just me but this one feels made for me.

7Ralph was nice to a fault, spent an hour on the phone with me when I had already ordered through Louie's site, customized my order and stuffed candy into the ends for my kids.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    Its the equipment forum so god bless you Richard... Hell, I am thinking of getting a 2nd rack myself for a dedicated mono set up, ... but isn't this now your third rack.... this year? I like your thinking, but holley cow you are on a rack buying binge!

LOL, the Exigo rack I bought at the end of last year was only ever going to be a temporary measure, It came at the right price and filled the gap until the next Legend shipment to the UK. It was always my intention to buy a Legend 3133, but by waiting for Legend's next scheduled shipment to the UK meant a significant saving on shipping costs. Just sold the Exigo rack for a nice little profit, so still 2 racks in my gym, so hopefully I'm not going to be sent to the "Cuckoos Nest" just yet.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL, the Exigo rack I bought at the end of last year was only ever going to be a temporary measure, It came at the right price and filled the gap until the next Legend shipment to the UK. It was always my intention to buy a Legend 3133, but by waiting for Legend's next scheduled shipment to the UK meant a significant saving on shipping costs. Just sold the Exigo rack for a nice little profit, so still 2 racks in my gym, so hopefully I'm not going to be sent to the "Cuckoos Nest" just yet.
    Ok, thats cool, not that you would get too hard a time on here fir 3 racks anyway, but that makes sense. I thiught i was on an old thread at 1st, im thinking "he bought 2nd rack 6 months ago, how old is this thread?"
    Refresh my memory what is your other legend rack? If i was going to buy a 2nd rack new, ideally i would get a 3142 with the oro styleconnector, best half rack in my opinion. Anyway, good choice on the permenent second rack. Witch one you setting up with the bench docking system! Sorry to go off topic, i didnt see you duscus this much, maybe because it was part of a long term plan.

Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    Ok, thats cool, not that you would get too hard a time on here fir 3 racks anyway, but that makes sense. I thiught i was on an old thread at 1st, im thinking "he bought 2nd rack 6 months ago, how old is this thread?"
    Refresh my memory what is your other legend rack? If i was going to buy a 2nd rack new, ideally i would get a 3142 with the oro styleconnector, best half rack in my opinion. Anyway, good choice on the permenent second rack. Witch one you setting up with the bench docking system! Sorry to go off topic, i didnt see you duscus this much, maybe because it was part of a long term plan.
    My current Legend rack is a Pro Half Rack, I keep a Pro bench docked in this rack, great bench, but it's the size of an aircraft carrier, so I don't move it around too much. The second rack is primarily used for leg and back work, I used to have two racks before I got the
    Legend Half Rack, RML 390 and a York STS Half Rack, I tried to free up some space by going to one rack, but i missed the convenience of having the second rack, so I'm back to one rack for a couple of weeks until the 3133 arrives.

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    If possible I'd like to jump on the Crepinsek bandwagon too.

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mech come on man 🤗

My current Legend rack is a Pro Half Rack, I keep a Pro bench docked in this rack, great bench, but it's the size of an aircraft carrier, so I don't move it around too much. The second rack is primarily used for leg and back work, I used to have two racks before I got the
    Legend Half Rack, RML 390 and a York STS Half Rack, I tried to free up some space by going to one rack, but i missed the convenience of having the second rack, so I'm back to one rack for a couple of weeks until the 3133 arrives.
    Sweet man. If I could have another rack it would either be a custom rack from Strength Inc or Legend

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If possible I'd like to jump on the Crepinsek bandwagon too.
    Make that 3

turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mech come on man 🤗
    I'd be in for a set, I need a set made for my rack with longer handles then what rogue sells. Right now I use a barbell as a handle and perfer my hands to be a little over shoulder width apart, rogues handles put them much wider.
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #33 [M]===[6]

Originally Posted by turbolsxstang View Post
    I'd be in for a set, I need a set made for my rack with longer handles then what rogue sells. Right now I use a barbell as a handle and perfer my hands to be a little over shoulder width apart, rogues handles put them much wider.
    I was lucky enough to have Mech make me a set of long rack handles. Love those handles.

If you can't get Mech to come out of retirement than Sorinex has a nice set of rack handles but will probably charge more than they're worth.

turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was lucky enough to have Mech make me a set of long rack handles. Love those handles.

If you can't get Mech to come out of retirement than Sorinex has a nice set of rack handles but will probably charge more than they're worth.
    Yeah I saw sorinex makes them but they aren't cheap. Edge fitness said he could make me some for about half the price so unless mech comes out of retirement before then ill get them through edge.
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #33 [M]===[6]

Originally Posted by turbolsxstang View Post
    Yeah I saw sorinex makes them but they aren't cheap. Edge fitness said he could make me some for about half the price so unless mech comes out of retirement before then ill get them through edge.
    Baring mech, i would def saw BWTG or edge. Never orderd custom before but have dealt with both and cant say anything bad. Edge was a bit late but it was BF order and the guy didnt let an hour go wthout returning a message! Dean answered quick, to hese are both companies that i keep in the "no wrrry about getting screwed" catagory. I also think there being fellow lifters and the work they put into designing new gear maks it important to support them. Sorry for he off topic

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great post!
    Good Video.
    I have three SSB's.
    Two i bought one given to me.
    I have the original crepinsik,the yoke bar and efs SSbar.
    I bought the crepinsik 12 years ago or so.
    Great solid bar but only has nubs for handles.
    Still doable though.
    Bought a yoke bar about a year and a half ago and love it.
    By far my favorite of the three i have.
    The efs SSB has spider handles(longest, like on the spider bar)good solid bar throughout weights 82 pounds unloaded.
    I use the yoke bar(just another name for the SSB) the most.
    It's easier to focus with while squatting from a bodybuilding perspective.
    Easy to balance and stay in position working quads.
    As mentioned the bar really takes the shoulders out of the movement much like a hack squat machine would.
    So if you have a shoulder issue and still want to squat this bar is a must for you.
    Of course you need a power rack.
    You could turn it around for "front squats" but i feel the camber is enough facing the regular way and the bar higher on the traps.
    Like in the video posted good mornings are awesome.
    I do them from the pins in a rack,into lazy to set up chains and frankly there's not much difference other than the free play of the bar hanging.
    Two things that are worth mentioning are one doing heel raises with this bar.
    It's like having your own standing calve machine.
    With a block on the floor i step up on it, bar on the shoulders,and do heel raises holding handle but sometimes holding the rack uprights for balance.
    The other thing i like are shrugs.
    You just have to move the shoulders up to your ears as far as possible,back down and repeat.
    Play with the bar position for the best feel.
    You can load up the weight but it would be much less than a barbell shrug.
    These take out the grip aspect and focus mainly on the upper traps.
    You could think of these like as if you used a standing calve machine for shrugging.
    As the video mentioned you can kind of spot your self squatting just by lifting the handles upward.
    Not something to do through the whole set but when your either close or at failure that little lift put the bar back some making it a little easier to get the rep.
    Cant do that with an oly bar.
    So if i had to give up two of may three bars i would keep the yoke bar from EFS.
    EFS has a couple great article on the bar on their site.
    I got a deal at $299 with free shipping when i purchased mine.
    Thats my two cents.

I've mentioned the EliteFTS Yolk V2 doesn't sit right compared to others, especially compared to the Crepinsek. If you watch Mark Bell's FB post from a couple days ago, you'll see him using the EFS Yolk V2 and you can see how much the bar sits back and how it even sits back further when Mark lifts up on the handles. I'd link the video if I wasn't so technologically challenged.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've mentioned the EliteFTS Yolk V2 doesn't sit right compared to others, especially compared to the Crepinsek. If you watch Mark Bell's FB post from a couple days ago, you'll see him using the EFS Yolk V2 and you can see how much the bar sits back and how it even sits back further when Mark lifts up on the handles. I'd link the video if I wasn't so technologically challenged.
    This one?

https://www.********.com/MarkBellSup...1437570607104/
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    I thought MGM was referring to this one perhaps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSv6uXD...ellybell&hl=en