emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lemon Drop Quake 10.0 from SciVation is a Premier Non-Stim Pre-Workout; Tasty too!

The Quake 10.0 Stim Free formula is massively impressive and innovative. The dosing of quality, mostly acute-acting, effective ingredients is where Quake 10.0's formula distinguishes itself from other products. 6 grams of pure l-citrulline, 3 grams of l-tyrosine, 1.5 grams of arginine nitrate, 1.5 grams of LCLT, and 7 grams of BCAAs is just unparalleled when paired altogether. Plus, I see a number of unique ingredients like Peak O2 (2 grams) and Capros (1 gram) that just are not used in other products. Quake 10.0 is a must try on the basis of its formula alone. The expected performance, endurance, focus, and muscle pump effects are tantalizing! This formula obviously comes at a steep price, but I think it is well worth it.

Quake Formula
    One serving of Quake 10.0 Non-Stim has...
    7g of bcaa's
    6g of citrulline
    3g tyrosine
    1.5g LCLT
    2g peak02
    1g capros
    1.5g arginine nitrate
    200mg theanine
    50mg astragin

At the end of the tub, I have been very impressed by the overall effects of Quake 10.0 non-stim. It has also made me eager to try the stimulated version, which must be mind-blowing. Workout after workout, my performance improved with Quake 10.0. Usually performance trends downward with continued use of the same pre-workout. My strength and endurance kept edging up little by little on successive workouts with Quake 10.0. Even when I struggled with fatigue and muscle soreness, Quake still helped elevate workouts. The greatest dimension of benefit though was really with blood flow and muscle pumps. The pumps were full yet dry, highlighting the muscles and vessels during and even for hours after workouts. This effect was really uplifting and motivating for me to get back into the gym and focus on making gains. Additionally, I would sweat easily and extensively while using Quake, which I enjoyed because sweating really helps me warm up and zone into a workout. The lack of stimulants was definitely felt, especially early on in usage of Quake non-stim, but after rebounding I even found Quake non-stim to be slightly stimulating. The energy and focus obviously pale in comparison to stimulated products, but the benefits of foregoing stimulants for workouts make having a quality non-stim pre-workout option worthwhile. I think it allows for more workouts to be completed and allows one to push the body harder without fear of side-effects from the stimulants like rapid heartbeat and cold sweats. Additionally, I think the formula was great for cycling off stimulants because of the theanine and the tyrosine in the formula helped blunt CNS stress from being off stimulants and from heavy lifts. I was very impressed by the performance boosting effects of Quake non-stim preworkout!

Lemon Drop Stim Free Quake 10.0

The lemon drop flavor is excellent. It is a sweet lemon drop versus a tart or sour one. It is so so tasty - quite the candy-like sweetness to it. Probably the best lemon flavored supplement I have had. Definitely recommend giving it a run for the flavor on top of the formula.

Formula - 10
    Effect - 10
    Taste - 10
    Overall - 10

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for the review! Keep us posted on when you try the stimmed version
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    very thorough logging and highly detailed final review!

thank you so much for your great effort and we're glad you loved Quake 10.0!
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>